Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Solo rp since no-one ever...
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 07:39 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 07:37 AM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by Zei
Today 07:34 AM
an answer [?]
by taillow
Last post by Mica
Today 07:23 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Zei
Today 07:17 AM

Old April 20th, 2024, 11:32 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

Lightningstorm paused, her paw in midair as Orangepaw spoke. Slowly, she turned around to stare at him, her expression carefully neutral despite the storm brewing in her eyes. The deputy was dead. He had just died. She had been attempting to be there for her mate, and this apprentice had gotten in the way of that for what she had assumed was a valid, understandable reason. Much like Crowtooth, the paw suffered from breathing problems. It wasn't something he could control, and so she did her duty, regardless of what she wanted. Of what the cat she loved needed. Because that was what being a medicine cat was about. Putting others first while never being given a second thought. Or so she'd assumed.

It wasn't the question that rubbed her the wrong way. In truth, she would have declined regardless. She was only seventeen moons old. Unless the clan was planning on killing her soon, she wasn't going anywhere. Both Cowtuft and StarClan had made sure of that. She didn't need a replacement. And yet it seemed the clan was already looking for one. Or rather Watertail was.

Had the tom begun whispering behind her back? She knew of the rumors. The random cats who liked to talk about how she hadn't gotten an apprentice yet. After they had tried to either exile or kill her. After they had disposed of her mentor like if he had been nothing more than an overripe pile of fox dung. They hadn't cared about her. She knew that much. She could count one one paw how many cats had given her a social call since that wretched day. And even without the attempts at polite conversation, even after she had tried to remove herself from the public eye... the talks never ceased, did they? Because that was all WindClan knew how to do. Gossip. Spread idle rumors in the breeze like if their life depended on it.

Without another word, Lightningstorm retreated to her den, searching for the juniper berry she had promised the tom. Yes, she was angry. The callous way he had suggested taking over for her when he had already made a point of separating her from the grieving felines. There had been no tact. But it did not stop him from being her patient. Above all else, the healer always made sure the clan's cats were healthy enough to live another day. A far kinder treatment than was ever offered to her.

"The berry should hold you up for the next few days. New-leaf seems to be rough on the lungs of those affected by some scarring or condition, innit? I'll speak to Twilightstar about you. See what we can do for you. For now, go rest. Otherwise the juniper berry will have been a waste," she ordered after she dropped the berry before the tom, twitching an ear to let him know the conversation was done.

[-1 Juniper Berry]
@SeonghwasBunnyEars [Orangepaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old April 21st, 2024, 06:23 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

Lightningstorm paused, her paw in midair as Orangepaw spoke. Slowly, she turned around to stare at him, her expression carefully neutral despite the storm brewing in her eyes. The deputy was dead. He had just died. She had been attempting to be there for her mate, and this apprentice had gotten in the way of that for what she had assumed was a valid, understandable reason. Much like Crowtooth, the paw suffered from breathing problems. It wasn't something he could control, and so she did her duty, regardless of what she wanted. Of what the cat she loved needed. Because that was what being a medicine cat was about. Putting others first while never being given a second thought. Or so she'd assumed.

It wasn't the question that rubbed her the wrong way. In truth, she would have declined regardless. She was only seventeen moons old. Unless the clan was planning on killing her soon, she wasn't going anywhere. Both Cowtuft and StarClan had made sure of that. She didn't need a replacement. And yet it seemed the clan was already looking for one. Or rather Watertail was.

Had the tom begun whispering behind her back? She knew of the rumors. The random cats who liked to talk about how she hadn't gotten an apprentice yet. After they had tried to either exile or kill her. After they had disposed of her mentor like if he had been nothing more than an overripe pile of fox dung. They hadn't cared about her. She knew that much. She could count one one paw how many cats had given her a social call since that wretched day. And even without the attempts at polite conversation, even after she had tried to remove herself from the public eye... the talks never ceased, did they? Because that was all WindClan knew how to do. Gossip. Spread idle rumors in the breeze like if their life depended on it.

Without another word, Lightningstorm retreated to her den, searching for the juniper berry she had promised the tom. Yes, she was angry. The callous way he had suggested taking over for her when he had already made a point of separating her from the grieving felines. There had been no tact. But it did not stop him from being her patient. Above all else, the healer always made sure the clan's cats were healthy enough to live another day. A far kinder treatment than was ever offered to her.

"The berry should hold you up for the next few days. New-leaf seems to be rough on the lungs of those affected by some scarring or condition, innit? I'll speak to Twilightstar about you. See what we can do for you. For now, go rest. Otherwise the juniper berry will have been a waste," she ordered after she dropped the berry before the tom, twitching an ear to let him know the conversation was done.

[-1 Juniper Berry]
@SeonghwasBunnyEars [Orangepaw]
Orangepaw looked at the medicine cat. "I'm sorry if I made you upset. I hope you didn't take my words the wrong way..." He whispered, his eyes shameful as he picked up the berry with a small thankful dip of his head.
Are you serious! Orangepaw you made such a Woah-is-me way of it! Now she probably thinks your a stupid mouse brain who as nothing better to do that complain about himself! Don't try to get people's attention, just keep a smile on and your sadness inside. Then you won't cause any more problems! Orangepaw's inner voice seemd to yowl at him. Taking the berry and eating it carefully he sighed. Padding out to where Watertail looked at him, Watertail looked worried. "What happened?" The senior Tom mewed, Orangepaw then told his father what had happened, also explaining how he didn't like making it a Woah-is-me situation and his regrets. Watertail then met Orangepaw's words with a creepy silence. "Don't make everything about yourself Orangepaw, we get it your sad. And as your father you can talk to me but don't let your sadness reflect on others, and don't be so open about it" Watertail muttered, "Thats how I got through life, come on lets go get you some rest" The senior Tom gave a sorrow glance at the medicine cat den before sending Orangepaw off.

(I love Lightningstorm <3)

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old Yesterday, 04:17 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

She was tired, sore, and missing Fallownose, but that was nothing new. It's been over a quarter moon since his death, and the grief remained as fresh as it had when his body had been brought in. Still, Twilightstar remained determined to ensure WindClan persevered and thrived despite her sorrow. So far, they've been doing well. The minks were taken care of, but a new threat had taken the place of the minks.

She knew her clan was still sore and healing as she was, and that they'd want to take care of RiverClan as soon as possible, but they couldn't do that just yet. They had a new battle on the horizon, a fight they'd have to battle without ShadowClan's aid. This one would hopefully be more manageable than the minks. An enemy they had fought before.

But before she dipped into the doom and gloom of the omen Lightingstorm had shared, along with other bad news. she had ceremonies to take care of and the normal stuff that came with meetings. "WindClan, gather beneath the Galewood for a Clan meeting," Twilightstar called out after leaping on the branch above her den. While waiting for the clan to assemble, she licked at the healing injury on her shoulder and flank.

The leader had a new set of pinkish-red scars on her blindside, with hints of white where bone peeked out. The damage to her face had been more extensive than she had originally guessed. Not that it bugged her between the gaping eye socket full of emptiness, along with her general blindness, vanity hadn't been a core trait of hers.
#wcmeeting

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old Yesterday, 04:18 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Sad

Flashfeather trotted up

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old Yesterday, 04:26 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Leopardkit-She/Her

------------

Leopardkit, already at the fresh-kill pile, listened from where she was. She probably wasn't meant to hear, but she thought Twilight star was really cool and wanted to her what she was going to say.

-------------

Link to Leopardkit family finder: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=81911

Last edited by IDIOTICBEAN101; Yesterday at 04:32 PM.
Old Yesterday, 04:27 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Willowpaw and Mosspaw arrive

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Earth
—————————————

<3

—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan." - FluffyToasterBunny.
Old Yesterday, 04:47 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Bored

Warmsun Gathered The Last Bit Of Sanity Left In Him, And Padded Over, Sat Down, And Began Licking The Nasty Wounds From Those Minks.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old Yesterday, 04:54 PM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Blah

♱⁺.⊹꒦Redstrike || Tom || WindClan Warrior || 20 moons || Straight ꒦⊹.⁺♱
Redstrike padded up and sat with the rest of his clanmates.

⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆
☽.Xai.☾
♰He/Void/Zir/They♰
⋆。°✩Genderfaun✧.°
♡Taken♡
Old Yesterday, 05:01 PM

Bump Policy: Every other day
My Mood: Queenly

Heatherstem padded up.

Join CoastClan! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=82440
Old Yesterday, 07:38 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Watertail limped up. His injured hind leg wrapped up in a mix of herbs and cobweb. Watertail sat a bit wonky, the senior warrior looked depressed as he licked a scratch on his shoulder, the scratches along his sides were little scars under growing fur. Flicking his now sliced in half ear Watertail looked at the nursery. Seeing Pumpkinkit coming towards him he licked her ears, "Little one, come sit beside me." He invited, he was happy as the little kit he'd pretty much adopted, wasn't afraid of his looks. Watertail gave a sad look at the nursery, the only good thing that had happened was him avenging his mate Wheatail's death by killing the same two minks that had killed her.

OPEN FOR COMFORT <3

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3

Last edited by SeonghwasBunnyEars; Yesterday at 07:40 PM.