Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
LF Rainyday art
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 02:01 PM
10k kk AND OC ^^
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:56 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 01:56 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 01:55 PM
Art competition!
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 01:54 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 1st, 2017, 02:54 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

What Hunterpaw had said made his mentor laugh. Extremely hard. ''Do you really think I'm going to allow an apprentice to tear me down just to impress some giggling she cats?'' Springwind had shook his head, but once again prepared himself for the attack. The main thing the tom wanted was to see what Hunterpaw had gained from their lessons. Often, Springwind would take the tom out on hunting lessons or running, but hardly it would be battle lessons. And, now it was a chance for Hunterpaw to prove himself whenever an important battle did come up in the future. Springwind wanted his apprentice to be ready. If he lost him, the tom didn't know what he would do. Losing Hunterpaw was like losing a son that he would never have.

''I hope so. You hit like a she cat!'' The tom taunted, hoping to set fire in his apprentice's eyes. Soon enough, Springwind was knocked over, surprised of the strength Hunterpaw put in. However, Springwind would not allow his apprentice to win and outsmart him just for a group of girls. He knew that girls liked a challenge, and Springwind was simply helping him. The tom waited for a few moments, having his vision cleared. ''Good job.'' He commented, wiggling from under him. ''But, you must-'' Springwind pushed his quarters up, lifting his hind quarters into the air to unbalance his apprentice from on top of him, causing the other tom to be thrown to the side. Springwind rolled onto his stomach, and got to his paws. ''remember to lock your hind legs onto mine, so that I wouldn't be able to knock you off. But you're getting there, bud!'' He exclaimed proudly, and his eyes glittered with pride.

''Every action has a reaction. When it comes to fighting how about you try something a little bit sneakier instead of doing something predictable?'' He chuckled. ''Now, try again!''

~~~

Alunapaw pinned her ears back, but smiled towards the white apprentice who was nice to her. She once again turned her attention towards the two; mentor and apprentice. She loved watching a playful battle and so far she had to admit that she was quite impressed with Hunterpaw's battle moves. For a half-clan cat, she purred to herself, amused. It was known that he most likely had the abilities of Windclan and Thunderclan within him.

''Hi, Sunpaw.'' Alunapaw gave the orange tabby a look, checking her over. She smiled at her, and twitched her ears at their conversation. Dovepaw and Ravenpaw sure did sound desperate to her, and she didn't know that Hunterpaw was seeing Sunpaw. A part of her felt jealous--envious, and from hearing what Sunpaw was saying about Hunterpaw did not make her expression lightened up. However, the she cat ignored the girls around her, and focused her attention on the battle. It was the only thing she could do.

And, just like that, the she cat wanted to snap towards Dovepaw. What was so amazing about him? She wanted to say, but thought best not to. They weren't her friends, and she did not have time to either make more bullies or enemies. She tried to be friends with Breezepaw once upon a time, but Breezepaw was one of the worst. She was the cat that acted like a friend and wasn't afraid to bring anyone down. Alunapaw was sure that the black and white she cat would get along perfectly with the group of swooning girls over Hunterpaw.

Alunapaw continued to hear their conversation, but her eyes stayed focus on Hunterpaw, examining his next move. A part of her felt flustered, knowing he would never want to challenge her. To help her with her own training as her uncle tried to get the tom to pin her in the earlier moons, but he had refused to do it. She felt hurt and stupid, and from then on, she wished he had taken her up on that challenge. She figured it would be fun to put him in his place, which was why she was interested in his movements now. Just staring at him with brightened green eyes.

He was a simple cat, wasn't he? Complicated too...was it possible for him to be both? Perhaps, the tom wasn't complicated. For, Alunapaw never really allowed herself to get to know him ever since her uncle had been spending most of his time with her. So, she stayed quiet and thought on what Sunpaw was saying.
Hunterpaw gritted his teeth as he was knocked off, grunting as he landed on his side. It didnt take him long to scramble to his paws and whirl around to face his mentor. His eyes were blazing yet playful as he tensed, but crouching this time. Come on, Hunter, you're part ThunderClan! And ThunderClan are the best fighters! Very vaguely, he could remember some battle moves he'd been taught by some older Thunderclan apprentices. What were their names again? Foxpaw...Splashpaw...And Blackpaw. They would come in, one each day to play with the kits, and Hunterpaw could remember they would talk with him and teach him battle strategies. Now if he could just remember...

"I got a good move for you. Its called the leap-and-hold! Its best used for smaller cats facing a large opponent. What you do is you leap onto their back and latch on with your claws just enough so they cant throw you off, and when you're on your back they cant reach you!" Foxpaw crouched in front of a young Hunterkit, flexing his claws slightly. Splashpaw who was beside him, pricked her ears.

"And add a shoulder drop to that. Leap up, latch onto your opponents back.
When you're up there, grab their shoulders and pushed down hard. This will send them crashing onto their stomach, knocking their breath away for at least a few seconds. Roll of and kick them onto their sides, and you can pin them with ease."

Hunterpaw couldnt help but grin as he thought over these words carefully. They were simply techniques, but none that Springwind had taught him yet. This was his moment to impress his mentor as well as the girls, who were still watching with wide eyes and smiles. Hunterpaw flexed his claws slightly, and sheathed them just enough to where he couldnt cause any real damage. Here goes nothing.

Without warning, the Tom bounded forward, darting past his mentor. He slammed his paws down and skidded to a stop when he was just behind him, wasting no time as he shot forward once more. He sprang up and flexed his claws, aiming to land on Springwind's back so he could latch on and push the older Tom to the ground, then roll off and kick his mentor to his side. Hopefully this attack works, because im running out of moves! Hunterpaw thought, amused.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old May 1st, 2017, 04:04 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Meadowsong nodded, heading for camp with her prey in her jaws.
Rushpaw deposited his mouse in the fresh-kill pile. "What should we do now?", the ginger apprentice asked Meadowsong.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old May 1st, 2017, 05:55 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Skeletonkit nodded. He'd heard of rain, but it was strange and kind of scary. He pressed against Spottedheart's pelt. He gave her a doubtful glance.
“B-but Mama, the elders scare me.” he whispered, poking the vole with one claw. He didn't see how giving the elders a piece of meat would make him leader. Anyway, the thought of standing up and addressing WindClan, that also scared him. He didn't want that. No. “Oh.” he grabbed the vole and dropped it at his mother's paws. “You're not me, and you deserve it.” he said, backing up a little. He purred, tilting his head and wondering how she would react. He loved his mother, but sometimes, she confused him a little. Skeletonkit's golden amber eyes glinted in the pale light, full of curiosity and excitement. “Why do we need rain? Doesn't rain make everything brown and slippy-dippy?” he asked, giggling. He often did that with his words, and asked questions in the least expected order.
Spottedheart accepted Skeletonkit's loving snuggle. "Honey, they aren't scary. I'd prefer the word.. Misunderstood, forsaken," she told him, slightly--though not as much as a senior warrior should be--offended. The calico looked down at her kit. "Mama will be an elder in, I'd say, 40 to 50 Moons, maybe sooner if I get a severe enough wound." She added, "..plus, you'll be big soon and no longer afraid of those stinky old elders." Spottedheart wrinkled her nose as to demonstrate a horrific odor, ending with a playful laugh. She smiled and shook her head amusingly as Skeletonkit asked about the substance of rain. "Well, yes, but just the right amount can actually help the moorlands grow more grass!"
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old May 1st, 2017, 05:57 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
Was that blush she could see? Does he like me back? Ferncreek wondered. Should I ask? No! No dont do that. She looked up as he brushed past her. She caught his gaze and was positively mesmerized by the twinkle in his eye. She blushed and turned her eyes away. As she led on, she tried to focus on finding a scent but couldn't, an image of Breezewind's marvelous coat still lingering in her mind.
Breezewind breathed in and out lightly. He sniffed the air, still no scent. He growled and snorted. Where are all the prey? his polished claws clicked on the ground as he walked. He said "It's starting to get dark... We should get back to camp."
Old May 1st, 2017, 06:01 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp Katz View Post
Rushpaw deposited his mouse in the fresh-kill pile. "What should we do now?", the ginger apprentice asked Meadowsong.
Meadowsong set her vole down with a small shrug, looking around. "I don't know, actually..." she mewed.
Old May 1st, 2017, 06:12 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdrop View Post
Breezewind breathed in and out lightly. He sniffed the air, still no scent. He growled and snorted. Where are all the prey? his polished claws clicked on the ground as he walked. He said "It's starting to get dark... We should get back to camp."
Ferncreek tried not to let the sadness show on her face. She had really enjoyed her time with Breezewind. But it was getting dark and the evening wind made her shiver. "Yah we should." She turned toward camp, slightly stumbling over her legs. She hung head against the slight chill seeping through her short fur.
Old May 1st, 2017, 06:15 PM
Memerofthememes

@ladybugg03
Breezewind entered the camp and grabbed a rabbit. He laid down and quickly ate it. I should ask her... No! What am I thinking? I'm just gonna embarrass myself he sat up and then slowly padded towards the she cat
Old May 1st, 2017, 06:42 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Trashy Sky

Thrushflight had crept from the warriors den and sat timidly in the space between the warriors den and the apprentices den. This was his safe spot for some reason. It was a spot that he enjoyed. The sun came down on his perfectly allowing his fur to warm up beneath it's rays. His pale blue hues which normally held a scared look now held content. It was clear that he was at ease there. Well... that was until someone casually made their way up to him, then it was timid little Thrushflight all over again. At least that's what the majority of the clan saw him as. Too timid to be a warrior. However, here he was, having a warrior name and doing the duties as a warrior. If only they knew of what he did in secret. Once you broke down the warrior's barriers, there was a cat that no one dared to reckon with. A cat that witnessed the death of the Thunderclan warrior who sparked it all. Yet, looking into those innocent pale blues, you'd never guess. His act was down to a queue. He'd get tired of it sometimes, but he did what was necessary to live in Windclan. It was the only reason he'd been able to stick around while his comrades were driven out. If only they had been as clever as Caramelblood. He thought to himself, thinking back to the cats he used to be close to. Foolish. He'd never make that mistake again, though his exception was his best friend, Caramelblood. The feline that sparked something Thrushflight couldn't understand. How could he understand it though? He'd never experienced something like it before. His gaze glazed over with thought as he zoned into his own world, not realizing what was going on around him. Boy, if someone were to nudge him now, he'd jump so bad.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; May 3rd, 2017 at 06:40 PM.
Old May 1st, 2017, 06:56 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdrop View Post
@ladybugg03
Breezewind entered the camp and grabbed a rabbit. He laid down and quickly ate it. I should ask her... No! What am I thinking? I'm just gonna embarrass myself he sat up and then slowly padded towards the she cat
Ferncreek sat and stared at her rabbit. She sighed. She couldn't stop thinking about Breezewind. She had really enjoyed her time with him. Snap out of it Ferncreek! Pull yourself together! She looked up a new found confidence and saw Breezewind walking toward her. Her confidence melted. "H-hi" she meowed as he came near. Her tail twitched nervously. She smiled shyly.
Old May 1st, 2017, 07:04 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
Ferncreek sat and stared at her rabbit. She sighed. She couldn't stop thinking about Breezewind. She had really enjoyed her time with him. Snap out of it Ferncreek! Pull yourself together! She looked up a new found confidence and saw Breezewind walking toward her. Her confidence melted. "H-hi" she meowed as he came near. Her tail twitched nervously. She smiled shyly.
He smiled and dipped his head. He sat down next to her and said, "um fern creek... May I ask you something?" He shifted his paws nervously and blushed hard