Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM

Old June 2nd, 2019, 07:17 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp moon View Post
As far as this territory is that you’ll show me around!” He responded to his mentor, Linnetpaw started to look around, he looked down to see how he was almost close to the ground, he started to frown a bit but then looked back up at Wrenfeather
Wrenfeather nodded. She loved the young cat's excitement, leading him past a clump of bracken, "This is one of my favorite places to hunt," she gestured with her tail toward a small clearing underneath an arching oak tree, where a mouse was skittering across. "See that mouse? We're not hunting right now, but if we were, we'd have to be fast," she watched it vanish underneath a root and turned to keep padding along, "What do you smell?" she asked at length. I smell soil, leaves, RiverClan's border - but he won't pick up on that as a border smell, most likely he'll wonder what the atrocious reek is...
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old June 2nd, 2019, 07:46 AM
Candytree

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliecat View Post
Wrenfeather nodded. She loved the young cat's excitement, leading him past a clump of bracken, "This is one of my favorite places to hunt," she gestured with her tail toward a small clearing underneath an arching oak tree, where a mouse was skittering across. "See that mouse? We're not hunting right now, but if we were, we'd have to be fast," she watched it vanish underneath a root and turned to keep padding along, "What do you smell?" she asked at length. I smell soil, leaves, RiverClan's border - but he won't pick up on that as a border smell, most likely he'll wonder what the atrocious reek is...
Linnetpaw saw the mouse, but then he got a scent. “I smell something, but I don’t know what it is!” he shook his head, he’d put a paw on his nose then looked at Wrenfeather.
Old June 2nd, 2019, 10:48 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:
Linnetpaw saw the mouse, but then he got a scent. “I smell something, but I don’t know what it is!” he shook his head, he’d put a paw on his nose then looked at Wrenfeather.
"That fishy smell is RiverClan," Wrenfeather explained, "You've never seen a RiverClan cat, but they're similar to us, only sleeker and they smell different. Even their paws are webbed," she stepped closer to the border, sitting down. "Your mother spoke to you about borders, did she? Each clan has a scent line that marks where their territory ends and another begins," she flicked her ears just as a trio of RiverClan warriors appeared from behind a clump of Reed's, not noticing the ThunderClan cats. "Take a nice, big breath in, Linnetpaw. That's the border, and you never cross it."
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary

Last edited by Calliecat; June 2nd, 2019 at 10:49 AM.
Old June 2nd, 2019, 01:43 PM
Candytree

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliecat View Post
"That fishy smell is RiverClan," Wrenfeather explained, "You've never seen a RiverClan cat, but they're similar to us, only sleeker and they smell different. Even their paws are webbed," she stepped closer to the border, sitting down. "Your mother spoke to you about borders, did she? Each clan has a scent line that marks where their territory ends and another begins," she flicked her ears just as a trio of RiverClan warriors appeared from behind a clump of Reed's, not noticing the ThunderClan cats. "Take a nice, big breath in, Linnetpaw. That's the border, and you never cross it."

Linnetpaw stared at the cats before memorizing the scent of the cats and the border of RiverClan, he looked up.”Why can’t we cross the border? Aren’t we together? Like don’t we share the same food or maybe family!?” Linnetpaw tilted his head to one side, he was really curious of this unnecessary things.
Old June 2nd, 2019, 03:00 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:
Linnetpaw stared at the cats before memorizing the scent of the cats and the border of RiverClan, he looked up.”Why can’t we cross the border? Aren’t we together? Like don’t we share the same food or maybe family!?” Linnetpaw tilted his head to one side, he was really curious of this unnecessary things.
Wrenfeather purred at Linnetpaw's question, and she sat down, curling her tail around her paws and watching as the far-off warriors stopped at the river. The gray tabby one crouched to look into the cool water, extending a paw to flip what looked like a fish into the air before catching it and throwing it to the black cat beside him.

"In a sense, we are together, since we all follow the same code and communicate readily," the tabby explained to the younger cat, flicking her ears. She was explaining why she couldn't see Tigerstripe or Creekheart whether she liked it or not, but Linnetpaw would have no idea how much the words leaving her mouth injured her, and so she described StarClan's commands as if she agreed - and she did, despite the pain prickling at her chest when she spoke, "But in another sense, we're not. There are five clans because that's the way StarClan willed it - they know what's best for us. If we all lived together, then we run the risk of overcrowding a certain amount of territory or being too easy to pick off by predators or twolegs. Think, if a tyrannical leader took over all the combined clans, then there wouldn't be three other clans to oppose him, but only inner resistance. Borders are here to reinforce the idea that we are separate from each other, to keep us from breaking the part of the code that tells us not to make close friends in other clans, because even that is dangerous. StarClan orders us not to cross borders. Do you understand, Linnetpaw?"

Wrenfeather turned to the apprentice, uncertain if she'd unloaded too much information on those curious, intelligent eyes blinking at her with such a youthful flair. If I have, then I can always re-explain it when he's a few moons older, she figured.

Last edited by Calliecat; June 2nd, 2019 at 03:03 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2019, 03:55 PM
Engine engine number nine

~ @~Silverkit~ ~
(Graypaw is now Graysun)

Graysun padded out of the thunderclan clearing right beside Sunpaw. He was glad to finally be out of camp, especially since he was with the cat he loved the most. "I can show you the best hunting places.", he meowed.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 4th, 2019, 04:50 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

A young Molly paced back and forth in the territory, her nerves Cleary on edge. How long had she been pacing for? She had no clue at this point her mind was swirling with different thoughts- mostly insecurities.'O-okay! Either I'm going to somehow make LemonEyes not hate me Or I fail and PoppyFall...does what she usually does to me...W-what should I do?...Is leaving the clan an option?!'. As if overloaded by her own thought process she plonked down on the ground and sighed staring at her paws blankly."StormWhisper...what should I do? Do you even want me to succeed?". She looked at the sky as she mumbled the question but as usual she had gotten no answer, just questions. Her leafy coloured eyes gazed around the green forest, the sound of chirping birds and soft wind- it made her feel sorta peaceful but her mind was a mess, her black and white fur was slightly ruffled and she licked it somewhat to flatten it, her small bob tail twitched slightly as her ears bending back.'I-I really need to calm down but...'. She told herself this in her thoughts as she stared at the tree in front of her.
@Ebonyrose

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old June 4th, 2019, 05:16 AM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
A young Molly paced back and forth in the territory, her nerves Cleary on edge. How long had she been pacing for? She had no clue at this point her mind was swirling with different thoughts- mostly insecurities.'O-okay! Either I'm going to somehow make LemonEyes not hate me Or I fail and PoppyFall...does what she usually does to me...W-what should I do?...Is leaving the clan an option?!'. As if overloaded by her own thought process she plonked down on the ground and sighed staring at her paws blankly."StormWhisper...what should I do? Do you even want me to succeed?". She looked at the sky as she mumbled the question but as usual she had gotten no answer, just questions. Her leafy coloured eyes gazed around the green forest, the sound of chirping birds and soft wind- it made her feel sorta peaceful but her mind was a mess, her black and white fur was slightly ruffled and she licked it somewhat to flatten it, her small bob tail twitched slightly as her ears bending back.'I-I really need to calm down but...'. She told herself this in her thoughts as she stared at the tree in front of her.
@Ebonyrose
Frostedpaw was hunting in the territory, attempting to get some fresh-kill-; nobody had asked him to do this, but he wanted to do something nice. He spotted a plump mouse, when he was startled by the sound of pawsteps, followed by mumbling. He let out a groan of annoyance as the mouse scampered away. (Is it mice that scamper?) "Hello?" The black and white Tom called out. "I-Is someone t-there?" He tried not to sound scared, but he failed. Mouse-brain! He thought to himself.

He awaited an answer, not wanting to go anywhere in case it was a threat. The tom didn't want to have to fight; he was only an apprentice after all. But also, he hated violence. You're gonna be a warrior in 3 moons! You'll get used to it! He kept reminding himself. He took in deep breaths, and narrowed his eyes, preparing for anything. The young cat soon realized that there may be other clan cats out here; he wasn't the only one. He started to relax a little, and sat down.

(I hope that works, and isn't to short!)

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old June 4th, 2019, 06:11 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonyrose View Post
Frostedpaw was hunting in the territory, attempting to get some fresh-kill-; nobody had asked him to do this, but he wanted to do something nice. He spotted a plump mouse, when he was startled by the sound of pawsteps, followed by mumbling. He let out a groan of annoyance as the mouse scampered away. (Is it mice that scamper?) "Hello?" The black and white Tom called out. "I-Is someone t-there?" He tried not to sound scared, but he failed. Mouse-brain! He thought to himself.

He awaited an answer, not wanting to go anywhere in case it was a threat. The tom didn't want to have to fight; he was only an apprentice after all. But also, he hated violence. You're gonna be a warrior in 3 moons! You'll get used to it! He kept reminding himself. He took in deep breaths, and narrowed his eyes, preparing for anything. The young cat soon realized that there may be other clan cats out here; he wasn't the only one. He started to relax a little, and sat down.

(I hope that works, and isn't to short!)
(It's all good)

RainPaw flinched slightly at the sound of a voice, her nerves going on cloud nine as she looked around frantically- she remained silent, she prayed it wasn't PoppyFall coming out to look for her. Her sister was the last cat she wanted to see right now or in fact at all. Fear seeping into her chest she called out but it was more of a whimper."h-h-hello?.....w-who's there?". Receiving no answer she stood up slightly, she was too on edge to calm down now. She crept forward until she saw black and white fur and a face she knew quite well exhaling she smiled happily and spoke softly."O-Oh! FrostPaw it's just you...you scared me...". She padded over to him and sat beside him.

RainPaw and FrostPaw had been Kithood friends, basically like siblings almost. To her, FrostPaw was one of the the only cats she could trust and feel more relaxed around, seeing the small sulk in his gaze as he looked into the forest she purred apologetically."Sorry, did I disrupt your hunt?". She smiled softly before continuing."I can help you hunt a little later to make up for it". Suggesting this she looked around the peaceful forest somewhat, but she mumbled to herself in a slightly nervous tone."As long as PoppyFall isn't around...".

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; June 4th, 2019 at 06:15 AM.
Old June 4th, 2019, 06:59 AM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
(It's all good)

RainPaw flinched slightly at the sound of a voice, her nerves going on cloud nine as she looked around frantically- she remained silent, she prayed it wasn't PoppyFall coming out to look for her. Her sister was the last cat she wanted to see right now or in fact at all. Fear seeping into her chest she called out but it was more of a whimper."h-h-hello?.....w-who's there?". Receiving no answer she stood up slightly, she was too on edge to calm down now. She crept forward until she saw black and white fur and a face she knew quite well exhaling she smiled happily and spoke softly."O-Oh! FrostPaw it's just you...you scared me...". She padded over to him and sat beside him.

RainPaw and FrostPaw had been Kithood friends, basically like siblings almost. To her, FrostPaw was one of the the only cats she could trust and feel more relaxed around, seeing the small sulk in his gaze as he looked into the forest she purred apologetically."Sorry, did I disrupt your hunt?". She smiled softly before continuing."I can help you hunt a little later to make up for it". Suggesting this she looked around the peaceful forest somewhat, but she mumbled to herself in a slightly nervous tone."As long as PoppyFall isn't around...".
Frostpaw calmed down a little bit when he heard a familiar voice, but he wasn't sure if this was the she-cat he thought it was. As he saw a black, gray and white pelt emerge from the distance, his theories were confirmed. "Oh, hello Rainpaw!" The black and white tom purred. "I didn't mean to scare you.." A smile appeared on the apprentice's face, as the she-cat sat down next to him. The clouds overhead almost covered the sun, and a gentle new-leaf breeze blew threw his pelt. He attempted to groom his fur back down, but it was no use. Instead, he stared thoughtfully at the forest.

He had very fond memories of Rainpaw; They would hang out together as kits, and spend almost every day together. He would attempt to help Rainpaw through her problems, but he was only a kit, and didn't know what to do. He was snapped out of his deep thought by her voice, and he almost didn't hear what she said. "Oh! No, that's fine, you don't have to do that." He meowed gently. "U-Unless you want t-to!" He added quickly, stumbling over his words. He heard Rainpaw mutter something that he didn't hear, but by seeing the look in her eye, he guessed what it was. Frostpaw scooted (Can cats scoot? lmao) closer to Rainpaw, in an attempt to comfort her.

(Sorry, this sucks ahah.)

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]