Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:18 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:14 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by elaif
Today 02:11 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:09 PM
cloudheart 'n berrypaw...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 3rd, 2020, 10:44 AM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: ⭐ PUPPY CHOW! ⭐

Ravenmist leaped onto the back of a coyote, dodging it's flailing paws and biting down hard on it's ear. She quickly moved away from it's counter attack, leaping of it's back and dashing towards her friend. "Dawncloud! Need any help?" She dodged under the belly of the coyote Dawncloud was attack, scraping her claws along it's flesh.
@Spiderfrost
Old April 3rd, 2020, 10:49 AM
Just a Christian

My Mood: Queenly

+ @BILL. @FuzzyRatto +

Rainsplash made a thump when he was thrown, landing by Lightstreak. He staggered up, his front right paw twisted slightly but would heal as long as he didn't use it. He set his paw back on the ground and winced as it shocked his nerves awfully.

Character Site is in the works.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 10:55 AM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

@S-oft
Brightwhisker cursed as he lost balance, sliding off to the side of the coyote due to a claw that was snagged in its pelt. Blue eyes flashed with a hint of fear before they narrowed.

"Bumblebelly, get your body away from it's mouth!" He yowled as he yanked his leg in attempts to un-snag his paw, cursing himself for acting too rashly, but going to make darn sure his new clan mate got out of immediate danger.
______
@TeamRiverRipple
Dawncloud stood up and shook the surprise right out of herself as her pelt fluffed up.

"Fine." She growled simply, eyes narrowed in on the mutt that knocked her down. she turned to Ravenmist, "Lets get the legs, maybe we can cripple it?"
Old April 3rd, 2020, 11:35 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Bumblebelly fell to the floor with a loud thud, groaning. He scampered to his feet quickly but the coyote was gone, running out of the clearing with its tail between its legs. Bumblebelly couldn't help but grin. He felt alive. "I appreciate the help!" He hummed to the stranger cat but dived straight back into battle, this wasn't over after all.

@Spiderfrost

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 3rd, 2020, 11:37 AM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Otterstone's eyes widened as she listened to Lionstar. A grin flashed across her face and she sprinted to the medicine den, "Omenshade! Grab anything you can!" She dove into the herb crevice, sweeping up anything she could, clasping it in her jaws. "FAST" she slid out of the medicine den, running as quickly as she could on three legs.

Names of herbs and their uses ran through her head Marigold, Tansy, dandelion.
In her jaws she clasped the head of a poppy flower, a few stalks of goldenrod and a large bundle of dandelion flowers.

As she skidded into the attack field she stood and watched, crouched low, close to the ground and tail swishing back and forth. Her paws itched for battle.

Otterstone placed her herbs in a small pile beside her, sorting them into their three catagories. She winced when she realized how little she had actually brought. Hopefully Omenshade would bring more. She could fish around for cobwebs for bleeding.

Not important right now.

The tortiseshell she cat turned back to the battle, watching for any cat that looked like they needed help. She wouldn't go directly into battle, it was important for her to stay open for any cat that got hurt, but if there was a cat struggling, she would jump in to aid there attacks.

@Kitty Mama

Last edited by CheetahPelt; April 3rd, 2020 at 04:26 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 11:43 AM
What even...

@S-oft
With a final tug as the jostling from the coyotes escape helped free his claw, the warrior tumbled to the ground as well. He shook the fall off and turned to grin at Bumblebelly.

"I'll have your back!" he promised as he stayed hot on the larger warriors heels. "By the way new guy, names Brightwhisker!"
Old April 3rd, 2020, 11:53 AM
Good boi in quarantine 😷

My Mood: Happy

Emberfang raced after his leader and the other large group of cats that followed him. "I will protect my clan at all costs!" he thought fiercely. He saw Silverfrost [ @RedFlame2 ] attacking a coyote. Emberfang raced across into Windclan camp and tackled the coyote with all of his might sending it stumbling back, unbalanced. Whilst still unbalanced and confused, he slashed its muzzle. The coyote lunged at him and bit his leg, and threw him against the ground. Dazed, Emberfang got up and threw himself at the beast, scratching, and hissing. The coyote was injured, but the coyote attacked him once more, biting his already bitten leg, and slashing his belly. The coyote picked him up once more and threw him against the ground. Then everything went black.

[ Emberfang isn't dead, but he is severely injured, open to anyone who wants to help Emberfang. ] {The coyote is severely injured as well.}

Pet's name: Juicy
Just a good boi, doing good boi things, as always!
My warriors! (It has all of my cats and info about them.)

Seriously... what did you think was going to be in here?
Old April 3rd, 2020, 11:58 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!

[Open for a battle partner for poor Pebble]

Pebblepaw's ears roared with blood as the adrenaline pumped through his veins like mad. A fight? With coyotes? Battle-training? He had that! Was he meant to fight? He had to. This was for his clan... to help WindClan... to prove his worth! The apprentice hadn't even realized his paws were pounding against the earth until the yowls and barks of the coyotes rang out, followed by the cries and shrieks of his clan-mates. Even with his size and weight, it had been the fastest he'd gone in a long time!

Everything felt like it was in slow motion as he studied the chaos around him. Really, Pebblepaw was searching to see if he could find his mentors pelt in the crowd of cats. He swallowed hard. Mouth agape, Pebblepaw forced himself to continue forward, panting heavily. Stars, he was stressed. This was terrifying. Sure, the thought of going into battle made his belly tickle with pride and excitement but actually being here? The coyotes were huge.. their sharp and jowls slobbering with the sight of a mobilized feline feast.

As a large coyote backed it's way into Pebblepaw's path, the apprentice immediately went on the defensive. Firehawk's words screamed in his brain. Keeping his tail tucked underneath him, the apprentice let his back arch and fur rise along his spine as a guttural hiss left his throat. Swiping at the coyotes back legs, the dog was obviously surprised as it yelped and immediately turned to snap at Pebble. Letting out a yowl of surprise, Pebblepaw stumbled backwards, letting out a screech of a warning hiss.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; April 3rd, 2020 at 12:03 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 12:01 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

"Brightwhisker! I'll remember that name." Bumblebelly couldn't help but laugh. "I'm Bumblebelly--" A coyote smashed into his side with a snarl, throwing Bumblebelly to the ground. He was about to snap his claws at the large cats neck but luckily Bumblebellys thick fur saved him from the worst of the bite. He yowled in pain.

@Spiderfrost

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 3rd, 2020, 12:16 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
[Open for a battle partner for poor Pebble]

Pebblepaw's ears roared with blood as the adrenaline pumped through his veins like mad. A fight? With coyotes? Battle-training? He had that! Was he meant to fight? He had to. This was for his clan... to help WindClan... to prove his worth! The apprentice hadn't even realized his paws were pounding against the earth until the yowls and barks of the coyotes rang out, followed by the cries and shrieks of his clan-mates. Even with his size and weight, it had been the fastest he'd gone in a long time!

Everything felt like it was in slow motion as he studied the chaos around him. Really, Pebblepaw was searching to see if he could find his mentors pelt in the crowd of cats. He swallowed hard. Mouth agape, Pebblepaw forced himself to continue forward, panting heavily. Stars, he was stressed. This was terrifying. Sure, the thought of going into battle made his belly tickle with pride and excitement but actually being here? The coyotes were huge.. their sharp and jowls slobbering with the sight of a mobilized feline feast.

As a large coyote backed it's way into Pebblepaw's path, the apprentice immediately went on the defensive. Firehawk's words screamed in his brain. Keeping his tail tucked underneath him, the apprentice let his back arch and fur rise along his spine as a guttural hiss left his throat. Swiping at the coyotes back legs, the dog was obviously surprised as it yelped and immediately turned to snap at Pebble. Letting out a yowl of surprise, Pebblepaw stumbled backwards, letting out a screech of a warning hiss.
Fallenstorm ran with the the rest of her clanmates, finding herself in the midst of battle. She had fought rats and other cats, but never coyotes... She tried her best, though, looking for someone to help. She then noticed a apprentice, fighting a coyote all on his own!
Great Starclan, what is that apprentice thinking! She thought as she rushed towards the coyote, tackling it's side and biting with all her might. It let out yelps of pain, going in circles and aiming to bite her. She fell off, but not without scratching the mutt's muzzle as it went for her. She was dizzy, but kept scratching and kicking as the beast fell atop her, biting her tail of which she used to protect her neck from a killing bite.
"Aim for the head, Pebblepaw!" She yowled as the coyote aimed to end her life.
Closed Thread