Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 03:31 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 03:23 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 03:16 PM

Old January 8th, 2017, 04:20 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Maplefur smiled back at Apurva, trying her best to keep the limp out of her walk, and to push forwards as fast as she could. She didn't want to be the reason for them not having enough time there. It always felt as if the time there flew by anyways, without her slowing them down.

"No, it doesn't," the molly agreed, scrunching her nose as a flake landed on it. "Well, at least it makes everything look pretty, though I could go without it chasing all the prey into their dens." She glanced down at their paws, hoping there wasn't a burrow in their path. "Oh, we'll have to watch ourselves. Don't want to fall and sprain a leg." Then you'd have two useless legs, she thought to herself.

"It's strange how it makes everything so quiet, though." She added on. The snow always muffled the sound, made it so that the territory was enveloped in silence. Nothing was heard, and birds weren't even calling out. It was strange, yes, but also added to the pretty effect of it all. "There's not a single piece of prey out."

Maplefur stayed quiet for a moment afterwards, though soon curiosity made her speak again. "So, how was your first night in Thunderclan?" She asked Apurva, turning her head to look at the other molly as they walked. "I know my first night I didn't get a wink of sleep." All the new sounds, and new cats, had made her stay up. Not to mention she had still been haunted by the events of her travels prior to finding the clan.
Apurva nodded. It was her second leaf-bare technically, but she'd been too young to go outside, and she'd been born after all the snow was almost gone,she she barely remembered it. She noticed that Maplefur was limping still, and she very subtly slowed her pace without it looking like she'd done a thing. Apurva knew that wounds took time to heal, and if Maplefur walked to quickly, it would only lengthen the amount of time before she was better.

“Okay. she meowed, a bit louder than usual in order to be heard above a sudden gust of wind that made snow fall off the branches of the trees that arched high above their heads. She stopped, her moth open to say something else when snow fell on to her back, and she jumped, for a moment thinking she'd been ambushed by something.

Then, as she realized it was snow, her shock turned into embarrassment, and the calico broke out into a bought of laughter, her eyes half closed but gleaming with amusement. “I knew it was snow the whole time.” Apurva joked once she'd stopped laughing and had shaken the snow off her back and shoulders where it'd landed. She made sure the teasingness was obvious in her voice though, and she had to hurry to catch up with Maplefur.

She looked around, her fear gone now. It wasn't so bad, in fact, she quite liked it if you ignored the cold. The young molly paused, looking up and letting a puff of breath escape her maw, and watched as a cloud of mist formed in front of her, then quickly disappeared. It must be really cold. She thought, shivering just at the very thought. She blinked, then matched her pace with the of Maplefur's, though her belly fur brushed against the snow, and made it get caked with ice.
Old January 8th, 2017, 04:24 PM

As She arrived at Thunder Clan camp she would shake her paw off and then a clan cat walked by...He would say " ahh its u Gold Paw I have a supprise at the clan meeting today " He said haply, "oh really!" Gold paw would say with a happy mew.:yaycat:her pelt would shine along with the snow "I cant wait!" LionBlaze would chuckle "Now Hush its almost time for the meeting Gold Paw" he said " Yes LionBlaze" I would say BlueStar Would go on the speaking rock and call a meeting Lion blaze would pick me up and bring me to the meeting and set me down on a small rock "Thank u Lion blaze"I mewed to the Hunter LionBlaze Blue star would say " Ok Thunder Clan we have a new apprentice that will finaly get her mentor Her name is GoldPaw And Her mentor is!" I would open my eyes really wide and get as happy as ever *Mind: I wonder who it will be?* Blue Star would say "Lion Blaze!" I would happly Jump on lion blaze and give the happest mew ever:yaycat: "Yay Its u Lion Blaze!" I would mew again Then Lion Blaze Would Say " I told u I had a supprise at the meeting!"

Sorry Guys after this for tonight im done ok I have to catch up on some things alright see u tomarrow!
Old January 8th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon View Post
"Thanks, you too!" Whitemoon mewed looking down at the fat little hare. She was happy to be hunting with a fellow warrior. She opened her mouth, preparing to say something, but quickly closed it as her nose shot up into the air. She quietly turned around, glaring at a small mound of dead leaves. The white she-cat darted off towards it, and shoved her muzzle inside. She felt her teeth latch onto something and bit down. A small noise was emitted from the creature, and Whitemoon retracted her muzzle from the leaves, a small mouse in her jaws. She trotted back over to Bramblefur. "Sorry about that, but I couldn't resist nabbing it!" Her blue eyes shone with excitement. "Not much compared to that nice plump hare you found, but the more the better, right?" She smiled.
Bramblefur smiled at Whitemoon, her tail swishing back and forth. “This is really fun, I think-” She remarked, but was cut off when the white-furred warrior’s nose twitched and her gaze traveled over to pile of dead, cold leaves nearby. In a flash, her companion dashed off and a small squeak sounded over from the leaves, the she-cat returning with a mouse. “Wow! That was really good!” She said, impressed by the white warrior’s fast reflexes, “Every piece of prey counts, no matter how small or big.” Bramblefur purred and watched as a gentle snowflake rested on the tip of her nose. She twitched her nose to shake it off, but this only made her sneeze in the process and making her fur fluff up. She giggled and her muzzle felt warm at her foolish actions. “Thank you for hunting with me, Whitemoon.” She said, remembering the warrior’s name. Even though she didn’t talk to many cats - she was quite skilled with knowing names within her clan. “I was wondering if we could be friends - you and I. I’ve never had a friend before. During my training moons, others always teased me and such, so I never really grew-up with any companions.” The she-cat’s words were sincere and meaningful.
Old January 8th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Memelord

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Bramblefur smiled at Whitemoon, her tail swishing back and forth. “This is really fun, I think-” She remarked, but was cut off when the white-furred warrior’s nose twitched and her gaze traveled over to pile of dead, cold leaves nearby. In a flash, her companion dashed off and a small squeak sounded over from the leaves, the she-cat returning with a mouse. “Wow! That was really good!” She said, impressed by the white warrior’s fast reflexes, “Every piece of prey counts, no matter how small or big.” Bramblefur purred and watched as a gentle snowflake rested on the tip of her nose. She twitched her nose to shake it off, but this only made her sneeze in the process and making her fur fluff up. She giggled and her muzzle felt warm at her foolish actions. “Thank you for hunting with me, Whitemoon.” She said, remembering the warrior’s name. Even though she didn’t talk to many cats - she was quite skilled with knowing names within her clan. “I was wondering if we could be friends - you and I. I’ve never had a friend before. During my training moons, others always teased me and such, so I never really grew-up with any companions.” The she-cat’s words were sincere and meaningful.
Whitemoon smiled warmly. "It was fun. Of course we can be friends!" She meowed. Whitemoon wasn't the most sympathetic cat, really, but she remembered what Bramblefur had said about her family in StarClan, and knew how much it must've affected her. "Let's head back," she suggested.
Old January 8th, 2017, 04:40 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Apurva nodded. It was her second leaf-bare technically, but she'd been too young to go outside, and she'd been born after all the snow was almost gone,she she barely remembered it. She noticed that Maplefur was limping still, and she very subtly slowed her pace without it looking like she'd done a thing. Apurva knew that wounds took time to heal, and if Maplefur walked to quickly, it would only lengthen the amount of time before she was better.

“Okay. she meowed, a bit louder than usual in order to be heard above a sudden gust of wind that made snow fall off the branches of the trees that arched high above their heads. She stopped, her moth open to say something else when snow fell on to her back, and she jumped, for a moment thinking she'd been ambushed by something.

Then, as she realized it was snow, her shock turned into embarrassment, and the calico broke out into a bought of laughter, her eyes half closed but gleaming with amusement. “I knew it was snow the whole time.” Apurva joked once she'd stopped laughing and had shaken the snow off her back and shoulders where it'd landed. She made sure the teasingness was obvious in her voice though, and she had to hurry to catch up with Maplefur.

She looked around, her fear gone now. It wasn't so bad, in fact, she quite liked it if you ignored the cold. The young molly paused, looking up and letting a puff of breath escape her maw, and watched as a cloud of mist formed in front of her, then quickly disappeared. It must be really cold. She thought, shivering just at the very thought. She blinked, then matched her pace with the of Maplefur's, though her belly fur brushed against the snow, and made it get caked with ice.
"Okay? That's all you're gonna say? Aw come on! I want details!" Maplefur laughed. Hearing a commotion behind her, she turned around to see Apurva startled by some snow, and she let out a mrrow of amusement. "Sure you did," she teased back, waiting for the other molly to catch up before setting off again.

She caught Apurva goofing a bit besides her and smiled softly, letting her attention wander to the landscape around them. "Are you excited to see Blade?" Maplefur asked distractedly, staring down at some tracks in the snow. She froze, the care free attitude quickly vanishing as she paid more attention to the tracks.

No! You can't have an episode now! She mentally yelled at herself, but she couldn't move herself from her spot, eyes widening as they became fixated on the ground. All reasonable thoughts left her mind. Is it close? Is it tracking us? Could it be the same one? Her chest heaved as she became more panicked, and the only sensible thing she could do was scent the air. The scent of the creature was faint, but still there. "F-fox," she gasped out, unsure if Apurva had questioned her yet or not. In all honesty, her companion could have just spilled her life story and Maplefur wouldn't have heard a lick of it. "Fox," she spluttered again, repeating herself a couple more times as her fur puffed up.

Old January 8th, 2017, 04:43 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon View Post
Whitemoon smiled warmly. "It was fun. Of course we can be friends!" She meowed. Whitemoon wasn't the most sympathetic cat, really, but she remembered what Bramblefur had said about her family in StarClan, and knew how much it must've affected her. "Let's head back," she suggested.
Bramblefur nodded to Whitemoon’s kind words. “Thank you so much. It really means alot to me.” She remarked softly before picking up the plump white-and-brown hare in her jaws. “Come on.” She said, her voice muffled through the prey in her mouth. The brown-furred cat didn’t expect anyone to feel sorry for her because of her experiences with her family and the teasing of others. Many cats had it worse than her out there - she was just thankful that Whitemoon was kind enough to become her friend. Bramblefur flicked her tail and began the trek back to the camp through the snowy forest, making sure her newfound friend was close behind. [ back to the clearing lol ]
Old January 8th, 2017, 05:02 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Binks View Post

Gyrewind's tail whipped, now taking a turn to hang off the side of the branch. Neither did he have desire to talk about what happened in the Evil Era, licking his paw and drawing it over his ear as if to dismiss the old topic.
"I'm just fine. It's been hectic, like I said, but we should have some time to rest before another StarClan-forsaken thing is thrown at the Clans again," Gyrewind meowed, his voice laying back to his regular, casual tongue. Feeling a bit antsy, or maybe it was awkward or bored, Gyrewind picked up the crow once again and leaped off the tree. He landed, gracefully but with a thump, beside the golden tabby with the crunch of snow beneath his paws. "I think we should hunt or something, make some good use out of ourselves. And, by the way, I didn't catch your name?"
(Sorry this took so long x.x)
The yellow tabby's tail swished. "We should hunt. Oh, uh, and my name is Dunedrit," he meowed hurriedly, struggling to hide his surprise at the offer to hunt with the deputy of ThunderClan. "Where?" asked the tom, whis voice rising noticeably. Real smooth, he thought grouchily to himself, hoping that Gyrewind hadn't noticed.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old January 8th, 2017, 07:51 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
"Okay? That's all you're gonna say? Aw come on! I want details!" Maplefur laughed. Hearing a commotion behind her, she turned around to see Apurva startled by some snow, and she let out a mrrow of amusement. "Sure you did," she teased back, waiting for the other molly to catch up before setting off again.

She caught Apurva goofing a bit besides her and smiled softly, letting her attention wander to the landscape around them. "Are you excited to see Blade?" Maplefur asked distractedly, staring down at some tracks in the snow. She froze, the care free attitude quickly vanishing as she paid more attention to the tracks.

No! You can't have an episode now! She mentally yelled at herself, but she couldn't move herself from her spot, eyes widening as they became fixated on the ground. All reasonable thoughts left her mind. Is it close? Is it tracking us? Could it be the same one? Her chest heaved as she became more panicked, and the only sensible thing she could do was scent the air. The scent of the creature was faint, but still there. "F-fox," she gasped out, unsure if Apurva had questioned her yet or not. In all honesty, her companion could have just spilled her life story and Maplefur wouldn't have heard a lick of it. "Fox," she spluttered again, repeating herself a couple more times as her fur puffed up.
Apurva tilted her head. “Details? There isn't much the explain it. I was exhausted, and dropped like a stone.” she replied, though she left most of it out. She'd stayed up and talked with Timberpaw a bit first, and then fallen asleep curled up beside him in one nest. Only because she'd been cold. She kept telling herself that over and over again, but why did she feel like that every time she saw him? She wasn't quite sure, but she wanted that feeling to go away. Why she wasn't completely certain, just that that feeling was very uncomfortable and it made her feel all nervous and hit made her chest feel all fluttery. She didn't like it, the way it made her pelt hot and itchy.

“Yes.... I hope he's gonna be glad to see me, too.” Apurva murmured inaudibly as she padded along quietly at Maplefur's side. Soon, she would be an apprentice- she hoped. She hoped she would be accepted, but the nagging thought that she would never be accepted worried her, no matter how much she tried to bury that worry, it kept bothering her. Then she looked at Maplefur, and saw how hard it was to see that cat as a kittypet, and she knew that she'd do fine. But she was no longer watching her friend, and wass rather looking up at the sky, watching flakes of snow drift endlessly downwards and a tireless spiral until at last they settled on the ground.

Suddenly, she noticed that Maplefur was no longer at her side, and the younger calico turned around with some difficulty in the deep snow, spotting the older calico standing rigid, staring at the ground. She could tell that she'd said something, but Apurva hadn't heard, and she moved closer until she was half a tail length away, worry dancing in her forest green hues. But she caught it the second time, and the worry vanished, replaced by fear. “Fox?” she whispered, her heart pounding rhythmically against her chest, and she thought her heart might break free any moment now. She'd never seen afox, nor had she smelled one, but she'd heard tales from travelling loners about the vicious red furred creatures, with long skinny black and white muzzles, black ears, legs and tail, and white underbelly and tail tip. That was how the loners had always described them, and they'd described them as capable of easily killing a cat. She wasn't eager to meet one any time soon, and the molly looked around, eyes wide with shock as she drew in the s ents around her, hoping to pick up one that was strong, reeking and unfamiliar to her.
Old January 8th, 2017, 10:13 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Apurva tilted her head. “Details? There isn't much the explain it. I was exhausted, and dropped like a stone.” she replied, though she left most of it out. She'd stayed up and talked with Timberpaw a bit first, and then fallen asleep curled up beside him in one nest. Only because she'd been cold. She kept telling herself that over and over again, but why did she feel like that every time she saw him? She wasn't quite sure, but she wanted that feeling to go away. Why she wasn't completely certain, just that that feeling was very uncomfortable and it made her feel all nervous and hit made her chest feel all fluttery. She didn't like it, the way it made her pelt hot and itchy.

“Yes.... I hope he's gonna be glad to see me, too.” Apurva murmured inaudibly as she padded along quietly at Maplefur's side. Soon, she would be an apprentice- she hoped. She hoped she would be accepted, but the nagging thought that she would never be accepted worried her, no matter how much she tried to bury that worry, it kept bothering her. Then she looked at Maplefur, and saw how hard it was to see that cat as a kittypet, and she knew that she'd do fine. But she was no longer watching her friend, and wass rather looking up at the sky, watching flakes of snow drift endlessly downwards and a tireless spiral until at last they settled on the ground.

Suddenly, she noticed that Maplefur was no longer at her side, and the younger calico turned around with some difficulty in the deep snow, spotting the older calico standing rigid, staring at the ground. She could tell that she'd said something, but Apurva hadn't heard, and she moved closer until she was half a tail length away, worry dancing in her forest green hues. But she caught it the second time, and the worry vanished, replaced by fear. “Fox?” she whispered, her heart pounding rhythmically against her chest, and she thought her heart might break free any moment now. She'd never seen afox, nor had she smelled one, but she'd heard tales from travelling loners about the vicious red furred creatures, with long skinny black and white muzzles, black ears, legs and tail, and white underbelly and tail tip. That was how the loners had always described them, and they'd described them as capable of easily killing a cat. She wasn't eager to meet one any time soon, and the molly looked around, eyes wide with shock as she drew in the s ents around her, hoping to pick up one that was strong, reeking and unfamiliar to her.
Shaking, Maplefur crouched down, squeezing her eyes shut. "N-no... Fox," She gasped out, moving her paws to press them down on top of her head. Sure, the creature was probably gone by now, but the scent brought back memories, ones that send her into a panic attack. "D-daisy," she whimpered feebly. "No," her voice wouldn't stop shaking, quickly turning into sobs.

"Come on Daisy! It's not like the dark will kill us or anything!" Maple squeaked, dashing ahead of her sister. "What are you, a scaredy cat?" The young kit shot a challenging glance back at Daisy, waving her tail before vanishing into the bushes ahead. For so long she had wanted to leave that forsaken house, and now she finally did- and somehow she had managed to convince Daisy to come too! They were going to be real wild cats, like the ones she had heard from stories! They'd learn how to hunt live prey, instead of having to eat gross kittypet food.

"M-maple! Stop dashing off!" The shaky voice of Daisy sounded from behind Maple as her sister chased after her. "What if we get separated?" The fluffy kit paused as she emerged from the bushes, looking around confused. "Maple? Where are you?" Maple dashed out from behind Daisy, hopping on her sister and ignoring the shriek that came from her.

"Gotcha!" Maple exclaimed gleefully. "Use your nose, dummy! I never even left the bushes." She hopped off her sister, raising a paw to lick it as she watched Daisy climb to her paws. Daisy shot an angry glance at Maple.

"What were you thinking! What was I thinking? I should've known leaving with you should've been no good! I should've stayed back home, with mom and Fria!" Daisy rambled on, but Maple wasn't listening. "What's wrong with you?!" Daisy huffed, staring at Maple's baffled expression.

"Run," Maple hissed, and Daisy turned around to see a bright red fox right behind them. The noise of their play must have attracted it. Daisy immediately sprinted away, though Maple charged at their attacker, giving a moment to slash at it's nose before also running away. She overtook her sister, running with all her might. "Don't stop running Daisy!" She called back. She ran and ran, until she couldn't run anymore and collapsed to the ground. "I think we lost it," she puffed out, ears trained on the silence around. Very silent, she realized, as she looked for her sister. "Daisy?" Maple called out. "Daisy!"

"Daisy," Maplefur sobbed. "No... come back..." The warrior seemed as fragile as a kit in the midst of her breakdown. It had been a while since she had one, though she hadn't seen any signs of fox for a while. She should have known that the first sign or scent of one would send her spiraling back down.

(I typed too much >.< sorry)

Old January 9th, 2017, 08:01 AM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Jaypaw nodded and flicked his ear, looking directly at Mapledash "Straight back, ears flattned, tail down, make sure you're upwind um...tha-That's all I can remember at the moment." he mumbled, disappointed in himself for not remembering, he took pride in his work, but the events that took place threw him off of his normal schedule quite a bit, and he hated it. The silver tom looked at Mapledash and realized he wasn't the only one who was a bit out of tune, he cocked his head to the side, trying to figure out what his mentor was daydreaming about, his blue eyes glimmered with curiosity. After a few seconds he gave up with a soft huff and regained his posture, neatly wrapping his tail around his paws and awaking his next quiz
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Mapledash smiled, his apprentice remembered well his lesson, but of course it wasn't everything. Still, this was already a good chunk of the theory, now to the practice. "Well that's already pretty nice if you ask me. Why not demonstrate?" he invited the apprentice. Knowing what to do was a thing, and doing it completely an other, but he seemed ready to try, like usual. He was proud of his apprentice, he was making the new generation of warriors, like his mentor had told him, and his before him since the dawn of the clans.

Taking position, mapledash gave an example of what the hunting crouch should be, his hunches bunched up, legs stretched to cover as much distance he could if he had to leap, a lean and straight line formed on his back and his tail was barely touching the ground, giving him balance. He didn't step forward, so the apprentice could try and immitate him. "Just like that, jaypaw. Except you're smaller, so try not stretching your paws as far as this." the ginger tom suggested. He sat back and watched his apprentice mimic him.
Ka-bump!

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~