Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:33 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:24 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM

Old March 7th, 2018, 05:41 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

The most heartbreaking part of his lives was when he saw a kit bouncing towards him. He knew life wasn’t granted. He knew death didn’t discriminate but it was something about seeing a dead kit, who never had a chance to live a fulfilling life of becoming an apprentice or warrior. It made his heart tighten when the starry kit bounced towards him. He leaned further down to touch noses with her. The life of faith. Even if the contact was a little hearthrobbing to him, it made him realize the future of Thunderclan. Small kits like Skykit who were excited about becoming warriors. These were feral grounds and not most feral cats made it to their warriorhood. Everybody dies but not everybody lives, Passionblaze thought sadly after seeing the Starclan kit scamper off among[/I] the other Starclan warriors. One thing that flames his determination was the brightest look in her blue eyes. Although dead, she a brilliantly lit star. Passionblaze knew that she would had made an excellent warrior if given the chance. Any kit with that look in their eyes always inspired Passionblaze to do better.

@Silver Pinneaple
Breezeshine’s heart was pounding. It was her turn. Passionblaze, soon to be star, would receive a life from a cat he surely didn’t know. But she would play an ultimate role in his life. The pressure almost made her snap, but she knew that she would succeed. For Thunderclan. Although, all clans mattered, even enemy clans. She realized all Starclan cats present were staring at her. Oh! I nearly forgot to move my paws, she thought, padding up to the young deputy on starry paws. Her glistening pelt shimmered much more beautifully than in real life, the first time she had seen it, she had been in awe of herself! She looked at the tom happily a purr rumbling in her throat.
“Passionblaze,” She said, her voice rich in regret and kindness to this cat she barely knew. “I give you a life for fairness, to never put cats too young to fight in battle, to never start a fight that could have been solved with words,” She paused at that, hoping he did not realize she had made a mistake. She hoped she hadn’t hurt his feelings. “And to give mercy to your enemies.” She finished, feeling every claw that had torn out her throat in her last battle, too young to kill. She had lied dying in a ditch, not even enough mercy to show to a new warrior who had just received her name. She stood up straight on her paws, her small frame barely allowing her to brush her nose against Passionblaze’s. She stepped back, feeling both excited and happy, and sad and tormented. If she had had nine lives, she would have given every single one to die in that ditch, just so she could experience this moment, when an ambitious deputy was crowned leader, and to lead his precious clan.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; April 2nd, 2018 at 11:03 AM.
Old March 7th, 2018, 06:08 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Pinneaple View Post

Breezeshine’s heart was pounding. It was her turn. Passionblaze, soon to be [I]star[I], would receive a life from a cat he surely didn’t know. But she would play an ultimate role in his life. The pressure almost made her snap, but she knew that she would succeed. For Thunderclan. Although, all clans mattered, even enemy clans. She realized all Starclan cats present were staring at her. Oh! I nearly forgot to move my paws, she thought, padding up to the young deputy on starry paws. Her glistening pelt shimmered much more beautifully than in real life, the first time she had seen it, she had been in awe of herself! She looked at the tom happily a purr rumbling in her throat.
“Passionblaze,” She said, her voice rich in regret and kindness to this cat she barely knew. “I give you a life for fairness, to never put cats too young to fight in battle, to never start a fight that could have been solved with words,” She paused at that, hoping he did not realize she had made a mistake. She hoped she hadn’t hurt his feelings. “And to give mercy to your enemies.” She finished, feeling every claw that had torn out her throat in her last battle, too young to kill. She had lied dying in a ditch, not even enough mercy to show to a new warrior who had just received her name. She stood up straight on her paws, her small frame barely allowing her to brush her nose against Passionblaze’s. She stepped back, feeling both excited and happy, and sad and tormented. If she had had nine lives, she would have given every single one to die in that ditch, just so she could experience this moment, when an ambitious deputy was crowned leader, and to lead his precious clan.
Passionblaze waited patiently for the next cat to approach him. His own paws was twitching with anticipation, his ears flicking nervously every way. He felt a swirl of determination yet skepticism. It was still a surprise that he was to become leader all of a sudden. With this new establishment, Passionblaze knew in his heart he wouldn’t up and fail. He was considered too overly ambitious to fail a clan that he was honored to rule. In his vision, he would leave a mark. Thunderclan was to thrive. To get back up after every disaster. His warriors would be far from giving up, and he would push them to always accept their flaws and improve them. When a she cat stepped forward. Passionblaze dipped his head to show his respect. She touched his nose, giving him another life. Passionblaze felt dizziness take over once again, that frosty feeling inserting itself into him and soon dissipated into a charmed feeling. The life of Fairness. Solving a battle with words was easy, but for Passionblaze, if he was provoked too far, words were lost and claws were out. Passionblaze wasn’t the perfect cat, but this starry former warrior gave him a life that he shouldn’t take for granted. So, all he could admit was that he would try his best. The look in his gaze mirrored her own sadness. He could see her melting happiness, but it was as easily seen as the tearful look.

@blue jellie

Old March 7th, 2018, 06:55 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:

Passionblaze waited patiently for the next cat to approach him. His own paws was twitching with anticipation, his ears flicking nervously every way. He felt a swirl of determination yet skepticism. It was still a surprise that he was to become leader all of a sudden. With this new establishment, Passionblaze knew in his heart he wouldn’t up and fail. He was considered too overly ambitious to fail a clan that he was honored to rule. In his vision, he would leave a mark. Thunderclan was to thrive. To get back up after every disaster. His warriors would be far from giving up, and he would push them to always accept their flaws and improve them. When a she cat stepped forward. Passionblaze dipped his head to show his respect. She touched his nose, giving him another life. Passionblaze felt dizziness take over once again, that frosty feeling inserting itself into him and soon dissipated into a charmed feeling. The life of Fairness. Solving a battle with words was easy, but for Passionblaze, if he was provoked too far, words were lost and claws were out. Passionblaze wasn’t the perfect cat, but this starry former warrior gave him a life that he shouldn’t take for granted. So, all he could admit was that he would try his best. The look in his gaze mirrored her own sadness. He could see her melting happiness, but it was as easily seen as the tearful look.

@blue jellie

As the soon-to-be ThunderClan leader received his first lives, a sorrowful Fallingfeather watched on with a bit of anticipation. She had never given a life before; it would the first time that she had ever had a meaningful role in StarClan other than watching over the remnants of her kin. Passionblaze was already looking tired, and it pained her a little bit to see him weakening, but she comforted herself with the thought that the tom was really just getting stronger. And then, before she knew it, it was her turn.
Stepping up to the tom, her beautiful and glossy silver pelt twinkling with starlight, she recited the words said by countless before her. “With this life, I give you forgiveness. Even in the darkest cats, there is some light. Use it well.” The starry she-cat suddenly pressed her nose to his, sending the life into his veins, feeling a bit of energy seep between them- almost like static. With a pang, she recalled the story behind this life. Having your only lover reject you for another mate and then say “we can still be friends” was heartbreaking for the female. She never saw him again before she died, but had learned to forgive him. Was loving a different she-cat such a crime? She tried to comfort herself with that thought, but it was much more complicated then she let on. New inspiration fueled her. In a small whisper, as she wasn’t certain she was allowed to, she hastily murmured, “You’ll do great. Don’t worry about it.” And with that, she receded into the ranks of starry ancestors, ear flicking and tail swinging, relieved the ordeal was over but happy it had gone as planned.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; March 7th, 2018 at 07:18 PM.
Old March 7th, 2018, 08:10 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
As the soon-to-be ThunderClan leader received his first lives, a sorrowful Fallingfeather watched on with a bit of anticipation. She had never given a life before; it would the first time that she had ever had a meaningful role in StarClan other than watching over the remnants of her kin. Passionblaze was already looking tired, and it pained her a little bit to see him weakening, but she comforted herself with the thought that the tom was really just getting stronger. And then, before she knew it, it was her turn.
Stepping up to the tom, her beautiful and glossy silver pelt twinkling with starlight, she recited the words said by countless before her. “With this life, I give you forgiveness. Even in the darkest cats, there is some light. Use it well.” The starry she-cat suddenly pressed her nose to his, sending the life into his veins, feeling a bit of energy seep between them- almost like static. With a pang, she recalled the story behind this life. Having your only lover reject you for another mate and then say “we can still be friends” was heartbreaking for the female. She never saw him again before she died, but had learned to forgive him. Was loving a different she-cat such a crime? She tried to comfort herself with that thought, but it was much more complicated then she let on. New inspiration fueled her. In a small whisper, as she wasn’t certain she was allowed to, she hastily murmured, “You’ll do great. Don’t worry about it.” And with that, she receded into the ranks of starry ancestors, ear flicking and tail swinging, relieved the ordeal was over but happy it had gone as planned.
Passionblaze was not only looking tired, but he was tired. He was exhausted. Yet, he felt honored and pleased to be in the presence of all these great starry cats. He didn’t want to miss a moment. The pain with each life was becoming used to him, something destined to be great. He watched as another she cat approached him. The ginger tom stood y’all and proudly, bowing his head upon her presence. She touched his nose, seeping that electrifying shock into him. His fur stood on end, becoming tensed but he dared to not move. The pain became a pleasurable feeling soon after, and it took him a moment to regain strength. I wonder if I’m the only one feeling this pain....he thought humorously to himself. The life of forgiveness. That life had a story behind it. A sad one. Passionblaze could see it in her expression. He returned his own sorrowful look but didn’t dare to question her. It wasn’t simple for the awkward tom to comfort others. He pinned his ears against his head. They flicked back up when he caught her hasted words, giving his own small smile at them. It was always comforting to know many had faith in him.

@Mauve

Last edited by Brilliance; March 9th, 2018 at 12:03 PM.
Old March 9th, 2018, 03:35 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:

Passionblaze was not only looking tired, but he was tired. He was exhausted. Yet, he felt honored and pleased to be in the presence of all these great starry cats. He didn’t want to miss a moment. The pain with each life was becoming used to him, something destined to be great. He watched as another she cat approached him. The ginger tom stood y’all and proudly, bowing his head upon her presence. She touched his nose, seeping that electrifying shock into him. His fur stood on end, becoming tensed but he dared to not move. The pain became a pleasurable feeling soon after, and it took him a moment to regain strength. I wonder if I’m the only one feeling this pain....he thought humorously to himself. The life of forgiveness. That life had a story behind it. A sad one. Passionblaze could see it in her expression. He returned his own sorrowful look but didn’t dare to question her. It wasn’t simple for the awkward tom to comfort others. He pinned his ears against his head. They flicked back up when he caught her hasted words, giving his own small smile at them. It was always comforting to know many had faith in him.

@Mauve
Staying silent through the proceedings of the leader ceremony, Leafmask simply sat among her place in the stars. Her face was like a mask, bright green eyes sparkling in thought as she watched Passionblaze receive his new lives. It felt like an honor to be participating in a leader's ceremony, and this was her first since joining StarClan. Their surroundings were drenched in starlight and shadows, though the elder felt more at ease here than she had in her final moments in ThunderClan's elder's den. It was peaceful here, serene. Down below, it seemed as though the tides of war would never cease, and it frightened Leafmask to consider how many more ThunderClan warriors were bound to join their ranks if these senseless battles continued.

Her tail tip flicked back and forth as she watched as Fallingfeather delivered her life. It flowed from the starry furred she-cat through to Passionblaze, and the tabby could only imagine how much the tom's limbs ached. Receiving lives from StarClan was no small feat, and a part of her was glad that her life wouldn't be as harsh. A small break, perhaps. Lifting herself up and sweeping her tail to her side, the graceful feline stepped down from her perch, gliding among her fellow StarClan members until she came to stand in front of the new ThunderClan leader. She looked nothing like how she had when she had passed away in ThunderClan; joining her ancestors revived her youthful pelt; a time when Passionblaze most likely hadn't even been alive. Her eyes glowed with kindness and her belly rumbled with a deep purr. "Hello Passionblaze," she mewed softly, dipping her head. "I joined StarClan quite some time ago, so you may not remember me. My name is Leafmask, and I was an elder in ThunderClan. I am glad to see that it will be led by such a brave cat." She let a brief moment of silence fall between them as she smiled, hoping her soft gaze offered some comfort to the younger tom.

"With this life, I give you the gift of Compassion. May you use it well to care for every cat in your Clan, and all those who may need your kindness," she purred, taking a small step forward to touch her nose to the ThunderClan deputy's head. She felt the energy flow through her, warming her own pelt and wrapping her in a blanket of comfort. She knew Passionblaze would feel this same gentle touch, as compassion was never painful or treacherous. It was the love a queen gave to her kits, or a mentor looking after their apprentice. In this case, she hoped Passionblaze would use it to look after the Clan she had left behind, that she still loved so much. Compassion had become rare among the Clans, and Leafmask silently prayed that Passionblaze might help bring about a new era to the Clans as the new leader of such a courageous Clan.

As the transfer of the eight lift came to an ending, Leafmask opened her eyes once more, their brilliant green hues focused on Passionblaze's own pale ones. She took a moment to herself to study the new ThunderClan leader, wishing that she had more time to get to know him better. There was so much she wanted to tell him - that being a leader wouldn't be easy, but it would be rewarding; that he would do just find, despite any misgivings he might have; that he could always seek advice from StarClan when things got difficult. But instead, she just winked, dipping her head in farewell before she turned and rejoined her fellow StarClan ancestors amongst the starry ranks.

Last edited by Mauve; March 9th, 2018 at 03:37 PM.
Old March 10th, 2018, 01:07 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
Staying silent through the proceedings of the leader ceremony, Leafmask simply sat among her place in the stars. Her face was like a mask, bright green eyes sparkling in thought as she watched Passionblaze receive his new lives. It felt like an honor to be participating in a leader's ceremony, and this was her first since joining StarClan. Their surroundings were drenched in starlight and shadows, though the elder felt more at ease here than she had in her final moments in ThunderClan's elder's den. It was peaceful here, serene. Down below, it seemed as though the tides of war would never cease, and it frightened Leafmask to consider how many more ThunderClan warriors were bound to join their ranks if these senseless battles continued.

Her tail tip flicked back and forth as she watched as Fallingfeather delivered her life. It flowed from the starry furred she-cat through to Passionblaze, and the tabby could only imagine how much the tom's limbs ached. Receiving lives from StarClan was no small feat, and a part of her was glad that her life wouldn't be as harsh. A small break, perhaps. Lifting herself up and sweeping her tail to her side, the graceful feline stepped down from her perch, gliding among her fellow StarClan members until she came to stand in front of the new ThunderClan leader. She looked nothing like how she had when she had passed away in ThunderClan; joining her ancestors revived her youthful pelt; a time when Passionblaze most likely hadn't even been alive. Her eyes glowed with kindness and her belly rumbled with a deep purr. "Hello Passionblaze," she mewed softly, dipping her head. "I joined StarClan quite some time ago, so you may not remember me. My name is Leafmask, and I was an elder in ThunderClan. I am glad to see that it will be led by such a brave cat." She let a brief moment of silence fall between them as she smiled, hoping her soft gaze offered some comfort to the younger tom.

"With this life, I give you the gift of Compassion. May you use it well to care for every cat in your Clan, and all those who may need your kindness," she purred, taking a small step forward to touch her nose to the ThunderClan deputy's head. She felt the energy flow through her, warming her own pelt and wrapping her in a blanket of comfort. She knew Passionblaze would feel this same gentle touch, as compassion was never painful or treacherous. It was the love a queen gave to her kits, or a mentor looking after their apprentice. In this case, she hoped Passionblaze would use it to look after the Clan she had left behind, that she still loved so much. Compassion had become rare among the Clans, and Leafmask silently prayed that Passionblaze might help bring about a new era to the Clans as the new leader of such a courageous Clan.

As the transfer of the eight lift came to an ending, Leafmask opened her eyes once more, their brilliant green hues focused on Passionblaze's own pale ones. She took a moment to herself to study the new ThunderClan leader, wishing that she had more time to get to know him better. There was so much she wanted to tell him - that being a leader wouldn't be easy, but it would be rewarding; that he would do just find, despite any misgivings he might have; that he could always seek advice from StarClan when things got difficult. But instead, she just winked, dipping her head in farewell before she turned and rejoined her fellow StarClan ancestors amongst the starry ranks.
Passionblaze’s toughest part on his body was the bulkiness in his legs. He always used them to defend himself. He always delivered a killing blow to his enemies with a simple kick in the right spot. His legs were powerful. The four of them could never be weakened as far as he was concerned. Yet, in the ranks of Starclan, receiving each life, he felt his four talents weaken like a jelly substance. His legs felt like soaked moss because receiving a life was not a delicate experience, albeit an honorable one. He could had passed out many times each time a shocking feeling settled into his veins and wanted to knock him out cold, but Passionblaze was a strong cat. Physically in manners, this shouldn’t had been nothing. In minor cases, he found pain to be a pleasurable experience. He definitely preferred something physical than emotional hurting.

He watched as the next cat stalked back among the Starclan warriors. Another approached him, sending off a kindness that Passionblaze happily returned. He widened his eyes to not appear much tired, and dipped his head to show respect to the elder. Obviously, he didn’t know her age. She didn’t look like her earthly corpse anymore. Instead, the Stars dazzled her pelt, giving her a youthful appearance. Something brighter and more cheerful. Starclan must make everyone better. Passionblaze acknowledges this curious theory when he looked around and stared at each Star-pelted cat for minimum seconds before directing his attention back to the one giving him his life. Introducing herself as Leafmask, Passionblaze listened to every word that came from her maw, keeping a light smile on his face. Passionblaze couldn’t speak right then and there. Being with such mighty cats made him feel unworthy in their presence. He showed his respect by bowing his head. He didn’t want to speak, afraid to mess up such a professional, loving tradition by stammering a mess. He still overwhelmed with the recent battle, then Snowstar’s resigning. He thought it was too soon, but Passionblaze was the cat that knew life didn’t have a timedate to it. It wasn’t planned, as most cats like the pleasure of doing with the rest of their moons. Everything was spontaneous, so if being leader was happening soon for him, then it must be. He’d get into the flow of leading a clan. He just hoped he wouldn’t fail Thunderclan. Leafmask’s compliment, lightened the tom up. If possible, made his fur brighter. He wasn’t used to receiving compliments as much, but he did appreciate any type coming his way. It made him more...confident, in a sense.

As Leafmask touched his head, Passionblaze closed his eyes to embrace the qualities and pain of this new life bestowed in him. The life of compassion. It almost felt like a fluttering feeling that poured a mixture of ecstasy and strength within. It was a moment where each current life piece together as one and created an ultimatee weapon. When the she cat pulled away, the tom held a small smile, although the smile’s meaning was a lot more brighter behind the meaning. He wished he could ask for advice about leading a clan. Although built strong, what other qualities did a leader have? A good one? Especially if he wished to be the best he could. No doubt, there would be future flames. Added more fire to get the flames to continue to burn. This was information that Starclan knew, but he didn’t want to trouble him with his doubts. He lacked faith in himself, but he stored faith in Thunderclan. Each and every warrior in his clan. A promise he made as deputy to make sure they thrived.

Leafmask had stood there staring at him. She looked like she had more to say than what she said. Passionblaze flicked his ears, wondering if she would talk to him soon. His eyes looked pleading; give me some advice. Please. Any advice. However, she said nothing, and Passionblaze respected that. The only thing he noted was a wink from the ancient Thunderclan warrior. Oddly, that wink alone must had the power of confidence because he felt it seep into his body, invading his heart and giving him a more...determined faith in his future as leader.

@Radler
Old March 11th, 2018, 12:07 AM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:

Passionblaze’s toughest part on his body was the bulkiness in his legs. He always used them to defend himself. He always delivered a killing blow to his enemies with a simple kick in the right spot. His legs were powerful. The four of them could never be weakened as far as he was concerned. Yet, in the ranks of Starclan, receiving each life, he felt his four talents weaken like a jelly substance. His legs felt like soaked moss because receiving a life was not a delicate experience, albeit an honorable one. He could had passed out many times each time a shocking feeling settled into his veins and wanted to knock him out cold, but Passionblaze was a strong cat. Physically in manners, this shouldn’t had been nothing. In minor cases, he found pain to be a pleasurable experience. He definitely preferred something physical than emotional hurting.

He watched as the next cat stalked back among the Starclan warriors. Another approached him, sending off a kindness that Passionblaze happily returned. He widened his eyes to not appear much tired, and dipped his head to show respect to the elder. Obviously, he didn’t know her age. She didn’t look like her earthly corpse anymore. Instead, the Stars dazzled her pelt, giving her a youthful appearance. Something brighter and more cheerful. Starclan must make everyone better. Passionblaze acknowledges this curious theory when he looked around and stared at each Star-pelted cat for minimum seconds before directing his attention back to the one giving him his life. Introducing herself as Leafmask, Passionblaze listened to every word that came from her maw, keeping a light smile on his face. Passionblaze couldn’t speak right then and there. Being with such mighty cats made him feel unworthy in their presence. He showed his respect by bowing his head. He didn’t want to speak, afraid to mess up such a professional, loving tradition by stammering a mess. He still overwhelmed with the recent battle, then Snowstar’s resigning. He thought it was too soon, but Passionblaze was the cat that knew life didn’t have a timedate to it. It wasn’t planned, as most cats like the pleasure of doing with the rest of their moons. Everything was spontaneous, so if being leader was happening soon for him, then it must be. He’d get into the flow of leading a clan. He just hoped he wouldn’t fail Thunderclan. Leafmask’s compliment, lightened the tom up. If possible, made his fur brighter. He wasn’t used to receiving compliments as much, but he did appreciate any type coming his way. It made him more...confident, in a sense.

As Leafmask touched his head, Passionblaze closed his eyes to embrace the qualities and pain of this new life bestowed in him. The life of compassion. It almost felt like a fluttering feeling that poured a mixture of ecstasy and strength within. It was a moment where each current life piece together as one and created an ultimatee weapon. When the she cat pulled away, the tom held a small smile, although the smile’s meaning was a lot more brighter behind the meaning. He wished he could ask for advice about leading a clan. Although built strong, what other qualities did a leader have? A good one? Especially if he wished to be the best he could. No doubt, there would be future flames. Added more fire to get the flames to continue to burn. This was information that Starclan knew, but he didn’t want to trouble him with his doubts. He lacked faith in himself, but he stored faith in Thunderclan. Each and every warrior in his clan. A promise he made as deputy to make sure they thrived.

Leafmask had stood there staring at him. She looked like she had more to say than what she said. Passionblaze flicked his ears, wondering if she would talk to him soon. His eyes looked pleading; give me some advice. Please. Any advice. However, she said nothing, and Passionblaze respected that. The only thing he noted was a wink from the ancient Thunderclan warrior. Oddly, that wink alone must had the power of confidence because he felt it seep into his body, invading his heart and giving him a more...determined faith in his future as leader.

@Radler
Greyfrost watched silently as each Starclan cat slipped out of their ranks to bestow a life upon the young Thunderclan warrior. As the brown tabby she-cat returned to the stars, Greyfrost took a small breath and slowly approached the fox-coloured tom, noting sadly that Passionblaze wasn't that much younger than him. As yellow eyes met yellow, Greyfrost hoped he could convey the sympathy he felt about the pain Passionblaze had recieved so far, and what he might recieve from him.

Greyfrost's brown fur was sleek in the starlight, and his eyes uncharacteristically clear as he mewed, "With this life, I give you the spirit of filial duty. You will never forget to honor and defend the cats who served before you, and when the time comes, you in turn, will be honored and loved." Greyfrost leaned in, gently touching his nose to Passionblaze's, hoping to give the Thunderclan tom time to prepare. As his life flooded from inside him towards Passionblaze, the emotion in side him was wrenched out again. In the depth of leaf-bare, Greyfrost's own elderly father had taken the heaviest toll. Desperately, Greyfrost had set out into the territory in an attempt to find a morsel of prey for his father, who had rejected every thing so far to give to the hungry queens. He had been so desperate to feed his father, he had chased a bird off a steep hill, and tumbled into the frozen river. He had left kits, mate, and a father behind in the forest but Greyfrost could only feel relieved that he had done everything possible to feed his father. And now he was in Starclan, he could feel it when his own kits thought of him, and that warmed his heart more than anything. Pulling away from Passionblaze, he gazed once more at the younger tom, thinking that he was glad that the fate of the forest rested in someone like Passionblaze's paws. Greyfrost blinked kindly in farewell, before slinking back to his original place.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.

Last edited by Radler; March 11th, 2018 at 12:08 AM.
Old March 11th, 2018, 01:28 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
Greyfrost watched silently as each Starclan cat slipped out of their ranks to bestow a life upon the young Thunderclan warrior. As the brown tabby she-cat returned to the stars, Greyfrost took a small breath and slowly approached the fox-coloured tom, noting sadly that Passionblaze wasn't that much younger than him. As yellow eyes met yellow, Greyfrost hoped he could convey the sympathy he felt about the pain Passionblaze had recieved so far, and what he might recieve from him.

Greyfrost's brown fur was sleek in the starlight, and his eyes uncharacteristically clear as he mewed, "With this life, I give you the spirit of filial duty. You will never forget to honor and defend the cats who served before you, and when the time comes, you in turn, will be honored and loved." Greyfrost leaned in, gently touching his nose to Passionblaze's, hoping to give the Thunderclan tom time to prepare. As his life flooded from inside him towards Passionblaze, the emotion in side him was wrenched out again. In the depth of leaf-bare, Greyfrost's own elderly father had taken the heaviest toll. Desperately, Greyfrost had set out into the territory in an attempt to find a morsel of prey for his father, who had rejected every thing so far to give to the hungry queens. He had been so desperate to feed his father, he had chased a bird off a steep hill, and tumbled into the frozen river. He had left kits, mate, and a father behind in the forest but Greyfrost could only feel relieved that he had done everything possible to feed his father. And now he was in Starclan, he could feel it when his own kits thought of him, and that warmed his heart more than anything. Pulling away from Passionblaze, he gazed once more at the younger tom, thinking that he was glad that the fate of the forest rested in someone like Passionblaze's paws. Greyfrost blinked kindly in farewell, before slinking back to his original place.
After watching Leafmask walked away towards the other cats, Passionblaze waited for the next cat to step up. The bottom of his paws felt defeated. A victorious type of defeat where he was beyond exhausted but feigned a bright grin because after this day and so on he would lead a clan. These starry cats were preparing him, they would guide him, and he knew he could count on them whenever he was in his time of doubt. This was a reason why Passionblaze conversed with stars. To others, they were in places to guide them through the night. Some simply admired the view as they decorated and provided company for the moon. To Passionblaze, they were much more than company, than Light, these decoration. Call him crazy, but this Tom talked to the Stars more than he talked to his clan mates. A full-fledge conversation. Although they do not talk back, the Stars listen. Passionblaze believe the stars hear him out. Now, it was an honor to be among them in this great tribe of endless hunting. Where there were no boundaries or rules to follow. Where you can be happy wherever you want; with whoever you want. There was no such thing as clans. These cats roams dwoth each other, no matter their past ranks or places. Passionblaze believed this was how life truly needed to be. They were all divided below, tested for their loyalty and love towards their family and clans.

Passionblaze’s mind cleared free of thinking when another cat approached him. When he saw this Starclan cat come forward, Passionblaze had respectfully dipped his head as he previously done many times. He prepared himself for the new life given to him, and allowed the tom to touch his nose with little movement. He felt this swelling pain of a new life before. Each cat stepped up, shocked his internal system. The pain, it wasn’t something he complained about. He knew he could get used to whatever pain thrown his way. So, he stayed still as much as his legs wanted to tire out below him. When he tom pulled away, Passionblaze let out a deep breath. The life of filial duty. Honor and serve. In turn, be honored and served. That’s what I live for, Passionblaze’s whiskers twitched at The appreciating thought.

@Twilight01

Old March 12th, 2018, 10:16 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Charmer
[ I should probably let you know what her full name will be, yeah? cx Junipersky ]

Juniperpaw slipped into the familiar cave, having been there several times before. Today was the day where she would no longer be considered a `paw, no longer given strange looks as felines - and herself - wondered if she was a medicine cat or a medicine cat apprentice. Today she would make her kin and clanmates proud, she'd show them for looking down on her after the previous medicine cat apprentices' deaths. She hoped her mother and Geckoleaf were somehow aware of Juniperpaw's oncoming ceremony and were so pleased they couldn't even express it in words.

The mottled she-cat wasn't really anxious. After all, she wasn't entering into a new rank, she was merely changing the suffix of her name. If anything, Juniperpaw was excited, but she contained it the best she could and appeared quite calm, excluding her eager expression.
Old March 13th, 2018, 11:03 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@Charmer
[ I should probably let you know what her full name will be, yeah? cx Junipersky ]

Juniperpaw slipped into the familiar cave, having been there several times before. Today was the day where she would no longer be considered a `paw, no longer given strange looks as felines - and herself - wondered if she was a medicine cat or a medicine cat apprentice. Today she would make her kin and clanmates proud, she'd show them for looking down on her after the previous medicine cat apprentices' deaths. She hoped her mother and Geckoleaf were somehow aware of Juniperpaw's oncoming ceremony and were so pleased they couldn't even express it in words.

The mottled she-cat wasn't really anxious. After all, she wasn't entering into a new rank, she was merely changing the suffix of her name. If anything, Juniperpaw was excited, but she contained it the best she could and appeared quite calm, excluding her eager expression.
Shinefang made his way to the Starcave with relative ease. Surgestorm's suggestion of placing comfrey roots in his nest had worked wonders and though his aches and pains weren't gone by any means, his joints felt more loose and relaxed as he eased toward his destination. But there was more to his ease than better pain-management. Shinefang was excited for tonight. Tonight, Juniperpaw would receive her full name. And what's more, he would be the one to do it. He may not have a perfect knowledge of herbs just yet, but he had grown and learned a lot, and if any cat was going to give Junebug her full name, why not him?

The old golden tom spotted the younger cat as he slipped into the cave to find her already there. He smiled at her, his old, twisted muzzle beaming with pride as he looked at the younger cat. She;d grown so much since they first met. He had no doubt she was ready for this. "Ready for this, Junebug?" he asked her.