Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 17th, 2017, 03:46 PM

My Mood: Amused
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Tallpaw entered the nursery with excitement, hoping to see her new sisters.She went over to her mother with the kits, "there are two?" TallPaw said in surprise. "I thought you said there was three kits" Tallpaw said as the too kits played in the leaves. "Well your bother died last night, so unexpectedly" Gingerpaw said with tears slowly pouring down her cheeks (aka Tallpaws mom). Tallpaw licked her mothers tears away, "anyway these are your new sisters Flamekit and Copperkit" Gingerpaw said while nuzzling the frail kits. "it was a huge surprise that you still could have kits" Tallpaw said while starting to groom the kits. the names fit the kits so well, Flamekits fur is a gold with red stripes. Copperkits fur is exatly what it sounds like,Copper.
Old July 17th, 2017, 03:49 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost View Post
Lostpaw squeaked in alarm as she was suddenly the one being pinned. She was still a bit distracted by the conversation they had, leaving her defenseless. Badgerpaw had managed to get her in a difficult to escape pin, and she took in a deep breath. Again she found herself wishing that she could see him, so she could stare up at his face and admire his features. Wrinkling her nose slightly, she shoved that thought into the back of her mind. She didn't need to get distracted by her feelings for him.
"You won't get the best of me!" She gasped out suddenly, starting to squirm beneath him. She didn't know how she was going to escape, and only hoped he somehow messed up and let her free.
While she moved she tried to get a read of what he was feeling, but she could sense nothing. Him being over her was too distracting, as she kept thinking of what could be. Maybe if she said something... But no, she wouldn't do that.
He clearly didn't have feelings for her, as his actions revealed that. It hurt, knowing he didn't feel the same way, but with time she would move on. He was her best friend, and that's what really mattered. They would always be there for each other, and that's all the really mattered. She wanted him to be in her life, it didn't matter how. As long as he was there for her, and she was there for him, she would learn to get over her feelings.
Finally she was able to forget about her feelings for now, and started to focus on her predicament of being stuck beneath him. Lostpaw had to figure out how to free herself, because her squirming had done nothing in her favor.

Badgerpaw felt almost bad about her squirming beneath him. Part of him didn't like it - it made him feel like he was hurting her, pinning her down against her will, and then another part of him could have stayed just like that forever. Looking down at her, he felt like he had already memorized every part of her features. Like he would know her anywhere, whether it was in a crowd of hundreds or across the empty clearing. Through the trees in the territory. Anywhere he would know Lostpaw, and wherever she was, he would go to her. You're beautiful. He wanted to tell her, but he was afraid to.

Life is full of risks, she had said. But which ones were the ones he was willing to take? And which were better left alone? Slowly, he had been relaxing his guard and eventually he just... got off of her. Taking a deep breath, he gently brought her upwards - keeping the contact this time. "I don't want to pin you down, and I don't want to... hurt you in any way." He meant it in more ways then one, but what else was he supposed to do?

"I never want to see you struggle."

Because it hurt. It hurt a lot, and he hated the feeling that it gave him. He'd felt helpless, even though all it took was one movement - that one movement to get off of her. He had felt worried and sick and lost even though all he had had to do was get off of the pretty feline. And more then ever, Badgerpaw was glad that Lostpaw was okay. I really, really like you. He'd come so close to telling her, and yet the words wouldn't leave his tongue. Once more he was tongue tied, and he hated it. Why did he have to be so close and yet so far away? The tom felt as though he could have cried - he could almost feel his eyes welling up with tears, the water in them stinging the corners of his eyes, but he didn't want to.

Everything was so confusing at this point in life. Young love was confusing. Having a crush at this young age seemed dangerous, it was new territory, it was unexplored territory. And Badgerpaw was not a fan of things that were unfamiliar. Life might be full of risks, but he needed to learn on his own which ones were okay to take and which ones you should turn away. He'd taken a risk a little while ago. Everything he had said had come so close to the truth and it had sounded so weird in their game. What was wrong with him? It was just a game. He wanted to go back to playing, and at the same time, he didn't feel like it. He had never felt more hollow... or more complete. Opposites, and yet he felt both at the same time. His chest felt hollow at some times, complete at others. What was with that?

The tom didn't know, and he wasn't sure if he wanted to. He was afraid to tell Lostpaw anything about this crush of his. And so it would remain hidden, remain far away, until he was ready to let her know how he really felt. Until he was able to know for sure.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 17th, 2017, 04:03 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Badgerpaw felt almost bad about her squirming beneath him. Part of him didn't like it - it made him feel like he was hurting her, pinning her down against her will, and then another part of him could have stayed just like that forever. Looking down at her, he felt like he had already memorized every part of her features. Like he would know her anywhere, whether it was in a crowd of hundreds or across the empty clearing. Through the trees in the territory. Anywhere he would know Lostpaw, and wherever she was, he would go to her. You're beautiful. He wanted to tell her, but he was afraid to.

Life is full of risks, she had said. But which ones were the ones he was willing to take? And which were better left alone? Slowly, he had been relaxing his guard and eventually he just... got off of her. Taking a deep breath, he gently brought her upwards - keeping the contact this time. "I don't want to pin you down, and I don't want to... hurt you in any way." He meant it in more ways then one, but what else was he supposed to do?

"I never want to see you struggle."

Because it hurt. It hurt a lot, and he hated the feeling that it gave him. He'd felt helpless, even though all it took was one movement - that one movement to get off of her. He had felt worried and sick and lost even though all he had had to do was get off of the pretty feline. And more then ever, Badgerpaw was glad that Lostpaw was okay. I really, really like you. He'd come so close to telling her, and yet the words wouldn't leave his tongue. Once more he was tongue tied, and he hated it. Why did he have to be so close and yet so far away? The tom felt as though he could have cried - he could almost feel his eyes welling up with tears, the water in them stinging the corners of his eyes, but he didn't want to.

Everything was so confusing at this point in life. Young love was confusing. Having a crush at this young age seemed dangerous, it was new territory, it was unexplored territory. And Badgerpaw was not a fan of things that were unfamiliar. Life might be full of risks, but he needed to learn on his own which ones were okay to take and which ones you should turn away. He'd taken a risk a little while ago. Everything he had said had come so close to the truth and it had sounded so weird in their game. What was wrong with him? It was just a game. He wanted to go back to playing, and at the same time, he didn't feel like it. He had never felt more hollow... or more complete. Opposites, and yet he felt both at the same time. His chest felt hollow at some times, complete at others. What was with that?

The tom didn't know, and he wasn't sure if he wanted to. He was afraid to tell Lostpaw anything about this crush of his. And so it would remain hidden, remain far away, until he was ready to let her know how he really felt. Until he was able to know for sure.
Lostpaw was alarmed when Badgerpaw got off her, and helped her to her paws. And then he didn't move away like he has before. Turning her head towards him, she flattened her ears in concern, tilting her head to the side as she tried to figure out what was wrong. When he started speaking, her eyes narrowed. What was he talking about? They were just messing around... She understood there was a double meaning to his words, and she waited for him to continue.
He didn't want to hold her back, he didn't want to hurt her. He didn't want to be the cause of her struggles. Everything within her screamed to insist he wasn't, but that wasn't partially true. Their conversation had left her feeling almost unwanted, as if he could never like her more than a friend, like she had realized she felt. She was crushing on him, and he would never know.
"Badgerpaw..." she whispered softly, moving slowly to put her nose to his shoulder, "You will never pin me down. And you won't hurt me, and you won't ever be the cause of my struggles." Except for the fact she was struggling with feelings she had but he didn't. At least it seemed he didn't.
With her nose still at his shoulder, she took in his scent for a moment before she spoke up again. "Look, us being together isn't just your choice, and it isn't just mine. I refuse to ever leave you, and I make the choice to stand by you. I take the... the risk, to be with you. So even if I do get hurt, or if I struggle, that's my choice. My risk. Don't take the blame for things you don't control, okay?" She was rambling again. "And... you don't pin me down, because when I'm with you I feel like I'm flying."
Old July 17th, 2017, 04:15 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Lostpaw was alarmed when Badgerpaw got off her, and helped her to her paws. And then he didn't move away like he has before. Turning her head towards him, she flattened her ears in concern, tilting her head to the side as she tried to figure out what was wrong. When he started speaking, her eyes narrowed. What was he talking about? They were just messing around... She understood there was a double meaning to his words, and she waited for him to continue.
He didn't want to hold her back, he didn't want to hurt her. He didn't want to be the cause of her struggles. Everything within her screamed to insist he wasn't, but that wasn't partially true. Their conversation had left her feeling almost unwanted, as if he could never like her more than a friend, like she had realized she felt. She was crushing on him, and he would never know.
"Badgerpaw..." she whispered softly, moving slowly to put her nose to his shoulder, "You will never pin me down. And you won't hurt me, and you won't ever be the cause of my struggles." Except for the fact she was struggling with feelings she had but he didn't. At least it seemed he didn't.
With her nose still at his shoulder, she took in his scent for a moment before she spoke up again. "Look, us being together isn't just your choice, and it isn't just mine. I refuse to ever leave you, and I make the choice to stand by you. I take the... the risk, to be with you. So even if I do get hurt, or if I struggle, that's my choice. My risk. Don't take the blame for things you don't control, okay?" She was rambling again. "And... you don't pin me down, because when I'm with you I feel like I'm flying."

Feeling her beside him, it was... comfortable. He could have stayed like that for much longer. And she didn't move away. She wasn't... trying to get away from him, she was staying beside him. Something that Badgerpaw found quite comforting. He liked the feel of Lostpaw being there, although her words half-troubled him.

Okay, he couldn't take the blame for things he didn't control - but he couldn't stand to see her hurting. He just couldn't. But, her risk... her choice... she was right. He couldn't control this and he couldn't pretend that he wanted her to stay away from him. Because he didn't. The fact that she would choose to stand by him, to take a risk, a chance on being with him... it was something that made him feel special. Feel loved. And he was glad that he had a friend like Lostpaw to make him feel better when he felt more worried. He was glad he could be a friend to Lostpaw to do the same for her. When I'm with you, I feel like I'm flying. That was a good way to put the feelings that Badgerpaw had himself. Flying.

The free, no-worries feeling that he got at times, around his friend - and no, not always did he feel as though he were flying, but it was a good deal of the time nowadays. A great deal of the time. As in most of the time.

Badgerpaw's yellow hues fixed themselves on his friend and he smiled. "Thank you." It was all he could think of to say, to... to do. Was to say 'thank you.' He was truly thankful to her, and not just for saying all that, but for being his friend. For being there when he needed her. For being the cat that he sometimes wished he were, because she was one of the most supportive and special cats he had met in his lifetime. He was thanking her for coming to ShadowClan in the first place... though, he supposed it had been more of an accident then anything else. Still, some cats didn't believe in accidents.

So perhaps, had it been... fate? A twist in their stories? Whatever it was, Badgerpaw was thanking that as well. For bringing Lostpaw to him. For letting him get to know her because she was truly amazing.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 17th, 2017, 04:29 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Stormpaw sat watching the clan go past him from the shadow of the apprentice den. He was glad for his black and gray pelt because it helped him stay hidden. His pale yellow eyes zoned in on the leaf a mouse length in front of him. He crouched and wiggled his haunches. "Take that you Riverclan flea brain!" he yelled as he pounced on it and bit it. Then he started coughing because he got a bit of it stuck on the roof of his mouth. With one of his eyes covered by a gray blot of fur, you could say the apprentice was "humorous" at best, a "down-right mouse brain" at worst. he was an daring apprentice, and always the first to laugh at himself. "I'll be the best warrior this clan has seen, if not the best then the funniest!" he said as he went back to stalking things.
Stormpaw soon spotted a random tail. He crouched, and went forward a bit. "The mighty Shadowclan warrior stalks the Riverclan warrior's mangy tail, he crouches, ready to fight to the end if needed be. He prepares to spring... and he ATTACKS!" the small framed tom leaped on the tail and bit it. he batted it around like a kit, instead of the eight moon old apprentice he was. He stopped as he noticed who the tail belonged to... his friend, Vixenpaw. She's going to kill me, she's going to kill me! he sent his death wish to Starclan. If she does kill me, make me come back as a kit. I want to relive my nursery days.

Last edited by Bracken12; July 20th, 2017 at 09:34 AM. Reason: None of your business... kidding, I had to
Old July 17th, 2017, 04:38 PM
help i'm lost

Quote:
Feeling her beside him, it was... comfortable. He could have stayed like that for much longer. And she didn't move away. She wasn't... trying to get away from him, she was staying beside him. Something that Badgerpaw found quite comforting. He liked the feel of Lostpaw being there, although her words half-troubled him.

Okay, he couldn't take the blame for things he didn't control - but he couldn't stand to see her hurting. He just couldn't. But, her risk... her choice... she was right. He couldn't control this and he couldn't pretend that he wanted her to stay away from him. Because he didn't. The fact that she would choose to stand by him, to take a risk, a chance on being with him... it was something that made him feel special. Feel loved. And he was glad that he had a friend like Lostpaw to make him feel better when he felt more worried. He was glad he could be a friend to Lostpaw to do the same for her. When I'm with you, I feel like I'm flying. That was a good way to put the feelings that Badgerpaw had himself. Flying.

The free, no-worries feeling that he got at times, around his friend - and no, not always did he feel as though he were flying, but it was a good deal of the time nowadays. A great deal of the time. As in most of the time.

Badgerpaw's yellow hues fixed themselves on his friend and he smiled. "Thank you." It was all he could think of to say, to... to do. Was to say 'thank you.' He was truly thankful to her, and not just for saying all that, but for being his friend. For being there when he needed her. For being the cat that he sometimes wished he were, because she was one of the most supportive and special cats he had met in his lifetime. He was thanking her for coming to ShadowClan in the first place... though, he supposed it had been more of an accident then anything else. Still, some cats didn't believe in accidents.

So perhaps, had it been... fate? A twist in their stories? Whatever it was, Badgerpaw was thanking that as well. For bringing Lostpaw to him. For letting him get to know her because she was truly amazing.
Lostpaw still remained at his side until he finally spoke, and then she pulled her head back to turn it towards his and she gave him the widest grin she could. "Thank you? For what, being amazing? The greatest friend you've ever had? Or are you thanking me for my oh-so-amazing words? I do have a way with them, if I do say so myself." She actually laughed now, unable to contain her sudden glee.
It took a while, but she finally calmed down and simply stood, facing Badgerpaw as she grinned stupidly at him. In a sudden movement, she laid down and angled her head up towards him, tilting her head to the side. "Lay down. We've been standing and moving around too much, I'm beat." There was nothing she could do to explain the sudden change in mood, so she hoped Badgerpaw would just go along with it. So they could put all of their weird feelings and struggles to understand them behind them for the time being.
She wanted them to enjoy being friends and enjoy being apprentices. In the future they could bring up all of this again, but for now... they were best friends, trying to survive the moons of learning how to be a warrior. Her especially, as she had more intense training than some. But she was grateful for the training, it meant she would become better than cats that could see.
"Oh, you're welcome, by the way. For whatever your thank you was for. And you're welcome for everything I listed, because I'm just the great, I bet you were thanking me for all of that."
Old July 18th, 2017, 12:38 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Daypaw turned their gaze towards the entrance and exit of the den. They could remember the thought as a kit of being a warrior, when appointed an apprentice thats what they thought they were going to be. They thought-for just a moment that maybe once a warrior they could live a semi normal life. But no. They were made med cat of Shadowclan, going on to follow the long line of med cats before them and to come. Theyd die and be forgotten after a awhile, and the nightmares would be over. They were stuck. Daypaw turned back towards Lucky,"There is an apprentice and a warrior. A warrior trains an apprentice until they become a warrior themselves, and so on. They learn stuff like..hunting and battle moves." the enby explained, "I am a medicine cat, not a warrior, I learn to heal instead."
Lucky was certain now that there was something bothering Daypaw: that dark cloud hanging over them was some kind of deep-seated sadness. "That all sounds very difficult," Lucky commented simply, Daypaw's explanation of warriors and apprentices flitting from her mind like smoke on a windy day. She thumped her tail on the den floor, deep in thought. "And how do you like being a medicine cat?" Lucky said the words with the slow deliberateness she might have used to stalk a robin in her garden, and as soon as she had spoken, she gave her chestfur a few frantic licks, trying to hide her fear that she had offended the young cat by asking about something too personal.
Old July 18th, 2017, 11:03 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Lostpaw still remained at his side until he finally spoke, and then she pulled her head back to turn it towards his and she gave him the widest grin she could. "Thank you? For what, being amazing? The greatest friend you've ever had? Or are you thanking me for my oh-so-amazing words? I do have a way with them, if I do say so myself." She actually laughed now, unable to contain her sudden glee.
It took a while, but she finally calmed down and simply stood, facing Badgerpaw as she grinned stupidly at him. In a sudden movement, she laid down and angled her head up towards him, tilting her head to the side. "Lay down. We've been standing and moving around too much, I'm beat." There was nothing she could do to explain the sudden change in mood, so she hoped Badgerpaw would just go along with it. So they could put all of their weird feelings and struggles to understand them behind them for the time being.
She wanted them to enjoy being friends and enjoy being apprentices. In the future they could bring up all of this again, but for now... they were best friends, trying to survive the moons of learning how to be a warrior. Her especially, as she had more intense training than some. But she was grateful for the training, it meant she would become better than cats that could see.
"Oh, you're welcome, by the way. For whatever your thank you was for. And you're welcome for everything I listed, because I'm just the great, I bet you were thanking me for all of that."

Badgerpaw couldn't help but laugh at his friend's antics, but he did lay down when she told him do. It was more of an ungraceful flop, something else he was glad she couldn't see. Because he looked like an idiot when he did it. The tom rolled onto his back and stared at Lostpaw from that angle... she certainly was a pretty cat. He knew it, and he hoped she was aware of that as well. Honestly, "pretty" didn't even begin to describe her.

She was beautiful to him. Beautiful in a way that he wanted to make sure she would know. Though he was too shy to actually mention this to her. He'd told her she was pretty before. There was no reason to repeat it, and she might catch onto these little feelings he seemed to have grudgingly accepted. Why did there have to be such weird feelings in the world? Like love, and... crushes, and... hatred was one of the feelings that Badgerpaw disliked very much. It was so funny, he basically hated the thought of the emotion hatred. But why? Maybe it had something to do with the reasoning that he wanted everybody to get along.

The tom didn't like fighting, and the Evil Era had pushed him even further away from really wanting to be a warrior and having to defend the Clan. Would he have to kill? "Heh, yeah. I was thanking you for all of that." He purred, upon hearing her words. Right now there were no worries. All Badgerpaw had to think about was staying here, with Lostpaw. Right now, Badgerpaw didn't have a care in the world. And he was glad of it.

It was nice, not having to worry about being a warrior... and just being an apprentice with his friend. It was good they had been able to pick up almost where they had left off. Just something else for Badgerpaw to be grateful about.

Old July 18th, 2017, 11:44 AM
help i'm lost

Quote:
Badgerpaw couldn't help but laugh at his friend's antics, but he did lay down when she told him do. It was more of an ungraceful flop, something else he was glad she couldn't see. Because he looked like an idiot when he did it. The tom rolled onto his back and stared at Lostpaw from that angle... she certainly was a pretty cat. He knew it, and he hoped she was aware of that as well. Honestly, "pretty" didn't even begin to describe her.

She was beautiful to him. Beautiful in a way that he wanted to make sure she would know. Though he was too shy to actually mention this to her. He'd told her she was pretty before. There was no reason to repeat it, and she might catch onto these little feelings he seemed to have grudgingly accepted. Why did there have to be such weird feelings in the world? Like love, and... crushes, and... hatred was one of the feelings that Badgerpaw disliked very much. It was so funny, he basically hated the thought of the emotion hatred. But why? Maybe it had something to do with the reasoning that he wanted everybody to get along.

The tom didn't like fighting, and the Evil Era had pushed him even further away from really wanting to be a warrior and having to defend the Clan. Would he have to kill? "Heh, yeah. I was thanking you for all of that." He purred, upon hearing her words. Right now there were no worries. All Badgerpaw had to think about was staying here, with Lostpaw. Right now, Badgerpaw didn't have a care in the world. And he was glad of it.

It was nice, not having to worry about being a warrior... and just being an apprentice with his friend. It was good they had been able to pick up almost where they had left off. Just something else for Badgerpaw to be grateful about.
Lostpaw felt her companion roll onto his back and she followed his actions, laying on her back with her paws high in the air. She looked like an absolute dork, but she didn't care in the slightest. Not being able to see made her more confident in her actions. It didn't matter if her fur was ruffled, or she wobbled in a funny way. She couldn't see, so it didn't bother him.
Looking as if she was staring at the sky, she was quiet for a while, a small smile on her face as there was a silence that passed over them. Eventually she shifted so her paws weren't flying every which way. But then one of her paws lifted and pointed towards the sky.
"See that cloud, right there? It looks like a shrew." Of course, she had no idea if there was a cloud, or what it looked like if there was. She just wanted to say something, to pass the time some how. "And that one, right there. It looks like... a crazy squirrel."
She turned her head towards Badgerpaw, as if she was waiting to see his reaction. Despite not having eyes, she still had some mannerisms of those who did. She would look towards a cat when the spoke, look towards them when she was trying to find them. They were instincts she had, but didn't exactly need. Though, she felt it made cats feel better when she pretended to have eyes and acted normal.
She lived to please those who felt she wasn't normal. But not exactly, she just avoided making others uncomfortable. She never knew exactly how to do that, but she tried her best.
Old July 18th, 2017, 01:20 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Moonfang:. View Post

He saw Honeythistle lost in thought and stopped, breathing, trying to catch his breath but then he spoke to him, Whitepaw snarled. "This is stupid! I swear, when I'm leader, I'll ban running stupid laps!" And through you out of the clan you overgrown rat! he thought to himself, eyes narrowing in anger. He was done biting his tongue, now he was going to let loose. "Shouldn't you teach me? Shouldn't you treat me with some kind of respect instead of punishing me for something so small? Don't you know who I am? Who my mother is? If I tell her you did this she'll surely punish you!" he snapped walking towards the large tom. Size never intimidated him- nothing really did. "And what if I tell Goldeneye too? Double punishment!" He snarled. His muscles ached, and he knew that him being worn out would be a big disadvantage if he decided to attack. Hearing his deal he growled and stepped to the stick. He thought about whether it would be worth it but he needed to relieve his anger anyways. So he lifted his paw, unsheathed his claws, and he sliced at the branch. He only was able to cut it halfway. He looked up at the tom. "Isn't that enough? I don't even know how to fight because someone won't train me, so isn't that impressive enough?" He asked, anger flowing in his voice.

{ sorry its short }

Honeythistle stared at his apprentice with a grim expression. It was no doubt that Honeythistle was getting tired of his apprentice. This apprentice who believed he was so high and mighty just because he was the leader’s kit. “Yeah, whine all you like, but in the end in still the mentor and you're still the apprentice.” His voice was dark, dripping with danger. Honeythistle took time out his life, soemthing he could be doing to spend with his kits, to train an apprentice who likes to lollygag and come around late, and not expect to be punished. “That is not how the world works. Respect is earned, and so far coming late to training sessions, being too full of yourself, and using that oh-my-mother-is-Halestar card will not land you anywhere!” Honeythistle snarled, getting up to his paws. “I'm doing what a mentor is suppose to do. You're the one not listening, and Halestar respects me greatly as I respect her--so does Goldeneye. But go ahead do what you please. I'll be glad to rid you out my presence, because all I'm trying to do is make you one of the best warriors, and you can't even take a bit of aggression without pouting like a little girl!” Honeythistle gloated. He was much older than this small cat for sure. He could end his life just with a simple hit of his wide large paws. But Honeythistle was never that violent. He believed that tough love was the best training there could be. His own mentor was much more harsh than he was being on Whitepaw. Honeythistle felt that he was being lenient compared to how he was treated as an apprentice. “But if you feel you need a new mentor--go ahead, ask for one. I'm not stopping you.” Honeythistle shrugged as he got up and surveyed the stick, albeit not cut all the way. It was what he suspected; Whitepaw was still weak. His yellow green eyes observed the stick and he went towards another corner of the stick to slice it swiftly in half. The part of the stick broke, becoming two pieces, but one of the pieces was half bent from Whitepaw’s slash. Upon the tom’s words, Honeythistle was observing his claws, making sure he didn't get any splinters within them before he sheathed them again. It took him a while to get back to Whitepaw, as he was deliberately being silent. Then, he did speak. “I don't know who you're getting an attitude with. I'll tell your mother that you're being disrespectful, and on top of that; how am I supposed to teach anything if you like to skip out on training sessions? Honestly you don't have to like me, but I'm not wasting my time to train you if you rather be Goldeneye’s apprentice.” A sudden thought flashed in The large Maine coon’s mind. Did this kit really think he would be the leader? At first it had went over his head, but then he started laughing. Shadowclan would be dumb to have him as a leader, let alone a deputy. But as Honeythistle laughed at this thought, he told the tom. “Oh yeah--good job on that stick. Try sharpening your claws more to get it to split into two.” He cleared his voice, stopping his laugh. “The only way I would teach you how to fight, is if you become serious about your life and what you want to do with it. I don't play games, Whitepaw. If not, don't waste my time. I have kits I can be spending time with but everyday I wait here for you to come! Some days you don't! And other days you do--but you be late. What apprentice would be worthy to learn a few battling moves if you're not serious?” Honeythistle lashed his tail. He didn't care about how angry the small cat became. One thing he needed to know, from being a spoiled brat, he would be treated like any other apprentice. Who cares who his mother was? In battle would he play that card Do you know who my mother is? Because in battle no one cared about who his mother was. They would kill him surely, and Honeythistle didn't want that! He didn't have to love Whitepaw, but he had to train him well and hard so that his mother would be proud of him, but Whitepaw only seen the bad things that Honeythistle was doing, and so far? That was fine with the large tom. He was old enough to know that cats made their own choices.

Last edited by Brilliance; July 18th, 2017 at 01:22 PM.
Closed Thread