Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:26 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:09 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM

Old November 24th, 2017, 12:15 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The mad sickness ( wolf rp )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Sorrow was wide eyed now he can finally do what his father had said! Be free from darkness he already failed by giving to it. He whined and nodded
" please! I failed my father he once said that giving into once dark side never accomplished anything and I failed him by giving in to this....curse! But I warn you..... I do have my moments ..and they aren't pretty " he said

Beast raised her right eyebrow this wolf didn't seem mad or at least the type to be mad. She shook her head and bared her teeth her claws poked out she leapt back and took a deep breath
" SHUT UP YOU FOOL ! YOU HAD YOUR chance LONG ago !
Now let me take control for once your weak!....
...NO! Mom! Mom! I'm sorry! I SAAAAID SILENSE! IT'S MY TIME NOOW! " beast roared it sounded like two people were talking one was the good side it was trapped underneath the insanity that was talking . Beast was infected by this curse from her father being rude and cruel to her in turn she fell easy prey and she turns on her mother and killed her family . @Sasukewolf (madness)
@Sasukewolf (madness)
Deadmind nods “ don’t worry I can deal it now... what made you mad in the first place If you don’t mind me asking “

Sliver eyes glowed dangerously as she looks at her “ mother...” she snaps her jaws “ look at me! I was once mad like you! But not anymore you’re mother will be forgotten!”
Old November 24th, 2017, 12:27 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Deadmind nods “ don’t worry I can deal it now... what made you mad in the first place If you don’t mind me asking “

Sliver eyes glowed dangerously as she looks at her “ mother...” she snaps her jaws “ look at me! I was once mad like you! But not anymore you’re mother will be forgotten!”
Sorrow bared his teeth he tried to think but his mind was clouded he shook his head " it's ...hard ...t-to think! T-t-they...killed..father...only family ....had! " he said and his eyes were closed. He felt dizzy ' no! Don't let this control you ....' He thought

Beast shook herself and roared at sliver her claws fully sharpened her eyes had a strong look of insanity in them. She stopped and was wide eyed she was taught better then this! How could she forget so easily of who she was...
" it's t-t-to strong I NOO! I will not let this sniveling creature take control again. She's weak ... She let things happen to her. But I I take what I want , do what I want. I'm stronger FASTER! when I killed them their screams filled my ears and I smiled. But she oh she was devastated and I laughed " she said with a evil smile she talked as if her kinder half was another person .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 24th, 2017, 12:32 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Sorrow bared his teeth he tried to think but his mind was clouded he shook his head " it's ...hard ...t-to think! T-t-they...killed..father...only family ....had! " he said and his eyes were closed. He felt dizzy ' no! Don't let this control you ....' He thought

Beast shook herself and roared at sliver her claws fully sharpened her eyes had a strong look of insanity in them. She stopped and was wide eyed she was taught better then this! How could she forget so easily of who she was...
" it's t-t-to strong I NOO! I will not let this sniveling creature take control again. She's weak ... She let things happen to her. But I I take what I want , do what I want. I'm stronger FASTER! when I killed them their screams filled my ears and I smiled. But she oh she was devastated and I laughed " she said with a evil smile she talked as if her kinder half was another person .
Deadmind nods slowly as his eyes glowed a bit and he leans forward pressing his nose to his “ easy there kid. You don’t have to answer done remember “

Sliver eyes glowed as she suddenly runs forward pinning her down and growling into her ear “ madness is just a sickness. It can be cured. It can be stopped. Don’t let it take control!”
Old November 24th, 2017, 12:33 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
His eyes glowed as he looks at her. His tail flicked a bit as he speaks against, his voice cold, dark and held absolutely no emotion at all. As if he was just a shell of what he once was. “ them? .... do you mean the sick? Or the mad? ” He asks calmly as he looks at her coldly his ears forward towards her and his eyes just watched her, observed her as if she was something.... new.
@Celestial
Old November 24th, 2017, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Deadmind nods slowly as his eyes glowed a bit and he leans forward pressing his nose to his “ easy there kid. You don’t have to answer done remember “

Sliver eyes glowed as she suddenly runs forward pinning her down and growling into her ear “ madness is just a sickness. It can be cured. It can be stopped. Don’t let it take control!”
Sorrow shook himself he was taught manners he should use them he nodded slowly he looked around " who are ...you? " he asked if they were going to talk he might as well know his name

Beast snarled she breathed heavily she pawed the ground and whined she was fighting it and finally the good side had won well for now at least she breathed quickly now " who ....are....you?...and she's...gone for now but she will return and I'm so sorry ! " she said . Her gaze was focused on the other wolf. The insanity the true beast was locked away in the back of her mind but will return when this side is weakened

Old November 24th, 2017, 12:47 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Sorrow shook himself he was taught manners he should use them he nodded slowly he looked around " who are ...you? " he asked if they were going to talk he might as well know his name

Beast snarled she breathed heavily she pawed the ground and whined she was fighting it and finally the good side had won well for now at least she breathed quickly now " who ....are....you?...and she's...gone for now but she will return and I'm so sorry ! " she said . Her gaze was focused on the other wolf. The insanity the true beast was locked away in the back of her mind but will return when this side is weakened
Deadmind smiles “ I am deadmind former healer of the fox king... a kingdom that has fallen due to madness... “ he says calmly

Sliver smiles “ I am sliver former general of the fox kingdom however it has fallen to the claws of madness in the form of our most trusted warrior... who is gone ... I’m trying to find him but... he’s the strongest for a reason “
Old November 24th, 2017, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Deadmind smiles “ I am deadmind former healer of the fox king... a kingdom that has fallen due to madness... “ he says calmly

Sliver smiles “ I am sliver former general of the fox kingdom however it has fallen to the claws of madness in the form of our most trusted warrior... who is gone ... I’m trying to find him but... he’s the strongest for a reason “
Sorrow ears perked up a healer? That has to do something with medicine ! Maybe this wolf is useful . His nose twitched he winced and closed his eyes his head was pounding " hhahahahahahahahaha! And fallen it shall remain! SO how was the conversation with that PUP!? " he snarled his ears back. The mad side had taken over for now

Beast whined and backed out from underneath sliver she whimpered as her tail was between her legs . What damage has she caused? She was an omega when she wasn't being controlled by the illnesses , " i...im...beast....what h-have I done? Weres mom?! " she barked she couldn't remember what she had done but she only remembered the screams " what am i? " she barked again @Sasukewolf (madness)

Last edited by Leucos; November 24th, 2017 at 01:13 AM.
Old November 24th, 2017, 01:19 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Sorrow ears perked up a healer? That has to do something with medicine ! Maybe this wolf is useful . His nose twitched he winced and closed his eyes his head was pounding " hhahahahahahahahaha! And fallen it shall remain! SO how was the conversation with that PUP!? " he snarled his ears back. The mad side had taken over for now

Beast whined and backed out from underneath sliver she whimpered as her tail was between her legs . What damage has she caused? She was an omega when she wasn't being controlled by the illnesses , " i...im...beast....what h-have I done? Weres mom?! " she barked she couldn't remember what she had done but she only remembered the screams " what am i? " she barked again @Sasukewolf (madness)
His eyes glowed a bit darkly at this new side. “ cute you just had to show. Interesting you’re a multi personality mad. ... how interesting “

Sliver eyes glowed “ you’ve done nothing. And she’s gone. You’re you so please trust me and follow me okay?”
Old November 24th, 2017, 01:26 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Name: Frost.
Looks: Frost
Personality: Frost is a loyal, protective wolf. She will go a long way for her friends. At first she may come of either cold and careless or kind and caring depending on how you meet. Either way you DO NOT want on her bad side! She may see kind and caring but she has a dark side. She will NOT hesitate to kill if you harm her, any of her friends or just do something she disapproves of. Her personality can sway back and forth. One minuet she can be Loving and caring but take one wrong step to anger her she'll be ready to claw your fur off. She isn't very trusting either, she may seam like she is but is she suspects you of something you better be ready to explain it. Over all she really has a handle on her emotions.
Mad or not: At the moment no.
With pack or not: No.
Family: Unknown.
Sexuality: Straight. [She likes males. I don't know much about this stuff.]
Love interest: Open but keep in mind she won't be the most trusting or loving mate.
Other: She may make a pack if she gets any friends.
Questions: May I join?
@Sasukewolf (madness)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 24th, 2017, 01:30 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Name: Frost.
Looks: Frost
Personality: Frost is a loyal, protective wolf. She will go a long way for her friends. At first she may come of either cold and careless or kind and caring depending on how you meet. Either way you DO NOT want on her bad side! She may see kind and caring but she has a dark side. She will NOT hesitate to kill if you harm her, any of her friends or just do something she disapproves of. Her personality can sway back and forth. One minuet she can be Loving and caring but take one wrong step to anger her she'll be ready to claw your fur off. She isn't very trusting either, she may seam like she is but is she suspects you of something you better be ready to explain it. Over all she really has a handle on her emotions.
Mad or not: At the moment no.
With pack or not: No.
Family: Unknown.
Sexuality: Straight. [She likes males. I don't know much about this stuff.]
Love interest: Open but keep in mind she won't be the most trusting or loving mate.
Other: She may make a pack if she gets any friends.
Questions: May I join?
@Sasukewolf (madness)
Accepted!