Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM

Old December 26th, 2016, 06:39 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@Cedar
Bluejay pushed his way through the gorse tunnel that lead out to the territory and opened his maw, trying to pick out one scent in particular. After a few moments he shook his head and made his way to the tree he met Fala at yesterday, wondering if the loner was already there. The silver tom sat himself down on one of the trees roots and began to lick his chest fur, growing more impatient by each passing second. He turned his blue gaze forward, hoping to spot the molly making her way to the tree. After a few more moments he twitched his nose "I should head back, she's not coming." he declared and picked himself up, turned around to make his way back to camp.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 26th, 2016, 06:45 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Cedar
Bluejay pushed his way through the gorse tunnel that lead out to the territory and opened his maw, trying to pick out one scent in particular. After a few moments he shook his head and made his way to the tree he met Fala at yesterday, wondering if the loner was already there. The silver tom sat himself down on one of the trees roots and began to lick his chest fur, growing more impatient by each passing second. He turned his blue gaze forward, hoping to spot the molly making her way to the tree. After a few more moments he twitched his nose "I should head back, she's not coming." he declared and picked himself up, turned around to make his way back to camp.
Fala saw the male below her. She slid down the tree and tilted her head, "Hey mouse-brain. Where you going?" she asked with no emotion in her tone. She sat down now. This tom was a confusing fuzz ball. She thought. "I told you I would be here didn't I?" she asked him.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 26th, 2016, 07:56 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
Fala saw the male below her. She slid down the tree and tilted her head, "Hey mouse-brain. Where you going?" she asked with no emotion in her tone. She sat down now. This tom was a confusing fuzz ball. She thought. "I told you I would be here didn't I?" she asked him.
Bluejay twitched his nose "you did, I didn't see you so I thought you forgot." he stated before siting himself down with a huff, wrapping his tail around his paws. He turned his blue orbs up to the top of the tree, then back down to fala, quirking an eyebrow "In a tree?" he questioned, his eyes flashed with amusement.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 26th, 2016, 08:27 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Bluejay twitched his nose "you did, I didn't see you so I thought you forgot." he stated before siting himself down with a huff, wrapping his tail around his paws. He turned his blue orbs up to the top of the tree, then back down to fala, quirking an eyebrow "In a tree?" he questioned, his eyes flashed with amusement.
Fala nodded, "What's wrong with it?" she asked as she turned her head upward to peer up at it. She then laid her emerald green eyes on the male and tilted her head. "You where in it yesterday," she said.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 27th, 2016, 06:34 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
When Elmberry just stood there with a confused look upon his face, the fiery she-cat pulled her lips back to bare her teeth at him, her tail lashing one and then twice back and forth, seconds away from aiming a good blow at his head for insulting her in such a way and then just standing there with a stupid expression on his face. She stopped baring her teeth at him and lashing her tail, but there was still an anger in her eyes that hardly seemed to die down, her eyes glaring at him before looking away with a huff, forcing herself to relax.
"Fine. Apology accepted, but for your information, I can provide for this clan and I do as much as any other warrior. I'm not just some battle cat!" Even though she mostly was, she still liked to think of herself as being able to provide for her clan and not just always being battle-hungry. Because if she were just a battle-hungry cat, how could that help Thunderclan? That's all she wanted to do really, she just wanted to make Thunderclan the best clan in the forest, in the area, she wanted Thunderclan to be stronger and better than all the clans because she knew that's what their potential was. Thunderclan was her life and blood and still is, every single day, she wakes to serve the clan with every ounce of her heart. She didn't fight with her clan mates to hurt them or because she hated them, she deep-down loved and admired every one of them, no she fought with them to make them better and to better herself too. There was reasoning behind her aggressive antics and no cat really knew because no cat really wanted to be around the burly she.
Flattening her ears as he muttered 'mouse' under his breath, she grumbled and sat down, letting him do his thing because she knew that if she were to follow after him, her loud pawsteps would alert the tiny creature and ruin his chance of catching it. When he came back with the mouse, she simply watched him with a glare, waiting for him to finish burying it before speaking up with that same gravel-like voice of hers.
"Who are you anyways?"
"Oh, I don't doubt for a second that you aren't capable of providing for our clan! In fact, I'm certain you are excellent at doing so." A reply came after he caught his mouse, as he didn't want to disturb the forest anymore than they already had. He could tell, despite her saying she wasn't, she was a battle cat. Her entire attitude and the way she carried herself gave it away. But he didn't care, as a cat who simply fought was crucial to the clan's survival. Truthfully, the brown tom admired her. Fighting wasn't his strong suite, in fact, he hated it. He thought a moment as she asked who he was, and then replied. "I'm Elmberry. Not surprised you don't know me, really. I'm not much of a fighter so I'm in the background. You're... Cormorantstone, right?" He eyed her with a tilted head, examining her for a moment. Most cats he felt extremely comfortable around, and could weave himself into conversations and charm them easily, but she was a different story. Her desire for a fight made him more cautious and closed, as he didn't want to set her off. The tom wasn't a fighter, and so he had to avoid many of the things he could say, not sure if they would anger her.
Old December 27th, 2016, 08:16 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
( @Tiny Moony )

Icefang patted into the training cave and glanced around for an area good for training Lionpaw. She saw a area good for it, and it was away from everyone else. Icefang went and patted to the area and sat down, and waited for her apprentice to get there.
Smiling mischievously, Lionpaw stayed silent as he saw his mentor walk into the area, and with a quick lunge, he jumped from his hiding spot and aikmed a blow at his mentor's back.
Old December 27th, 2016, 08:20 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Moony View Post

Smiling mischievously, Lionpaw stayed silent as he saw his mentor walk into the area, and with a quick lunge, he jumped from his hiding spot and aikmed a blow at his mentor's back.
Before Icefang could react. He had gone for her back, when he landed on her, she turned around and bucked him off. " good technique."
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!

Last edited by HwangHarin; December 27th, 2016 at 08:20 PM.
Old December 27th, 2016, 11:13 PM
mapless wanderer

@Inglewood Binks (Sorry mobile)
Dunedrift sat at the base of a tree, watching leaves dapple the ground with shadows. He wasn't about to admit it, but he was wallowing in self-pity and, more than that, was wishing he hadn't allowed Sandpaw to have her life taken from her. Too short for her, and for him. He refused himself sleep in case she came to his dreams to speak with him, but had, he admitted, accidentally fallen asleep briefly every so often, and so was a conponation of tired, miserable, and pitiful.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old December 27th, 2016, 11:49 PM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

@Pink Orca! haha kind of leaving it to you xD}

It was the beating of paws, the flash of ambitious eyes, and the rapid thrumming upon the powder-covered earth that erupted adrenaline and a huge caw. A pair of black wings made a desperate beat as a crow soared into panicked flight, but with sharp precision came a streak directly where the bird once had been browsing the roots of an oak. The tearing feline had valor in his narrowed eyes as trees and snow whisked past. He couldn't feel the sting of the winter air as his gaze seared onto the fleeting crow, it's black feathers as obvious as the moon in the night sky. Like a string was attached between them, the feline's stride became a leap, connecting with vertical tree trunks and ascending him tree-to-tree with the same ease as if he were running on flat ground. A swoop, a surprise, another caw. When the crow fled into the safety of an oak tree's tallest branches, the hunter was not a moment late. The feline's unexpected ability to follow on the trees hit the crow harder then a boulder on an insect. Jaws clenched its neck and Gyrewind could feel flesh and bones surrender between his teeth- a completed hunt midst high branches of the canopy.

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)

Last edited by zinfranny; December 27th, 2016 at 11:53 PM.
Old December 27th, 2016, 11:59 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Binks View Post
@Pink Orca! haha kind of leaving it to you xD}

It was the beating of paws, the flash of ambitious eyes, and the rapid thrumming upon the powder-covered earth that erupted adrenaline and a huge caw. A pair of black wings made a desperate beat as a crow soared into panicked flight, but with sharp precision came a streak directly where the bird once had been browsing the roots of an oak. The tearing feline had valor in his narrowed eyes as trees and snow whisked past. He couldn't feel the sting of the winter air as his gaze seared onto the fleeting crow, it's black feathers as obvious as the moon in the night sky. Like a string was attached between them, the feline's stride became a leap, connecting with vertical tree trunks and ascending him tree-to-tree with the same ease as if he were running on flat ground. A swoop, a surprise, another caw. When the crow fled into the safety of an oak tree's tallest branches, the hunter was not a moment late. The feline's unexpected ability to follow on the trees hit the crow harder then a boulder on an insect. Jaws clenched its neck and Gyrewind could feel flesh and bones surrender between his teeth- a completed hunt midst high branches of the canopy.
Dune looked up into the branches and, sure enough, saw Gyrewind with some bird in his mouth and looking triumphant. "Ho, Gyre," the yellow tabby meowed flatly, head low. "How's it been?" The Tom rubbed his nose with a paw and sighed. (Mobile and in falling asleep see ya later...)
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever