Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Allegiances > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by starry
Today 01:09 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:09 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM

Old October 18th, 2022, 08:13 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Gloaming Camp

Fablespinner

Fablespinner was thouroughly, entirely irritated with the hand that life had dealt her. No good sky dwellers with the fate of all cats in their paws. Didn't they have better things to do than ruin her life? Seriously. She was being dead serious.

First off, that flea-bitten(not really), daft(again, not really), and useless(okay... Fable could rightfully call him useless) kittypet had promised to keep the two kittens he'd sired. But what had happened? He'd thrown both at her after only one and a half moons because of some mangy upwalker excuse about how they were going to be donated if he didn't give them away. Gah, kittypets!

Secondly, her idiot of a daughter had run away to live with those stink-brained cats who called themselves ShadowClan. Well... Fable had been the one to abandon her daughter in the forest, but she was obviously going to come back to retrieve her ... eventually. It was not Fablespinner's fault that the scoundrel hadn't been able to rough it out in the wild and had gone mewling to the nearest group who'd take her in. Disgusting little creature.

And thirdly, her son, her shining star, had completely disappeared. Fablespinner wanted to scream at something, or maybe claw someone's face off. Yeah, she'd settle for that if someone got too close and rubbed off on her the wrong way.

With an annoyed sniff, she turned her muzzle upward, green eyes focusing at the newest fiasco she'd been cast into. This circus, or whatever the heck it was called. Well, joining had been entirely her choice, because clawing out the eyes of a Clan leader sounded very pleasing. Anyways, moving on, Fablespinner let her lime gaze travel over the gathered cats with scrutiny until it landed on William [ @Starfall ]. Tuning in to the words of the makeshift 'leader', Fablespinner was made aware of what he was asking.

Roles, huh? The elegant feline tipped her head to the side, gaze sharp with unleashed intelligence. Her mind processed the options before she deemed in advisable to speak. "Sentries for the guards..." Her gaze flitted around. "An upwalker I ran into once referred to his canine companions as such." Here, a sharp glare was cut in the direction of Seth [ @nocturnal naiad ] for stealing her words. How dare he offer up the same suggestion as her! Preposterous! Scoffing at the other cat, she turned back to William. "If we have a group tending to wounds, they'd best be named Herbalists, not icky Menders." Another sharp look in Seth's direction. Her expression coolled off after a moment, and Fablespinner lifted a shoulder in an elegant shrug. "The only thing for spies that I can offer you is Seekers." She finished, and then went back to inspecting her claws with a bored expression.

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; October 18th, 2022 at 08:14 PM.
Old October 18th, 2022, 08:33 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Ravenna huffed as her question was mostly ignored, but she decided to stay to hear what had to be said before going out to hunt. The part about ranks was... interesting, though she had one concern. "Will we not become too much like the Clans if we copy their ranks but call them something else? Coordination is important, but we can't forget what we are fighting for."
Old October 18th, 2022, 10:50 PM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

The idea of being so similar to the clans with the same ranks and no more than different names for them revolted him to say the least. He hated the idea of these hierarchy systems, he believed everyone should be equal. he knew that oftentimes cats in high ranks grew big heads and overused their power. That was his only concern, however the rather than opposing, he remained silent, his dark stare just becoming slightly annoyed as it lurked over the cats as they chirped alive with ideas, or others with anger. Talkin' to you, little screecher. Yes, that's what he would call this cat. He didn't know his name, and when he started with his yelling, he did want to know his name so he could tell him to come off it, but now this cat's name was of no value to him. Whatever his name was, Carlisle would ignore that completely. First impressions are important, and if you screw that up you screw up the future. The future for this cat was ro deal with the dark oriental calling him "Little Screecher" rather than whatever his actual name may be. He did not participate in the suggestion giving, he simply watched silently and absorbed the information that was being thrown around by these cats words, actions and even body language. Body language can show a lot.

While he did take no interest in renaming these roles, he did keep their little group's version of a deputy at the back of his mind, for that wasn't something worthy of the front of his mind, not yet. He would cross that bridge when it came. For now, he continued to listen. This would be the first he, at the back of the pack spoke. He looked like a long shadow produced by the setting sun in the orange sky with his dark fur and tower-ish height. His deep voice crossed over, "I agree, what's to do at a time like this? It's nearly dark out. We've walked for quite some time, it's best we all get some rest," He was quite close to adding "Especially you little screecher, we don't want your throat being too sore, it'll slow you down." in a lower voice, but he knew better than to be rude to his new.. groupmates.

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Old October 19th, 2022, 07:31 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@Starfall

Haven's paw was halfway in a stump crevice, pawing at some cobwebs abd hoping like he'll there weren't any spiders crawling on him right now.

What does it matter what we're called? You sound like you're just playing pretend. No-one cares. The chimera tom decided not to get involved, instead focusing on his cobwebs. So long as he got fed, who cares?
Old October 19th, 2022, 07:38 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Feeling like the only one who isn't bothered by the decisions made by William, Ezekiel yawns. He scratches at one of his ears, and delivers a couple of calm licks to his chest. He'd love to claw the pelt off of one of these arguing brats, but he'd rather not be kicked out of this area before he can actually get a job done.

The black-furred tom gives out a low huff of annoyance and stands on the outskirts of the groups. He lifts a paw, licks it and runs it over his ears, pulling a few strands of his longer fur away from his eyes. He lifts his lips in a sneer, shaking his head.

'What the hell did I get myself into now.'

He cannot help but think to himself as he stretches his legs. The cat lifts his head afterward and looks at them darkly.

"William was kind enough to allow us to stay here - lets be courteous, shall we?" He inquires.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old October 21st, 2022, 04:51 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Night Watcher listened all of the propositions, weighing them, William's proposition was pretty good, but he didn't liked the names, he spoke up "Your idea is pretty good, but I personnaly don't like the name, aren't we here to change everything? To destroy the clans and take what is ours? I think the names spies, fighters and guards aren't that good for us, I think maybe, he smiled, almost imperceptibly, the "Great Changer" for you William, "The Change claws" for our fighters, "The Change eyes" for our spies and " The Change sentinels" for our guards" he then sat down and suddenly heard a question "William was kind enough to allow us to stay here - lets be courteous, shall we?", he watched toward the cat, a black-furred tom, and said "We have to, we are here to change everything and we will do it, if you are not agree, try to find an other place where there is no Wind Clan cats, this place, even if it is one of the most used place by the Wind Clan, this camp is difficult to access and easily defendable, I know this territory like my pocket, because I was..., he spitted and said the words with a voice full of hate, one of them, he calmed himself, his hate was visible for all, and he hid it in the dephts of his soul, when he finally continued to speak, he was calm, trust me, there is no better place to establish our camp than here..." he then watched William, waiting his reaction.

@Gunnar @Starfall

Last edited by Red Dawn; October 21st, 2022 at 05:07 AM.
Old October 21st, 2022, 07:36 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Starfall @WhiteDawn

The large black tom almost coughs. This cat was born into one of the Clans? Why does he hate them like one of the ones who wasn't born? Well, Ezekiel's answer to his own hatred is simple and easy. The group called RiverClan stole his son, making the tom believe that he was 'one of them'. Yeah, right. He was born a loner - and he left his life behind with his father. Ezekiel - pissed off as always - wants to shred the fur off of every RiverClan cat to get his son back. If Wolf is still alive.

What do they call him? Wolfsomethingorother, right? What if he's changed his name into something unrecognizable?

"Recons for our spies, maybe." The black tomcat says with a raised eyebrow.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old October 21st, 2022, 08:24 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

the she-cat killico sat and scratched her ear, she really didn't care what they called themselves,

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old October 23rd, 2022, 01:10 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Fallownose had been taking a walk on the territory to clear his mind when the scent of Outsider hit his nose, and it was overwhelming. More than one, for sure. He carefully padded towards Swooping Cliffs, his fur standing on end and ears pricked for any sounds. As the deputy got closer to the cliff's edge, the sound of conversation wafted toward him. What the hell was going on?

Finally, he saw a large group of Outsiders on the territory, too many to drive off by himself. He counted at least ten, maybe fifteen in the group total, and it was clearly organized, making Fallownose very uncomfortable. What was a group of organized Outsiders doing on WindClan territory?

The dark gray tom pegged the cat at the front as the leader and stepped forward to make his presence known. His fur was still slightly bristled, though he kept his claws sheathed and voice calm in the hopes of avoiding signs of hostility. If it came down to it, he was sure he could outrun them, but he'd rather not instigate a fight with this many cats.

"What exactly is going on here, and why are you wall on WindClan territory?"

@Starfall
Old October 23rd, 2022, 08:16 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

>Eel<

He'd fallen behind. Oh, well, he'd caught up to the rest eventually. He was sure they hadn't missed him, there were more than enough... characters to go around. Eel cast a look across the location William had claimed. It was unfortunate that it was within Clan territory, but he supposed it wouldn't matter in the end. The Clans would fall and it wouldn't be theirs anymore.

They were having a discussion when he arrived, and with a flick of an ear and a shrug, he added, "I doubt it matters what we're named as long as we get things done. Could we not simply call ourselves soldiers, guards and spies? Simple enough."

There was another voice, and Eel slid his attention over to its source and then stiffened, bristled. A Clan cat, by the smell of it. Rats.