Today 03:57 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Maybi
Today 03:22 AM

Old October 10th, 2020, 05:31 PM
oh, how i love you..

Default The Search. (Open!)

Please refer here for their personalities and what they're doing here. Their appearances are here and here.

Bubbles and Ripley padded into what they believed was called the Outskirts. They hadn't been here before so they didn't know their way around. Ripley was cautious, she could scent.. unfamiliar cats. Most of them had a little bit of blood mixed into their scents. Bubbles trotted on, knowing what was ahead. She was much older than Ripley, so she knew what was here. Bubbles was on edge the whole time, ready to attack anyone that came for them.

(This is open, but please, don't have them randomly appear from the darkness. Have them scent the two kittypets and I'll have mine scent your cat.)

Baby, my phone!

Old October 10th, 2020, 07:01 PM
oh, how i love you..

Default Re: The Search. (Open!)

(Smol bump-)

Baby, my phone!

Old October 10th, 2020, 07:06 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

(Honey is a aggressive but fair rouge btw) Honey padded along the town close to the forest her claws scraped the ground and she sniffed the air. kittypets? No. Loners. She thought and creeped close enough to see the small outlines of their bodys. { @Stardustt. }

Salutations, I hope you're having a pleasant day!

I am currently semi-active!
Old October 10th, 2020, 07:09 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowyUnknown View Post
(Honey is a aggressive but fair rouge btw) Honey padded along the town close to the forest her claws scraped the ground and she sniffed the air. kittypets? No. Loners. She thought and creeped close enough to see the small outlines of their bodys. { @Stardustt. }
Bubbles immediately whipped around, making Ripley yelp and jump. Bubbles shushed her and stared in the direction of where she believed she scented the cat. Which wasn't in the correct direction. "Who's there?! Show yourself!"

Baby, my phone!

Old October 10th, 2020, 07:17 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustt View Post

Bubbles immediately whipped around, making Ripley yelp and jump. Bubbles shushed her and stared in the direction of where she believed she scented the cat. Which wasn't in the correct direction. "Who's there?! Show yourself!"
Quote:
Oh. Drama. Pepper heard it from a bit away, where she'd been hunting. She snorted and padded lazily in the sound's direction, maybe she could steal some prey.
Old October 10th, 2020, 07:21 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Honey emerged from where she was. And you are? She asked. ( Sorry for short post gotta go! @Stardustt. )

Old October 10th, 2020, 07:34 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daunting Drago0n View Post
Oh. Drama. Pepper heard it from a bit away, where she'd been hunting. She snorted and padded lazily in the sound's direction, maybe she could steal some prey.
Quote:
Honey emerged from where she was. And you are? She asked. ( Sorry for short post gotta go! @Stardustt. )
(Understood!)

Bubbles turned to the new cat emerging from the trees, and then she scented yet another cat. She let out a low growl before answering, "I'm Bubbles. A kittypet. This is Ripley. We're just passing-" Ripley interrupted her, "W-We're looking for my brother! He's been missing for 3 weeks! Please.. can you help us?" Ripley's voice was filled with sorrow, her heart was aching for her brother. Bubbles turned to Ripley and told her to shush. Ripley shook her head, "No! We haven't even caught his scent in the time he's been gone! They can help us!" Tears swarmed into Ripley's eyes, she really missed her brother.

Baby, my phone!

Old October 10th, 2020, 07:38 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustt View Post

(Understood!)

Bubbles turned to the new cat emerging from the trees, and then she scented yet another cat. She let out a low growl before answering, "I'm Bubbles. A kittypet. This is Ripley. We're just passing-" Ripley interrupted her, "W-We're looking for my brother! He's been missing for 3 weeks! Please.. can you help us?" Ripley's voice was filled with sorrow, her heart was aching for her brother. Bubbles turned to Ripley and told her to shush. Ripley shook her head, "No! We haven't even caught his scent in the time he's been gone! They can help us!" Tears swarmed into Ripley's eyes, she really missed her brother.
Pepper started, a bit surprised as a wave of longing hit her. Mittens.. is he okay? He must have been worried sick.. "Listen, I don't care about your sob stories." She huffed, trying to hide any shakiness in her voice. "What are you doing here? This is my territory."
Old October 10th, 2020, 07:42 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daunting Drago0n View Post
Pepper started, a bit surprised as a wave of longing hit her. Mittens.. is he okay? He must have been worried sick.. "Listen, I don't care about your sob stories." She huffed, trying to hide any shakiness in her voice. "What are you doing here? This is my territory."
Bubbles narrowed her eyes at Pepper, "We didn't know. This is the Outskirts, what did you expect? We're 'kittypets' and have no clue what territory is marked and what isn't." Her voice was cold and serious, Ripley's eyes remained filled with tears. She looked down and sighed. "Come on, Ripley. We'll find another way." Bubbles started to leave the area, hoping Ripley was following, which she was.

Baby, my phone!

Old October 10th, 2020, 11:30 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Honey flattened her ears. No way, you might not know territories but I do. I’ll come with don’t have much to do anyway. She meowed. She stepped forward stopping beside Ripley. { @Stardustt. @Duanting Drago0n. }