Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 29th, 2017, 07:44 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Firefall blinked as the tom who'd fought his battle, ignoring the pain pulsing in his body. "I-I'm fine." He stuttered, much to his surprise. "A-Are you alright?" Gah! He'd just met this tom, and he was stuttering like a lovesick cat. That couldn't be the case. Right? The tom's scent was familiar, he was obviously ThunderClan as well. Firefall felt his heart give a few harsh thuds as he calmed himself. "I-I mean..thanks." He mumbled after. This tom didn't have to save him.. but he did. And Firefall would be forever greatful. He was conflicted between his embarrassment for his lack of battle training, and his greatfulness towards the Burmilla who saved him. The result was a stuttering mess of a fluffy tom. He swallowed and tried not to burst into a purr of gratitude. His pelt felt warm, and it might have been blood, but perhaps it was just because of this tom. Firefall felt odd about this thought process, because he'd always considered himself to be more attracted to toms, but not like this. This feeling was new. And not the best thing to be thinking of in a battle, the claws and fangs latching to pelts was enough to startle him back to reality. His fur once again cooled, so it was that tom that caused it. What would his Clanmates think if he told them? They were both ThunderClan, but it wasn't that common a thing..at least, he didn't think it was. But maybe..nobody would care? He blinked. This was crazy talk! He'd just met this tom, barely spoken to him, and gotten him injured, and now he was thinking like this?! This battle was getting to his head, or was it the striking toms apprea-he needed to stop! He'd been awkwardly silent for too long now. "Uh..again, I appreciate it. I guess i'm not a good fighter." He mewed, chuckling slightly. Oh StarClan, he shouldn't try to make conversation, he was terrible at it. Firefall swallowed and glanced into his eyes. His breath caught in his throat, and he hated it. He was being creepy, he was sure of it. His fur fluffed with embarrassment, and he then blinked, realizing. No going back now. "Uh, sorry, I forgot to..ask, I suppose. What's your name? Mine's..Firefall." He mewed, realizing a battle wasn't the best place for this conversation after he spoke. Why did he have to be so...weird? Talking about names in a battle? Firefall knew that was odd, but he couldn't contain the words flying out of his maw. He sighed inaudibly, his ears pinning back slightly. Now this tom would think he was weird, or scared of him, or something!
A warm, gentle smile appeared on the older tomcat’s maw as he looked at the orange-and-white-furred warrior before him. “I am relieved that I could get here in time to save you.” Flintheart remarked, his tone softened and rather casual as his tail swished behind him in a back and forth motion, “I was very fortunate to escape with my life after fighting that savage male. He was aiming to kill anyone that he could get underneath his claws, without a doubt.” He shook his head silently, thinking back to the crazy, enraged look that Spireflare had in his eye each time that he had come charging towards him. However, the Burmilla drew away from these worrying thought and focused on Thunderclan tomcat that he had rescued, bringing his attention to him for the moment and ignoring the fact towards the chaos that was surrounding them at the moment. “I’m alive and that is what is important.” He said, glancing behind him to check on the deep slashes that were currently on his flank and coated his blackish grey-colored fur with darkened scarlet blood, “Some scars will be left after that fight, but it was all worth it to make sure a clanmate did not go to Starclan on this night.” That was just the kind of cat that Flintheart was, hardly caring about his own well-being and putting effort towards his own clan and the cats within it instead. He chuckled ever so quietly at how shy and stuttery this cat seemed to be, perhaps it was the shock of battle or just the rush of adrenaline. “No need to thank me for this, I’m just doing what any noble clanmate would do for another warrior of his own clan.” The Burmilla simply remarked, feeling the sting in his face beginning to fade to just a numb feeling in his cheek. He hoped that the flow of blood soon come to a halt due to the fact of what a burden this would be for grooming afterwards. “Ah, don’t say that. Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses when it comes to helping a clan survive.” Flintheart said, hoping to reassure the male’s doubts about his fighting abilities, “It just happens to be a coincidence that I have a strength when it comes to combat after many moons of practice.” It came to slight realization to how long it had been since he had truly had a real conversation with another cat of his own clan, besides his own apprentice. This tomcat was interesting and a unique character, unlike most of Thunderclan that he had took notice of in the past. “It’s Flintheart.” He said, giving another lightened nod of his head to his own introduction, “It is a pleasure to meet you, Firefall.” Most cats would be on edge when talking to someone with basic war going on around them, but to Flintheart, it was nothing new - perhaps he was too humble for his own good. “Do you need any more assistance from me?” He decided to ask, feeling his paws grow a bit uneven underneath him, “Do you think you can fight or head back to camp on your own now? I want to make sure you are safe, of course.” Flintheart was not used to being social like this, leaving to be a little awkward now and then when talking.
Old October 29th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

The Egyptian Mau had been very eager to come along to this fight, or at least he was on the inside. The fighter was willing to do anything that would help him take his mind off his problems, and killing was high on that list. Hades would have absolutely no mercy during this battle. Killing was what he lived for. It was what he had been trained to do. Chances were, he would have a little bit of mercy, but that would only be for the sake of toying around with his victims. Yes, he called them victims. He had enough confidence in himself that he called them victims, rather than enemies or opponents.
As the commander gave the signal, Hades streamed down with his fellow Dusk Syndicate fighters and darted through the crowd. The tom wouldn't usually have a grin on his face, but today he did. When he did have a grin, it was when his claws were sinking into the throats of his victims. Yet here he was, not even close to killing and already smiling. Anyone who knew him well would be shocked to see him like this. But no one was shocked, only because no one knew him well. The tom didn't allow anyone to get too close to him.
Hades stood amongst the fighting cats, not moving and staring around him. He made it look like he wasn't aware of what was happening around him. He was scanning the crowd closely, looking for someone who he might like to fight. His gaze flickered up to the stones where he had remembered seeing the clan leaders perched upon them. Perhaps he could go for one of them. Oh yes, it would be glorious if he could snatch away the life of a leader. He made his way towards the stones. Although the leaders had all already jumped off to fight amongst their clanmates, he still headed in that direction. He had memorised what the leaders looked like from earlier so he would know what they looked like if he managed to come across them.
His stroll was suddenly cut short as a ginger tom cat suddenly came into view. He was darting straight at him and Hades found his legs moving only at the last second. Fur skimmed his legs but he was safe as he moved to the side. For a moment, he stood still and blinked as he registered what had just happened. He quickly became more focused and he looked at the tom in front of him. He recognised him to be one of the leaders. He didn't know which one it was but he remembered seeing him on the rock. The grin that had been wiped off by the WindClan leader quickly came back as he noticed how his prey had come running right into his paws. "And what might your name be?" Hades asked, acting as though he would towards a kit and tiled his head to the side. He didn't wait for an answer as he suddenly shot his right paw forward, aiming a blow at the tom's left shoulder.
The quick reaction caught the Windclan leader off guard as he skidded to a halt a few paces away from the fighter. His tail flicked to and fro as he watched the feline move and his ears flattened at the question. "My name is of no importance to you," he growled his reply before the felines paw darted forward. A hiss of pain left him before he counter striked, aiming for Hades shoulder then attempting a lunge forward, teeth bared, ready to sink into his shoulder or the side of his neck if possible. Blazingstar wasn't planning on showing mercy until this cat begged for it.

(Short x.x)

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old October 30th, 2017, 06:07 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
Confetti chucked at Aspenstorm,” Say Bye-Bye to life.” She cackled and limped off to clean her wounds (should we end it here?)

Goatpaw felt pain rake his side as he finished his blow to Halite’s neck, it was a bad blow for a warrior, but for a young apprentice it was decent. He growled and ran around and jumped up onto Halite’s back intending to once on his back blind Halite. Once I blind him he’ll be useless, he can’t aim without sight, just because his hearing will improve doesn’t mean he will have an advantage, we’ll easily kill him.

Snarl chuckled,” Any cat who can’t fight is weak.” He aimed a small blow for Juniperpaw’s tail. (IDK why the tail is where he’s aiming)

Hybrid felt himself get lifted of the ground he gave a yowl in suprise,” What are you doing mousebrain, I might not be able to harm you in the air, but you can’t hold me in the air until the battle ends.” He retorted.
Blackblaze grimaced in pain, his face burning. With a heave, the cat pushed Hybrid to the side and rolled, picking himself up slowly. He was panting, blood dripping from his face. Looking at Hybrid, he narrowed his eyes. With a yowl, Blackblaze leaped off of his hind legs and slashed at the enemy cat's legs.[/QUOTE]
Hybird gave a hiss as he felt pain and lashed back, aiming for the shoulder. (Sooot....am I suppose to kill Blackblaze or nah?)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 30th, 2017, 07:13 AM
Bringer of Shock

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Nettlepaw and Trappaw looked at the other clan cat with a nod. "We could use as much help as we can." meowed Trappaw, being the more talkative of the two Thunderclan Cats. Nettlepaw let out a nod. "We wouldn't have to fight. We just need to dodge any threatening cat, so that we can make it out alive or unhurt." added Nettlepaw, not wanting to get hurt. She didn't really know any fighting moves, so she didn't know what she was doing.
ReedPaw nodded listening for approaching enemys.

In spite of all, cold as ice! In spite of all, hard as stone!
In spite of all, it would seem...
in spite of all, we're but a dream.
Hear our plea, you must! (You must!)
Please return our hearts to us!
Old October 30th, 2017, 07:35 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Ashpaw snarled again, though he was becoming confused. This tom apparently knew Petalstorm. He bit Snake's tail, yanking it towards him. The grey tom knew that would hurt, and then cause the larger male to turn to him. He hesitated before slashing at the tom's hindquarters, not sure what to do or what would happen. He expected something bad to happen. But he hoped to Starclan he'd be okay, and that Petalstorm would be too.
Snake snarled as the apprentice attacked him from behind. He ripped his tail out of the cat's mouth and yowled in pain as clumps of fur were torn off and left behind in Ashpaw's mouth. Snake turned his attention back to Petalstorm and headbutt her, which sent the queen staggering back. Not wasting any time, the large tom leaped on his former mate and started clawing her stomach to shreds.
"I killed our son. Don't think I'll show you mercy."
"Ashpaw!" Petalstorm yelped. "Get out of here while you still can!"
Snake smirked and stopped as Petalstorm's head slowly drooped to the side. He looked at he apprentice and turned his tail on him.
"I won't waste my time on a useless apprentice." he stalked to the side of the clearing. "You can help her if you want, kit. But it won't do much."

(Do you have Wattpad???)
Old October 30th, 2017, 11:04 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Snake snarled as the apprentice attacked him from behind. He ripped his tail out of the cat's mouth and yowled in pain as clumps of fur were torn off and left behind in Ashpaw's mouth. Snake turned his attention back to Petalstorm and headbutt her, which sent the queen staggering back. Not wasting any time, the large tom leaped on his former mate and started clawing her stomach to shreds.
"I killed our son. Don't think I'll show you mercy."
"Ashpaw!" Petalstorm yelped. "Get out of here while you still can!"
Snake smirked and stopped as Petalstorm's head slowly drooped to the side. He looked at he apprentice and turned his tail on him.
"I won't waste my time on a useless apprentice." he stalked to the side of the clearing. "You can help her if you want, kit. But it won't do much."

(Do you have Wattpad???)
(No. I can't access it with my internet.)

Ashpaw spat out the bloody clumps of fur that clung to his teeth, ridding himself of the older tom's disgusting fur. "You're sick. You couldn't find anyone else to kill besides your own family." He snarled, watching as the large tom padded away. He rushed over to Petalstorm, watching as blood gushed out of her gut. "Petalstorm!" He cried out, nudging the shecat's cheek. "Petalstorm! Don't go to Starclan yet! I'll help. I'll find a medicine cat."

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old October 30th, 2017, 11:47 AM

My Mood: Amused

She looked around surprised that a battle started thinks maybe I was right never to come to gatherings before she looked around trying to find a way to help thinks come on do something so what you never had to battle before cause they always told you to stay at camp this is your chance hazel fall then looked around again but does not know what to do

Last edited by Lunarfalls; October 30th, 2017 at 11:48 AM.
Old October 30th, 2017, 11:54 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
(No. I can't access it with my internet.)

Ashpaw spat out the bloody clumps of fur that clung to his teeth, ridding himself of the older tom's disgusting fur. "You're sick. You couldn't find anyone else to kill besides your own family." He snarled, watching as the large tom padded away. He rushed over to Petalstorm, watching as blood gushed out of her gut. "Petalstorm!" He cried out, nudging the shecat's cheek. "Petalstorm! Don't go to Starclan yet! I'll help. I'll find a medicine cat."
Petalstorm groaned and struggled to sit up. After a few seconds of struggling, she gave up and lay there.
"Ashpaw, you need to go get help. You can't defeat Snake on your own!" she begged the young tom.
Snake laughed, his large head thrown back and his jaws parted wide.
Old October 30th, 2017, 02:40 PM
GrassPaw

My Mood: Cheerful

GrassPaw padded cautiously along the cool, green grass until she came to a halt and sniffed the air. Good, no sign of anyone here. If someone found out that she was meeting a loner, she'd be crowfood. She knew that she was not allowed to do this (The rule of the warrior code) but she defied her knowledge she knew that apprentices weren't supposed to have a lover yet. Let alone a loner. A tiny voice at the back of her head kept saying that she'd be caught but GrassPaw didn't listen to her head. She listened to her heart.
Old October 30th, 2017, 04:53 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowsprinklestar View Post
Snarl chuckled,” Any cat who can’t fight is weak.” He aimed a small blow for Juniperpaw’s tail. (IDK why the tail is where he’s aiming)
Juniperpaw snarled in response, luckily able to swiftly dodge her opponent's attack. However, she wasn't able to completely escape his blow, and felt a tuft of her fur being ripped from her skin. She readied herself for another attack, preferring to be on the defensive end than the offensive end.