Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old August 3rd, 2018, 01:22 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

@Fireleaf @~Northern_Lights~ @Ombre Party
(Could Shadowheart perhaps explicitly tell Cloverwhisker that she's only going to nurse the kits, but they're still to be Cloverwhisker's responsibility? Thanks~)
Cloverwhisker listened to Shadowheart, not entirely sure what to do with the knowledge the kits were hungry. The creamy warrior didn't doubt that the kits were hungry, cold and desiring some attention, but what did this have to do with her? She lacked any knowledge of how to raise kits, and she certainly couldn't take these ones on. She was grateful Shadowheart was there, but something about the she-cat encouraging her to remain in the nursery made her feel uneasy. Had the she-cat got the wrong idea? Cloverwhisker hadn't just asked her to nurse the two kits, she'd asked her to take them in. But something lead Cloverwhisker to believe Shadowheart didn't have the same idea, but she soon realised she hadn't responded to her earlier question; "Oh, I don't know their names," She admitted, her voice quiet as she shifted her weight about awkwardly, not entirely sure what was expected of her in this situation.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 01:29 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
(Could Shadowheart perhaps explicitly tell Cloverwhisker that she's only going to nurse the kits, but they're still to be Cloverwhisker's responsibility? Thanks~)
Cloverwhisker listened to Shadowheart, not entirely sure what to do with the knowledge the kits were hungry. The creamy warrior didn't doubt that the kits were hungry, cold and desiring some attention, but what did this have to do with her? She lacked any knowledge of how to raise kits, and she certainly couldn't take these ones on. She was grateful Shadowheart was there, but something about the she-cat encouraging her to remain in the nursery made her feel uneasy. Had the she-cat got the wrong idea? Cloverwhisker hadn't just asked her to nurse the two kits, she'd asked her to take them in. But something lead Cloverwhisker to believe Shadowheart didn't have the same idea, but she soon realised she hadn't responded to her earlier question; "Oh, I don't know their names," She admitted, her voice quiet as she shifted her weight about awkwardly, not entirely sure what was expected of her in this situation.
"I can nurse them but their yours for when they don t need milk any more" Shadowheart said

see you around wco <3
Old August 4th, 2018, 12:17 PM

Slowly making her way into the nursery, Gorgekit hanging from her jaws, Paledusk headed for a nest and placed the kitten down in it before curling up around her, she started giving her a few licks again, purring loudly. "You should rest now, I think you need it more than anything else." She murmured sweetly as she sent her tail around the side of the kit. She didn't really care about anything else other than Gorgekit. The two didn't look alike at all, yet, she felt something for thekit she had never felt before, was this how it felt to be a mother? If it was, she didn't want the feeling to end. After a while, she started humming softly, gazing at her daughter.

@♤ Allora ♤
Old August 4th, 2018, 01:01 PM
Writer/artist

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Raven:. View Post
Slowly making her way into the nursery, Gorgekit hanging from her jaws, Paledusk headed for a nest and placed the kitten down in it before curling up around her, she started giving her a few licks again, purring loudly. "You should rest now, I think you need it more than anything else." She murmured sweetly as she sent her tail around the side of the kit. She didn't really care about anything else other than Gorgekit. The two didn't look alike at all, yet, she felt something for the kit she had never felt before, was this how it felt to be a mother? If it was, she didn't want the feeling to end. After a while, she started humming softly, gazing at her daughter.

@♤ Allora ♤
Gorgekit curled up and pressed herself up against her mother's fur. The kit sighed and closed her eyes.
"Mommy, what is this place?" Gorgekit asked., starting to sound tired.
Old August 4th, 2018, 01:35 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Cloverwhisker attempted to rebuke Shadowheart's terms, not having any former knowledge on how to raise and nurture kits. One seemed like more than a responsibility, but two? That was beyond her. She wanted to argue with Shadowheart, to convince her that the kits simply could not be left to her. But she hardly had the social skills to keep conversation with most cats, let alone the capability to argue with them. Especially not a queen; she'd realised they were some of the most ferocious cats of the clan if you rubbed them the wrong way, likely due to the protective natural instinct of a mother. Her ears flattened against her head as she glanced over to the small kits, looking them over with a cautious gaze. She was hesitant to walk over to them, steps soft and quiet to avoid disturbing any sleeping queens or kits. The tall and slender she-cat looked down at the kits, a mixture of anxiety and indecisiveness in the depths of her ocean eyes. "Do you two little ones have names?" She inquired softly to the kits, lowering herself down slightly as to allow the two of them to hear her without having to shout and startle them. Her creamy pelt remained damp from the storm, the she-cat careful to prevent any water from dripping on the two kits.
Old August 4th, 2018, 01:46 PM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:
Cloverwhisker attempted to rebuke Shadowheart's terms, not having any former knowledge on how to raise and nurture kits. One seemed like more than a responsibility, but two? That was beyond her. She wanted to argue with Shadowheart, to convince her that the kits simply could not be left to her. But she hardly had the social skills to keep conversation with most cats, let alone the capability to argue with them. Especially not a queen; she'd realised they were some of the most ferocious cats of the clan if you rubbed them the wrong way, likely due to the protective natural instinct of a mother. Her ears flattened against her head as she glanced over to the small kits, looking them over with a cautious gaze. She was hesitant to walk over to them, steps soft and quiet to avoid disturbing any sleeping queens or kits. The tall and slender she-cat looked down at the kits, a mixture of anxiety and indecisiveness in the depths of her ocean eyes. "Do you two little ones have names?" She inquired softly to the kits, lowering herself down slightly as to allow the two of them to hear her without having to shout and startle them. Her creamy pelt remained damp from the storm, the she-cat careful to prevent any water from dripping on the two kits.
Shadomaru just watched

see you around wco <3
Old August 4th, 2018, 10:33 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post

The black kit watched the two cats talk.He had warmed up and dried off a little since they had been taken inside of the den,and now that he was comfortable,he was getting really tired.His eyes would close for a few seconds before blinking open again,waiting to see if him and his sister would get milk before they fell asleep. Had they forgotten they were there?He heard his sister squeal and mewed loudly,trying to remind the two she-cats that they where still hungry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
"The kits look hungry." She said and began to walk to the kits
Quote:
Quote:
"I can nurse them but their yours for when they don t need milk any more" Shadowheart said
Quote:
Quote:
Shadomaru just watched
(Sorry im late! Yesterday was so busy! :O)

The tawny she-cat tilted her head. Names where beyond her imagination at such a young age, but she remembered something implanted in her head from her first day, before even she and her brother had opened their eyes abandoned. "Briar?" She mewled quietly, but hope managed to crawl its way through it. Her blue eyes blinked at the cream she-cat. "Milk now?" She mewled.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old August 4th, 2018, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♤ Allora ♤ View Post

Gorgekit curled up and pressed herself up against her mother's fur. The kit sighed and closed her eyes.
"Mommy, what is this place?" Gorgekit asked., starting to sound tired.
Paledusk gazed down at the kit and smiled. "Thi, my dear, is the nursery, you'll be residing here with me until you're old enough to become an apprentice." She explained as she gave her daughter a few licks. "You should rest now, you look really tired, my sweet." The she-cat murmured sweetly and curled up around her daughter protectively.
Old August 5th, 2018, 04:13 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

(Sorry im late! Yesterday was so busy! :O)

The tawny she-cat tilted her head. Names where beyond her imagination at such a young age, but she remembered something implanted in her head from her first day, before even she and her brother had opened their eyes abandoned. "Briar?" She mewled quietly, but hope managed to crawl its way through it. Her blue eyes blinked at the cream she-cat. "Milk now?" She mewled.
Quote:
Quote:
Shadomaru just watched
The black kit thought for a second.He had been called different things before he opened his eyes,but none of them sounded like names.He remembered being called rain multiple times though and answered the She-cat."Rain?"He said,looking at his sister as if to check and see if he was correct.His stomach growled and he looked back at the cream She-cat though hopefully.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old August 5th, 2018, 04:21 PM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
The black kit thought for a second.He had been called different things before he opened his eyes,but none of them sounded like names.He remembered being called rain multiple times though and answered the She-cat."Rain?"He said,looking at his sister as if to check and see if he was correct.His stomach growled and he looked back at the cream She-cat though hopefully.
"One of the kits name is Rain?" Shadowheart asked

see you around wco <3