Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:30 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 21st, 2019, 07:26 PM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: WindClan's Treachery

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoChillie Fox View Post
Tripaw dashed out from under Stormpaw's body and strained herself, ready for a attack.
Slowly but surely, Stormpaw was dying, as Tripaw prepared for another attack. This cat is strong for a three-legged feline!
Old April 21st, 2019, 07:33 PM
INNOVATE. ADAPT. OVERCOME

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold View Post

Slowly but surely, Stormpaw was dying, as Tripaw prepared for another attack. This cat is strong for a three-legged feline!
Tripaw's mind quarreled with her, she knew if she kept attacking her adversary would soon meet their demise. She reconsidered. "I have to do it." She thought. Then she went in for the final blow.

Last edited by Mephaslyo; April 21st, 2019 at 07:43 PM.
Old April 21st, 2019, 07:35 PM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoChillie Fox View Post
Tripaw's mind quarreled with her, she knew if she kept attacking her adversary would soon meet their demise. She reconsidered. "I have to do it." She thought. Then she went in for another blow.
"Good-bye..." Stormpaw's voice trailed off, as right then and there, she stopped breathing, and joined the Dark Forest...
Old April 21st, 2019, 07:40 PM
INNOVATE. ADAPT. OVERCOME

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold View Post

"Good-bye..." Stormpaw's voice trailed off, as right then and there, she stopped breathing, and joined the Dark Forest...
Tripaws adrenalin turned into sadness. "What have I done!" She yowled. She stared at the corpse of Stormpaw. She grabbed her by the scruff and dragged the dead Stormpaw away, leaving a trail of blood from where she was. She didn't know what camp Stormpaw was in so, even though another battle may occur she looked for another cat.

Last edited by Mephaslyo; April 21st, 2019 at 07:42 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2019, 08:04 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

Blazingstar was taken aback by the hatred shot at him just through the yowl of his name. His golden hues turned to meet cold ones of a hauntingly familiar face. It was the daughter of Caramelblood and Thrushflight, the two toms Blazingstar had trusted the least since the liberation of the clan from Singenight. The toms left a sour taste in his mouth after the horrendous thing they did to the she-cat who gave birth to the feline charging at him right now.

He braced himself, ears pinned. "What are you doing?! I'm your leader!" he replied above the battle noises.
The look on his face let Cobaltblood know that he was aware of who her fathers were. She hoped that he knew that what she was doing was for them. The molly was aware that he hated them, which only made her hate him in return. She couldn't understand how he was unable to see how great of a warrior Thrush was, how Windclan would be stronger with him! But this tom seemed blind to this. Blind to anything concerning his clan's strength. He seemed only interested in flirting with mollies and fighting with other clans.

Now that she was closer, Cobaltblood stalked in a circle around her leader. She gave a harsh laugh as he questioned why she was doing this. "Are you really that dumb? ... Well, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised," the hiss was almost as harsh as his glare. Was he even aware that they were trying to over-throw him? If so, then how could he be surprised that she was siding against him? Sure, she had been very young when Thrush died and even younger at the time of Caramelblood's death, but that fact didn't shake her dedication to her fathers. And in their names, she would kill this tom! How dare he believe that her loyalties would lie with her leader over her fathers?! With a deep growl, the stripes warrior lounged at Blazingstar.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old April 25th, 2019, 03:10 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Dovekit12

A slender feline stalked through the crowd looking for a more reclusive area to fight. The molly didn't want caught, she'd been with the Dark Forest a while now, since early apprentice hood and know that she was a warrior they wanted to get a fight going, again. That wasn't a bad thing in her eyes she enjoyed fighting but getting caught wasn't an option, if she was exiled she couldn't carry out her plans. Though she was certain Cobaltblood was with her in any plan she'd have. Killing Blazingstar for one. The speckled feline waited for the time to come where she'd strike and gay she could always plead self defense of she was caught, no one's seen her do anything yet.
Crouching on the cold blood splattered ground the speckled feline narrowed her pale green eyes. She could see surprisingly well at night and really she didn't care what cat she attacked, she had no real ties to anyone that wasn't trying to get the same goal. Next cat to go by, they'll wish they hide in their den like a coward.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 25th, 2019, 03:25 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@Dovekit12

A slender feline stalked through the crowd looking for a more reclusive area to fight. The molly didn't want caught, she'd been with the Dark Forest a while now, since early apprentice hood and know that she was a warrior they wanted to get a fight going, again. That wasn't a bad thing in her eyes she enjoyed fighting but getting caught wasn't an option, if she was exiled she couldn't carry out her plans. Though she was certain Cobaltblood was with her in any plan she'd have. Killing Blazingstar for one. The speckled feline waited for the time to come where she'd strike and gay she could always plead self defense of she was caught, no one's seen her do anything yet.
Crouching on the cold blood splattered ground the speckled feline narrowed her pale green eyes. She could see surprisingly well at night and really she didn't care what cat she attacked, she had no real ties to anyone that wasn't trying to get the same goal. Next cat to go by, they'll wish they hide in their den like a coward.
Windfur ran around the corner hissing and panting. I can’t believe our clan mates would attack us! He thought frantically. He valued loyalty above all other things and this just killed his trust of his clan mates. He really did want to trust cats that would be left over after this, but he feared he wouldn’t be able too.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old April 25th, 2019, 09:54 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
Windfur ran around the corner hissing and panting. I can’t believe our clan mates would attack us! He thought frantically. He valued loyalty above all other things and this just killed his trust of his clan mates. He really did want to trust cats that would be left over after this, but he feared he wouldn’t be able too.

Spotting the tom Turtleclaw lunged at him attempting to pin him down. He looked so shovjed, scar d even. It in her eyes he did. "What, you look like you've never fought. Did you really never expect someone to turn on you?" The black and ginger molly asked her words hissed like a viper. These cats were so mouse brained. Really who could have so much trust in cats that they didn't even know all their names? "You know allies are just enemies that haven't stuck yet. That's all Clanmates are. " She explained with a purr.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Closed Thread