Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by leader
Today 03:33 PM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 03:31 PM

Old December 21st, 2023, 10:55 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: [plot] hand me my shovel, i’m going in.

I don't want any major roles since I can't be depended to be active through the months january-november. Can I suggest a witness/suspect role for my yet-to-be-made throw-away murder victim Greycurrent?

I also have another throw-away victim in mind named Spiderkit. She'll just be a stereotypical kitten who was curious and got lost outside of camp or was lured out by the murderer.

name: Spiderkit
clan + rank: riverclan | kit
personality: adventerous; curious; troublesome; naive; stereotypical kit really
purrks(if applicable): none
role wanted: throw-away victim
extra details: a long-haired, black and white she-kit
plot ideas: I plan on having her die at night outside of RiverClan camp. Don't really care how it happens or when, just has to be at night and outside the camp so Greycurrent can find her. That'll make him a witness/suspect for the investigators.

name: Greycurrent
clan + rank: riverclan; warrior

personality: an unsociable and secretive tom (really he's just a bit shy and troubled with social anxiety). he tends to keep to himself though shows an obvious soft spot for kits. he enjoys hanging around the nursery and kit sitting; telling them stories and cleaning out the den for the queens. he dislikes going on group patrols and prefers to do his hunting alone; usually at night as it lowers his chances of running into others... I'll think of more for him later.

purrks(if applicable): none (though he is an exceptional swimmer!)
role wanted: witness/suspect and then later murder victim (I'm going for a red-herring vibe with him)
extra details: a long-haired, large grey tom with blue eyes
plot ideas: I'll set up his character traits and habits before the murders start so he already seems like a strange and suspicous cat from the start

> Greycurrent will return to camp with Spiderkit in his jaws (late at night), claiming he found her lifeless body while out on a solo-hunt. He may not seem like a suspect at first, but when Rushwater, or any cat, goes to question him he will answer hesitantly and dodge *certain* questions therefore giving you guys reasons to suspect him.

> Too add on to his suspiciousness, he'll have some weird habits; one being his tendecy to leave the camp alone and at odd hours of the night. He claims he was just out hunting/patroling though he almost always returns without any prey or anything to report about. (he really is just a bad hunter and can kind of get lost in his thoughts while patrolling)

> I was also planning on having him spend his down-time near the nursery, helping out with the kits. Not all that weird, really; but when you consider the fact that he found Spiderkit's body at night and he's one of the few cats who tends to go out alone at night... well it doesn't paint a pretty picture for him.

> and just when you guys are sure that he's the murder... Bam! He's found dead on the territory, killed in a similar manner to all the other victims or something... and that's it. Two minor characters that die in the end~

(- these are just ideas, and you can change them however you like of course or reject them entirely. I just think red herrings are super fun in murder mysteries :3 -) @redshiftreign

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; December 21st, 2023 at 11:02 AM.