Today 05:15 PM

Old April 7th, 2017, 11:49 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Wish we could just live out here,
the sandy feline thought with a sigh. It was beautiful! It was incredible. It had to be the most beautiful place she had ever seen, and maybe it was even more beautiful then that. She couldn't even wrap her mind around everything around her, and she wondered if that was also something that came with age and experience-- the ability to figure out what was going on in her surroundings. Kestrelpaw wasn't too bad looking for an apprentice, but she wasn't gorgeous-- and she was certainly not even close to the beauty of this place. How could she be? It was just too much for her to take in. "I can't wait to learn all that." She mewed, almost bouncing in the same manner as Aime'Storm was. She hated acting more kit-like then usual, especially when she was no longer considered a kit, but she was excited! She wanted to learn everything there was to learn, and more-- if there was any more. If what he had said were true, then she was certainly proud to be a ThunderClan cat. Being able to hunt all of those things meant they should have more prey in leaf-bare-- right? Kestrelpaw wasn't picky, she'd probably catch anything she could... and hope that the rest of the Clan was okay with eating whatever it was.
His paws kept moving, and the scene around them only grew more complicated. The thicket was getting thicker, though less and leave were on the ground, no crunching under their paws. It felt,,silent. Like nothing else was here. There when he opened his maw,he knew they were. Surrounded by prey,all around them. He leaned close to Krestalpaw,"Were now in a hunting ground of Thunderclan, notice theres no leave here, perfect to be as silent as can be." his voice was quiet - hushed. "Here you are bound to find mice and rodents here,but not so much birds if you're looking for feathers for your nest. I want you to open your mouth and taste the air, and tell me what you smell, okay?" he mewed quietly. Green hues looked around,despite his excitement his tail lay still,not wanting to give anything away to any potential prey.
Old April 8th, 2017, 04:11 PM
yuh

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyra View Post
@#1Warrior

As soon as Thornstep padd d out into the territory, he inhaled the cool, crisp air. The sun warmed his pelt instantly, but he didn't mind it. In fact, it felt wonderful to him. He just wanted to find a nic spot and lay down, but he promised to hunt and so that's what he was going to do. "Where do you want to go and hunt first?" The brown and white tabby asked Morningwing, sniffing around for any sign of prey. Instantly he caught e smell of a few mice and some squirrels. "Seems like anywhere would be a good spot, just to let you know." Thornstep was sure that Morningwing knew, but he just wanted to point it out and be helpful.

bump @#1Warrior
Old April 8th, 2017, 05:18 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
I'm sure she's not a nightmare.

She looks like a delight.

What had Featherspeckle meant by that? Of course Ryver was a nightmare! Had she known the feline? Had she been the one dealing with Ryver's games and innocence until he was sure his heart was going to snap, then at the next second mending it up as though she had never meant to hurt him, then breaking it for good and coming back with her bandages as always? But that time, he'd rejected her care. Her attention. He'd rejected her, and he had left her behind along with his old life. That had been the time he'd decided never to reject a she cat.

The way Ryver had rejected him. The way she'd ripped him apart, acting like it was no big deal and then... it was almost too much for the tom to bear. He didn't like it at all. Ryver was a demon, and she needed to be stopped before she decided to move on again and break someone else's heart. And crack them open, like she had done to him, leaving them for the birds to chow down on. Disgusting-- but unfortunately, with Ryver? It was the absolute truth.

His expression became gentler at Featherspeckle's words. Softer. Calmer. "Did you really think I would?" He asked, though there was a hint of hurt in them. If she had thought he would leave her company for the one of the tortoiseshell, then... something was wrong. Ryver had been pretty, sure-- but attraction was fleeting. Love was fleeting. It was there one moment, and the next? The next it was moving on to another victim, leaving you broken hearted-- empty-- torn. Torn open, torn apart, just torn. He was absolutely certain that he would continue to be ripped open.

Torn apart.

That was, until some starry angel decided to come down and take him with them. Up to StarClan, where he would no longer have to worry about drama like this. One thing he was sure of? There would be no Ryver in StarClan. There would be no... anyone. Surrounded by lost loved ones, maybe someday Featherspeckle would join him, but until then? He was content. Happy. And... completely alone. He would forever be alone. And yet there was always that spark of hope twisting and turning inside him. Forever there, but never doing anything about his current situation. Always twisting and turning, but never fixing. Just giving him what he needed to go on until it was his time for a starry angel to retrieve his spirit.

That would be a good time for the tom. He wasn't quite sure what to say to the multi-colored, willowy looking feline before him-- and so he kept silent. Martenthorn never said anything if he wasn't sure what to say. It was part of his personality-- his awkward, and yet perfectly friendly personality. He was... interesting. A cat to remember, to say the least. And yet he was forgotten. The tom, or she cat, sitting in the corner of the clearing...always alone, and yet no one ever noticed.

Maybe this was his chance to not be alone. Though the tom sincerely doubted it. No-- he was destined to be alone, wasn't he? It was a punishment. Fate, in a manner of speaking. And yet, he was certain that even fate could be tricked at times. There were ways to twist and turn things to his advantage, weren't there? There have to be, he thought with a twinge of desperation lacing his thoughts. "Featherspeckle? If-- if you w-wouldn't mind... maybe we should head back?" He suggested with a twinge of worry. He had seen enough of the territory-- and what was lying within it-- to last him a lifetime.

He was pretty sure he wouldn't want to be coming out here anytime soon, and even if he did-- there was a certain she cat he would be avoiding. A certain demon, to be honest. And yet Featherspeckle didn't seem to think she was. She is, though! She's a horrible, scheming cat! He thought with an angry snarl welling up in his throat. And yet, maybe she was right. Maybe it was time to put the past behind him and head into the future. The future was uncertain. Cold, and dark. But right now things felt pretty warm to him. And as long as Featherspeckle trusted him? He would feel safe.
The multi-colored she-cat studied Martenthorn’s expression. He looked as if he were...suspicious of her. Featherspeckle tilted her head. What was the matter? Was it something she said? The she-cat didn’t know, but she felt that it had to do something with Ryver. The name made her laugh. She wanted to laugh, but it also made her feel demented in doing so. Martenthorn was going through a tough time, and she had to make herself aware of that. Evidently, the feline had been joking about whatever she called Ryver. From what Martenthorn had told her, Ryver was anything but a delight. Featherspeckle could vividly recall her own tragic love story. And, the deepest secret that haunted her whenever she was near a ledge. She had been strong. She was still young, and she was still living. That had to be enough said right there.

But, it wasn’t. Featherspeckle knew that whatever she did, it would amount to nothing. She would still be battling herself, and she would still be unhappy. For a moment, as she looked at Martenthorn. She felt that a piece of her could be happy. If she allowed herself to. She felt that she could love Martenthorn. After all, he was sweet. A purity that was innocence. He carried a fire within him. As her eyes roamed his pelt, admiring it slightly, she flinched, looking away. At his words, her ears perked, but she didn’t look at him. She didn’t want to. ‘’Well,’’ Her voice was soft. ‘’Could you really blame me?’’ She added after some time.

Did he have a reason to blame her as to why she believed that he would leave her? Featherspeckle was one of those cats that liked to assume things for what they weren’t, in her vision. She figured since Moose left her, then Martenthorn was bound to leave her. Especially when he found himself a lovable female that he would take in as a mate. Thus, leaving her. She wouldn’t blame him. She would be happy for him. Long ago, she stopped holding grudges. This was because she let go of a life that shouldn’t have left. Whatever happened to her, it was because she sown bad seeds, and that was alright to Featherspeckle. She was content where she was at the moment, being in the presence of a good friend.

‘’I’m sorry--I didn’t mean to assume that you would...leave me.’’ She gently got up, swaying her tail lightly. The feline smiled sweetly at the tom, unable to say anything else. Her mind was busy, and her thoughts were disorganized. If she did say something, it might offend Martenthorn. It was the last thing she needed at the moment. She seen the tom when he was angry, and she vowed to never get on that side. She might had been able to escape Moose’s clutches, but the abyssinian in front of her? She doubt it would be possible.

At his next words, the she-cat piped, ‘’Of course! You know that I would follow you anywhere-’’ Did she sound too distress?--Another sign of desperation? The she-cat shook her head, breathing in slowly. ‘’I mean, lead the way.’’ Her smile was still bright, albeit faltering. She didn’t know what she was doing anymore, and perhaps getting out of the territory would be best for both of them. As she stated before, she would follow him anywhere. Martenthorn would probably never know how much he saved her from herself. The voices inside her head calmed, somewhat satisfied or scheming their next plan.

Featherspeckle looked ahead, wondering if she would be able to catch a glimpse of that demon that haunted Martenthorn’s past, but she seen nothing. Absolutely nothing. ‘’Lead the way.’’ Featherspeckle lightly grazed herself along his side .
Old April 8th, 2017, 08:55 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

@Rockstar ) icepaw excitedly bounced out of the camp with dawnfrost eager to impress her mother her multicolored pelt quivering with excitement she turned to her mother

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old April 8th, 2017, 09:00 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdrop View Post
He frowned and said "I guess I should stop then..." He sighed and flicked his tail. He looked outside and then looked back at his paws
"Look Quietstream...I'm not mad..I promise, I just want to know why. I want to know why you think that you aren't perfectly capable with your fighting abilities. Can you at least tell me that?" she asked, her voice soft, more surprised and shocked still, but not angry, besides, she needed him around, not with her going through..this..again.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old April 8th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post

"Look Quietstream...I'm not mad..I promise, I just want to know why. I want to know why you think that you aren't perfectly capable with your fighting abilities. Can you at least tell me that?" she asked, her voice soft, more surprised and shocked still, but not angry, besides, she needed him around, not with her going through..this..again.
He said "When I was... Younger around 16 moons I had a mate and... We had kits. I then realized that... rogues were following us. I fought but i couldn't save them... I don't want you to get hurt like they did."
Old April 9th, 2017, 08:03 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
@Rockstar ) icepaw excitedly bounced out of the camp with dawnfrost eager to impress her mother her multicolored pelt quivering with excitement she turned to her mother
Dawnfrost purred as she followed Icepaw out into the territory. She couldn't help but feel eager to see what her daughter had learned in her training, as well as think about how her other kits were doing.
Old April 9th, 2017, 09:38 AM
DragoVB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Dawnfrost purred as she followed Icepaw out into the territory. She couldn't help but feel eager to see what her daughter had learned in her training, as well as think about how her other kits were doing.
Icepaw sniffed the air in search of prey she scented a squirrel and pinpointed it behind a downed tree she dropped into a hunter crouch and steathily crept up to tree

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old April 9th, 2017, 02:21 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Nighty

Nightcry looked over at his new friend, an awestruck look plastered on his face. He wasnt expecting the other to have so many siblings, he wasn't expecting the other to have such a big family. But then again, it didn't really surprise him as much as he thought it did, with Storkflight's sweet, forgiving, welcoming personality, it made sense. The ebony colored Tom looked down at the forest below him, watching mice and shrews scatter around beneath him. After the other Tom stoped speaking he focused his silver hues back upon the Tom and smiled sweetly, softly "That's great! I'm happy you have so many family members to lean on. I had a mother and father, but....they died the day me and my brother, Dayhum, became apprentices....so, it's just me and him." he stated, his words soaked in pain. He missed his family, well, he missed his parents, their warmth, their love, not that Dayhum didn't give that to him. He knew his brother loved him, he knew he would do anything for him, but sometimes he found himself wishing his brother died with his parents. It broke him inside, ripped his soul apart, it made the black colored Tom detest himself more. He looked to his side, discomfort evident on his face, he wrapped his tail around his paws and refused to look at his companion "Have you ever.......wished that they weren't there?" he choked out, hatred washed over him as he said it, images of Ratnight popped up in his head, the fact that he was resurrected, the fact that the late leader refused to believe that their deal died with him. And he went along with it, Nightcry did whatever he was asked for the sake of his brothers safety. He clenched his jaw and dug his claws into the bark he was perched on "That sounds awful doesn't it? Thinking that way, wishing that your family was in some way or another physically harmed. I'm awful despicable, horrible." he choked out, how depressing could he get? How many cats could he drive away from him?

Nightcry let out a few deep breaths and looked back at Storkflight, untold, unexplainable emotions danced in his silver hues, an apologetic look evident on his face "I'm sorry....I'm not exactly the brightest sun in the clan. If ya want to talk to someone like that I'd go to Dayhum...." he trailed off, he was looking everywhere but his friends face, unable to look him in the eye.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 9th, 2017, 03:52 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdrop View Post
He said "When I was... Younger around 16 moons I had a mate and... We had kits. I then realized that... rogues were following us. I fought but i couldn't save them... I don't want you to get hurt like they did."
Ravenstorm sighed. So he had had another mate, like her. "Oh...Quietstream, I'm so sorry to hear that. I can understand that, because I've had another mate too, one I don't wish to talk about much. But I can see now where you're coming from, but why train with...him?" she asked. "My first mate was from Windclan, I met him in the last flood we had. We technically had three kits, two were stillborn. The living one, we named Hazelkit. But Harechaser took him back to Windclan. That way I wouldn't have to explain a father. So Hazel grew up in Windclan and became Hazelpaw. Hazelpaw is with Starclan now. One of Singenight's close followers, I believe his deputy, killed him when he was fleeing the fire outbreak there. That's why I don't want you around Singenight, I don't want you getting hurt either."
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Ravenstorm sighed. So he had had another mate, like her. "Oh...Quietstream, I'm so sorry to hear that. I can understand that, because I've had another mate too, one I don't wish to talk about much. But I can see now where you're coming from, but why train with...him?" she asked. "My first mate was from Windclan, I met him in the last flood we had. We technically had three kits, two were stillborn. The living one, we named Hazelkit. But Harechaser took him back to Windclan. That way I wouldn't have to explain a father. So Hazel grew up in Windclan and became Hazelpaw. Hazelpaw is with Starclan now. One of Singenight's close followers, I believe his deputy, killed him when he was fleeing the fire outbreak there. That's why I don't want you around Singenight, I don't want you getting hurt either."

@Nighty

Nightcry looked over at his new friend, an awestruck look plastered on his face. He wasnt expecting the other to have so many siblings, he wasn't expecting the other to have such a big family. But then again, it didn't really surprise him as much as he thought it did, with Storkflight's sweet, forgiving, welcoming personality, it made sense. The ebony colored Tom looked down at the forest below him, watching mice and shrews scatter around beneath him. After the other Tom stoped speaking he focused his silver hues back upon the Tom and smiled sweetly, softly "That's great! I'm happy you have so many family members to lean on. I had a mother and father, but....they died the day me and my brother, Dayhum, became apprentices....so, it's just me and him." he stated, his words soaked in pain. He missed his family, well, he missed his parents, their warmth, their love, not that Dayhum didn't give that to him. He knew his brother loved him, he knew he would do anything for him, but sometimes he found himself wishing his brother died with his parents. It broke him inside, ripped his soul apart, it made the black colored Tom detest himself more. He looked to his side, discomfort evident on his face, he wrapped his tail around his paws and refused to look at his companion "Have you ever.......wished that they weren't there?" he choked out, hatred washed over him as he said it, images of Ratnight popped up in his head, the fact that he was resurrected, the fact that the late leader refused to believe that their deal died with him. And he went along with it, Nightcry did whatever he was asked for the sake of his brothers safety. He clenched his jaw and dug his claws into the bark he was perched on "That sounds awful doesn't it? Thinking that way, wishing that your family was in some way or another physically harmed. I'm awful despicable, horrible." he choked out, how depressing could he get? How many cats could he drive away from him?

Nightcry let out a few deep breaths and looked back at Storkflight, untold, unexplainable emotions danced in his silver hues, an apologetic look evident on his face "I'm sorry....I'm not exactly the brightest sun in the clan. If ya want to talk to someone like that I'd go to Dayhum...." he trailed off, he was looking everywhere but his friends face, unable to look him in the eye.

Storkflight felt saddened about the fact that both of Nightcry's parents were dead, with Starclan. He too never knew his true, biological parents. He didn't know them, not even remembered them. He didn't know what it was like to see parts of himself in his parents. He didn't know any of that, only what his Clan and Nightbreeze had given him. Although, for knowing nothing else, that was all he needed. He couldn't imagine a different life for himself, Thunderclan was all he knew. He didn't know what it was like to miss a parent. He couldn't relate with Nightcry on that one, but he sympathize using his knowledge that his true mother was out there, most likely alone. "Nightcry..I'm sorry. I don't know how that must feel. Terrible I would think." he said, his voice quiet. "But wish they were never there? I don't know. The only time I wished my family, like Nightbreeze and my brother Barkskip, weren't there, was during the Evil Era. I was scared for them. I didn't know what would happen. I didn't want them there, I didn't want them getting hurt. They're not my true family, but they're all I've ever known, so I feel for them like I'm sure I would for my biological parents." He said. This was true, and then there was his other friend that he would have protected at all costs as well. Little Owlpaw. She was his best friend, and there was a time where he had to protect her during the Evil Era. She had been frightened and scared, and in need of a friend, so he had been there. She was like family to him too. "I don't mind Nightcry. If there's things you need to talk about, no matter how dark and depressing you might think they are, I'll listen to you. You're a friend and if there's something bothering you, I'll listen. I don't want you to go through anything alone, but it sounds like Dayhum is a pretty good sibling, no? I don't mind talking about what ever. It sounds like I have some commonalities between the both of you." He offered encouragingly.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; April 9th, 2017 at 03:53 PM.