Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The puppeteer and the...
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 04:42 PM
foreigners and shades [p]
by Myling
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 04:32 PM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 04:22 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:16 PM

Old August 30th, 2017, 09:11 AM
Dewdrop

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

"I never get a chance to do anything. My mother told me that I was useless to my clan. I never get a chance to go hunting or even leave the riverclan camp." replied Minnowscar, keeping back a hiss.
"Oh..." Shadowface frowns and flicks her tail. She looks behind herself before looking back at the tom.
Old August 30th, 2017, 02:43 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dew View Post
"Oh..." Shadowface frowns and flicks her tail. She looks behind herself before looking back at the tom.
"Riverclan is the worst clan of all. I can't do anything, but stay in camp and do absolutely nothing.." meowed Minnowscar.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old August 30th, 2017, 02:52 PM
Dewdrop

Quote:

"Riverclan is the worst clan of all. I can't do anything, but stay in camp and do absolutely nothing.." meowed Minnowscar.
Shadowface shrugs a little and glances around nervously, not wanting any cats to see her talking to the tom. "Every clan has its flaws."
Old September 2nd, 2017, 09:34 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Shadowface shrugs a little and glances around nervously, not wanting any cats to see her talking to the tom. "Every clan has its flaws."
"well my clan has the dumbest flaw in all the clan territory. I'm thinking about leaving you know?" meowed Minnowscar, keeping in a growl of annoyance.

Old September 3rd, 2017, 09:16 AM
Dewdrop

Quote:

"well my clan has the dumbest flaw in all the clan territory. I'm thinking about leaving you know?" meowed Minnowscar, keeping in a growl of annoyance.
"Leave your clan?" Shadowface looked at him with wide eyes.
Old September 3rd, 2017, 01:07 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
"Leave your clan?" Shadowface looked at him with wide eyes.
"Yeah. Why would I stay. Theres much more than staying in camp all day." replied Minnowscar.

Old September 4th, 2017, 12:00 AM
Dewdrop

Quote:

"Yeah. Why would I stay. Theres much more than staying in camp all day." replied Minnowscar.
"True but that doesn't mean you have to leave your clan." Shadowface looks around, speaking quietly.
Old September 4th, 2017, 12:16 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
"True but that doesn't mean you have to leave your clan." Shadowface looks around, speaking quietly.
"So your telling me that I should stay in Riverclan and continue being treated this way. " Minnowscar replied.

Old September 4th, 2017, 12:16 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
(Sorry I hadn't replied earlier, I have been busy with college homework and classes lately)

She growled slightly, staring at the Shadowclan tom. She paused a moment before following him. She had only just met the tom, and since he was from a different clan, she didn't expect him to act too friendly. Padding alongside the tom, she pricked her ears as she heard him speak. Chestnutsong replied slightly offended, "No, we squirrelbrains are not in any real conflict with the Windclan rabbit-brains. Just a small dispute." The pretty brown female flicked her blue gaze to the tom, staring at his eyes for a second before looking away. As she padded further away from her home territory, she felt a bit more trust for the tom she was following. If what he had said was true, he would probably know the territory a bit. Not to mention knowing if a Riverclan cat was coming close by. She narrowed her pretty eyes for a moment, glaring at the tom. "Maybe I do, maybe I don't. There isn't much I can do about it seeing I am in an unfamiliar territory." She said, flicking an ear. She was very athletic herself, but her fur was rather short. Any harmful blows coming her way would hurt her if she couldn't move out of the way. Continuing she mewed, "I'll see just how great you are by the end of the day. I am sure about that." Her trust was growing, but she was a bit irritated with the tom. But she supposed that is how she was as well, she was known to be quite sassy herself. As they padded closer to the river, she flicked her tail. The young warrior loved to flirt with toms, for their reactions, and for some other things too. She shook her fur slightly, perhaps seeming nervous. For now, she would just see what the tom wanted to do with their new sort of 'friendship.' Chestnutsong smiled, placing her slim paws into the cool water. She noticed the tom look to her as he asked another question. "Yes, I can swim. Not that great, but I know enough." She said, laughing slightly at the toms words. How would he know if she needed help or not? Sure she knew how to swim, but she would never tell where she learned. Fishing, well that was a different matter, she had no clue how to do that. She curled her tail slightly behind her, flashing a beautiful smile to the tom.
Bronzeflash heard her growl. It would had irritated him based on the traditions he grew up believing - but she was from another clan. She didn't understand his way of life. Though being the bad tom he was, Bronzeflash purred deeply. "Watch who you're growling at. You never know what could happen to that mouth of yours." He wasn't as violent as his father, who was always rough around the edges when around other cats. Bronzeflash loved to play around with these cats. As the she cat padded next to him, he looked down at her, flicking at her with his tail. She talked of the small 'dispute' they had. Bronzeflash figured there was more to the story, but who said he needed to care? After all, he was Shadowclan! He didn't even care about Riverclan's problems. Minus the fact that he was half Riverclan since his own mother born here. But, even that didn't deter him. "Whatever you say," the feline was staring him down. He could see his reflection practically in her blue orbs. Bronzeflash was not the one to turn down from a staring contest - was that what this was? A staring contest? But, she looked away, and they continued to the river. She followed along with him so willingly that he didn't even need to force her. Why did she? It was weird, but Bronzeflash wasn't the type to acknowledge things like that. As they padded on, Bronzeflash keeping his Amber hues ahead of him. When the sun shone on them, they reflected a brilliant green illusion. He flicked his ears at her words. "You sure do have a slick attitude for a she cat. You need to watch it." It was a warning because Bronzeflash didn't like being talked to like that by a she cat. She was too sassy for his liking. Especially since he grew up with the codes of his father's family. Then, she commented on his little remark. He hadn't given her his name, and simply told her to call him 'Great'. This made the bronze pelted tom purr with mirth. "I'm pretty darn sure too! You'll practically be begging me. You just wait and see." The she cat obviously didn't know what she was getting into. Bronzeflash was nothing but trouble, and she was eating it up. He didn't notice her trust was growing as they walked alongside the river. When they stopped, Bronzeflash could see the fish bouncing up like they were trying to catch hold of the sun. She had told him that she knew how to swim a little. He wanted to ask where did she learn to swim if Thunderclan cats hated water as much as the rest of them, but it slipped his mind. He padded next to her, sitting down beside her and looking forward into the river. "Alright," he licked his jaws. "Hop into the water, gorgeous. Swim for me," he cooed at her. Now, Bronzeflash wasn't the extreme flirt - like his brother. In fact, he was simply being himself. The goal was that she would try fish, but Bronzeflash would not go into that water. Maybe while she swam, she could lead the fish towards him. His father told him not to eat the fish, or to bother them, but Bronzeflash usually never listened to anyone anyway. Besides, he was having a marvelous time with this chestnut colored she cat beside him.
Old September 7th, 2017, 03:24 PM
Dewdrop

Quote:

"So your telling me that I should stay in Riverclan and continue being treated this way. " Minnowscar replied.
"I never said that." Shadowface frowns and flicks her tail.