Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a word of advice [p]
by zozelen
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:11 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 09:04 PM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:57 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:57 PM

Old June 8th, 2017, 05:12 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Sproutwhisker nodded slightly to her words, believing the beautiful she-cat before him. “You are the toughest cat I’ve ever met, so I believe you on that.” He purred, touching his cold nose to her shoulder with an affectionate flick of his tongue, “I love you, okay? Never forget that.” The dark-furred male chuckled softly at her joking statement, his whiskers twitching in amusement. “I may be a minnowbreath, but I’m your minnowbreath.” Sproutwhisker declared and then gave a final sigh, “Alright, I should probably rest and not be such a clingy mate..” He felt a little hesitant calling himself her mate, having never said it before and knowing they had never truly discussed such things - it kinda just happened.
"Why is your nose so cold?" She asked off topic. "Never mind that, " she quickly said, she flicked his ear playfully with her tail, and said, "Your my clingy minnowbreath," she said. She felt her face growing hot when he called her his mate but, she tried not to show it. "Go to bed and be a good minnow breath," she said flicking his ear again. She smiled at him and started walking, "Wuv you!"
@Robin-chan

Last edited by SacredMadness; June 8th, 2017 at 09:35 PM.
Old June 8th, 2017, 09:42 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzardfang View Post

"Why is your nose so cold?" She asked off topic. "Never mind that, " she quickly said, she flicked his ear playfully with her tail, and said, "Your my clingy minnowbreath," she said. She felt her face growing hot when he called her his mate but, she tried not to show it. "Go to bed and be a good minnow breath," she said flicking his ear again. She smiled at him and started walking, "Wuv you!"
@Robin-chan
Sproutwhisker touched his nose with the pad of one of his paws. “I don’t know.. Maybe all that cold water is messing with my health.” He murmured and looked back to her when she said never mind to that. He chuckled when she flicked his ear with her tail. “Yes, dear.” The tom-cat purred and stood up, “Be safe.” Sproutwhisker murmured to her before she walked off. “Wuv you too!” Sproutwhisker remarked to her, smiling and feeling so lovestruck. The young warrior yawned and headed off to the Warrior’s den now to rest his aching bones.
Old June 8th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Sproutwhisker touched his nose with the pad of one of his paws. “I don’t know.. Maybe all that cold water is messing with my health.” He murmured and looked back to her when she said never mind to that. He chuckled when she flicked his ear with her tail. “Yes, dear.” The tom-cat purred and stood up, “Be safe.” Sproutwhisker murmured to her before she walked off. “Wuv you too!” Sproutwhisker remarked to her, smiling and feeling so lovestruck. The young warrior yawned and headed off to the Warrior’s den now to rest his aching bones.
{To the territory duh dun duh!!!!!} (I can feel you judging me -.-) (jk XD)
Old June 8th, 2017, 09:52 PM
Open to RP Whenever

( @Robin-chan )
The black and white cat walked into the camp and set the fish on the pile she went over to an isolated spot and shook out her coat. Shivering, but not wanting to wake her mate, she went over to a spot that blocked the breeze and wrapped her tail around herself.
Old June 8th, 2017, 10:28 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

@Lunacross

When invited to rest for a moment, relief trickled through her. She didn't have the energy to evaluate this strange and foreign territory when all she wished to do was close her eyes for an eternity. Weakened from the journey, Snowflower's lithe body wobbled without the support and seemingly folded in on itself to settle on the ground, her bony frame encasing a pile of mussed fur.

She was mildly surprised upon Blazefury's return. Not by what he brought, but because he came back in the first place despite his promise; she'd learned to avoid taking those to heart. "Thank you," she meowed, a hint of questioning in her tone. Hunger was one of the last things on her mind, but the least she could do was attempt to eat considering this tom's generosity. She hadn't known Clans to give out fresh-kill to outsiders like her, but perhaps they shared different values than ShadowClan.

After she had nibbled at the prey for a while--sufficiently, she thought--and felt fuller than she had in a moon, Snowflower glanced to him. "Would you show me to.." she paused, recalling his offer but unsure if it still stood, "somewhere I can sleep?"

Last edited by Fawn; June 8th, 2017 at 10:28 PM.
Old June 9th, 2017, 03:53 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Shellfeather knew she had to make this tom's apprenticeship fun, exciting, knowledgable, and let him have a say in the things they would do. He was the new deputy's younger brother, yes, but more importantly to Shell, he was her first apprentice. And Shellfeather wanted to leave a lasting impression on him. She wanted him to become a warrior and say "wow, my apprenticeship was great, I actually learned all that I needed to! And my mentor was pretty great too." Something along those lines at least. She had big hopes for what Pleasantpaw could become, she could already see a lot of potential in him, even though she didn't know him that well. She could just see it in his eyes as he smiled at her. Shellfeather also wanted thier relationship to last beyond the mentoring years, like some apprenticeships she'd heard of, where the apprentice and mentor remain close friends. Maybe he would even think of her like a mother.

Woah Shell, slow down. You're getting a little bit ahead of yourself right now. Th white molly laughed a little at her own thoughts, agreeing with them. She kind of was getting a little too far ahead, with all of her expectations for this apprenticeship. Shellfeather herself hadn't had the best mentor when she was an apprentice. All they had wanted to do was teach her battle training, nothing else. At one point, Shellfeather had to get help from her beother's me for to learn how to hunt because her own was a pretty bad mentor. They hadn't even stayed close after Shell had become a warrior. That won't happen with Pleasantpaw and I. She promised herself, determination sparking in her blue eyes.

At the tuxedo cat's suggestion of where they should start off at, Shellfeather's ears dropped slightly. They would have to start with her weakest point. It's okay Shell, once that is out of the way for that, you can focus on the two things you are better at. The pale-furred feline nodded to herself a little, then gave Pleasantpaw a bright smile. "Okay, that sounds like a plan! But just so you know, I'm not the best with fighting, I haven't done it in a LONG time." Sge purred, letting out a little laugh. "But don't worry, I still know plenty to start off with. And we can learn more advanced stuff together. I might even have to have you teach me too." She laughed, winking to show him she was joking. Kind of. "Okay, so why don't we head over to the training area?" Shellfeatgef meowed, getting to her paws and flicking her tail for Pleasantpaw to follow.
The tuxedo cat knew little about his mentor. Having not yet had the proper chance to get to know her, he didn’t know what kind of a cat she was. As of now, her beginning statement had helped to decide that she was probably a nice cat, but he could be wrong. Cats were living beings, and all living beings could not be trusted. They all had emotions and there was no telling what they might do if they were in a bad mood. It was the reason why Pleasantpaw was extremely cautious when it came to making friends. He was willing to talk to strangers, but he never tried to befriend one. What were the chances that a friend might betray you? There was always going to be a fifty percent chance in the apprentice’s eyes. Who knew, Shellfeather could be extremely nice to him, then completely change halfway through his apprenticeship. He was very doubtful of it, as she seemed like a genuinely nice cat, but still, he was going to be cautious. Apprentice hood was a massive part of a warrior’s life and he was going to make sure that his would be the best it could possibly be.

Pleasantpaw made no comment as his mentor laughed for no particular reason, or at least one that he didn’t know of. Although it didn’t seem like he was, the tuxedo apprentice was always judging and calculating his thoughts in his mind. He just simple didn’t say anything in response. However, some might find that the word ‘judge’ always meant that they were thinking of something mean. But Pleasantpaw didn’t. Sure, he was bound to think of something that wasn’t so nice for another cat, but he also did his best to think nicely of others. Still, no matter how often he might do it, there would always be that thought at the back of his mind telling him some negative in response. He couldn’t help it, but at least he didn’t say it aloud.

The young tom cat immediately noticed that Shellfeather’s ears drooped slightly. Once again, he made no comment but instead, gazed at her with curiosity dancing in his eyes. He was interested to see how his mentor would react. Would she suddenly change her mind? Or would she put up with it for his sake? Whatever response she might give, it was going to play a big part in helping Pleasantpaw decide whether to trust her or not. “Well there’s no need to worry about that. I’m only a beginner after all,” the tom responded cheerfully, politeness in his voice. No matter how the tom might feel, he was always going to sound respectful when he spoke to others. Whether he meant that respect was a whole different story. The apprentice gave her a wide smile as she continued. Well I’m glad she isn’t completely rid of her battle moves, he thought, not intending to make that sound rude in anyway, even if it was just in his mind. He nodded afterwards and straightened up. “Let’s go!” Pleasantpaw responded excitedly. This was real excitement. It wasn’t very often that the tom was excited for something, but that was a different case in this situation. He wanted to fight.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old June 9th, 2017, 04:42 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

@Raywood

While Snowflower ate, Blazefury took a seat beside her and lapped at his sodden fur. Between saving the female from the river and returning to camp, he hadn't gotten the chance to clean up. Once his fur was groomed, starting to fluff up on his back and neck, he patiently waited for his companion to finish up.

Taking her glance as a sign she'd eaten her fill, he arose. The mouse wasn't completely gone - given her condition he wasn't surprised, and if he had time later he would finish the remains. "Of course. Lean on me if you'd like." Giving her the chance to do so, he began to lead her towards the warriors' den. "My nest is towards the center," he informed her quietly. "Assuming you'd want to use it? We can see about making you your own nest when the sun rises."

Blazefury knew where he could find feathers to line her nest. He could arrange to have her nest made beside his - she likely would feel more comfortable around him than his Clan-mates, and he could see about rounding up the softer bedding. She might enjoy the luxury of a cozy nest while she regained her strength.

Last edited by BEAR.; June 9th, 2017 at 04:43 AM.
Old June 9th, 2017, 08:56 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

@Duststorm
Risingcreek was currently sitting in the clearing, fur rustling to the slight breeze at his fur. It was cloudy over head though still warm, not to hot to be basking in the clearing. It felt nice. He didnt have an apprentice and was rather old, a senior warrior and would be moving to the elders den in due time. That wasnt for awhile, and he was planning to have one last apprentice before he retired into a life of rest. He had lived through both evil eras, and he could tackle on a ball full of energy one last time. He was relaxing in the clearing, though green eyes wandering towards the nursery in interest.
Old June 9th, 2017, 09:20 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Empress Of Evil The ebony warrior slowly padded back into camp, his paws ached. He had'nt expected the duties of a deputy to be both time consuming and exausting, but then again he had never payed attention to the previous deputies when they preformed their tasks, he hated them after all, doesn't he still? At the moment that was a question that seemed as though it would never be answered, it stirred many emotions within him, made many memories that he buried deep within his being resurface. The deputy was too exausted to think about such a thing at the moment, his pads were sore and his mind was wreary, he was ready to pass out then and there, but then he spotted a familiar pair of amber optics burn into his fur, plesantpaw. Fallenstream turned his lapis orbs upon the black apprentice and shot him a smile, his sibling was precocious, which was great for the older tom,especialy when when the ebony warrior was in need of advice. He made his way to his brother and stopped a few fox lengths away, his tail dragging accross the ground ''you seem deep in thought, give ya a fish for your thoughts.'' he offered as he sat himself down, wrapping his tail around his paws. @Hexict He was exausted yet somehow spirited, but this had become the normal for the tom,these emotions waging war within his being. It had been happening fora while now, the storm of emotions swirling in him, yet he hadnt yet figured out how to fix it, how to purify himself, at the moment it was too much for his worn out self. Fallenstream let out a sigh and looked around, hoping that there was something that would take his mind off his inner demons and his past mishaps.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old June 9th, 2017, 09:24 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
(Oh my gosh so sorry of being late!! ;w; Also, poor Runningkit in this...) @starfall
Runningkit blinked up at the black tom, he seemed nice enough to the kit. She quietly sniffled, quietly enough that Fallenstream didn't hear it, she didn't want to make him think he upset her, and him see how upset she was at the moment. Upset over her mother's disappearance, and anger over it. Where did her mother even go? Why did she leave, if she's even alive. It made her even more upset, and even more furious. She didn't want to believe or think her mother was dead, it was upsetting to even think about it, and Running wouldn't ever believe it. But if it was true, then she... her mother would never see her ceremony. Maybe in StarClan, but not right their, seeing it and actually being their. Runningkit munched on a morsel of the minnow, swallowing it, before looking up at the tom cat again. "Oh! Yeah! He's my dad! And Blackgaze is my uncle, but... uh... I don't really know him!" The black she kit gave a toothy grin, he and his father were the closest a father and daughter could be. Really close. As for his father's sibling, she hadn't really interacted with him, but she knew that he was deputy at one point, that was about it. And, the fact that he was crippled, saddened the kit. Perhaps she could talk to the former deputy at one point. He was family after all. And family was important. Minnowstream always told her that. A sad expression was gleaming on her face as she thought, and she wasn't going to hide it. "Oh-- Nice to meet you too!" Runningkit gave a soft smile, forced to hide her sadness, her depression of her mother's disappearance.
@starfall
boop for starfall <3