Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:24 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM

Old April 11th, 2021, 07:17 PM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: The Starcave

Ebonyfang just wanted ro hurry up and get the the Starcave, so he hoped Bouncepaw and Shrewstep were following him. The tom stood at the entrance to wait for Bouncepaw. The sun wasn't quite down yet, so they had time. He hoped this time someone actually talked to him. That dark forest idiot from last time got on his nerves.

// @Fletcher; @gs29513; \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 11th, 2021, 08:08 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Shrewstep was right behind Ebonyfang as the medicine cats traveled towards the Starcave. Last time there had been fighting, that crackpot Thunderclan cat and one of the other ones, and he definitely wanted to be around, just in case. Not that Ebonyfang couldn't protect himself. It was more out of questionable concern for Bouncepaw's well being. Hanging behind the two medicine cats a bit awkwardly, did he really want to go in? he decided against it. If they got into a fight he could be in quick enough to prevent any real damage from happening, at least he thought so. @Fletcher @Angelique
Old April 11th, 2021, 09:18 PM
I'm YOLOsixual &a mp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; P OGg ende r

My Mood: Sleepy

[ @gs29513 @Angelique ]

Bouncepaw

Bouncepaw skulked behind the two, not lingering too far back, enough that he could be heard moving. He watched Shrewstep, remaining near silent the entire time.

He was happy to be here again, something had been bothering him. He needed to talk to Cricketpaw.

Bouncepaw eventually overtook Shrewstep to walk alongside his mentor, he still remained quiet, and, didn't actually regard Ebonyfang's presence much at all. He waited before laying down, in case the older cat had something to say to him specifically.

Bounceberry

Bump me literally whenever, I'm quite busy and do need reminders!

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!
Old April 11th, 2021, 09:33 PM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Eren walked into a bright cave,a nice place to stay. It smelled like cats,different clans! Not windclan! Angry surged through him,he needed to find that windclan cat again!
Killing and eating his mother as he watched in a shocked state,as he felt the headache hit him.
Eren put his paw up to cover his bloody eye and try to force the memory to not come back.

Eren as a kit was being forced to the ground,his mother had her spine broken,twisted to beyond repair.
His bloody forehead wound dripped blood down his fur and soaked it,tears in his eyes at his mothers body,pushing his way up,Eren looked upon the worst thing he had ever witnessed.
The windclan cat eating...her,his mother being eaten. Tears filled his eyes as another windclan cat pinned him to the ground and cut his cheek open,they let him go,in a shocked state he watched pinned down as they buried her body and released him. Her blood soaked his paws.

A wave of pain hit his cheek and forehead,it all came back.
The rage and fire burned in him. He had killed one of them,he needed the other now!
He needed revenge,to kill even if they weren't the cat who he was looking for!

[OPEN]

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ fading’s carrd | lightningeagle's carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
Old April 14th, 2021, 05:04 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Yes! She was getting somewhere! "Riverclan swims in the river and catch fish for their food." None of the other clans did that. But even though Ivy was from Shadowclan, she had tried swimming a few times before. It wasn't as bad as other cats said it was. @Feathercreek
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old April 14th, 2021, 05:15 PM
Hello!

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillCat View Post
Yes! She was getting somewhere! "Riverclan swims in the river and catch fish for their food." None of the other clans did that. But even though Ivy was from Shadowclan, she had tried swimming a few times before. It wasn't as bad as other cats said it was. @Feathercreek
That didn't sound bad at all! Well, except for the 'catch your own food' part. "I think I'll join that, er, what do you call it? It's called Streamclan, right? But first I'll need to say bye to my twolegs. They raised me, after all." Muffin said. "But don't get me wrong. I am still thinking about it, so I might not join it. I am probably too glamorous for those wild cats after all." she told Lily. Then Muffin remembered something she wanted to ask the Starclan cat. "Stonefoot said that you send messages and prophecies. You can also tell the future. So, what will the future be? And, did you know that I would come here? do you have a message for me?"
Old April 27th, 2021, 09:24 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Wow! Her first Starclan dreamvisit was becoming a success! Ivy smiled a bit. "Riverclan. And you don't have to join if you wouldn't be happy there." When Muffin mentioned twolegs, she said, "Twolegs, huh. I never had any, but there was a nice old one who used to feed me." Prophecies? Well, Ivy did know she would be there. But Starclan didn't have as much sway over the living world as cats thought. "I knew you would be here, but I don't have much for you, other than that you need to do what you think is right. If you wouldn't be happy in a clan, don't join." @Feathercreek
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old April 27th, 2021, 09:29 AM
Hello!

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillCat View Post
Wow! Her first Starclan dreamvisit was becoming a success! Ivy smiled a bit. "Riverclan. And you don't have to join if you wouldn't be happy there." When Muffin mentioned twolegs, she said, "Twolegs, huh. I never had any, but there was a nice old one who used to feed me." Prophecies? Well, Ivy did know she would be there. But Starclan didn't have as much sway over the living world as cats thought. "I knew you would be here, but I don't have much for you, other than that you need to do what you think is right. If you wouldn't be happy in a clan, don't join." @Feathercreek
Muffin thought that over, the cogs turning. "Hmm...I might as well learn to hunt. What do you wild cats hunt again? Oh, yeah, mice. Teach me to hunt mice!" she said to Ivy. It sounded like an order. Muffin was used to getting what she wanted. "Now!" she added, her dull eyes shining.
Old April 27th, 2021, 02:07 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post
Eren walked into a bright cave,a nice place to stay. It smelled like cats,different clans! Not windclan! Angry surged through him,he needed to find that windclan cat again!
Killing and eating his mother as he watched in a shocked state,as he felt the headache hit him.
Eren put his paw up to cover his bloody eye and try to force the memory to not come back.

Eren as a kit was being forced to the ground,his mother had her spine broken,twisted to beyond repair.
His bloody forehead wound dripped blood down his fur and soaked it,tears in his eyes at his mothers body,pushing his way up,Eren looked upon the worst thing he had ever witnessed.
The windclan cat eating...her,his mother being eaten. Tears filled his eyes as another windclan cat pinned him to the ground and cut his cheek open,they let him go,in a shocked state he watched pinned down as they buried her body and released him. Her blood soaked his paws.

A wave of pain hit his cheek and forehead,it all came back.
The rage and fire burned in him. He had killed one of them,he needed the other now!
He needed revenge,to kill even if they weren't the cat who he was looking for!

[OPEN]
@Kai

Darkmoon sat on a rock. The cave was bright, and the small pool reflected stars. A magical place to some. To her, it reminded her of... her situation. Her amber eyes fixed on the entrance. A cat walked in. What the hell?! What was he doing here? She tasted the air. A loner. Confused and angered her more.
Old May 7th, 2021, 01:00 AM
chirps

What had been the steps that led him here? What path had he taken that had snaked around to this very destination? Kestrelwing, sure, he was like any warrior. He loved his home; was loyal to RiverClan above all else.
When Sootflare and Stormcall had first gone missing, the young tom had reluctantly stepped up to help chase away the shadows that threatened to overtake his mother's home's great legacy. Despite his disdain for a majority of his Clanmates, Kestrelwing's desire to see RiverClan thrive again outweighted any and all doubt.

So when Snakeheart had named him the new leader of RiverClan, it hadn't quite set in until now. Climbing the ridge that led to the Starcave with the medicine cat at his side, Kestrelwing took a moment to let the breeze ruffle it's way through his fur. The sun was setting ahead of them, sinking down below the crust of the territory. A few birds dotted the skies overhead, calling out in a melodic evening song.

For a moment, the forest seemed peaceful. Tensions and stress that had mounted his shoulders melting away like morning mist.

"Never in all the moons of training to become a warrior and living on the outskirts of Clan life did I ever picture this moment," Kestrelwing chuckled, a bitter tone lacing his words as he swung his yellow gaze over to his companion. Moons ago he'd loathed anything to do with medicine or healing, never making an effort to get to know any of them.

But Snakeheart had become something of... a brother to him in the past few moons. With Eelsting still missing, he felt a sense of kinship to the snarky young medicine cat. He'd had his own share of hardship, and in some twisted, ironic turn of fate that had brought the two of them closer.

"So how does this work?"

// @Rani [whenever you're ready ]