Last post by Estelle
Yesterday 11:52 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 19th, 2018, 12:46 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
(You realise this is for the gathering battle right? Unless Mayflower wants to move it here...)
The gathering battle has been over for a while though.There isint a anywhere to RP them.I don't even remember cayotepaw fighting berrypaw at the gathering.He fought the dusk syndicate commander,and that was it.:/)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; January 19th, 2018 at 12:47 PM.
Old January 19th, 2018, 12:49 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
The gathering battle has been over for a while though.There isint a anywhere to RP them.I don't even remember cayotepaw fighting berrypaw at the gathering.He fought the dusk syndicate commander,and that was it.:/)
(I know but when it was on Cayote and Shine were meant to double team Berry although I forgot all about it...so we could RP it at seastones unless I asked Mayflower if they want to change it so it takes place this battle. By the way, do you wanna finish that old RP between CrispLeaf and Fox?)
Old January 19th, 2018, 12:51 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
(I know but when it was on Cayote and Shine were meant to double team Berry although I forgot all about it...so we could RP it at seastones unless I asked Mayflower if they want to change it so it takes place this battle. By the way, do you wanna finish that old RP between CrispLeaf and Fox?)
(We would have to do it in pm's.is that ok?)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old January 19th, 2018, 12:55 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
(We would have to do it in pm's.is that ok?)
(Or couldn't we just do it at seastones? Cause Crisp tried to escape up there then was killed just by Fox)
Old January 19th, 2018, 03:12 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyaanyaaowo View Post
Spottedpaw took the blow, but rolled with it, tumbling a few mouse-lengths before standing on all four paws.
He smirked,” Besides Thunderclan can hardly fight- they obssess over making peace with every cat rather than train in defense.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 19th, 2018, 03:16 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Bingo panted,"that's ok. It's not like you could tell the future."
Chameleonvine shrugged,” Still...I should have atleast thought it through with the tensions high between us and Windclan. I didn’t even do anything when they declared war on us.” She murmered.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 19th, 2018, 03:17 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Mad King
[ Excuse the lack of description ]

Finally breaking free from her attacker the riverclan a deputy scrambled away to get a breath, clenching her teeth in agony from a long slash wound across her ribs. Thoguh regaining stability she spun back to face them, but as she turned back to face her opponent only to be shocked as they bounded off tail held high. She was tempted to call after the warrior mockingly but held her tongue. The orange tabby turned away again forgetting her previous battle and scanned the crowd for her next opponent not finding anyone open. The feline than began to pad in and around the fighting warriors pinning her ears and recoiling whenever one got to close. Nobody on her allied team seemed to be struggling at the moment and she found herself quite proud of how riverclan and the weakened thunderclan team seemed to be holding their own. Than as she was examining a particular apprentice pair beat of a windclan Tom and begin to chase him off she could quite clearly see another tom in the clear, untouched by battle quite yet.

The riverclan tabby raised her chin and flexed her claws in their seethes. In an instant the she cat was weaving through the crowd gaining speed as she approached the long furred tom. Without wasting her breath or letting out a warning call she pounced, her hind legs bunching, claws flexing and suddenly springing forward. Soaring throguh the air and landing directly in front of the cat, mousedung! improvising quickly she lashed out an arm, her claws spread to get more coverage, towards the toms face with no warning. At this point her limbs where numbed by loss of blood and she wasn't particularly aware if she had hit her mark or not. It had been thepat way the whole battle but it wasn't just her that felt that way. quickly she drew back waiting for the tom to respond and/or defend himself in this moment. She had been warned multiple times about the way she fought an enemy, never steering them with an array of attacks rather waiting for response and going each time there was an opening.

Some considered it sickening she was so nice during a battle or even just training. It was simply the way she thought things had worked, though she supposed now this must change. Fallenstar had made her quite aware of how he needed her to support him and ensure riverclans furture was secure. Even if it meant becoming a tad more hostile. On impulse she lunged forward again in a split second lashing out her other arm reaching towards his shoulder in attempt to leave behind her claw marks. Thoguh as soon as it had begun it was over and she pulled back lashing her tail and crouching. Eagerly waiting for his attack.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; January 19th, 2018 at 03:29 PM.
Old January 19th, 2018, 03:19 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Chameleonvine shrugged,” Still...I should have atleast thought it through with the tensions high between us and Windclan. I didn’t even do anything when they declared war on us.” She murmered.
Bingo tried to hear but he couldn't over all the cats yowling,"huh?"
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 19th, 2018, 03:49 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Rileyflower ears flattened as she saw the she cat lunge at her she caught a glimpse of the paw and leapt backwards then to the side she stared at the windclan she cat her ice blue eyes showed fear but took a deep breath . She hissed and felt her fur on her back rise " why are y'all fighting ? Ah don't I understand this but if this is what it must be sugar then it must be ...this is mah home so I'll defend it " she meowed she aimed her right paw at the she cat and hoped to land a hit . She studied the windclanner she felt her legs shake but stayed brave enough to fight like her old and deceased kittypet friend would want her to do or she would imagine her to do. If this is the path she must follow she will . Her tail flicked and her eyes scanned the warrior again
Leafshadow snarled as a paw batted her to the side. She stumbled, then regained her balance and said, "All I know is I'm fighting for my clan, and that's all that matters. I understand you need to defend your clan, but need to win. I don't have a choice, if you believe it." The cat leaped forward with her paws out in front of her. She opened her mouth wide and reached her head out, aiming to bite the cat's neck. She shivered as the thought dawned upon her, this is my first real battle. I've got to win this, I have to. Not only for my pride, but for my clan. WindClan is my home, and I must fight alongside my clanmates. No exceptions. As she shot through the air, she found a hidden reserve of determination within herself. She would die for her clan, fight to the death if it would make a difference. I wish you could see me now, Blossomkit. You would have made a fine warrior, she mused, and brought herself back to the present.
Old January 19th, 2018, 04:03 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Leafshadow snarled as a paw batted her to the side. She stumbled, then regained her balance and said, "All I know is I'm fighting for my clan, and that's all that matters. I understand you need to defend your clan, but need to win. I don't have a choice, if you believe it." The cat leaped forward with her paws out in front of her. She opened her mouth wide and reached her head out, aiming to bite the cat's neck. She shivered as the thought dawned upon her, this is my first real battle. I've got to win this, I have to. Not only for my pride, but for my clan. WindClan is my home, and I must fight alongside my clanmates. No exceptions. As she shot through the air, she found a hidden reserve of determination within herself. She would die for her clan, fight to the death if it would make a difference. I wish you could see me now, Blossomkit. You would have made a fine warrior, she mused, and brought herself back to the present.
Rileyflower had a bit of hope as she managed to land a hit but her eyes widened as she spotted the windclanner leaping towards her her mouth open in shock but shook her head and bared her teeth she hissed . She slid underneath the she cat and tried to aim a kick with her back legs she was breathing quickly a line of fur down her back stood up her tail lashed in anger . no! Ah can't loose! ah just cant! If beast were here he wouldn't want me to loose he would want me to give it my all!starclan give me strength ! she was lost in thought for a long time and she almost forgotten about the other warrior behind her .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Closed Thread