Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:39 PM
A Blast to the Past [P]
by Bean
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 PM
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 05:25 PM
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 3rd, 2017, 04:40 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@blue jellie

Pinebark had been napping a lot more lately. It was only fair considering how tired he felt these days. He'd been in the elder's den for about three leafbares now, and the fourth was coming up. During this last greenleaf, the trouble had started with his bladder, emptying it was beginning to get painful, and he felt weak and tired all the time. It didn't bother him though, the black and white tom had lived a long life and knew he was declining, but he still had his joy. He loved telling the kits stories when they came to visit, and he loved seeing the apprentices on their way to becoming warriors doing the same old apprentice tasks he did when he was their age. It was a comfort to know that things would go on without him just fine.

Nightpaw nosed her way into the den, intent on doing the chores she'd been sent to do. After all, this is what apprentices did and she was happy to help the older cats who needed it. The black shecat saw the tom and grinning, padded forward. "Hi there, I'm Nightpaw, what's your name?" she asked in her usual friendly and chipper manor.

"Well hey there, Nightpaw," the old tom replied, squinting as he looked at the shecat and wracking his brain. Had he heard of a Nightkit before? He was sure he had, but had she been black-furred? He couldn't recall.
A short-furred white she-cat was napping in the apprentice's den, a look of peacefullness set as her expression- a rare sight for the rambunctious feline. It was only the racket of someone leaving the den that awoke Snowpaw, her eyes fluttering awake after a few moments. Her friend Nightpaw was missing from her nest, yet the scent was fresh, letting her know it was Nightpaw that had left the den and awoken her. It took a few moments for this to set in. Suddenly, she leaped up into a standing position, ears erect and pointed forwards, angled towards the den entrance. "Wait up!" She yelled, probably waking a few other apprentices, but she could care less at this point. Snowpaw picked her way across the slumbering bodies of the other apprentices and stepped into the blinding sunlight. She blinked a few times, following Nightpaw's trail into the elders' den. "Hello?" The white she-cat's green eyes locked onto her friend. "Oh! Hi!"
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old December 3rd, 2017, 04:41 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Nutpaw licked the shoulder’s of her fur trying to calm herself before sitting down next to Fogpelt,” I’m still adjusting to the fact that I won’t get killed for being an apprentice, unlike the Syndicate where a fighter might decide I’m not a good healer and for no reason other than that kill me. Might explain why I’m so jumpy.” She meowed If she knew me when I was in the Syndicate I’d be stuttering at every word I say.
Fogpelt gave her a light-hearted, gentle shove. "Eh, you'll get used ta' it. It took me a while ta' get used ta' Clan life," she replied, revealing a bit of her background. She rarely talked about her origins, as she was rather ashamed of them, but she may as well talk to someone who shares a story of abuse. "Er, ya got a mentor yet?" Fogpelt tipped her head with interest. "E'ry cat who isn't from the Clans has ta' have a mentor."
Old December 3rd, 2017, 05:00 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
A short-furred white she-cat was napping in the apprentice's den, a look of peacefullness set as her expression- a rare sight for the rambunctious feline. It was only the racket of someone leaving the den that awoke Snowpaw, her eyes fluttering awake after a few moments. Her friend Nightpaw was missing from her nest, yet the scent was fresh, letting her know it was Nightpaw that had left the den and awoken her. It took a few moments for this to set in. Suddenly, she leaped up into a standing position, ears erect and pointed forwards, angled towards the den entrance. "Wait up!" She yelled, probably waking a few other apprentices, but she could care less at this point. Snowpaw picked her way across the slumbering bodies of the other apprentices and stepped into the blinding sunlight. She blinked a few times, following Nightpaw's trail into the elders' den. "Hello?" The white she-cat's green eyes locked onto her friend. "Oh! Hi!"
Nightpaw turned away from the elder and looked behind her, brightening as she saw it was her friend. "Snowpaw! Good morning!" She exclaimed, completely forgetting that some of the elders were resting. "I got here early to help with the elders. oh! have you met Pinebark?"

The black and white tom blinked at the shecats, he is whiskers twitching as he privately noticed how much black and with was in the den all of a sudden. Evidently he'd been unable to pick a side. "Morning Snowpaw," he said softly.

Old December 3rd, 2017, 05:47 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Fogpelt gave her a light-hearted, gentle shove. "Eh, you'll get used ta' it. It took me a while ta' get used ta' Clan life," she replied, revealing a bit of her background. She rarely talked about her origins, as she was rather ashamed of them, but she may as well talk to someone who shares a story of abuse. "Er, ya got a mentor yet?" Fogpelt tipped her head with interest. "E'ry cat who isn't from the Clans has ta' have a mentor."
Nutpaw shook her head,” No ma’am.” She meowed dipping her head,” Goldenstar was willing to give me a clan name and den. I’m not in a need to beg for more. I don’t wish to be kicked out asking for a mentor.” She meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 3rd, 2017, 06:06 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummyluc View Post
Of course, at the invitation, Marshfur sucked in a silent breath. What exactly were they trying to get at? It's not like they could help her, even if they understood her, she was lost. She was gone. There was no way they could drag her out of the grave she'd dug, even if they grit their teeth and dig their paws into the dirt. Still, some strange part of her decided to speak up, the most its done in the recent moons that she's chipped away in until she was the hollow vessel that called itself Marshfur. The beast growled in her ear, making it flicker against its demands. She never defied the beast, but for some reason, this was different. She didn't like to admit it, but it was. The beast didn't like it either, but strangely it was muffled. Now, Marshfur could ear distant conversations and the soft russle of leaves in the wind. Daydream's words seemed to make sense to her now. Her face screwed up in confusion, but she forced the expression away, blinking a few times before she got up, not exactly sure why.

"Okay." But the way she said it made her seem so distant, she might have been talking to herself. The beast tried to stick its claws in deeper, tried to drag her back down, tried to make her refuse, but now she was beginning to notice the cage she was in begin to bend.

She couldn't remember the last time she'd spoken to anyone, really spoken to anyone. Other than one-word answers or shrugs, she didn't really... speak. Even before everything, she never spoke much, the shy kit that hated interaction. An only kit. Her mother and father died in a flood, perhaps the reason she'd tried to make one her own demise. She couldn't quite recall how she'd lost Hazelpaw, her younger sister. Her only sibling. But she knew she never liked to talk about it. Throughout the events, Marshfur shrunk. She kept to herself and stopped feeling entirely. Shoving any and all friends and love interests away, perhaps afraid to lose anymore. Now, she didn't care. If anyone of her Clanmates died, she might not have even shown up to the funeral. She was slowly suffocating in all the memories she was burying, each one piling on top of her, each one heavier than the last. The way Daydream was speaking to her, the way they just seemed to understand, whether or not they voiced it. It was like being able to breathe again.
they knew not all cats were the same, they had studied it. some were talkative, they acknowledged their flaws. they voiced it. others were quieter about it, they may acknowledge it, they may not, but remained silent nonetheless. they would let it build up like a snow ball tumbling down a hill, only getting bigger and bigger as time went on, until it destroyed whatever was in its path, its target. they knew that what was happening. they didnt know how long truly this has been going on, but it was only a matter of time before she was lead to self destruction.

there was no herb or medication that gave others happiness, no. thats not how it worked, daydream had learned it too well, too harshly. you could eat as many plants as you wanted, but it would never truly fill the hunger, the emptiness. there was no diagnoses plan they could follow, nothing geckoleaf had taught them could prepare them for things like this. but, they knew how cats worked. they knew how they worked. they were stubborn, they didnt like help. never accepted it. they busied themself with their work instead. they didnt sleep,and when they did, they were faced with night terrors. ones where they could feel every rip, every tear of the skin, feel every bone crack. it was terrible, and painful. so instead, they treated. they knew somewhat, how she worked.

they gave a gentle nod, turning away towards the camp exit, walking sow and taking a glance behind them to make sure she was following, that they werent going to be leaving her behind.
[go ahead n post in shc territory ?]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
The truth was, at the gathering, Nightpaw had been worried about herself too. She had found herself in the heat of a massive battle with no idea how to fight. If Snowpaw hadn't gotten her to safety, she didn't know what might have happened. And poor Risingstorm had taken a beating keeping that Dusk Syndicate cat away from her. "I was scared too," she said honestly. She hadn't realized that Daydream cared this much about her. She knew that she had always thought Daydream was the best, but imagined she probably annoyed them more than anything. And Daydream had lost so much. She knew from the trip to Skyclan that Geckoleaf was gone, and that Daydream had been really close with her, and she'd already told Nighpaw about her father and she'd heard about Cricketpaw too. It might have felt like a big responsibility to be all Daydream had if it weren't for the fact that she was so happy to be there for them. In Nightpaw's eyes, Daydream could do no wrong and she was as devoted as any cat could be. She looked at Daydream and smiled. "You won't lose me. You and Goldenstar are helping me to be a great warrior so that I can protect myself. And everyone in Shadowclan. I'm not going anywhere." She said it with confidence because she truly believed it. Even if something were to happen to her and she went to Starclan, she'd watch over Daydream and Shadowclan like a queen protecting her kits. But she didn't plan on dying. Not while even one of her friends needed her here. "I'm here," she said with a warm smile.
the words were more comforting then she realized. it felt they had lost everything. they were just...so..so tired. so tired of waking up everyday and doing the same thing, of having trouble sleeping, everything. they wanted a break. they leaned against her now, head resting ontop of hers as a purr rumbled in their chest endearingly. ¨thank you.¨ they didnt know why they had such a connection to her, they didnt know why they had felt so attached from the beginning, but they were glad. as much of a pain in the beginning she was at first, it was beyond worth it. ¨i love you.¨ of course, they meant that in a friend way. the words almost felt foreign--they hadn't said those words in so long. ever since geckoleaf had went missing. it felt..nice. nice to care for someone again.

Last edited by graves; December 3rd, 2017 at 06:06 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 06:17 PM
whats up danger?

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Smokeykit nodded in excitement.

Bunnykit nodded in understanding.

Soaringkit froze and braced herself for being attacked. Quit hinting at attacking me and not attacking!
daydream nudged the soaringkit again, leaning down close to her ear to where her other siblings couldnt hear,¨you okay?¨
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seam Ripper View Post
Burrpaw felt himself being carried. He could smell the familiar scent of his Clan all around him. Despite all of this, Burrpaw still could not wake up. The drifting darkness has sunk its claws into his pelt and was holding strong. But maybe... just maybe Daydream could loosen its grip. Burrpaw trusted Daydream. He knew that if anyone could save him, it was the medicine cat.
@king kaleb!
once smelling the familiar scent of the medcat den, they sighed happily. they hurriedly made their way into the den, gently placing burrpaw in am empty nest. he still had injuries littering his body, some worse then others. but he was breathing, thats what mattered. they made their way over to the den wall, picking out some dock leaves, marigold, cobweb, and goldenrod, before making their way back to the apprentices side, taking the cobweb with a gentle paw and pressing it into his wounds firmly to stop the bleeding first. then, after that was done, they would start applying herbs to them to stop infection from spreading.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Ebonymist exhaled with a light groan, clamping down on the stick as the pain surged up again.

(I'm really sorry for the poor quality.We'll be skipping to when the kittens are introduced to the mother, right?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Lostface nods quickly, standing up and began looking for one eventually, he found a nice strong stick and pushes it towards his mate " my love here." he says quietly while nuzzling her head a bit whispering some calming words to at least try to ease the pain a bit.

@Rubinaito
[yes, we will]
daydream mumbled something encouraging to the queen as she bit on the stick, a gentle paw pressing firmly into her stomach in order to prepare the actual birth, making sure their movment were gentle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Wildmoon looked concerned when she mentioned green cough. White cough he could deal with, but not the other one. "Right not I only have trouble breathing and my throat hurts. I don't understand, it wasn't this bad this morning."
¨sometimes coughs can happen over night. in this weather is when cats start to get sick, the air is dry and easy to spread sickness.¨ they explained, walking over to their den herb wall. soon, they walked back over to the tom with a honey comb in their mouth, the strong sweet smelling liquid filled the air. they placed it on the ground infront of the tom,¨lick some of this, it will ease the pain in your throat for now.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream nudged the soaringkit again, leaning down close to her ear to where her other siblings couldnt hear,¨you okay?¨

once smelling the familiar scent of the medcat den, they sighed happily. they hurriedly made their way into the den, gently placing burrpaw in am empty nest. he still had injuries littering his body, some worse then others. but he was breathing, thats what mattered. they made their way over to the den wall, picking out some dock leaves, marigold, cobweb, and goldenrod, before making their way back to the apprentices side, taking the cobweb with a gentle paw and pressing it into his wounds firmly to stop the bleeding first. then, after that was done, they would start applying herbs to them to stop infection from spreading.

[yes, we will]
daydream mumbled something encouraging to the queen as she bit on the stick, a gentle paw pressing firmly into her stomach in order to prepare the actual birth, making sure their movment were gentle.

¨sometimes coughs can happen over night. in this weather is when cats start to get sick, the air is dry and easy to spread sickness.¨ they explained, walking over to their den herb wall. soon, they walked back over to the tom with a honey comb in their mouth, the strong sweet smelling liquid filled the air. they placed it on the ground infront of the tom,¨lick some of this, it will ease the pain in your throat for now.
I'll mention the kits again. Would you like to skip now?

@Sasukewolf (madness) (Lostface)
@Aleka (Stillborn- Salamanderkit)
@Celestial (Infernokit)
@Aura (Gingerkit)
@mompaws (Asphodelkit)
Old December 3rd, 2017, 06:32 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
[CENTER][FONT="Arial Narrow"]

the words were more comforting then she realized. it felt they had lost everything. they were just...so..so tired. so tired of waking up everyday and doing the same thing, of having trouble sleeping, everything. they wanted a break. they leaned against her now, head resting ontop of hers as a purr rumbled in their chest endearingly. ¨thank you.¨ they didnt know why they had such a connection to her, they didnt know why they had felt so attached from the beginning, but they were glad. as much of a pain in the beginning she was at first, it was beyond worth it. ¨i love you.¨ of course, they meant that in a friend way. the words almost felt foreign--they hadn't said those words in so long. ever since geckoleaf had went missing. it felt..nice. nice to care for someone again.
As the medicine cat leaned against her and purred, Nightpaw purred right back. "I love you too," she said warmly. "You're my very best friend." She let herself linger there with Daydream, the two of them warm and safe for the moment in each other's company. Nightpaw would have never thought on the day she had stumbled into the woods bleeding and torn up that it would have turned out to be one of the luckiest days of her life. She had found a new home. She had met this wonderful cat who cared so much for others even though they acted grouchy sometimes. On that day, she was sure she was going to die. Instead, a new life had begun. "I've thought of what I want my warrior name to be," she said. "I'm going to ask Goldenstar if I can be called 'Luckynight.' When I've learned more and I'm closer, that is." It was the best name she could think of. It let her keep elements of the two names she'd had, and it captured what her first night in Shadowclan had turned out to be.

Old December 3rd, 2017, 06:41 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
I'll mention the kits again. Would you like to skip now?

@Sasukewolf (madness) (Lostface)
@Aleka (Stillborn- Salamanderkit)
@Celestial (Infernokit)
@Aura (Gingerkit)
@mompaws (Asphodelkit)
Yes :3 )
Old December 3rd, 2017, 07:42 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:

Wildmoon bent down and licked the honeycomb. After a few seconds he sat back up, licking his whiskers. He sighed contently. His throat felt a lot better, but he knew it would probably come back. "Thanks Daydream."
Closed Thread