Today 06:04 AM

Old August 18th, 2018, 11:10 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Spade’s Little Tree Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
Winter had found the crying cat
Spade moved after her, following at his own pace, which wasn’t very rushed. As they got closer he could hear the mewlings of a cat. Concern filled his brown amber optics and he picked up the pace a a bit. He ermergerd thro Thank the bushes to see the wailing cat. “Oh what’s wrong?” He questioned, probably sounding a bit harsher than he should have.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 18th, 2018, 11:19 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by goddess of ducks View Post
Spade moved after her, following at his own pace, which wasn’t very rushed. As they got closer he could hear the mewlings of a cat. Concern filled his brown amber optics and he picked up the pace a a bit. He ermergerd thro Thank the bushes to see the wailing cat. “Oh what’s wrong?” He questioned, probably sounding a bit harsher than he should have.
The cat was a kit so it didnt say anything but cry "Aw you poor thing" Winter said and curled up by the kit

see you around wco <3
Old August 19th, 2018, 04:44 PM
The Red to your Blue~

( @goddess of ducks | Hey! I've got a kitty [Butch] who's just been freed up. Mind if he joins in? ^^ )
Old August 19th, 2018, 09:36 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
The cat was a kit so it didnt say anything but cry "Aw you poor thing" Winter said and curled up by the kit
Spade blinked slowly to the small kit. He clamped his jaw shut watching a Winter morning btetact with the small thing. “What’s ir doing here alone?”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
( @goddess of ducks | Hey! I've got a kitty [Butch] who's just been freed up. Mind if he joins in? ^^ )
[yeah I’m fine with that!{
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 19th, 2018, 10:01 PM
The Red to your Blue~

( @goddess of ducks | Alright, thanks! )

Butch was rather disillusioned in regard to his last fight, one in which he'd lost to a pudgy kittypet. He hated the challenge to his skill, especially when it showed his inability to battle. He was supposed to be a rough, tough cat, not a scared mouse who ran from a kittypet's garden! Glad that nobody had seen him in his saddest moments, barring the victorious kittypet, he tried not to make his sulking obvious. Butch returned to his confident stride, trying to keep his tail raised as opposed to between his legs.

It wasn't long that he'd heard the squeaky cries of a kitten, the tom groaning in response. Was there a mother cat nearby? Irritated by the crying, Butch stomped angrily towards the sound. "Hey, tell your kid to be quiet! I can't even think to myself..." The aggravated ex-kittypet had barged right into a scene he wasn't exactly prepared for. Two cats? He stopped in his tracks, silent and ashamedly curious. He stared at the source of the crying, padding slightly closer.
Old August 20th, 2018, 09:50 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
( @goddess of ducks | Alright, thanks! )

Butch was rather disillusioned in regard to his last fight, one in which he'd lost to a pudgy kittypet. He hated the challenge to his skill, especially when it showed his inability to battle. He was supposed to be a rough, tough cat, not a scared mouse who ran from a kittypet's garden! Glad that nobody had seen him in his saddest moments, barring the victorious kittypet, he tried not to make his sulking obvious. Butch returned to his confident stride, trying to keep his tail raised as opposed to between his legs.

It wasn't long that he'd heard the squeaky cries of a kitten, the tom groaning in response. Was there a mother cat nearby? Irritated by the crying, Butch stomped angrily towards the sound. "Hey, tell your kid to be quiet! I can't even think to myself..." The aggravated ex-kittypet had barged right into a scene he wasn't exactly prepared for. Two cats? He stopped in his tracks, silent and ashamedly curious. He stared at the source of the crying, padding slightly closer.
The sound of another approaching cat gave the white and black tom cat a flicker of hope. Maybe it was this kit's mother. Then his problems would be solved. He looked to Winter still cuddling the tiny thing. A scowl emitted from his maw. He gave a roll of his brown optics and turned to hte approaching cat. Though the scent notified him that he probably wasn't about to be relieved of his issues. THe scent of a tome cat is what alerted him to this. He felt his hackles rise with the coming of a new cat. What ever had happened to his home of solitude? He liked being alone why was everyone coming to bother him. He had half a mind to leave Winter and the whining kit here to deal with everything.

At the appearance of the stranger he gave a snarl. Arrogant little prat. "That isn't my kid. That's not my mate either so don't go assuming that either." He retorted in a harsh tone. He thought about the clans, and the cat he knew in Shadowclan. "Assumptions won't get you far out here bud." He added quickly, smelling the fake scent of a kitty pet hiding under the scent of the cat.
Old August 20th, 2018, 04:49 PM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:
Spade blinked slowly to the small kit. He clamped his jaw shut watching a Winter morning btetact with the small thing. “What’s ir doing here alone?”
that!{[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
"I don't know" She said

see you around wco <3
Old August 20th, 2018, 04:51 PM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:
The sound of another approaching cat gave the white and black tom cat a flicker of hope. Maybe it was this kit's mother. Then his problems would be solved. He looked to Winter still cuddling the tiny thing. A scowl emitted from his maw. He gave a roll of his brown optics and turned to hte approaching cat. Though the scent notified him that he probably wasn't about to be relieved of his issues. THe scent of a tome cat is what alerted him to this. He felt his hackles rise with the coming of a new cat. What ever had happened to his home of solitude? He liked being alone why was everyone coming to bother him. He had half a mind to leave Winter and the whining kit here to deal with everything.

At the appearance of the stranger he gave a snarl. Arrogant little prat. "That isn't my kid. That's not my mate either so don't go assuming that either." He retorted in a harsh tone. He thought about the clans, and the cat he knew in Shadowclan. "Assumptions won't get you far out here bud." He added quickly, smelling the fake scent of a kitty pet hiding under the scent of the cat.
Quote:

[yeah I’m fine with that!{
"The kit looks lost." Winter said and began to cuddle up near the kit

see you around wco <3
Old August 20th, 2018, 05:11 PM
The Red to your Blue~

|| @goddess of ducks | @Fireleaf ||

The tom's ears flattened as the stranger met him with hostility, and he glared right back. He hated always being pushed around! This time, he wouldn't stand down. He doubted that the tom would attack him in front of a kit, anyway. "Well what was I supposed to think? You're standing near it, and she's fawning over it like she's the mother!" He looked at the she-cat, fur bristling with discomfort as the tom's words stung him like barbed wire. "May as well be yours..." he muttered under his breath, staring at the tiny bundle of fur. "'Less you're gonna find the real mother." Butch crouched down to study the kitten, staring at it with bright yellow eyes.

"Never seen a fluffball come out of nowhere," he commented, pawing at the kitten rather carelessly. He was no father himself, and he definitely didn't have the instincts of a mother. He didn't want to get strung into this weird, shameful family that the tom seemed to want no part of, but he still stared at the kitten as if it were something he'd never seen before.
Old August 20th, 2018, 05:34 PM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:
|| @goddess of ducks | @Fireleaf ||

The tom's ears flattened as the stranger met him with hostility, and he glared right back. He hated always being pushed around! This time, he wouldn't stand down. He doubted that the tom would attack him in front of a kit, anyway. "Well what was I supposed to think? You're standing near it, and she's fawning over it like she's the mother!" He looked at the she-cat, fur bristling with discomfort as the tom's words stung him like barbed wire. "May as well be yours..." he muttered under his breath, staring at the tiny bundle of fur. "'Less you're gonna find the real mother." Butch crouched down to study the kitten, staring at it with bright yellow eyes.

"Never seen a fluffball come out of nowhere," he commented, pawing at the kitten rather carelessly. He was no father himself, and he definitely didn't have the instincts of a mother. He didn't want to get strung into this weird, shameful family that the tom seemed to want no part of, but he still stared at the kitten as if it were something he'd never seen before.
Winter just stared at the kit. The kit ran to Winter and said "Mommy!" The kit said

see you around wco <3