Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Poprock
Today 07:28 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Poprock
Today 07:27 PM
Something Broken [p]
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 07:18 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 17th, 2020, 04:58 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Lichenpaw let out an audible gasp They were disloyal, that’s terrible! they thought.

Before the voice in their head spoke You should have been with them, you know that attacking Thunderclan for Icestar’s ego is wrong...

They silently shook their head.

Then the voice spoke You only attacked apprentices and kept your claws sheathed, you need to speak up and voice your opinion Lichenpaw...

Lichenpaw finally loudly shouted,” Shut up!” before hearing the voice shut up and glancing around meowed softly,”Sorry, not talking to you.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 17th, 2020, 05:00 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Crap Chasepaw thought. It's not like Riverclan CARES what happens to me
Old April 17th, 2020, 05:03 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Blackkit smiled. Thank starclan he thought. @Breezefur (@ me in the medicine den)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.

Last edited by Exis; April 17th, 2020 at 05:27 PM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 05:11 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Frogkit

Frogkit wandered over to the Highbranch for once, a couple tail lengths away from the crowd to be sure she was out of the way but close enough that she could hear. She was curious to hear the news about the recent battle.

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 03:22 PM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 05:22 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Duskpaw puffed out her chest and raised her head high. Auntie Icystar did notice! Knowing that her fighting didn't go unnoticed brought the young apprentice tremendous joy. Perhaps getting a few scars wasn't all that bad. Her emerald green eyes looked at her fellow clanmates and possible future traitors. She was confused, how does one talk while fighting? Or even causally talk when there is fighting going around? "What were you talking about?" She couldn't stop the words from flowing out, she wasn't mad or even looking down upon them. She was truly curious. The apprentice was shocked for a moment at herself before turning her attention back to two toms waiting for at least one of them to talk.
@Casper @Wings @CloudySky

------

Stormlily sat close to her mate, listening to their leader congradulate a few of their clanmates. But when Shadequills name was called out for talking to an enemy Stormlily was shocked. Her dark amber eyes quickly turned to the tom next to her. "Please tell me that Icestar has it wrong, My Love." Eyes wide as she spoke to her mate in disbelief.
@Cloudsky
Old April 17th, 2020, 05:24 PM

My Mood: Dead

"Yes, sir." Halfstone murmered and trailed after the golden cat, glad to be getting out of the Shadowclan camp.
@BILL.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 17th, 2020, 05:27 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Falcondive was fortunate to have gotten out of the raid with minor injuries, so he was able to attend this meeting-- albeit short.

He could not help the twist of satisfaction as Cherrymist's name was not called, or when Shadequill was called out on his lack of support. Of course, the coward who could not withstand an argument would not be able to stand by his Clan in battle.

"We just had a cat get executed for speaking to the enemy about the raid. Why speak to them during it? It is a battle, not a chat-tle."

[ @Casper, @Cloudsky, @Wings ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 17th, 2020, 05:32 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Cloverwish grinned, her ears perking at Falcondive's words. She was beginning to like how the tom thought. Guess he's not the usual idiot, after all. Unlike Honeyleaf, however..

(Open)

Magpiepaw flinched at the harsh taunts being called at Honeyleaf's name. She could've done anything but execution.. anything.
Old April 17th, 2020, 05:43 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Redheart watched and listened in interest as Icestar talked about how the raid was won by us, then giving thanks to ShadowClan's great warriors and an apprentice. The young warrior smiled, but that was before he frowned as the leader went on to listed two particular cats. Redheart nodded to Icestar's orders.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old April 17th, 2020, 05:59 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Icestar had limped into the clearing after the raid, battered, bleeding, and full of pride. They had won, and they had shown ThunderClan their true strength.

"Cats of ShadowClan! If you are not too injured to do so, gather here at the highbranch for a brief clan meeting," The leader yowled, sitting beneath the highbranch, as her shoulder injury prevented her from climbing up the tree. She took a deep breath before continuing.

"We have won our battle with ThunderClan! We have shown Duskstar what happens to those who underestimate us, and as such we have protected our clan for moons to come. We have proven our strength and our status, and suffered very little loss in the mean time. ShadowClan is safe, and I am proud of all who participated. You all have my thanks for protecting your clan and lending your strength for our honor.

I want to give special thanks to a few cats who were especially noteworthy. Nettlespark [ @implimm ], Duskpaw [ @Shimm ], Cloverwish [ @TeamRiverRipple ], Whiskernose [ @Rainquail ], Cinderstripe [ @Alexcentri ], Sheeplight [ @x ghostie ], Sagewhisker [ @Mumble ], Falcondive, and Foxpudge [ @BILL. ], you lot were exceptionally admirable in your fight for your clan. I commend all of you greatly, and you have my thanks. Foxpudge, you have only just joined us, and today you have proved your loyalty to us tenfold.

On the other paw...There were a few of you who seemed far more keen on chatting with the enemy rather than fighting. Russetstrike [ @Wings ] and Shadequill [ @Cloudsky ], the two of you are confined to camp for the next half moon. I want everyone to be especially wary of them, and report to me any suspicious behavior. I have reason to believe they may not have ShadowClan's best interest at heart."

@Moon Lily @BILL. @Casper @Undertaker @MagicCat99 @pathos @Moonraven @:Grimm: @SilentLamb @Blissie Bliss @Shimm @Dirtfur @CheetahPelt @RuinsNight @x ghostie @FuzzyRatto @SuspiciousMindz @Tundra @Jynx @Silhouettes @meowsticool @Cloudsky @Willow_fang @wick @weary @TawnyNeedsACoffee @implimm @Hexict @ponyapan @Ever @GoldenWolf @Skye @Slatepaw @Splashy @Kitty Mama @Arie @Ravenshade @Fallenpine @implimm @Wolfie @shortstack @Pangram @Ivyfeather8783 @kittygirl @Foxmasterrr @Bugsy @S-oft @PeppermintRabbit @DarkNight @TeamRiverRipple @Rainquail @Spiderfrost @Clover'Wish_101 @starshooter @Beau @Fluffyfur @wren @Mountainstrike13 @Katwhisperer @bmkmb @Starbot @Thornpelt@roleplays @Mumble @Mayflower @Zesty Mango @OhAtropa @EspionAlpha @TigerstarIsSmart @Flowstream @AJtheWarr10r @Breezefur @Ombre Party @Quailsong @LionKitKat @Chasepaw @_Maple_ @hal @That One Purple Cat @wolfnight @Wild_claw @Silverclover @SkyeTheWolf @Alexcentri @Fae @Dipper
"That's because you're a petty liar. You only care about yourself, because if you truly cared about your cats you wouldn't have killed one of our own without need or started the raid in the first place. Maybe, just maybe, Falconpaw had the right idea about you in his early moons. I care about my mate, I care about my children, but at this point, I'm not entirely sure I care about Shadowclan. At least, unlike you, I'm brave enough to try and stop conflict, even if it affects my ego." As he meowed this, he looked her right in the eyes, a snarl forming on his face.
"But unlike Honeyleaf, I will fight for my right to speak." His claws were unsheathed, ready for an onslaught of attacks.

Last edited by Cloudsky; April 17th, 2020 at 06:00 PM.
Closed Thread