Today 03:02 PM
The next generation of...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:57 PM

Old January 1st, 2021, 11:52 AM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: Seastones

@jayfeather21
Dovekit smiled at Oakkit. "Come on, let's play!" she mewed trying to lighten the air. She nudged Oakkit and tried to push him over before running along the waterside. Dovekit looked behind her again and again seeing if her friend would follow.
Old January 1st, 2021, 01:38 PM
Are You Kitten me?!

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia View Post
@jayfeather21
Dovekit smiled at Oakkit. "Come on, let's play!" she mewed trying to lighten the air. She nudged Oakkit and tried to push him over before running along the waterside. Dovekit looked behind her again and again seeing if her friend would follow.
Oakkit Chased after her half heartedly then tackled her and he was a bit happier
@Mia
Old January 1st, 2021, 01:53 PM

@jayfeather21
They were in the water now rolling each other over. Dovekit looked up at Oakkit while she was under him. She took her front right paw and splashed a little water at him. She did a mrrow of laughter then pushed him up then held him down gently with her front paws. "Well well well, look who has you held down," she mewed. "Are you really going to let a girl hold you down, Oakkit? Especially me?" Dovekit put a small force on him with her front paws that were still on his side.
Old January 1st, 2021, 02:00 PM
Are You Kitten me?!

Quote:
@jayfeather21
They were in the water now rolling each other over. Dovekit looked up at Oakkit while she was under him. She took her front right paw and splashed a little water at him. She did a mrrow of laughter then pushed him up then held him down gently with her front paws. "Well well well, look who has you held down," she mewed. "Are you really going to let a girl hold you down, Oakkit? Especially me?" Dovekit put a small force on him with her front paws that were still on his side.
The water felt nice on his fur "No! I'm just stalling!" he kicked her over not realizing they were getting far out. . . .
@Mia
Old January 1st, 2021, 03:06 PM

@jayfeather21
Dovekit closed her eyes a moment before Oakkit got to her. She opened her eyes to Oakkit licking her fur in the wrong direction. "Oakkit," she mewed quietly, then coughed up a lot of water. She coughed up a few more gulps of water then turned to look at Oakkit, breathing heavily. "I'm sorry you had to come in after me and get your fur wet. I can't swim." She felt tired from trying to swim upwards and closed her eyes remembering the voices. She opened them again looking at Oakkit. "I slipped on a rock then fell into the water," she mewed, taking events out of order.
Old January 1st, 2021, 03:54 PM
Are You Kitten me?!

Quote:
@jayfeather21
Dovekit closed her eyes a moment before Oakkit got to her. She opened her eyes to Oakkit licking her fur in the wrong direction. "Oakkit," she mewed quietly, then coughed up a lot of water. She coughed up a few more gulps of water then turned to look at Oakkit, breathing heavily. "I'm sorry you had to come in after me and get your fur wet. I can't swim." She felt tired from trying to swim upwards and closed her eyes remembering the voices. She opened them again looking at Oakkit. "I slipped on a rock then fell into the water," she mewed, taking events out of order.
"no, I don't care, your ok right?" He replied "I'm so glad you're ok!"
@Mia
Old January 1st, 2021, 04:10 PM

@jayfeather21
"Yeah, I'm ok," Dovekit meowed. "My head just hurts." She sat up and looked around dizzy. She had to keep blinking her eyes to see around her because her eye sight kept getting blury. Dovekit tried to stand up and go a little closer to Oakkit but she about fell over and she had to sit back down. "This hurts more than falling over a log," she mewed.
( @Zesty Mango This when the rogue comes in or a little bit later?)
Old January 1st, 2021, 04:19 PM
Are You Kitten me?!

Quote:
@jayfeather21
"Yeah, I'm ok," Dovekit meowed. "My head just hurts." She sat up and looked around dizzy. She had to keep blinking her eyes to see around her because her eye sight kept getting blury. Dovekit tried to stand up and go a little closer to Oakkit but she about fell over and she had to sit back down. "This hurts more than falling over a log," she mewed.
( @Zesty Mango This when the rogue comes in or a little bit later?)
"oh, oh, oh, come on let's go to Ebonyfang, lean on me," he slowly walked forward with her leaning on his shoulder. . .
@feather lily
Old January 1st, 2021, 04:39 PM

@jayfeather21
Dovekit got up slowly then leaned on Oakkit, she put most of her body weight on him. "But what will we tell Ebonyfang?" she asked. "We're going to get in trouble if he knows that we've been sneaking out of camp. Then he'll tell Dawnstar. What will happen then?! She will probably kill us! She's already planning to kill Icepaw, but Icepaw is innocent." She started to panic more when she thought of Dawnstar killing them.
Old January 1st, 2021, 04:47 PM
Are You Kitten me?!

Quote:
@jayfeather21
Dovekit got up slowly then leaned on Oakkit, she put most of her body weight on him. "But what will we tell Ebonyfang?" she asked. "We're going to get in trouble if he knows that we've been sneaking out of camp. Then he'll tell Dawnstar. What will happen then?! She will probably kill us! She's already planning to kill Icepaw, but Icepaw is innocent." She started to panic more when she thought of Dawnstar killing them.
"calm down, We'll tell her we were playing in the camp then got carried away, and For ebonyfang he's pretty nice once you get to know him,"
@Mia