Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:38 AM
Thread Names
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:12 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 03:53 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM

Old February 14th, 2017, 04:06 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymist/Ravenkit View Post
" Yes. . .I. . .I wanted to do it near a quiet place . . ." he said. He looked at her with his aquamarine eyes and sighed. "I like you. . more than a friend. . . I want you to be my mate. . ." he said. "Its OK if you love some one else. . "
(Crap I never know how to reply... I guess I'll just say how I'd say it)
Turtlestrike blinked, then glanced down at the heart shape. She was silent for a moment, then, carefully, "Jaymist... this isn't a dare, right? You actually mean it?"
Old February 14th, 2017, 04:06 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon eats a doughnut View Post
@Nighty
She yowled," Wait, I should clean my fur first! I reke!!"
Storkpaw nodded in acknowledgement. He stood there patiently waiting on her.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 14th, 2017, 05:20 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Now I know you're no rodent because they have 10x better hearing than us. But if you're careful enough, not even they will hear you..." And with that, he started creeping forward, eye on the target...
Redclaw was starting a mock fight with icepaw they circled each other waiting for the other to make a move while cherrypaw stayed still listening very intently for her mentor and trying to distinguish his scent from the others

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old February 14th, 2017, 05:30 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Storkpaw nodded in acknowledgement. He stood there patiently waiting on her.
Lilacblossom stepped over to the river and hesitently plunged in gasping in shock at the coldness and then got out licking her fur down after a quick shake of it," Let's go!"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 14th, 2017, 06:15 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
South glanced sideways at her brother, a quick warning snarl aimed at him. She knew she was out of line challenging the Clan cat like that, but she was also stubborn and put up with really nothing from any member of her family. She'd told her littermates and parents for that matter, before they had all split up, that she could hold her own, that she didn't need twenty-four/seven protection. But she said nothing and glanced back towards the warrior before them, deciding that from now on she would at least let West do the talking; she would most likely just start an unnecessary fight.

Littledragon blinked, tilting her head curiously as West described her brother to her. Of course, there were a handful of tabbies in ThunderClan, matching the description that the tom before her had provided. A few moments of silence passed as the she-cat racked her brain. "Well, I mean there are a handful of toms like that in the Clan. There's (insert warrior here), (insert warrior here), Northpath, our medicine cat's apprentice... But he's with StarClan now," she trailed off, grief momentarily tugging at her heart as she spoke of ThunderClan's deceased apprentice. She hadn't known the tom too well, but had been an older apprentice when he had first joined ThunderClan, so she had watched him grow up under Zerosight's care, and had most likely had a scratch here or there treated by him. She sighed and looked back up at West. "But that's just in ThunderClan. There are three - now four, I guess - other Clans out there, so by just telling me a description doesn't really narrow down who it was..." she stated bluntly, her expression offering no apologies for her bluntness. Littledragon was a straightforward cat and would tell it how it was, regardless of the situation.
West waited quietly as the she-cat thought and then listened carefully as Littledragon was speaking. However, it wasn't such an easy thing for him to do; he was always impatient. The tom's mouth fell open in surprise as Littledragon mentioned the name Northpath among the other weird-sounding clan names. He took a clan name...? We thought he was kitnapped, but maybe we were wrong. He cast a side glance in South's direction, taking in her reaction to this new information before responding. "That... Northpath," He paused, the name sounding weird on his tongue. "Our brother's name was North, is it possible that he kept it a part of his clan name?" West was somewhat knowledgeble about clan life, having been bored one day and questioned a few of his 'friends' about it. The tom, however, was confused about the mention of this 'StarClan.' He figured that maybe it was this new clan he had been hearing about, the one that had freed the clan cats from the evil rule just a few moons ago. "Is StarClan that new clan you speak of? If so, could you maybe point us in the right direction?" The tom turned to South, determined. "We'll have to head there right away in order to get there before dark." He was confident that they had finally gotten the answers they were looking for. The young tom was excited to speak to his brother after all these moons. It was obvious that he didn't expect that the warrior had meant Northpath had died.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old February 14th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestrike View Post
(Crap I never know how to reply... I guess I'll just say how I'd say it)
Turtlestrike blinked, then glanced down at the heart shape. She was silent for a moment, then, carefully, "Jaymist... this isn't a dare, right? You actually mean it?"

"i mean this. . with my heart. . I love you. . I have since we were apperehtices. . I dont want anything but you. . " he purred smiling. He licked her cheek and looked at her.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old February 14th, 2017, 06:50 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymist/Ravenkit View Post
"i mean this. . with my heart. . I love you. . I have since we were apperehtices. . I dont want anything but you. . " he purred smiling. He licked her cheek and looked at her.
"Jaymist! I-I love you too," Turtlestrike stammered.
Old February 14th, 2017, 11:55 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Bushhunter looked surprised and then sighed, her tail twitching back and forth with uncertainty as she listened to Almondpelt. She had had no idea of the former kittypet's background. Nor the emotional support that she had needed, the support that Bushhunter had denied her. Why had she done that? How could she have ignored this she cat's need for support? Bushhunter knew more about needing support then most, but she wasn't very good at giving it. "Almondpelt, I had no idea..." She mewed, her voice trailing off and her hues softening for a moment, voice becoming much more acceptant of the she cat as she glanced anxiously at her. How could she not have known?
How could she not have known that Almondpelt obviously had a reason for...well...being the way she was? Bushhunter's hues met Almondpelt's own, and she stood up, another flash of sadness for her new ally flashing through her hues before it disappeared once more. "No pressure. You aren't asking me to bring them back, I guess I can manage hearing about them. What were they like?" Bushhunter asked, with a short laugh as though she wasn't quite sure of what she was doing. And in all honesty, she really wasn't. How could she have known what she was getting herself into?
There was no possible way. Maybe Almondpelt would like her for it, but Bushhunter sincerely doubted it...and did she really want an emotional cat as her ally? She wasn't sure. The uncertainty was making her head spin, but she forced herself to look over at Almondpelt with kindness and security in her dark hues.
(I'm so sorry this is so short ;.; )

The lovely she-cat glanced at Bushhunter, wondering why she wanted to know about her kittypet parents. "Well, my mother was always irritable, though I think that was just the hormones of being pregnant constantly... She was really sweet. My kit siblings were too young to really show personality, and I never knew my father," she said, pain in her voice. She couldn't remember much about her family anymore. "What about your family?" she asked, trying to get the topic off of her. Besides, it'd be fun for her to know more about the cat she was helping to groom.

Last edited by Teza; February 14th, 2017 at 11:55 PM.
Old February 15th, 2017, 03:23 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Redclaw was starting a mock fight with icepaw they circled each other waiting for the other to make a move while cherrypaw stayed still listening very intently for her mentor and trying to distinguish his scent from the others
HarmonyBlade kept his breaths short and quiet as not to disturb Cherrypaw the mouse. There wasn't really any wind in the cave but there was, however a small breeze. Even the thinnest of winds can carry a strong scent of cat long distances. The ginger Tom stayed out of the way so his apprentice couldn't even smell him. His whiskers brushed rocks, the scraping sound of claws muffled out by the sand. HarmonyBlade's fur bristled...his yellow eyes narrowed, watching closely for Cherrypaw to make a runner. "That's it..." He whispered. Now the time was right, he was wild and hungry, ready to pounce.
Old February 15th, 2017, 01:44 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestrike View Post
"Jaymist! I-I love you too," Turtlestrike stammered.
Really?!" He purred. He looked at her and smiled
"I want nothing but you"He said

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!