Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:29 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 02:26 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 02:24 PM
Sagekit finder
by Maybi
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 02:23 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 02:16 PM

Old January 26th, 2024, 10:07 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Annihilate! [ Battle Event ]

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue

Was that. . . a praise? For failing? Oh. She hadn't thought of it in the way Sharpclaw put it. Hooray! That little praise seemed to boost the apprentice because she tensed on her paws and nodded eagerly, wanting to attempt this move again. Unbeknownst to Sharpclaw, Treepaw had done this move on Skunkstrike before and successfully took her down.

Treepaw rolls a 16

As Sharpclaw ran towards her, Treepaw jumped into the air with ease, twisting as she'd practiced before and landing on the warrior's back with a mock growl. She obeyed Sharpclaw's orders and let her claws sink into his fur, not daring to break skin more than just to hang onto him.

Just to show off that she did know how to fight some, Treepaw bit his scruff and wrapped her paws around his neck, pressing into his throat to choke him up. This was hoping he'd stop running or even be surprised enough to fall so she could leap away to safety. She wouldn't know what to do from that moment on, it was up to how Sharpclaw reacted to her move.

@Tecumori

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 26th, 2024, 10:45 PM
on hiatus

My Mood: Fine

Sharpclaw
ThunderClan | 18m | he/him
Agatha Kitty (+2) || Permanent Limp (-3)

Sharpclaw charged at her, darting as quickly as his three legs could carry him. It surprised him when Treepaw so easily avoided him, landing and twisting her way onto his back as if she'd done it a million times.

He wanted to compliment her on the successful leap, but the sudden weight added to his upset his balance, and he growled instead with the focus it took to steady himself. He didn't take into account how weak he'd still be after his recovery. Still, he managed to keep himself standing-- or in this case crouched.

It seemed Treepaw didn't need much training on this specfic move. She appeared to know exactly what she was doing as she wrapped her paws around his neck and gripped his scruff in her teeth. If she knew that much, she probably knew to avoid his next move.

[1d20 - 3: 6] (attempts to shake her off; fumbled)
Sharpclaw reared upward, attempting to shake Treepaw off of him, and if that didn't work, planned to roll onto his side. However, as soon as he set his weight onto his hind paws he fell backwards, unable to support both himself and the young apprentice. Maw open in surprise, he shouted as he was pulled downward. If Treepaw didn't move out the way in time she would surely be crushed beneath him.

@SuspiciousMindz (lol Sharp is always unlucky with his rolls)
–– Image credits go to SableSteel; Author of Clangen ––

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old January 27th, 2024, 04:19 PM
Just A Fossil

My Mood: Spooky

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue

Treepaw rolls a 14

Well, that went shockingly better than she could've hoped for. Treepaw was able to get together enough agility to spring off the back of the warrior. Although she fumbled a little bit on the landing, instantly feeling the soreness in her front paws when she landed roughly.

Without giving herself much recovery time, she caught her balance and whipped around to see what Sharpclaw was doing or if he was still down on the ground. Either way, she wouldn't move from her spot. It felt like a good pausing point for them so he could critique her technique again. Her eyes lit up a little as she realized that she might've won this mock fight. It started rough, but she did it!

"So, watcha you think?"

@Tecumori

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 27th, 2024, 05:50 PM
on hiatus

My Mood: Fine

Sharpclaw

Sharpclaw fell onto his back, but thankfully without Treepaw underneath him. A fast little apprentice, she was. He held back a snarl has the ground scraped against his wounded shoulder, gently turning himself over and replacing any sign of pain with a strained grin. Treepaw deserved at least that much. She had done so well and he wanted her to know it. Was she only pretending to be so clueless in the beginning? Because if not, then she's proved to him to have a lot of potential otherwise.

Still resting on the ground he looked up at her, "You did great kid. You've got a lotta potential in ya," Her mentor ought to be proud, a feeling he could only hope to achieve in his efforts to mentor others. Now he stood, wounded leg cradled back to his side, throbbing slightly in aggrivation at being touched.

"You seem real quick on your paws, an' I know a couple more moves that should work wonders for you against brutes like me," That was, if she even wanted to continue training with him. She'd flipped him so easily, and though he was proud of her for it, a whisper of shame still lingered in him for his obvious weakness. What would Hailstorm think of him now.

@SuspiciousMindz

Plumpaw - 15/100
ThunderClan | 6m | he/she/they
Agatha Kitty (+2) || Mind Reader (+3) || Silver Tongue

He felt his paw swipe across Fleckpaw's face and a look of worry flashed across his. He hadn't hurt her, had he? She looked fine enough and soon his playful smile returned. "I got you! I got you!"

Now he was bent low, rump in the air and tail swishing back and forth. "Now you try and hit me!" He'd give her a free hit, just to keep things interesting. It wasn't any fun if she couldn't hit him back, after all.

@Barnaby

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; January 27th, 2024 at 05:55 PM.
Old January 28th, 2024, 11:06 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks View Post
|°•RiverPool•°|

He smirked. this apprentice was an easy target. "Are you afraid?"He smiled creepily, aiming to spook him a bit.

Mushroompaw(44/100)

Mushroompaw puffed up again, letting out a silent hiss at the warrior. Why were they smiling so weird? Why weren't they moving? (Short, sorry)

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old January 28th, 2024, 01:20 PM
~Mushroom obsessed~

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Mushroompaw(44/100)

Mushroompaw puffed up again, letting out a silent hiss at the warrior. Why were they smiling so weird? Why weren't they moving? (Short, sorry)
*-RiverPool-*

"Hm, A bit harder to scare i see,"He bent down to the apprentice's height, "Ya really wanna fight?"

(I've never done a fight in roleplay before soooo)

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"autumn is my favourite"

"Why?"

"Nature makes the leaves turn my favourite color, fire."

Old January 29th, 2024, 06:50 PM
"Your good old friend!"

Bump Policy: You can bump me anytime pal!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumori View Post

Sharpclaw

Sharpclaw fell onto his back, but thankfully without Treepaw underneath him. A fast little apprentice, she was. He held back a snarl has the ground scraped against his wounded shoulder, gently turning himself over and replacing any sign of pain with a strained grin. Treepaw deserved at least that much. She had done so well and he wanted her to know it. Was she only pretending to be so clueless in the beginning? Because if not, then she's proved to him to have a lot of potential otherwise.

Still resting on the ground he looked up at her, "You did great kid. You've got a lotta potential in ya," Her mentor ought to be proud, a feeling he could only hope to achieve in his efforts to mentor others. Now he stood, wounded leg cradled back to his side, throbbing slightly in aggrivation at being touched.

"You seem real quick on your paws, an' I know a couple more moves that should work wonders for you against brutes like me," That was, if she even wanted to continue training with him. She'd flipped him so easily, and though he was proud of her for it, a whisper of shame still lingered in him for his obvious weakness. What would Hailstorm think of him now.

@SuspiciousMindz

Plumpaw - 15/100
ThunderClan | 6m | he/she/they
Agatha Kitty (+2) || Mind Reader (+3) || Silver Tongue

He felt his paw swipe across Fleckpaw's face and a look of worry flashed across his. He hadn't hurt her, had he? She looked fine enough and soon his playful smile returned. "I got you! I got you!"

Now he was bent low, rump in the air and tail swishing back and forth. "Now you try and hit me!" He'd give her a free hit, just to keep things interesting. It wasn't any fun if she couldn't hit him back, after all.

@Barnaby
Fleckpaw

She felt the swipe and saw the worried look on her brother's face. "I'm fine!," she pipped up saying. As Plumpaw gave her permission to hit him, she charged and headbutted into his chest trying to be soft but it wasnt as soft. "Sorry!"

Old February 1st, 2024, 07:57 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Of course he would match her. Bumblestar grit her teeth as they rammed into each other and she skidded back, claws scraping against the ground to gain purchase. "Goin' easy on me'll just prove you don't have what it takes to call yourself ThunderClan's deputy," she bit out.

Without wasting time, she turned with the intent to knock his paws out from underneath him with the swipe of a foreleg; if he fell or at least staggered, she'd try to latch her front legs around his neck to wrestle him down.

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch

The tom hovered on his hind legs for a moment before slamming his front paws down. Tail lashing behind him as he shot the leader a grin. Something that didn't often grace his features. He'd never gotten a chance to battle her, she wasn't one of the unlucky ones who had to spar with him. So far, lucky for her, unluck for him. He needed to see what she was made of, test and see what she had under her claws. Information he'd stash away for future use, if ever needed.

"Sounds like a challenge." he said, a tilt of humor in his voice. Stanced in a way that would prepare him for another bash, he was caught off guard by the attempt to knock his balance off. Causing the taller tom to tetter off to the side, letting out a hiss as he stumbled. If she wanted to knock him down, so be it. Flinging his front legs around her shoulders, aiming to latch on, as she latched onto him, the calico flung himself backwards towards the ground. Allowing his back to land squarely on the frozen ground, which, in turn, he rolled slightly, allowing his back legs to hike up. Aiming to land a good kick to her stomach in hopes of launching her off.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us