Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a word of advice [p]
by zozelen
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:11 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 09:04 PM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:57 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 5th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Digital Artist

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
¨anytime,¨ they mewed after a moment. ¨most cats are catching quick coughs. im going to have you go back to your warriors duties for now, and if it gets worse, come see me right away, got it?¨
Wildmoon nodded before leaving the den, his tail swishing through the air as he left.

(Well I think that went well)
Old December 5th, 2017, 08:58 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
I'll mention the kits again. Would you like to skip now?

@Sasukewolf (madness) (Lostface)
@Aleka (Stillborn- Salamanderkit)
@Celestial (Infernokit)
@Aura (Gingerkit)
@mompaws (Asphodelkit)

It had been agonizing for Ebonymist, but in the end the pain was all worth it. Before her were four healthy looking kits, each one alive and well; she hadn't yet spotted Salamanderkit, whose small body wasn't moving or showing any signs of life.

(Sorry for the short post, on mobile.)
Lostface purrs happily nuzzling his head against hers “ they’re beautiful my love.” He says happily as he begins to smell the little ones, licking each of their heads happily. He was purring loudly and happily at the sight of them “ ... my love you’ve made me the happiest tom alive... I thank you “ He says nuzzling his nose with hers. Moons of pain, suffering and every sin he has made has just been washed away. He was a father, a warrior with a beautiful mate at his side and a clan that will provided for them. He purrs happily “ ... I thank you my love... now I finally have a reason to live”
Old December 5th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

[FONT="Lucida Console"]
Quote:

[CENTER]the herbs felt bitter as daydream chewed them into a pulp, but thats not they were focusing on. the tom was close to death, but they wouldnt allow that. they refused to let burrpaw be added to the list of countless deaths of the slaughter. they licked the poultice on gently, letting the juice seep into his wounds and sooth them.

The darkness around Burrpaw lightened more and the ice that held him paralyzed melted away little by little. He managed to give a little whimper to tell Daydream the herbs were working. He was gently slipping back into the realm of the living, being pulled out of limbo by the medicine cat. Burrpaw knew he owed them a thank you when he managed to wake up. He wanted to show Daydream just how much he appreciated them and their time and effort. His breaths became normal and steadier, his lungs taking in more oxygen to compensate for the previous loss. For a moment, Burrpaw's anchor slipped from his mind, having been replaced by a new one: the determination to thank Daydream. But Badger quickly returned to Burrpaw's thoughts. He had to know that the WindClan apprentice was okay. He just had to! He struggled to claw his way out of the lightened void. Faster and faster he pulled forward until finally he found the strength the open his eyes halfway.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old December 5th, 2017, 09:05 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
we are time skipping to after the birth, so kits are expected to interact with their mother for the first time. ill have daydream come in right after each kit replies.

daydream furrowed their brows, shocked at what the kit was saying. hurt? attack? they were a medcat, they wouldnt do that, much less a defenseless kit. ¨im not going to attakc you. why do you think that i would?¨

the herbs felt bitter as daydream chewed them into a pulp, but thats not they were focusing on. the tom was close to death, but they wouldnt allow that. they refused to let burrpaw be added to the list of countless deaths of the slaughter. they licked the poultice on gently, letting the juice seep into his wounds and sooth them.

¨anytime,¨ they mewed after a moment. ¨most cats are catching quick coughs. im going to have you go back to your warriors duties for now, and if it gets worse, come see me right away, got it?¨
Soaringkit gazed at Daydream They must be lying...but I'll be truthful
she gulped,"That's what adult cats do. Elders shove kits aside, most warriors insult kits or prod me over with a sharp pick of their sheathed claw, as at the right angle it can hurt. Kits sneak attack me. Apprentice kick me. My father spits on me and occasionally claws me with an unsheathed claw for talking to loud. My mother shoves me around for being in the way. Its what all cats are like. Keeping your head down makes it happen less." She meowed confused as to why Daydream wasn't hurting her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by BEAR.; January 17th, 2018 at 08:49 PM.
Old December 5th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@king kaleb!

Risingstorm was limping noticeably by the time she made it back camp and into the medicine den. The fluffy, grey shecat's legs were wet with blood and her creme-colored chest fur had lost clumps of fur. The blood there was beginning to dry at least. Nevertheless, the warrior carried herself with a quiet dignity. When she spoke, her voice was soft and sweet like a mother's voice, though shed had no kits and planned not to. "I'm sorry to bother you, Daydream. I'm sure it's nothing, but I met a rogue at the border and, well." The shecat went to lick one of her scratched up forelegs but winced as she did so.

Old December 6th, 2017, 06:47 AM

My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
The ShadowClan tom noticed Willowfur shift, then relax. He wasn't normally this clumsy and awkward in conversation. It was obvious the each cat was just trying to please the other cat. Selfishly, both cats wanted their own piece of prey. Ashnose's beloved mouse and Willowfur's favored thrush. Being too considerate, both cats wanted to give up their meal out of thoughtfulness. Though he wouldn't say so out loud, Ashnose thought that the she-cat seemed quite like himself.

Giving in, Ashnose rose after the she-cat stood. "Thrush. The least flavorful of all the feathered animals." He teased, lightly bumping his shoulder into Willowfur's. "Let's see what's available and then we can go from there, since we're so indecisive. I'll go with you." He offered, not waiting a second to see if his companion would be relieved or not that she wasn't going alone. He padded past the lighter she-cat and towards the fresh-kill pile, still searching for that scent of a mouse. Ashnose kept this nose open for the scent of a thrush too. When he was just a tail-length away from the pile, his nose met scents of a few different kinds of prey. He noticed lizards scattered about and around the bigger prey. Some cat had even managed to catch a rabbit, which had most likely strayed across the WindClan border. Ignoring all the fresh and delicious scents, Ashnose began to nose through the other options.

(That's no problem at all, my friend c: I'm not usually uptight about how long responses take since I usually take forever myself )
Willowfur smiled as the tom teased her and lightly bumped into her. "Okay." She meowed, slightly relieved they had come to a partial decision. She wasn't fazed when the tom came to her, he probably wanted to choose his own anyway. She stopped a tail-length or two away from the pile, looking for specific prey. There were lots of small lizards, a few frogs, and even a fluffy rabbit close to her. The Abyssinian shifted and thought she spotted the familiar skinny tail of a mouse, but wasn't sure. She nudged the rabbit away, revealing some more prey. There were lots of birds and some other rodents revealed as the rabbit was moved.

"Ashnose!" She called softly, "I found some birds and rodents over here under that rabbit. Would you like to check for anything you'd want over here?" She stood up taller, looking towards the darker colored cat. She tilted her head slightly, ears perked up. I hope he heard me. I am half sure there was a mouse, and there are tons of birds too. Willowfur flicked her long tail slowly behind her, swishing it through the air.
Old December 6th, 2017, 07:27 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
I'll mention the kits again. Would you like to skip now?

@Celestial (Infernokit)
@Aura (Gingerkit)
@mompaws (Asphodelkit)

It had been agonizing for Ebonymist, but in the end the pain was all worth it. Before her were four healthy looking kits, each one alive and well; she hadn't yet spotted Salamanderkit, whose small body wasn't moving or showing any signs of life.

(Sorry for the short post, on mobile.)
@Rubinaito @Sasukewolf (madness) @Aleka @Celestial @mompaws

The small female kit, named Gingerkit, let out a silent mew, opening her tiny mouth wide. Instead of suckling from her mother, the kit simply sat. At her fathers touch, she squeaked, blindly heading to the warmth of her mother.

[ Sorry it’s short~ ]

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old December 6th, 2017, 10:43 AM
5,445 posts on old site

A random queen entered the den,” Goosekit has a little kitcough and decided to climb onto the nursery den and jump off...he hit a rock and broke a few bones. Deal with him, I think the effect of his mother not being around aught to be a good lesson to him.” She walked out leaving Goosekit on the floor.

Goosekit coughed and his body shook violently and he teared from the pain of coughing Mother says it’s just a kitcough. Just a moon of not playing and I’ll be better he whimpered in pain.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 6th, 2017, 02:01 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

@Celestial (Infernokit)
@Aura (Gingerkit)
@Rubinaito (Ebonymist)

Darkness surrounded the kit and his eyes still remained shut. He could hear frequent mumbles and utters of air that left from the other bodies close to him. The kit could feel tongues grinding against his fur, causing splutters of mewls to erupt from his lips. Flailing his limbs about like a fish out of water, desperately trying to snuggle in closer to the warmth that he could feel surrounding him. The tom was notably larger than the other kits — of those that were there so far — with his thick masses of ginger and white fur. He seemed like he was a natural-born warrior.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old December 6th, 2017, 02:58 PM
♡♡♡

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolabear360 View Post
Shortsoul stop bounding when she reached Wolfeye. “Oh I just wanted to see how you you doing,” She smiled although she knew he couldn’t see her smile she thought he could almost feel her friendly smile
Wolfeye chuckled, purring, and curled his tail around his paws. "I'm doing alright. I have no trouble getting around the camp, if that is what you mean. I was about to go out to the lake for some fresh air. Would you like to join me? It's much more fun when I'm with somebody." As he waited for the younger cat's answer, he sensed the she-cat's smiling expression, her kind friendliness. Maybe he would finally have a friend.

♡ character page wip ♡
Closed Thread