Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old January 18th, 2019, 05:06 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

The next cat seemed to take a bit more time than usual. This gave the tan tom more time to wipe away the evidence he had been crying, and that’s exactly what he did. And as he took his paw down, emotions back in check, he saw another small cat emerge from the void-like blackness. This feline seemed hesitant... nervous? Oh, no. Her really didn’t want to make any cat nervous. If anything, Windygale should be the one with nerves. But that didn’t matter. He relaxed his stance a little, tried to flatten his poofy fur, so anything to ease the cat.

Okay, he thought he had it figured out. Perhaps the cat was nervous because this was a large task? If that, there was nothing he could do but watch and pay attention to ease the feline. Plumscorch walked very close to him, and he almost took a half-stap backwards out of surprise. He was even more surprised when the life happened to be one of punishment. Still, the tall feline listened and nodded, thinking things like ‘...Every day...?’ and ‘...but some clanmates may be innocent...?’. Before he knew it, the speech was over and his vision blurred. He saw cats killing, cats harming, and evil. ‘No...’ he thought weakly to himself. ’it... it could be a mistake... we don’t know!’

“No. Windystar, this is what happens when you let traitorous acts go unpunished. A Clan full of murderers, rogues, and evil.” A booming voice hissed in his ear, it was too loud. Everything was too loud. The screeching, the yowls of triumph. It was all too much. The stench of blood overwhelmed him. He squeezed his eyes shut, willing the life to go away. And it did. When he opened his eyes, he was alone once more. He breathed heavily, knowing that that was a life he needed.

@candy cane
Here we go.
Roaringpaw watched the ceremony through unblinking eyes, and when it was their turn, they stepped in front of the tom with a soft hint of a smile. They had been in StarClan a long time and seen countless leaders recieve their nine lives, but they’d never given one before. So, this was special, both for the new leader of ShadowClan and for them. The stocky feline simply gazed at Windygale for a moment before finally clearing their throat respectively. “I give you the life of forgiveness. Forgive your Clanmates, forgive your enemies, forgive your allies, but most of all, forgive yourself. Everyone makes mistakes, and everyone deserves a second chance. Know when to give them one.” Roaringpaw didn’t have to tilt up their head to touch their nose to Windygale’s. They were proud of the life they were giving him. It was a useful one. Many times they’d shamed themself for getting killed in the first place, even after they had forgiven the cats who had killed them. Sometimes, however, cats had to learn to forgive themselves.
That was one of the most valuable lessons of all.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old January 19th, 2019, 09:44 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice! View Post
while daydream didnt know the words to the ceremony, they still held this ceremony very important. they had given a few of these now to medicine cats across the forest, and they hoped they had a positive impact on oriole throughout her training. she smiled, even if small, it was something. they took a few steps closer to oriole, dipping their head to touch noses with the molly,"in honor of your mentor and all of windclan, you will be known as oriolestorm. for knowledge and courage will take all of the clans by storm, i have no doubt you will blow me away." they announced. theyfelt a tingling sensation run through them as they announced her name, watching their fur shimmer more as a sign of starclans enjoyment. they felt a rush of pride run through them. even if they didnt have an apprentice anymore as the moment, they were glad to have taught another one well.

Oriolestorm. She tried the name over and over again in her head. She was a full fledged medicine cat. She didn't talk, she was too happy. Oriolestorm, after her mentor. I hope you're proud of me Surgestorm. A large smile laced her maw, she couldn't have been happier to be a medicine cat, and with her mentor's suffix. She was so proud. The calico she-cat's eyes were large and they seemed to glisten with a happy light that seemed to match her beautiful surroundings. Then she looked to Daydream. She murmured a single word, "Wow..." then all of a sudden she was happy and bouncy. "I'm a medicine cat!"

Last edited by Cosmo; January 19th, 2019 at 02:42 PM.
Old January 19th, 2019, 12:50 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Oriolestorm. She tried the name over and over again in her head. She was a full fledged medicine cat. She didn't talk, she was too happy. Oriolestorm, after her mentor. I hope you're proud of me Surgestorm. A large smile laced her maw, she couldn't have been happier to be a medicine cat, and with her mentor's suffix. She was so proud. The calico she-cat's eyes were large and they seemed to glisten with a happy light that seemed to match her beautiful surroundings. Then she looked to Daydream. She murmured a single word, "Wow..." then all of a sudden she was happy and bouncy. "I'm a medicine cat!"
oriole in all of daydreams experience was always calm and collected, if not shy. but right now she was bouncy and happy, and daydream couldnt be more proud. "surgestorm would be proud of you, i know it." they mewed. while they didnt know the tom too well, they had a great respect for him based on the things theyve heard. they touched her nose again, closing their eyes. when they opened them again they were at the starcave once more, nose touching the pool just like before. the nudged the shecat with their muzzle, attempting to shake her awake,"oriolestorm," they murmured, proudly using her new name. it rolled off their tongue positively.
Old January 19th, 2019, 08:31 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy cane View Post
Here we go.
Roaringpaw watched the ceremony through unblinking eyes, and when it was their turn, they stepped in front of the tom with a soft hint of a smile. They had been in StarClan a long time and seen countless leaders recieve their nine lives, but they’d never given one before. So, this was special, both for the new leader of ShadowClan and for them. The stocky feline simply gazed at Windygale for a moment before finally clearing their throat respectively. “I give you the life of forgiveness. Forgive your Clanmates, forgive your enemies, forgive your allies, but most of all, forgive yourself. Everyone makes mistakes, and everyone deserves a second chance. Know when to give them one.” Roaringpaw didn’t have to tilt up their head to touch their nose to Windygale’s. They were proud of the life they were giving him. It was a useful one. Many times they’d shamed themself for getting killed in the first place, even after they had forgiven the cats who had killed them. Sometimes, however, cats had to learn to forgive themselves.
That was one of the most valuable lessons of all.

A seemingly full grown cat approached Windygale next. But something about them didn’t scream “FULL GROWN EXPERIENCED WARRIOR”. It was more of a gentle demeanor. This made the leader-to-be relax just a little.

Windygale nodded as he listened to the cat’s words and considered them. He would have no issue forgiving others. That’s why the previous life was so hard on him. But forgiving himself? That was a different story. He tended to be harsher on himself than on others by far. And with this leadership position being handed to him, he’ll be blaming himself more and more.

But once the feline’s nose touched his own, he closed his eyes as a warm cocoon enveloped him. It curled around him, making him feel at ease and as if he’d done nothing wrong. The burden of leadership lifted off his shoulders - no longer a burden. He shared it, with these nine cats and with all of his Clan. But when he opened his eyes to face the world, the warm feeling left him. He had one more life to go.

@Fuzzyfeline

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old January 19th, 2019, 09:26 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:

A seemingly full grown cat approached Windygale next. But something about them didn’t scream “FULL GROWN EXPERIENCED WARRIOR”. It was more of a gentle demeanor. This made the leader-to-be relax just a little.

Windygale nodded as he listened to the cat’s words and considered them. He would have no issue forgiving others. That’s why the previous life was so hard on him. But forgiving himself? That was a different story. He tended to be harsher on himself than on others by far. And with this leadership position being handed to him, he’ll be blaming himself more and more.

But once the feline’s nose touched his own, he closed his eyes as a warm cocoon enveloped him. It curled around him, making him feel at ease and as if he’d done nothing wrong. The burden of leadership lifted off his shoulders - no longer a burden. He shared it, with these nine cats and with all of his Clan. But when he opened his eyes to face the world, the warm feeling left him. He had one more life to go.

@Fuzzyfeline

A stocky figure made it's way out of the cluster of sparkling cats, long cream fur painted ginger markings. Sunscorch had personally asked to perform this ceremony. His daughter, no his son, was becoming leader of ShadowClan. Back when he was living the tom never expected Windygale to more then a warrior nor did he want to admit he wasn't his little girl but his son. It has taken a while for him to accept that, to accept Windygale and sadly he hadn't come to that till after he'd died. Watching from Starclan had really shown him how wrong he'd been.
Head held high Sunscorch approached the soft creamy tom. His amber eyes looked sharp at first but as he stood in front of his son they softened. "My son, I'm so sorry." He whispered genuinely sorry for the pain he'd caused by not being able to accept Windygale for who he was. Taking a breath the tom straightened his poster and slightly narrowed his eyes. "With this life, I give you the life of acceptance." The tom explained pressing his nose to Windygale's. "Accept your Clanmates listen to their opinions and concerns. Accept the past and the choices you've made. Accept your future with all its mystery. Most of all accepted yourself, be who you are don't let anyone tell you want you are." With that the tom stepped back a smile creeping onto his muzzle. I'm so proud of you. He thought unable to actually day it aloud.
Giveng Windygale a few moments to regain his strength Sunscorch raised his muzzle and let out a yowl. "Windystar!" He'd cheer knowing all of StarClan would join in to shout the leaders new name.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 20th, 2019, 07:12 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

A stocky figure made it's way out of the cluster of sparkling cats, long cream fur painted ginger markings. Sunscorch had personally asked to perform this ceremony. His daughter, no his son, was becoming leader of ShadowClan. Back when he was living the tom never expected Windygale to more then a warrior nor did he want to admit he wasn't his little girl but his son. It has taken a while for him to accept that, to accept Windygale and sadly he hadn't come to that till after he'd died. Watching from Starclan had really shown him how wrong he'd been.
Head held high Sunscorch approached the soft creamy tom. His amber eyes looked sharp at first but as he stood in front of his son they softened. "My son, I'm so sorry." He whispered genuinely sorry for the pain he'd caused by not being able to accept Windygale for who he was. Taking a breath the tom straightened his poster and slightly narrowed his eyes. "With this life, I give you the life of acceptance." The tom explained pressing his nose to Windygale's. "Accept your Clanmates listen to their opinions and concerns. Accept the past and the choices you've made. Accept your future with all its mystery. Most of all accepted yourself, be who you are don't let anyone tell you want you are." With that the tom stepped back a smile creeping onto his muzzle. I'm so proud of you. He thought unable to actually day it aloud.
Giveng Windygale a few moments to regain his strength Sunscorch raised his muzzle and let out a yowl. "Windystar!" He'd cheer knowing all of StarClan would join in to shout the leaders new name.

Windygale stood, waiting for the final cat. The long-furred feline felt his stomach churn. Soon, he’d have to go back and be responsible for every cat in ShadowClan. But still, this was his dream. He wanted this ever since he’d become deputy. He knew he was ready to take on this responsibility. And as the final cat stepped out to seal his destiny, he gave a soft smile.

Until he realized who it was. His smile dropped when he saw a shockingly familiar figure step out of the shadows. Sunscorch looked just as he did in Windygale’s memories. Prideful, eyes sharp, always looking as if he disapproved. In response to this, Windy himself stood higher, eye to eye with his father, muscles tight. What surprised him was when his demeanor softened. “My son...” Those two words brought tears to his eyes and he let his guard down. He listened intently at the speech that Sunscorch gave. It was ironic that his own father had given him the life of acceptance. But still, it was amazing to know that his father had finally accepted him. The life stung at first, as if he was being struck by lightning. But it faded into a feeling of energy and warmth buzzing through his entire body. Opening his eyes, the first thing he heard was “Windystar!” The newly named Windystar grinned. His old life was no more. He was Windystar, leader of ShadowClan! Before he closed his eyes once more, he whispered a “thank you,” to his father.

@jupiter

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old January 20th, 2019, 09:43 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:

Windygale stood, waiting for the final cat. The long-furred feline felt his stomach churn. Soon, he’d have to go back and be responsible for every cat in ShadowClan. But still, this was his dream. He wanted this ever since he’d become deputy. He knew he was ready to take on this responsibility. And as the final cat stepped out to seal his destiny, he gave a soft smile.

Until he realized who it was. His smile dropped when he saw a shockingly familiar figure step out of the shadows. Sunscorch looked just as he did in Windygale’s memories. Prideful, eyes sharp, always looking as if he disapproved. In response to this, Windy himself stood higher, eye to eye with his father, muscles tight. What surprised him was when his demeanor softened. “My son...” Those two words brought tears to his eyes and he let his guard down. He listened intently at the speech that Sunscorch gave. It was ironic that his own father had given him the life of acceptance. But still, it was amazing to know that his father had finally accepted him. The life stung at first, as if he was being struck by lightning. But it faded into a feeling of energy and warmth buzzing through his entire body. Opening his eyes, the first thing he heard was “Windystar!” The newly named Windystar grinned. His old life was no more. He was Windystar, leader of ShadowClan! Before he closed his eyes once more, he whispered a “thank you,” to his father.

@jupiter

Two familiar green optics shone in the corner of the moon pool, gentle, welcoming, lively. They belonged to a slender feline, her ratlike tail twisting around her paws. Her body no longer showed scars, they’d been replaced with stars, small sparks of bright colour. ‘ ‘ Windystar ‘ ‘ came a soft coo, her eyes dancing with some sort of fond amusement. She stood briefly, the stars dancing in her fur with each delicate step she took from the shadows. ‘ ‘ long time no see ‘ ‘ her motherly tone relaxing, indifferent than her manner long before her death. Cruel and raspy now replaced with a voice of a gentle mother.

She took the place of the toms father, her eyes glinting with pride as she once again sat down. ‘ ‘ I had always hoped I would’ve seen this day from down there ‘ ‘ she didn’t seem to fear his reaction, she had been harsh to him. Cold and distant in her last months of life, there was nothing she could expect of him. ‘ ‘ but, nonetheless at least I can say I’m sorry. It’s been a long time delayed hasn’t it. ‘ ‘ nothing at all.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 21st, 2019, 02:06 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
oriole in all of daydreams experience was always calm and collected, if not shy. but right now she was bouncy and happy, and daydream couldnt be more proud. "surgestorm would be proud of you, i know it." they mewed. while they didnt know the tom too well, they had a great respect for him based on the things theyve heard. they touched her nose again, closing their eyes. when they opened them again they were at the starcave once more, nose touching the pool just like before. the nudged the shecat with their muzzle, attempting to shake her awake,"oriolestorm," they murmured, proudly using her new name. it rolled off their tongue positively.

Oriolestorm felt a warm and happy feeling when Daydream spoke. She knew that Daydream was a usually grumpier medicine cat, and she wouldn't dare get on her nerves, so it meant a lot to see that not only did they think that Surgestorm would be proud, but they them self was proud. With that happy feeling still inside of her, she felt her eyes close at Daydream's touch. When her eyes opened again she was standing in front of the moon pool. "Oriolestorm," she repeated, proud to know the name was hers.
Old January 22nd, 2019, 12:59 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Oriolestorm felt a warm and happy feeling when Daydream spoke. She knew that Daydream was a usually grumpier medicine cat, and she wouldn't dare get on her nerves, so it meant a lot to see that not only did they think that Surgestorm would be proud, but they them self was proud. With that happy feeling still inside of her, she felt her eyes close at Daydream's touch. When her eyes opened again she was standing in front of the moon pool. "Oriolestorm," she repeated, proud to know the name was hers.
"thats you," daydream chuckled, standing up and shaking the dirt off of their fur and stretching. after.. flashpaw not working out, they were happy to see an apprentice get their full name. they were filled with nothing but joy. "cmon, im sure blazingstar would love to know your new name." they mewed sweetly. she was oriolestorm of windclan, and they couldnt be more proud.
Old January 24th, 2019, 03:18 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
"thats you," daydream chuckled, standing up and shaking the dirt off of their fur and stretching. after.. flashpaw not working out, they were happy to see an apprentice get their full name. they were filled with nothing but joy. "cmon, im sure blazingstar would love to know your new name." they mewed sweetly. she was oriolestorm of windclan, and they couldnt be more proud.

That's me. A large grin spread across the tortie's maw. She was filled with a joy so great it couldn't be described. "I'm sure he would," Oriolestorm purred, and she began to pad after Daydream. She was full medicine cat, after losses and training and a war, she was finally a full fledged medicine cat. Oriolestorm. Medicine Cat of WindClan.