by elaif
Last post by elaif
Today 03:42 PM

Old November 19th, 2023, 02:22 PM

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Seedpaw was eager to find some kits willing to listen to her spooky stories. She was well known for them and had scared many children. They ranged from gross to eerie to just plain weird.

(Open)

⟣╰──╮M I N K K I T╭──╯⟢
shadowclan ✧ she-cat ✧ four moons
╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

The morning had been filled with chatter between the queens in the nursery that half of which Minkkit didn't understand. Growing bored, she continually swatted and nipped at her mother's tail until she was promptly shooed out of the nursery to go find something to do. Her wide ears that were slightly too big for her head flattened. She knew eventually she would start getting to learn some warrior skills, but it seemed like it was taking forever. All she wanted was to be an apprentice and get out of the boring nursery. Now that she was getting older, her curiosity and sense of mischeif were getting a little too much for her to handle to be quietly hanging around the nursery.

She padded out from the curtain of ferns that protected the entrance of the nursery and made her way toward the play den. Slipping into the large den, she wandered around apprehensively. She had never really played with the other kits, and the warriors and apprentices were usually too busy to pay her any mind. She sat at the back of the den, absently pawing around an old dry moss ball. It's not long before motion at the entrance of the den catch's the little brown kit's attention. Not normally one to start conversation, she found her courage and approached the older cat, she seemed pleasant enough.

"Hello...I'm Minkkit.."

She mewed, her little voice somewhat croaky. Not sure what else to say, she just sat in front of the older cat, her big green eyes gleaming. She wasn't the best communicator, but she was so bored. Plus she hadn't met this apprentice yet, maybe they could be friends! The thought made her a little more confident.

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅──╯
@Shade.
Old November 19th, 2023, 10:45 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
Shadowkit huffed. Did no one want to play with her? She looked around till she saw another kit that might want to play. "Hey, you! Want to play clan?" She said excitedly
@IGotAShoomyForChristmas
Agh, a pesky rat! Not again! Yellowpaw wasn't about to be pestered by some kit. "Who might you be?" He asked.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old November 19th, 2023, 10:53 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotAShoomyForChristmas View Post

Agh, a pesky rat! Not again! Yellowpaw wasn't about to be pestered by some kit. "Who might you be?" He asked.
"I'm Shadowkit!" She giggled. "Its a pleasure to meet you... What's your name?" She gave the apprentice the biggest smile she could with a soft purr. The young kit wanted to play with an apprentice. It was a good way to make friends and she wanted more of them.
Old November 27th, 2023, 12:12 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by heirgloom View Post

⟣╰──╮M I N K K I T╭──╯⟢
shadowclan ✧ she-cat ✧ four moons
╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

The morning had been filled with chatter between the queens in the nursery that half of which Minkkit didn't understand. Growing bored, she continually swatted and nipped at her mother's tail until she was promptly shooed out of the nursery to go find something to do. Her wide ears that were slightly too big for her head flattened. She knew eventually she would start getting to learn some warrior skills, but it seemed like it was taking forever. All she wanted was to be an apprentice and get out of the boring nursery. Now that she was getting older, her curiosity and sense of mischeif were getting a little too much for her to handle to be quietly hanging around the nursery.

She padded out from the curtain of ferns that protected the entrance of the nursery and made her way toward the play den. Slipping into the large den, she wandered around apprehensively. She had never really played with the other kits, and the warriors and apprentices were usually too busy to pay her any mind. She sat at the back of the den, absently pawing around an old dry moss ball. It's not long before motion at the entrance of the den catch's the little brown kit's attention. Not normally one to start conversation, she found her courage and approached the older cat, she seemed pleasant enough.

"Hello...I'm Minkkit.."

She mewed, her little voice somewhat croaky. Not sure what else to say, she just sat in front of the older cat, her big green eyes gleaming. She wasn't the best communicator, but she was so bored. Plus she hadn't met this apprentice yet, maybe they could be friends! The thought made her a little more confident.

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅──╯
@Shade.
Seedpaw's yellow eyes narrowed as she tried to hide the spooky intentions swirling around in her mind. She loved to tell fun stories and the cold, gloomy leaf-fall months were perfect for that. Still, she better make some polite small talk to not scare Minkkit. Not yet, anyway.

"Oh hi Minkkit! I'm Seedpaw. Do you need anything?" the white she-cat said attentively as she bent down a bit to the kit's level. She was about 13 or so moons now, although she was pretty average when it came to height.
Old December 4th, 2023, 05:17 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Meadowkit sits in a corner, plotting her next move against the oldies.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old December 12th, 2023, 05:54 PM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Tired

Midnightkit

They/Them || Non-Binary || Quiet at first || 5 1/2 moons

Midnighkit heads to the playden and looks around quietly. They find a mossball and begins tossing it around, becoming playful with their new toy. They clawed at the mossball, tossed it in the air and catches it in their mouth.

Last edited by f0rg0tt3n_v0id; December 12th, 2023 at 06:24 PM.
Old December 25th, 2023, 06:36 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

My, it had been quite some time since she'd last held a lesson. Her last lesson had been with a warrior, even, seeking information on ShadowClan's past. She hoped she hadn't forgotten everything within that time... Although she supposed everything was a bit difficult to forget, try she might in the past. Time had passed and Nightshiver had long since come to understand she never would get rid of the nightmares or memories of the past; it made her wonder why she took on teaching this class in the first place - somehow, she couldn't remember. And yet whenever she saw the faces of these curious kits wanting to learn, it made her... Happy. She couldn't quite explain it, but perhaps their happiness and curiosity are why she kept on giving this lesson. And today was...
"M-Minkkit.., Car..dinal.kit, Eve..Eveningkit, ...Sleepy..kit. It's.. for your... lesson."
The gentle white queen called softly, smiling at the little ones should she spot them, turning to lead the way to the Playden where the lesson would be held. Among this little group she was most familiar with the fast-growing Sleepykit, though she was certain the other three were lovely and kind.

Hearing the gentle queen's call - the one who so often looked after her when mama was busy - Sleepykit silently got up and politely followed her to the Playden. Three moons old and this was the first time the little black and white kitten was here, and though her face was expressionless and calm, she was quite looking forward to learning about ShadowClan's history... Certainly it would help her follow in her mama and grandmama's paw steps.

[ @heirgloom @Kass @AndITookThatPersonal ]

Last edited by Estelle; December 25th, 2023 at 06:36 PM.
Old December 27th, 2023, 10:01 AM

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

My, it had been quite some time since she'd last held a lesson. Her last lesson had been with a warrior, even, seeking information on ShadowClan's past. She hoped she hadn't forgotten everything within that time... Although she supposed everything was a bit difficult to forget, try she might in the past. Time had passed and Nightshiver had long since come to understand she never would get rid of the nightmares or memories of the past; it made her wonder why she took on teaching this class in the first place - somehow, she couldn't remember. And yet whenever she saw the faces of these curious kits wanting to learn, it made her... Happy. She couldn't quite explain it, but perhaps their happiness and curiosity are why she kept on giving this lesson. And today was...
"M-Minkkit.., Car..dinal.kit, Eve..Eveningkit, ...Sleepy..kit. It's.. for your... lesson."
The gentle white queen called softly, smiling at the little ones should she spot them, turning to lead the way to the Playden where the lesson would be held. Among this little group she was most familiar with the fast-growing Sleepykit, though she was certain the other three were lovely and kind.

Hearing the gentle queen's call - the one who so often looked after her when mama was busy - Sleepykit silently got up and politely followed her to the Playden. Three moons old and this was the first time the little black and white kitten was here, and though her face was expressionless and calm, she was quite looking forward to learning about ShadowClan's history... Certainly it would help her follow in her mama and grandmama's paw steps.

[ @heirgloom @Kass @AndITookThatPersonal ]

Eveningkit - [female, she/her]
A slightly rambunctous she kit with fuzzy, smoky black fur and disproportionately large eyes, ears, tail, and legs.

Eveningkit's large ears imediately pricked up and swivled around at the sound of Nightshiver calling her name. Excitement coursing through her for her first lesson in the play den, she bounded over to the queen skidding to a halt beside her, cartoonishly. Except.. she misjudged how fast she could/would need to stop, which caused her fall flat on her face with her too-long-legs sprawled out under her. If this bothered her, however, there was no indication as she quickly untangled her limbs and righted her self, before sitting politely next to thw white-furred she and waiting eagerly for the lesson.
Old December 29th, 2023, 12:10 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Seedpaw's yellow eyes narrowed as she tried to hide the spooky intentions swirling around in her mind. She loved to tell fun stories and the cold, gloomy leaf-fall months were perfect for that. Still, she better make some polite small talk to not scare Minkkit. Not yet, anyway.

"Oh hi Minkkit! I'm Seedpaw. Do you need anything?" the white she-cat said attentively as she bent down a bit to the kit's level. She was about 13 or so moons now, although she was pretty average when it came to height.
Briarkit

Randomly, a pretty little silver and brown molly appears behind Seedpaw, stifling a small giggle. She is here, but only because some rando queen told her she can't spend all her time training for apprentice-hood. So, here she is, attempting to freak an apprentice (and another kit as a bonus) out. Briarkit smirks, they'll never know what hit them. As soon as Seedpaw turns around, she'll use her amazingly honed fighting skills to send her fleeing for her very life! Of course, she'll just terrify her, no hurting, otherwise her apprentice ceremony might get postponed (even though she still has three moons to go).

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old January 3rd, 2024, 10:16 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Cardinalkit
The small red and brown speckled kit tottered over to listen to the queen.
@Estelle

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂