Last post by iliri
Today 02:28 AM

Old October 14th, 2017, 06:08 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

The Turkish Angora’s thoughts were suddenly interrupted as something pushed her over. Blizzardhail hissed in alarm and went into a roll, landing gracefully on all four paws. She whipped up, her icy blue hues blazing with hostility and anger. Her claws unsheathed and she growled threateningly. She was expecting the cat who had pushed her over to be an enemy trespasser. But she was wrong. It was cat whose appearance was familiar to her. It was familiar to basically every cat in ThunderClan. The hostility went away in her glare, but the anger stayed. “I am not insane! I’m the exact opposite of that! I know exactly what I’m doing,” Blizzardhail hissed. The warrior knew that she should have more respect in her voice when she spoke to deputy but she felt she had no reason to give him respect at the present moment. She knew that he had earned the respect but she was a stubborn she-cat, she was also getting salty. “I’m not even that close to the Thunderpath,” She said, turning her head to glance at the Thunderpath, which was only about two fox-lengths away from them. “It’s not that dangerous,” She scoffed, brushing it off as if though it was just a small thing. The Thunderpath was not just a small thing and the she-cat knew it, except she just didn’t say it. She often acted as though the Thunderpath was no big deal and that one wrong move whilst on it could kill her. It was the thing that made cats give her a weird look. Blizzardhail straightened up from her battle stance and brushed the anger away from her gaze. She didn’t like the way that Passionblaze had spoken to her. No one was allowed to talk to her like that. Not even the deputy. Still, she saw no reason to continue being angry so she gave herself a calmer and more professional look.
“What are you doing out here anyway? You’re telling me it’s not safe around the Thunderpath and yet you just happen to be wandering this way,” Blizzardhail said, raising her chin defiantly. The she-cat was curious to know why he was scolding her, even though he was just as close to the Thunderpath as she was. Hypocrite, She thought. She wasn’t sure whether to feel angry or amused. Maybe she could be both.
Passionblaze immediately had jumped back upon the Molly’s hostility. His fur had bristled, and his eyes bulged for a moment. He didn't need to be on anyone's bad side. From the looks of things, he took it as if she was going to cause herself harm. Like she wanted to jump onto that thunderpath and have her life taken away from her. Passionblaze shook his head, the thoughts simmering away as he blinked his eyes. “Are you positive about that? Because I don't think a cat in their right mind would willingly be walking beside the Thunderpath.” The thunderpath was a good distance from her, but Passionblaze was cautious. Monsters had the ability to swerve their way too closely off its path. Most felines would believe that these monsters stayed on their curved pavements, but those things were dangerous. They were unpredictable. From the looks of things, she knew who he was. He could tell, since she seemingly backed down. The only problem was that since Passionblaze was still quite new to being deputy, he didn't know many of the cats. Before, he was just another nameless face, but now...he was a representation of Thunderclan. Whatever he did would be critiqued by others around him. “chill, will ya? I was just concerned about your safety.” He was concerned about everyone's safety, so what did she expect? Passionblaze gave her an odd expression, tilting his head and raising an ‘eyebrow’ because what she said made absolutely no sense to him. “Yeah...um, sure.” His scoffed. The thunderpath wasn't dangerous? “It's a lot...a lot more dangerous than you'd ever know.” Just staring at the path made him uncomfortable. He could hear the screams of his former apprentice as she yelled his name to help her. He ran. He ran as fast as he could. But, that truck smacked the life out of her. Literally. And dragged her small body along. The ginger cat ruffled his fur, turning a crystal graze to the she cat.
It wouldn't kill if she gave a little respect. Passionblaze looked down at her, blinking his eyes because she was still in a battle stance. If she thought he was going to fight her, she must had gone mad. Passionblaze refused to fight mollies of his clan. He was raised better than that. So, he waited until she stood up. When, she did, he flicked his tail, noticing a change look in her gaze. Ah, this one had a slick attitude. More like feisty. Passionblaze didn't like the defiant action she made towards him, but instead of showing any signs of his annoyance, he simply repeated her action. “Heh, when I find the reason, I'll let you know.” He truthfully didn't know why he was out here. He was just aimlessly walking. Absentmindedly thinking. This was the last destination he would be at. “And, it's not safe to be around here. So, you want to tell me a good reason why you're playing around here?” His voice was calm, not stern at all. He admitted that he didn't have a good reason being here. He was distracted. But, she could have a better reason why being here.
Old October 14th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Ebonypaw swallowed, waiting for his mentor to reply. His heart pounded, and he swallowed his nerves. With a flick of his tail, he sat, his haunches raised, and sat tall. Though he was much shorter than his mentor. "I..I know." He mewed back, shuffling his paws slightly with a tiny nod of agreement. Ebonypaw was determined to prove himself. "I can handle it. I'll just work harder every time." He promised to both of them, hoping he didn't exhaust himself. He promised he wouldn't do that, to himself, and maybe Flintheart if he could tell. The Angora flicked his tail, his eyes burned with determination and his chest-fur was fluffed. His gaze confidently met his mentors, and his ears were held high. Confidence swelled within him, and he flexed his claws slightly. He let a tiny smile form on his face. The black-furred apprentice took a deep breath and encouraged himself to not back down. If he did, what kind of warrior would be grow to be? He smiled and gave his mentor a little purr, then felt embarrassed by his softness. He blinked, unsure if that was what he should've replied with, but unwilling to take it back awkwardly and do something else. In some sort of way, Ebonypaw felt connected to Flintheart. He didn't know why, but they were so similar, and he didn't hate the tom like most others. Sure, some mentors and apprentices were best friends or father-kit like, but he just..admired Flintheart. And maybe a bit more of the friend thing. Maybe. Slowly, he had become more friendly with his mentor, making fun of other cats, hunting, or fighting, or just talking. These little interactions fueled their "friendship" bond, and made them grow closer. They weren't as close as some other cats, but they weren't as distant as when he first started apprenticehood. Ebonypaw and Flintheart were alike. Stubborn, rude, sarcastic..the whole package of grumpy. And he liked that about his mentor. He wasn't too peppy, or sweet, or soft. He was Ebonypaw's favorite type of cat. Ebonypaw smiled. "And, y'know, in the low chance I become a leader, you'd be my choice for deputy...don't tell Ivory I said this, but she'd be way too cheery to handle battles." He mewed, hoping he wouldn't need to avoid her revenge-tactics. Ebonypaw gave him a sincere look. His mentor was a good deputy choice, and he was willing to make him his deputy if he ever became leader. If. "Hm..I think so." He mewed in reply, giving it a bit of thought. It'd been a bit since he'd heard it, surprisingly.
Flintheart couldn’t help but grow silent as he looked down at the smaller tomcat that was now before him. He claimed that he would be able to handle the hardships that came his way when it came to getting the things that he wanted, but the mentor was uncertain of how he felt about that. The Burmilla choose to keep quiet about it and just give a slight nod, not wishing to discourage the male like his mentor had once done with him. He was not a foolish cat when it came to things like this, but there were times when he just couldn’t find the right words to say at the moment. He shook his head at this though, wanting to not stray so far from Ebonypaw when they were in the middle of training - if you could call this true training. When Flintheart had been Ebonypaw’s age, it had always been a complete and utter bore when it came to learning the warrior code and all the words that had to be reminded and memorized. Nonetheless, it was apart of every student’s training and Flintheart wanted to make sure that this dark-furred youth was prepared for anything that would be thrown at him someday. The older warrior broke away from these thoughts when the apprentice mentioned him becoming leader someday in a rare chance and making him, his mentor, his deputy to lead by his side. It touched the grey-furred male and he gave a soft smile, even though when Ebonypaw was old enough to become a clan leader - he would probably be up with Starclan, but he chose to think about the positives for now. “Thank you, Ebonypaw.” Flintheart mentioned, chuckling slightly at the male’s words about his own sister, “Your secret is safe with me.” He put a paw over his heart for a moment and then broke away from the friendly banter to grow serious with this lesson once more. “Alright then. That’s good.” Flintheart remarked with a slight nod, “Can you tell me what the first rule of the code is?” His tail twitched as he said this.
Old October 15th, 2017, 11:57 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowmist View Post
[Which apprentice isnt?] "Do voles taste good on a new-leaf morning?" Daisywind asked jokingly.
She shrugged,” Who knows?” She meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 15th, 2017, 12:46 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
She shrugged,” Who knows?” She meowed.
"They do," Daisywind said. "I'll give you a head start. One mice, two mice, three mice..." She started counting, waiting for Pinkpaw to run.
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!
Old October 15th, 2017, 12:47 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"They do," Daisywind said. "I'll give you a head start. One mice, two mice, three mice..." She started counting, waiting for Pinkpaw to run.
Pinkpaw started running as fast as her apprentice legs would carry her, she didn’t exactly know where she was going, but she ran, praying to starclan she wouldn’t trespass on any clans territory, especially Windclan’s territory.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 15th, 2017, 12:53 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

Quote:
Pinkpaw started running as fast as her apprentice legs would carry her, she didn’t exactly know where she was going, but she ran, praying to starclan she wouldn’t trespass on any clans territory, especially Windclan’s territory.
"We're heading to camp, if you're wondering," Daisywind said in the middle of counting. "Four mice, five mice! I'm coming!" She started running as fast as a WindClan cat. I hope WindClan is going to rest the tention soon.
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
Old October 15th, 2017, 12:59 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"We're heading to camp, if you're wondering," Daisywind said in the middle of counting. "Four mice, five mice! I'm coming!" She started running as fast as a WindClan cat. I hope WindClan is going to rest the tention soon.
She ran hard as she could, but not like a Windclanner in her mind, like a Riverclanner in her mind. (IDK if she’ll go to Riverclan, she likes the forest and swimming and fish, but her sister is here)

Old October 15th, 2017, 01:31 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

Quote:
She ran hard as she could, but not like a Windclanner in her mind, like a Riverclanner in her mind. (IDK if she’ll go to Riverclan, she likes the forest and swimming and fish, but her sister is here)
Daisywind ran along the dirt road. She started feeling tired; she got tired easily. But that didn't stop her.
Old October 15th, 2017, 01:32 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Daisywind ran along the dirt road. She started feeling tired; she got tired easily. But that didn't stop her.
Pinkpaw felt tired, but didn’t stop just yet, she was still ahead of Daisywind.

Old October 15th, 2017, 01:43 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Flintheart couldn’t help but grow silent as he looked down at the smaller tomcat that was now before him. He claimed that he would be able to handle the hardships that came his way when it came to getting the things that he wanted, but the mentor was uncertain of how he felt about that. The Burmilla choose to keep quiet about it and just give a slight nod, not wishing to discourage the male like his mentor had once done with him. He was not a foolish cat when it came to things like this, but there were times when he just couldn’t find the right words to say at the moment. He shook his head at this though, wanting to not stray so far from Ebonypaw when they were in the middle of training - if you could call this true training. When Flintheart had been Ebonypaw’s age, it had always been a complete and utter bore when it came to learning the warrior code and all the words that had to be reminded and memorized. Nonetheless, it was apart of every student’s training and Flintheart wanted to make sure that this dark-furred youth was prepared for anything that would be thrown at him someday. The older warrior broke away from these thoughts when the apprentice mentioned him becoming leader someday in a rare chance and making him, his mentor, his deputy to lead by his side. It touched the grey-furred male and he gave a soft smile, even though when Ebonypaw was old enough to become a clan leader - he would probably be up with Starclan, but he chose to think about the positives for now. “Thank you, Ebonypaw.” Flintheart mentioned, chuckling slightly at the male’s words about his own sister, “Your secret is safe with me.” He put a paw over his heart for a moment and then broke away from the friendly banter to grow serious with this lesson once more. “Alright then. That’s good.” Flintheart remarked with a slight nod, “Can you tell me what the first rule of the code is?” His tail twitched as he said this.

Ebonypaw met his gaze with determination, not backing down. He knew he'd be able to become a warrior, despite the hardships. He wasn't one to back down, he'd face the struggles of being a warrior head on. Ebonypaw was a bit careless, though, and he knew he'd mess up situations that didn't involve talking or fighting. Ebonypaw was glad when his mentor nodded and didn't doubt him. That was something he hated, when cats doubted his abilities and skills. Ebonypaw was also silent, unable to find the correct words. It was a bit awkward, but he liked silence sometimes. It was better than loudness. Ebonypaw tilted his head slightly at his mentor, eyes shining with a mix of emotions. Mostly curiosity. He seemed to have something bothering him. Ebonypaw preferred fighting or hunting when training, but he understood that knowing the code was important. Ivorypaw always told him that and drilled it into his head every day since they became apprentices. Ebonypaw let out a silent sigh, restless-feeling. He wanted to move, but he settled for kneading the ground with his claws, flinging a bit of dirt on his paws, though he didn't mind. He wasn't a neat freak. He didn't know why he'd told his mentor he'd make him his deputy, because he'd probably be in StarClan by then, but it was the thought that counted...maybe. He didn't really understand that sentimental stuff. Ebonypaw returned the small smile, though he felt odd about it. He was being cheesy, Ivorypaw was rubbing off on him too much, he'd need to tell her to stop being so friendly. That was weird to think about, but he didn't like sentiment and cheesiness. "No problem." He mewed. Ivorypaw's revenge was crazy, he wouldn't be able to sleep in his own nest for a moon if she found out he'd said that. "Good." He chuckled. Ebonypaw had grown slightly serious again, ready to answer his next statement or question. He prepared himself, trying to remember all the rules of the code. He nodded slightly. "The first rule of the code is.." he paused, "Defend your Clan, even with your life..you can have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain with your Clan, as one day you might meet them in battle." Okay, gotta thank Ivory for pounding it into my head now. He thought.