Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:32 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by stardust.
Today 06:29 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 06:24 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:22 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 29th, 2016, 08:01 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
Her gaze almost immediately hardened as she stared into the Warriors eyes, saying with forced calmness. "Pass." If he was determined enough to know he'd ask again.
Redpool flicked his ears. He would be disappointed, but he knew he could easily ask again. He was also rather pleased that he'd hit her with the right question, and that made him all the more eager to try again. “Okay. How are you both formerly kittypet and formerly WindClan? ” he asked coolly, his yellow gaze unwavering.
Old November 29th, 2016, 08:06 AM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Redpool flicked his ears. He would be disappointed, but he knew he could easily ask again. He was also rather pleased that he'd hit her with the right question, and that made him all the more eager to try again. “Okay. How are you both formerly kittypet and formerly WindClan? ” he asked coolly, his yellow gaze unwavering.
She watched him with a cool gaze before standing and walking passed him, brushing her tail under his chin as a mischievous looked appeared in her eyes. "If you really want to know... you'll have to catch me!" With those words she shot out of the camp as fast as she could."
Old November 29th, 2016, 10:35 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Blazingnight had just returned to the den, just to replace the nest she shared with Burdockclaw with fresh bedding before she let him return. It was a rather convenient time for the other cat to show up. It was a voice that was vaguely familiar, as most of the warriors in her clan. She didn't keep many close, and there weren't a whole lot who actually caught her eye enough to remain in her memory. She put on a tight face, one that would reveal nothing and turned to see who was speaking to her. "Who is it?" Se asked , eyes falling on a plain looking molly. She raised an questioning brow, what would this warrior need with her? @Moonfang
The Black and White looked up and saw Blazingnight looking down on her. She had a slightly nervous smile, one she usually ha when interacting with high ranks. "Well, I was wondering if we could have a chat, maybe. I haven't really been able to ever really talk to you, and all." she said. Her beaming, flaming orange eyes focused on the leader that stood before her.
Old November 29th, 2016, 09:13 PM
lover of science and cats

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Swift stared at Burrpaw's position for a moment, wondering if this was a trick or a real move. Nonetheless, the warrior was proud of his blow towards the apprentice previously, and decided that he could take a little risk right now. It wasn't as if Burr could do anything extremely harmful anyways.
The tom creeped forwards, staring Burrpaw all the while, keeping his paw light and steady along the sandy hollow. He was careful not to stir up the dust like he did last time, as he believed that it would be to his disadvantage this time.
At this point, the Siamese tom was less than two paw-lengths away from the apprentice, and was taking pleasure in watching the breaths of him.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old November 29th, 2016, 10:21 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Shadekit saw that Leopardkit and Ratkit didn't see her, so she walked away and curled up besides Ravenslash's belly. "Aww, look at the little runt!" Crowkit teased. "Adderkit, Thrushkit, look at Shadekit, the runt of the litter!" All three laughed as Shadekit flattened her ears against her head. "Just because I'm smaller than you doesn't mean I'm the runt." Shadekit said in a squeaky voice. "Aww, shut up, Mouse. You just defending yourself because you don't wanna be the runt. Well to bad, you're the runt, Runt." Adderkit said. Then all three walked away laughing cruelly. Ravenslash just slept through it all. Shadekit looked down sadly. Soon I'll get friends... She thought as She cried silently.
Old November 30th, 2016, 12:06 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Just a little closer! Burrpaw kept breathing heavily, feigning exhaustion. His mentor was padding closer, he only had a few more steps and he would be on top of Burrpaw. Come on, just a few more pawsteps!

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old November 30th, 2016, 06:18 PM
lover of science and cats

The warrior kept padding forwards. His toes were light on the ground and his tail swung from side to side. He was approaching at a faster speed now, each step was growing a little bit stronger and his hind legs were pumping a bit harder. He was very close to Burrpaw by now.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old December 1st, 2016, 02:12 AM
The animal overlord 0.0

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Smoketooth stretched out his long back legs and yawned . He padded out into the clearing , trying to find something to do.
Old December 1st, 2016, 04:35 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Come on Swiftfang, pounce! Burrpaw was getting impatient, but nonetheless he kept up his act, breathing heavily, and keeping his head low. But his paws were in the position he needed them in, but he made sure it still looked like he was just laying there.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old December 1st, 2016, 12:26 PM
The animal overlord 0.0

My Mood: Hungry

He walked into the clearing , the frog dangling from his mouth . Smoketooth padded over to the small stump , and placed his catch on top . He smiled , then turned around , searching in his thoughts for something to do.
Closed Thread