Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:10 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Aroogi
Today 03:08 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by hades.
Today 03:08 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 03:03 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by carmen
Today 03:00 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 16th, 2017, 09:56 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Binks View Post
Watching the leader before him transition from on the brink of breaking down to valiant and composed was like seeing a bird fly for the first time after suffering an injury. "No. I'm.. Fine." Was all Gyrewind needed to hear, even if it wasn't entirely true.
They had settled down and were sharing silence. Watching their Clanmates move slowly but surely along another taxing day made this silence just as stress-filled and concerning as if they were having a heated conversation. Gyrewind sat as neatly as a malnourished, uncomfortable cat could, which was quite not neat, but he looked stoic and riddled with unease. His face was hardened with so much worry, brow curled lightly.
Lead. Gyrewind finished Snowstar's sentence when she spoke. The tom looked back at the siamese as the conversation began again, inspecting the side of her face as she looked on. Her StarClan question gave him trouble. Gyrewind didn't disbelieve in the Clans' ancestors, he knew very much they existed. Belief and the act of following were two different things. He didn't refuse to follow StarClan, but when someone suggests a different way to eat a tie your shoes, you tend to continue tying the same way you have your whole life.
"StarClan does not want this." Gyrewind meowed with surprising confidence. "They would never hope to inflect such suffering on their Clans. It baffles me how you cats persistently believe they would.'' He paused thoughtfully. ''What decisions have you made so far to help the Clan?"
Snowstar had turned back to watch her Clanmates, her ice blue eyes troubled. Her gaze flickered over each one, knowing how starved they were. She wanted to do more. She wanted to do so much more. But she couldn't. Maybe hunting in ShadowClan isn't enough. Snowstar's eyes darted doubtfully toward the fresh-kill pile. It seemed to get smaller and smaller by the second. Their land is flooded as it is. Maybe... Maybe.. Snowstar shook her head desperately, not liking the way her mind was headed. The Siamese shifted her black paws, curling her tail over them and lifting her gaze to the sky before dropping it again. Dad, Fernpaw, guys I don't know what to do. Please... The thought trailed off when Gyrewind's voice came into her thoughts. She almost jumped.

The young leader turned cautious blue eyes onto the former leader. She nodded gently with his words, sighing. "I know. I know. I just... Why me? Why was I chosen for this? I don't know how to lead. I don't." Her gaze flickered painfully, eyes darting down toward her paws. At his question she honestly struggled to answer, guilt flooding her in waves. Ordered every cat to hunt in flooded lands. She thought, almost bitterly. "I thought we could try hunting in ShadowClan." Snowstar said warily, her gaze flickering around the clearing. "They're in RiverClan territory for now - Their lands flooded. I figured... Maybe there'd be prey left there." Her maw twisted, setting into a grimace. "But it's still not enough.."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old September 16th, 2017, 10:06 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Mousekit let out a quiet sigh of relief as the older cat backed away. His anxiety eased up a bit when he saw the kindness in Burstpaws eyes. Troubled clouded his eyes as he thought about climbing the toms back. He took a deep breath and before he could change his mind, Mousekit climbed the back of the apprentice. "O-Ok, I'm Ready." he announced, mostly to himself.
Burstpaw slowly stood up once he heard the kit's confirmation. Though he knew it wasn't directed at him, he used it to know that Mousekit was in and ready to go. He's so timid, so like me... I hope he likes this. Once he was fully upright, he turned his head around and looked the tom in the eye, a small smile lifting the corners of his mouth. "I'll go slower if you want me to," He said, hoping to give the kit and air of control. "If I'm going to fast, just let me know and I'll slow for you." Turned his head back around, he looked on at all of the cats in the clearing. It was quite crowded, so crossing the whole length of it was out of the question, but if he stayed by the apprentice's den and the nursery, he'd have enough room to give Mousekit a decent badger ride. Now go before you change your mind!

And they were off. Burstpaw charged forward, starting out at a fast jog and moving on to a run as he neared the nursery. He ran like he was chasing an opponent; he ran fast, of course, but not so quickly he'd trip over his paws. The ground flew by, the vines and bushes making up the walls blurring together, but as he approached the nursery, he started to turn, making it so they didn't have to end the ride once they reached the den. He made his turn slowly, only tilting his body slightly to the side. The last thing he wanted was for Mousekit to get hurt, as he'd never forgive himself if he did. Don't think about that. Just keep going the way you are. So he did. Burstpaw kept going, keeping his eyes open for sudden obstacles and his ears open if the kit on his back were to say anything.

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old September 16th, 2017, 10:12 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Snowstar silently made her way to the Highpeak, grimacing from exhaustion. But no, she couldn't sleep. Whenever she tried she was haunted by nightmares, her Clan dying around her while she could do nothing more but watch as they starved, and days went on, on, and on, until finally.... Snowstar hissed out a soft breath and shook the thoughts from her mind. Today was going to be a good day. Three new kits becoming apprentices - StarClan knew the Clan needed it. So, the she-cat sighed and cleared her throat. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highpeak for a Clan meeting!" The yowl was simple, ringing out over her Clanmates, and she took in a soft breath.

"Today we have three kits ready to become apprentices." Luckily enough. Snowstar thought with a wry smile before continuing.

@Boba Fett

"Bingo," She gestured the Tom kit forward. "You've reached the age of six moons. From this moment on, you will be an apprentice." She stared at him for the longest time. Maybe when he was a warrior, he'd want a proper Clan name. Shaking her head, she turned to the cats. "Chameleonpaws ( @Chameleon ), you will mentor Bingo. I hope you pass down all you know onto him." She purred, before turning to the others. Already she was in a better mood.

@Flameleaf @Bad Wolf

"Mangokit, Hiddenkit," Snowstar gestured them forward. "You two are also ready to become apprentices. Mangokit, you will be known as Mangopaw." She smiled gently before nodding to the warriors. "Kiwituft ( @Bad Wolf ), you will mentor Mangopaw. I trust you'll teach her all you know." She took a breath and turned to the next kit.

"Hiddenkit, you will be known as Hiddenpaw. Ravenwind, ( @Fern ) you will mentor Hiddenpaw. I trust you to pass down all you know onto her." With this, Snowstar took a deep breath. "Clan dismissed." She yowled, making her way back down the Highpeak in silence.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; September 16th, 2017 at 10:20 PM.
Old September 16th, 2017, 10:25 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"So dramatic, Minty-boo," Ottertail tried again after seeing that his last nickname had brought no reaction from the she cat. "Though I guess that performance deserves a reward." Rolling off of her, the fluffy Maine Coon flicked her lightly with his tail and smiled at her. A game. Just a game, was something that everyone needed. And he was no exception. At the moment, other then the general problems with the Clan, life was fine for Ottertail. In fact - he hadn't really had anything personally scarring happen to him in a long time, just the general things that had happened to everyone else. The Evil Era. SkyClan coming. This shortage of prey. Those things were definitely scarring, but not only to him... they affected everyone. The tom tried to think of something to do now. At the moment he couldn't think of a game to play, really... for him, the funniest thing was the change in his friend. She seemed so shy until she started warming up to him again, and then it was like a totally different cat had control of her mind. But Ottertail didn't mind. He never minded.

Mintberry inhaled deeply and rolled back over. "Thank the powers above! They brought me back to life!" she exclaimed dramatically. Although she couldn't let this nickname slide. "Minty-boo?" she repeated, scowling in his direction. "I don't remember ever being called such a thing!" she spoke, giving him a shove with one of her forepaws before rolling back onto her side and watching the fluffy feline. "So it's fluff-butt and Minty-boo then, eh? Well we shall rule the nickname kingdom at this point" she purred amused. Her whiskers twitched a little bit as she rolled then onto her back. Her paws were limp as they stuck up in the air, her tail flicking back and forth as she thought to herself. "Now, what, fluff-butt?" she asked, watching the sky at this point.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old September 16th, 2017, 10:26 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

[O.O]

Mangokit leaped to her paws as her name was called. Oh! The kit waved her tail in excitement, then turned to Kiwituft {That is on Patrol} and touched noses with her new mentor. Mangopaw's eyes lit up with joy and she had to force herself to keep her paws on the ground. This is the best day of my life!

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; September 16th, 2017 at 10:27 PM.
Old September 17th, 2017, 01:28 AM
Rising Up

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

{ @Aura }

Snowfall flopped onto her back after a decent sleep. She didn't feel like getting up; the fuzzy warmth of Sprucefur tempted her to go back to a peaceful sleep. But, she forced herself into a sitting position anyway, her mind groggy and eyes blurred.

After a simple stretch and a quick grooming session to look presentable, the she-cat harshly prodded the tom beside her directly on the spine with a claw to hopefully wake him up. "You need to learn to wake up before me," She said, a weak smile leisurely fabricating on her face. She noticed that her front left leg was aching whenever she moved it. Must've slept on it, she decided, her mind still foggy.
Old September 17th, 2017, 06:19 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Owlstone nodded," there's less prey on the fresh kill pile I've noticed and it seems the two legs are expanding the thunderpath. And yes I loved chasing leaves a kit." She meowed.
"I went hunting this morning. Although it won’t be long before the pile is nothing once more,” Honeyvenom remarked, her amber hues briefly glancing at the pile. It was at a decent height but she could already imagine it becoming lower and lower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettleclaw View Post
Nettleclaw watched as Bearpaw manages to slip between them and get away. Well almost, he does have to deal with his chores. He waves his tail in frustration, just like Bearpaw, if he lets Echospeck slip by him, he wont have chores, he'll take Silvercloud away from him! "I can't let him get away with it. Im not going to just watch this happen to me." he murmers aloud to himself, then looks back to Briarwish, seriousness in his eyes, "Ill catch him, and Ill fight him for her."
Briarwish watched the tom with boredly, yet with a tint of curiosity in her eyes. She didn’t know much about Nettleclaw’s situation, for she had only just met him, but she knew enough. "Well um, good for you?” Briarwish said with uncertainty. She had never been one for such….dramatic words. She found them too corny for her liking. "Well, if you want to do anything, you’ll need to find them first. So you stalk your crush more of course,” She said, adding the last part to herself. Oh how she loved teasing her clan mates. She didn’t really care how her words affected others. She could say something mean to a sensitive cat and she wouldn’t notice if they were bawling their eyes out. She whipped around and started padding towards the entrance. She paused at the entrance to turn her head and see if he was coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The warm smile she gave him made the feline smile back. After the stress of worrying about Minnowstripe for what seemed like ages, this was a lot like a warm, but not too hot day... just pleasant. It had been a while since the tom had even dared to so much as look at another she cat, let alone talk to one, but Honeyvenom seemed so sweet. "Yeah... I'm a little worried, though, with the construction going on and everything. I wish the twolegs would stay away from our territory, but..." His voice trailed off and he gave a shrug as though to say 'what do you do?' It wasn't like Leafsparks was exactly socially awkward, but having not spoken to another she cat in a while definitely gave his conversational skills with Honeyvenom something to be desired. Conversations with Minnowstripe had always been easy - just find something to ramble about, let her make her comments, and agree with things that she said, or talk to her as though she were a fragile doll. Compliments and such.

It didn't seem quite appropriate in this situation, however, and the tom knew better then to start on something like that. Her question startled him, not to mention sent his mind reeling for a quick and effortless answer. "Uhh..." Smooth as silk, Leafsparks. Yep, he was one of a kind alright. Right now he was sort of wishing he had never broken up with the familiar she cat, maybe she could have given him lessons or something. Except she was way different then this one. And so Leafsparks wasn't quite sure what to do. Now was generally a time when he would throw in a compliment or something, but again, he knew better then to try doing that with Honeyvenom. She just didn't seem like the type you should try and rush things on. And it was so much more different then what he was used to that honestly, Leafsparks didn't even know what to do. Should he... just answer her?

"Just a situation I had earlier today that I realized is cleared up now. Kind of a late realization, but..." Again, he shrugged and thought if that was accurate. Yeah, it sounded about right. He had also sort of been in shock like he couldn't believe he had just done that. That had been one of the dumbest things he had ever done, and also the smartest. Probably one of the bravest as well, Leafsparks wasn't exactly cowardly but he was no hero. "Yeah, I guess you could say that. I was sort of lost in thought." The tom responded, wondering if that was accurate as well. Yep. Definitely a little lost in thought. He was still thinking about how things were going to go in the future, and if he was going to be alright... chances were, not really. Minnowstripe had cast some pretty lasting scars on his mental health, and he might be paranoid - but then again, freedom always came at a price. Everything did. And while he wasn't quite sure about this price, it was a nice to be free once more all the the same. No matter what the price might be.
The smile that the ginger tabby owned seemed to have magical powers. It seemed so sweet and warm that you wanted to melt and feel like everything was okay. "There’s nothing we can do about it but hope to StarClan that they don’t stay for too long,” Honeyvenom said, nodding her head in agreement. It was scary knowing that the twolegs were slowly edging closer and closer towards their territory. She didn’t like knowing that they were threatening their prey, and therefore, threatening them in the process. The warrior wanted to do something about it, but what could she possibly do to stop them? She was just a cat. Honeyvenom hadn’t tried conversing with a twoleg before, but she had heard stories and she had heard that they spoke a language different to theirs. But even if she could speak to and understand the twolegs, it wasn’t like the idea of it was very pleasant. Why would she want to talk to weird furless creatures that walked around on their back paws? It was just too weird for her.

At his….response, Honeyvenom couldn’t help but regret her actions. She didn’t want to stress him into saying something he wasn’t totally willing to say. But then again, she wasn’t stressing him out at all. She had simply asked a question. And so, that meant she didn’t have to feel guilty for her actions. For a moment, she considered telling him that he didn’t have to answer. But, the curiosity got the better of her and she didn’t think of it for much longer. She had already dared to ask the question, so why wipe away the opportunity to know what he was going through? She pushed the suggestion to the end of her mind and waited patiently for his reply.

"Oh okay. That makes sense,” Honeyvenom said, not dwelling on the topic for much longer. It made no sense to her. She understood what he had said, but at the same time, she was confused as she didn’t know what exactly he was talking about. If he had told her what he was talking about, everything would’ve been so much easier to understand. Still, she pressed the matter no further. "I get that all the time,” She said. Honeyvenom would often get lost in her thoughts and it would take something familiar or loud to knock her back into reality. But the ginger tabby wasn’t considered to be that cat that typically lost herself in her thoughts. Oh no, she knew cats who lost themselves in their thoughts a lot more than she did. For example, her friend Stormstrike. She wasn’t that close with the tom, but she knew him to be that cat who was always losing his grip on reality. He just couldn’t help but lose himself in his imagination. Honeyvenom, wasn’t quite like him. She was less likely to lose herself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

{Lightningbugkit, Ashkit, Cerisekit, & Fireflykit}
@Empress Of Evil

"Ashkit. That's a fitting name!" The golden kit meowed, nodding his head to the gray tabby. As he saw Fireflykit bound off, his ears went back slightly, and he turned back to Ashkit. "Excuse the rudeness of my brother,
he... Doesn't do well with sitting still."
That wasn't the exact way to explain it, but Lightningbugkit didn't know the she-cat well enough to trust her with pouring out all the information on his family to her. It's not that he was an untrustworthy cat, it's just that he thought of himself as smart. And smart was getting to know another before he just blabbed about his whole life story. The silence between the two seemed a bit awkward, and Lightningbugkit hated awkward situations. "Are there any specific games you really like that you would want to play?" He asked, flicking his tail in the air casually.

All of the sudden though, a red-furred she-kit bounded up to the two. Lightningbugkit's green eyes flicked over to her, but upon seeing her he made a full turn of his head. With her red fur glowing in the sunlight, and her eyes shining bright as she introduced herself, Lightningbugkit was slightly awestruck. Still being a young cat, he hadn't seen many different coat colors in his lifetime yet. Her full red coat was enough to make him stare for a moment. But he quickly recovered himself as she swooped her tail underneath her chin. "Uh,
yeah, hi."
He said dumbly. Shaking his head, Lightningbugkit averted his gaze for a moment to glance back at Ashkit, then once more at Cerisekit. "I am Lightningbugkit." He meowed simply, his green eyes wandering over to his brother. "And yeah, I guess twins would be the way to put it?"

One thing was for sure, Lightningbugkit did not do so well when he was surprised by a glossy ginger feline.
@Constellation

Ashkit scowled at the tom cat. She could already tell that she was not going to get along well with him. "You could at least try to be nice,” Ashkit spat at him. Her cheeriness gone just like that, replaced with a fiery anger. She nodded as she turned her attention back to Lightningbugkit, replacing her scowl with the warm smile that had been there moments ago. Her pale green gaze momentarily flickered over to the other tom cat, fury crashing back into her eyes for that small second as she spotted him, before she returned her gaze to Lightningbugkit. He was a lot more pleasant. "I figured,” Ashkit said, nodding her head. "I’ll play anything really. I don’t know many games. Probably because no one ever wants to play with me. I’m not sure why though,” Ashkit said, the last part supposedly for her own ears.

Ashkit’s pondering was suddenly interrupted as another feline came bounding along. Her gaze switched to focus on her and she tilted her head curiously. Her pelt was a vibrant red and she had a confident aura to her. "I’m Ashkit,” The tabby said. The she-cat wasn’t quite sure how she should feel about this newcomer. She seemed so confident and loud, two traits that she didn’t normally wear well. Should she like her? Or should she immediately despise her? Ashkit was one to immediately judge a cat and work out how she should feel about them. It was a habit. She needed to know how to feel about someone, otherwise, her emotions and feelings would get all muddled up. This was one of those times where she was uncertain with herself. Cerisekit seemed nice, yet there was something about her that made her want to not like her.

-----------------------

@Duststorm
With a plump rabbit clutched in her jaws, Silvercloud padded into the camp. It had taken all morning to find this piece of prey, but she was proud of her efforts. It was a fine catch and it would feed a few mouths. She headed over to the fresh kill pile and deposited her catch, and in turn took a wren. Taken the bird between her jaws, she walked over to a quiet part of the camp clearing where she would be able to eat her food in peace. Her belly grumbled loudly and for a few seconds, she glanced around, wondering if anyone had heard that. The only food she’d eaten so far today was a small morsel of mouse, which she ate at dawn. With the sun nearly at sun high, she was starving and she could eat and finish prey the size of a fox. Yet, she had only taken a small piece of prey to eat. Perhaps it wasn’t her wisest choice. Even though she knew the elders and queens needed to eat before her, she believed she deserved more food. Sighing through the fur, she said down and started plucking the feathers off, placing them as a neat mound next to the bird. The problem with birds was their feathers made it that little bit harder to eat them. A few moments later, she had cleared off a decent amount of feathers and so, she started to eat. Her bites were small but quick. She wanted to finish her meal before someone came along and disturbed her peace. She didn’t like eating with someone chatting right next to her ear.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; September 17th, 2017 at 06:46 AM.
Old September 17th, 2017, 07:43 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

"I went hunting this morning. Although it won’t be long before the pile is nothing once more,” Honeyvenom remarked, her amber hues briefly glancing at the pile. It was at a decent height but she could already imagine it becoming lower and lower.

Briarwish watched the tom with boredly, yet with a tint of curiosity in her eyes. She didn’t know much about Nettleclaw’s situation, for she had only just met him, but she knew enough. "Well um, good for you?” Briarwish said with uncertainty. She had never been one for such….dramatic words. She found them too corny for her liking. "Well, if you want to do anything, you’ll need to find them first. So you stalk your crush more of course,” She said, adding the last part to herself. Oh how she loved teasing her clan mates. She didn’t really care how her words affected others. She could say something mean to a sensitive cat and she wouldn’t notice if they were bawling their eyes out. She whipped around and started padding towards the entrance. She paused at the entrance to turn her head and see if he was coming.

The smile that the ginger tabby owned seemed to have magical powers. It seemed so sweet and warm that you wanted to melt and feel like everything was okay. "There’s nothing we can do about it but hope to StarClan that they don’t stay for too long,” Honeyvenom said, nodding her head in agreement. It was scary knowing that the twolegs were slowly edging closer and closer towards their territory. She didn’t like knowing that they were threatening their prey, and therefore, threatening them in the process. The warrior wanted to do something about it, but what could she possibly do to stop them? She was just a cat. Honeyvenom hadn’t tried conversing with a twoleg before, but she had heard stories and she had heard that they spoke a language different to theirs. But even if she could speak to and understand the twolegs, it wasn’t like the idea of it was very pleasant. Why would she want to talk to weird furless creatures that walked around on their back paws? It was just too weird for her.

At his….response, Honeyvenom couldn’t help but regret her actions. She didn’t want to stress him into saying something he wasn’t totally willing to say. But then again, she wasn’t stressing him out at all. She had simply asked a question. And so, that meant she didn’t have to feel guilty for her actions. For a moment, she considered telling him that he didn’t have to answer. But, the curiosity got the better of her and she didn’t think of it for much longer. She had already dared to ask the question, so why wipe away the opportunity to know what he was going through? She pushed the suggestion to the end of her mind and waited patiently for his reply.

"Oh okay. That makes sense,” Honeyvenom said, not dwelling on the topic for much longer. It made no sense to her. She understood what he had said, but at the same time, she was confused as she didn’t know what exactly he was talking about. If he had told her what he was talking about, everything would’ve been so much easier to understand. Still, she pressed the matter no further. "I get that all the time,” She said. Honeyvenom would often get lost in her thoughts and it would take something familiar or loud to knock her back into reality. But the ginger tabby wasn’t considered to be that cat that typically lost herself in her thoughts. Oh no, she knew cats who lost themselves in their thoughts a lot more than she did. For example, her friend Stormstrike. She wasn’t that close with the tom, but she knew him to be that cat who was always losing his grip on reality. He just couldn’t help but lose himself in his imagination. Honeyvenom, wasn’t quite like him. She was less likely to lose herself.

@Constellation

Ashkit scowled at the tom cat. She could already tell that she was not going to get along well with him. "You could at least try to be nice,” Ashkit spat at him. Her cheeriness gone just like that, replaced with a fiery anger. She nodded as she turned her attention back to Lightningbugkit, replacing her scowl with the warm smile that had been there moments ago. Her pale green gaze momentarily flickered over to the other tom cat, fury crashing back into her eyes for that small second as she spotted him, before she returned her gaze to Lightningbugkit. He was a lot more pleasant. "I figured,” Ashkit said, nodding her head. "I’ll play anything really. I don’t know many games. Probably because no one ever wants to play with me. I’m not sure why though,” Ashkit said, the last part supposedly for her own ears.

Ashkit’s pondering was suddenly interrupted as another feline came bounding along. Her gaze switched to focus on her and she tilted her head curiously. Her pelt was a vibrant red and she had a confident aura to her. "I’m Ashkit,” The tabby said. The she-cat wasn’t quite sure how she should feel about this newcomer. She seemed so confident and loud, two traits that she didn’t normally wear well. Should she like her? Or should she immediately despise her? Ashkit was one to immediately judge a cat and work out how she should feel about them. It was a habit. She needed to know how to feel about someone, otherwise, her emotions and feelings would get all muddled up. This was one of those times where she was uncertain with herself. Cerisekit seemed nice, yet there was something about her that made her want to not like her.

-----------------------

@Duststorm
With a plump rabbit clutched in her jaws, Silvercloud padded into the camp. It had taken all morning to find this piece of prey, but she was proud of her efforts. It was a fine catch and it would feed a few mouths. She headed over to the fresh kill pile and deposited her catch, and in turn took a wren. Taken the bird between her jaws, she walked over to a quiet part of the camp clearing where she would be able to eat her food in peace. Her belly grumbled loudly and for a few seconds, she glanced around, wondering if anyone had heard that. The only food she’d eaten so far today was a small morsel of mouse, which she ate at dawn. With the sun nearly at sun high, she was starving and she could eat and finish prey the size of a fox. Yet, she had only taken a small piece of prey to eat. Perhaps it wasn’t her wisest choice. Even though she knew the elders and queens needed to eat before her, she believed she deserved more food. Sighing through the fur, she said down and started plucking the feathers off, placing them as a neat mound next to the bird. The problem with birds was their feathers made it that little bit harder to eat them. A few moments later, she had cleared off a decent amount of feathers and so, she started to eat. Her bites were small but quick. She wanted to finish her meal before someone came along and disturbed her peace. She didn’t like eating with someone chatting right next to her ear.
"Oh," Was his simple one word response to Honeyvenom's words. 'Oh?' What is wrong with you? For some reason, Leafsparks just seemed to be out of it. Despite his newfound freedom, and how much he realized he had missed just talking to other she cats, the tom didn't seem to feel too happy. It was like becoming free, only to find that he was still not truly able to engage in pleasant conversations because... what, had he forgotten how? That wouldn't even make sense! Yet it was the very thing that seemed to be going on, Leafsparks actually appeared to have forgotten how to engage in a pleasant conversation! His dark irises flashed with deep embarassment and the tom gave a small chuckle. "Um, so, do you like to do a lot of things?" Leafsparks attempted a smile, finally feeling a little calmer.

As he'd already had to tell himself earlier, it wasn't as though his "ex" would come barreling around a corner and crash into him, screaming at him about the fact that he was talking to another she cat. Oh, for - it's not going to be the end of the world! He was annoyed with himself. Was there ever going to be a time when he felt really and truly free? Probably not, not at this rate, anyways. The tip of Leafspark's tail flicked nervously. He felt like he was on borrowed time, except his mind was perfectly aware that he wasn't.

"Uh... you, um, want to maybe get out of here?" Leafsparks felt like he was being watched. Everyone looked like their eyes were on him, and it was making the tom highly uncomfortable. He felt as though he was never going to be able to get a moment alone. Never going to be able to just realize that he was okay. But, if he were to get out with Honeyvenom, maybe he would feel more okay. He liked the she cat. She was pretty, and she looked really smart, and she had this sort of calm air around her that was nice. Everything that Minnowtail hadn't been. Everything that, had she been, Leafsparks would have been satisfied to stay with her for good. But as it was, he was with this she cat. This could end up being the best choice or the worst mistake that the tom had ever made, and honestly? He couldn't wait to find out which one it was going to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Mintberry inhaled deeply and rolled back over. "Thank the powers above! They brought me back to life!" she exclaimed dramatically. Although she couldn't let this nickname slide. "Minty-boo?" she repeated, scowling in his direction. "I don't remember ever being called such a thing!" she spoke, giving him a shove with one of her forepaws before rolling back onto her side and watching the fluffy feline. "So it's fluff-butt and Minty-boo then, eh? Well we shall rule the nickname kingdom at this point" she purred amused. Her whiskers twitched a little bit as she rolled then onto her back. Her paws were limp as they stuck up in the air, her tail flicking back and forth as she thought to herself. "Now, what, fluff-butt?" she asked, watching the sky at this point.
The dramatic exclamation had the Maine Coon laughing, and his irises twinkled in amusement. "Yeah, they did it so I could flop on you again," He teased, getting to his paws and looking for a moment like he was going to repeat the same maneuver before he paused and cocked his head to the side, studying her before he laughed again, shoving her back. "Silly, of course we will, Minty-boo! My title shall be The Mighty Leader Fluff-Butt - what's yours?" His irises continued twinkling - most of the time, they never stopped when he was with his best friend. He wondered how she had come up with the nickname fluff-butt - true, his butt might be fluffy, but not any more then the rest of him! Still, part of him didn't mind. It was fluff-butt and Minty-boo now. "Hmm... now... well, we could try hunting or something - or I can flop on you again, you're very comfortable. Let's see, what else could we do..." That familiar spark entered his eyes and the tom continued in the same thoughtful tone. "...we can get me a girlfriend, get you a boyfriend, find mates..." He added with a playfully sly smirk on his maw.

actually debating whether or not to apply him for Mint's love interest

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 17th, 2017, 12:19 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

@Constellation

-----------------------

@Duststorm
Owlstone nodded," Yeah, I can guess, I wish I could help, atleast there are more apprentices. And we have alot of kits in the nursery who'll be able to help in at least six moons, though I feel Right now isn't the time to be having kits as there is a prey shortage and we don't want to split the prey more, we don't want the warriors starving due to having 100 kits and 50 elders..."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 17th, 2017, 01:13 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

The nursery was, quite surprisingly, one of Vixenkit's favorite places. It was a good place to sit and watch. And, an excellent place to meet new victi- friends. She had to remember, they were friends, not her victims. And with Oriolekit out of the way, and Beetlekit not having as much luck without his "lucky partner in crime," Vixenkit was free to do as she wished. The multicolored cat was observing, at the moment, watching the world go by and thinking of what she wanted to do tomorrow. Or today. It was still fairly early, and the day would have enough time left in it for her to do something. Perhaps it was time to make a friend. A partner, or a new toy. A new toy was preferable - honestly, the she cat didn't understand why you would want friends. They were competition. If they were with you, wouldn't others like them better then you? Until they were eliminated. Stupid Oriolekit, hanging around with that tom all the time, and now look what had happened! Though honestly, Vixenkit's relationship with her sister had been shaky. It wasn't like she was heartbroken. The she cat who was known for being bratty, bossy, and manipulative, was alone. And honestly, she could almost wish that Oriolekit and Beetlekit were here, just so she wouldn't have to sit there and listen to the pathetic playing of other kits. The cheerful giggles. Ugh. She wasn't focused on playing - although had she wanted to, Vixenkit would have played all she wanted. Oh yes, she was confusing. She got what she wanted when she wanted it. She did what she wanted when she wanted to. But when she didn't need, or want something, well... that was a whole other story. Couldn't anyone focus on her good qualities? She was strategic, and intelligent, and... yeah, maybe the bad ones were more interesting. Wasn't that just the way the story always went, though?

@Mystical

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Closed Thread