Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 08:38 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 08:34 PM
Foxine's Character Shop
by Foxine
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:31 PM
Welcome Back... [p]
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 08:26 PM

Old January 24th, 2020, 10:20 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

[ CLOSED ]

After finishing up at the WindClan border, Stoatdance made her way toward ThunderClan's, her limping growing worse as she did so. She still managed to arrive, though she needed to stop and rest against a tree for many heartbeats. The she-cat then moved to the markers and began to scent them, giving the same treatment as she had the WindClan one. Her lips quirked up into a smirk as her scent overpowered that of ThunderClan's, not wasting any more time before she was limping off to Lionsgrove, her determination driving her despite the horrid pain she felt.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 25th, 2020, 12:20 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Lionstar was digging the bat-headed she-cat's style, though he couldn't care less for her appearance. Yikes, it was like having another Ratpaw join the Clan except she was trained and golden. At least she seemed more pleasant than the impatient oaf she brought with her. Sure, he was pretty-- but that meant little to Lionstar if he couldn't keep his paws within boundaries!!! This was the kind of dung he had to yell at cats about: case in point, Skunkpaw.

"Your impatience isn't in your favor, goldy-fur." It was fairly upfront, a clear disapproval in Lionstar's tone. "I don't care for cats in my Clan sticking their paws over boundaries without my permission." Lionstar loved conflicts, but on his own terms. Not because some underling thought they knew best.

Still, they looked in decent enough health despite the circumstances and the ugly one did make fun of Icestar.. he liked that. A couple of able bodied cats never hurt, although he might hurt Shining Pelt over there if he crossed a line again.

"What do you think?" He glanced over at his tabby companion, curious about the input of a former Clan leader. The icy look Buckfrost was giving the two didn't tell Lionstar much.

"Give them a shot." His voice was a rumble. "I doubt Honeybrume will give us many issues, at least." And that, Lionstar agreed with sincerely. She had the common sense to remain on her side until a patrol came along.

"Then it's settled. You two-- are free to come with us and join the Clan. During our next Clan meeting I will announce you as official members of the Clan."

Now that they had that cleared, he waited by them while Buckfrost quickly marked the border. "Are you two ready to go?"

@Fae, @Xeno

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 26th, 2020, 02:59 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Honeybrume's ears swerved back at Goldenshade's mousebrained comments. She didn't think her words were that bad...were they?

Forcing her focus back on Lionstar and the other tom, the concerned look was easily swept away by the positive things said about her. They liked her! And dissed the smiley tom beside her! She might actually grow to love it here. "Oh, thank you so much! I promise we won't let you down." Her heart fluttered as she stepped over the border, following her new leader into RiverClan territory. Her new life begins!

@Xeno @BILL.
Old January 27th, 2020, 08:00 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Goldenshade let out an offended snort. Goldy-fur? How improper of a leader! He whipped his tail sharply and jutted out his chin. Hmph! He glanced at Honeybrume who seemed all too excited to leap on over the border. You mean you promise you won't let him down. Ah well, even if it meant he'd be eating stinky, oily fish, at least he'd have a full belly from now on. The blonde tom reluctantly followed alongside Honeybrume, shooting Lionstar dirty glares from behind as they set off for Riverclan camp.

@BILL. @Fae

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old January 27th, 2020, 08:44 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Ripplestep
"Alright you two," Ripplestep smiled, albeit hesitantly, at Otterleg and Darkpaw, "lets get this wrapped up. Lionstar wants our markers to be fresh." This was her first time as patrol leader, so she needed to make sure she didn't mess anything up. She took in a deep breath and turned to march out of the camp towards the ThunderClan border, ears pricked for anything and everything.

Once she reached the border she glanced behind her shoulder to see if the others had followed before starting to mark part of the border, making sure it was fresh and potent. Oddly enough the ThunderClan side didn't seem fresh at all which made her curious, so she let her mind drift as she set about doing her business.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; January 27th, 2020 at 08:44 PM.
Old January 27th, 2020, 09:41 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

@CheetahPelt @mochi

Darkpaw stuck by her mentor's side somewhat hesitantly, patiently awaiting her instructions.
Old January 27th, 2020, 10:00 PM
work is never done

[ I don't remember whose turn it is so I hope you don't mind me moving this here! @TawnyNeedsACoffee ]

Leading Bumblefrost out of camp and to the border, Thistlestep flicked his ears as he tasted the air. ThunderClan's scent was stale.. unsurprisingly, but he was pleased to catch the scent of a bird and a mouse.

"Maybe we should hunt on our way back?" He glanced back at Bumblefrost as he spoke. "Doesn't seem like much is going on over here otherwise."

Old January 28th, 2020, 12:16 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
[ I don't remember whose turn it is so I hope you don't mind me moving this here! @TawnyNeedsACoffee ]

Leading Bumblefrost out of camp and to the border, Thistlestep flicked his ears as he tasted the air. ThunderClan's scent was stale.. unsurprisingly, but he was pleased to catch the scent of a bird and a mouse.

"Maybe we should hunt on our way back?" He glanced back at Bumblefrost as he spoke. "Doesn't seem like much is going on over here otherwise."
(I don't mind at all!)

BumbleFrost parted her jaws slightly as the reached the border, a bundle a scents wafted in the air but the scent of ThunderClan was indeed stale. 'Not much going on, that's a good thing atleast'. She thought this somewhat pleasingly as she gazed around the area.

Hearing ThistleStep she directed her blue gaze onto the tom. She flashed a small smile and gave an approving nod."A hunt would be good, it would be a waste to go back empty-handed". She gazed around at the scenery, catching a scent of a mouse nearby, she turned her gaze back on ThistleStep slightly."Besides I want to soak up some of the serenity the territory has to offer before heading back". She added, the grey-cream shecat wanted to get a bit of peace and quiet before heading back to the clearing that was quite noisy when the two cats had left. It had been an eventful day for BumbleFrost and doing something productive out in the territory was something that helped her relax.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old January 28th, 2020, 01:18 AM
work is never done

Yeah, he had to agree he'd rather spend some time enjoying the day than just returning to camp. A hunt once the borders were refreshed would definitely liven their spirits too-- being cooped up was a downer.

"I can't believe how quiet they've been. You'd think they'd be trying to keep these markers fresh after the raid... it's like ShadowClan's the only Clan that cares about borders outside of ours." It was well known the other two Clans were allied, but this didn't look good for ShadowClan when their buddy couldn't even check their boundaries.

"Do you smell anything?" Thistlestep asked as he began to mark along the border. He personally didn't beyond the prey and faint marker scents, but it didn't hurt to check.

[ @TawnyNeedsACoffee ]

Old January 28th, 2020, 03:26 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

@BILL.
BumbleFrost glanced at the border that lined RiverClan's and ThunderClan's territories, glancing back at ThistleStep as he commented about ThunderClan's lack of appearance."I agree that the behaviour is a little surprising considering the circumstances...honestly it's a bit irrational for them to not keep the markers fresh after everything that has happened but who knows what's happening.... The grey-cream shecat's brow furrowed slightly, mulling over the possibilities before she shook the thought from her mind as she started to help mark the border.

Her ears pricked up as ThistleStep inquired if she could smell anything, just incase she had missed anything she parted her jaws slightly as she breathed in slightly, she picked up strong scents of prey but like before ThunderClan's scent markets were faint."Just prey and faint scent markers".She commented calmly. "Did you pick up anything else?". BumbleFrost inquired as she glanced at the Tom.

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; January 29th, 2020 at 07:30 PM.