Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
medical malpractice...
Last post by redshiftreign
Yesterday 11:21 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by paris
Yesterday 11:12 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Yesterday 11:07 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by wolfie
Yesterday 10:58 PM
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by paris
Yesterday 10:50 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 18th, 2023, 03:17 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Fury Healing

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

“I know, kiddo. The marigold is going to sting a bit, too, but only for a little bit, okay? I know, it hurts, I’m sorry.” Taking the marigold head that she had brought back with her, she began to chew it up into a poultice. While she munched away at the bitter flower, she kneaded the cobwebs that she had brought out, too. Dividing the cobwebs into two separate piles, she pulled them apart into two separate cobweb-bandages. One for Fawnpaw’s face, and the other for her shoulders.

First, she’d wrap her face. Applying the majority of the marigold poultice to one of the bandages–while still keeping some of the poultice in her mouth–she carefully plucked up the cobwebs to wrap them around the apprentice’s head. It took her a couple of tries, but eventually she was satisfied with how she had wrapped Fawnpaw’s head, and then she was on to the next task. With the last bit of the marigold poultice that she had, she applied it to the other cobweb bandage that she had set out, and then she carefully wrapped it around Fawnpaw’s shoulders. Once again, this took some trial and error as well, but soon she was satisfied with her work.

“Okay.. You're all patched up, and your eye should be alright, but… I’m afraid that you’ll end up blind in that eye. We’ll do frequent check-ups, okay? Just so that I can ensure you’re healing correctly.” Drizzlecloud paused, looking to be deep in thought. “Additionally, I’d like for you to stay in my den for the next few nights just so that I can keep a close eye on you.”

[ @Shadowed Flower -1 marigold ]

Drizzlecloud hummed softly in response, taking a moment to observe Webdusk’s injuries. Some scratches, definitely some head trauma here, her leg looked rough for sure and–ah, her tail, too.

“How’s your tail? Do you think you broke it, or is it just surface damage?” The blue-grey spotted tabby asked softly as she leaned over, gently nosing at his tail just so that she could get a proper understanding as to what her injuries were. She’d definitely go and get him some poppy seeds, hopefully to calm him down and generally stabilize him.

[ @Sklee ]

“Ooh, Dawnstar, huh? Glad you got out of that one in one piece–” Spare his ear, at least. “Mhm, I’m going to apply some marigold and cobwebs to make sure that everything heals correctly. Sound like a good plan?”

Once she was finished cleaning up his wounds with the moss, she stood up and padded off towards the herb storage to grab a couple of marigolds, cobwebs and a single poppy seed. Once she returned, she dropped the poppy seed at Wildtwist’s paws. “Here, eat this.”

[ @Bean_The_Pumpkin ]

Following Honeyburr’s gaze to glance over the other cats in her den–including her injured apprentice, Springpaw, and her dear Cherrypaw–she could only give him a sigh in response. “I… Should have enough. I seem to be getting to the last of them now. If I run out of anything, I’ll just send out an emergency herb patrol, that’s all.”

With a laugh, she shrugged her shoulders, trying to brush off her growing anxiety as she did so. “Anyway, let’s get that ear treated. We wouldn’t want it to get infected.”

Toddling off for a moment, she swiped up a ball of moss, wetting it in the stream that ran through her den before she grabbed a couple of marigold petals and a small wad of cobwebs. Once she returned, she dropped the petals and cobwebs to the ground before she seated herself next to Honeyburr, lifting the moss to gently dab it at his ear.

[ @Lullaby ]

By the time Spiderthroat had made his appearance, she was already back with Springpaw, gathering her thoughts together to tackle the issue at hand. Without lifting her head to look at him, she began to deliver orders. “I need you to help me. Springpaw is in no shape to do any healing right now, and I can’t give Dovefluff or Lioncrest a lesson on herbs right now, either. So, I need you to tend to Cherrypaw while I try to help Springpaw.”

Drizzlecloud paused for a moment, kneading at a wad of cobwebs to pull them apart into a bandage instead. “She passed out–Springpaw did, too. I’m mainly worried about Cherrypaw’s leg, so I need you to wrap it up for me and apply a poultice, too–she’s got a few odd bites and scratches, but they’re not as bad as the gash that she has on her leg. Could you do this for me, please, Spiderthroat? I’ll owe you twofold.”

Hoping that the hornet would help her out once again, she dipped her head to grab a marigold head between her teeth, avidly munching away at it until it became a bitter poultice in her mouth. Applying it to the cobweb bandage that she had kneaded moments before, she lifted it carefully and nodded towards Dovefluff. “Okay, take those cobwebs away–I’m going to apply these new ones fast, with the marigold it’ll fight any infection and stop the bleeding, of course. Hopefully.”

[ @Jayvines @pumpkinbubble. @poppy. @eris @SkeleStar -1 marigold ]

Yeah, it didn’t seem like Bumblestar wanted to chat, so she’d just get to the point–finish the job. She stood up once she had finished cleaning up her wounds, scampering off for a moment to grab two marigold heads, a poppy seed and a big ol’ pawful of cobwebs. Dropping the poppy seed at her leader’s paws, she gave her a brisk nod, wordlessly telling her to eat up.

Then, she began to chew up one of the marigold flowers, using her paws in the meantime to pull apart the wad of cobwebs into three separate piles. She wanted to tend to the bigger, more crucial wounds rather than the small cuts that she had here and there. Surely she’d understand.

Once she had chewed up the marigold, she applied about half of the bitter poultice that she had in her mouth onto one of the cobweb bandages, gingerly lifting it with her claws to apply the bandage to Bumblestar’s head, wrapping up her ear–what was left of it, at least– and half of her head. Next, that bite on her neck. She applied the rest of the poultice that she had on her tongue onto the next set of cobwebs that she had laid out, once again lifting it to carefully wrap the webs around Bumblestar’s neck. It took her a few tries, but eventually she was happy with the positioning, giving it a careful tug just to make sure that it wouldn’t fall off from a particularly harsh gust of wind. Okay, good–next, those gashes. Tearing her last marigold in half, she munched it up between her jaws to make up yet another bitter poultice. Once again, she laid the poultice onto the cobwebs that she had gathered so that she could wrap up Bumblestar’s torso–a little funny looking, but it would be hard to patch up those wounds on her side otherwise. Once Bumblestar looked like a walking cobweb, she lifted her head, left ear twitching as she gave her a quick once-over.

“You should be good to go. Rest up, yeah?” She suggested, tipping her head to the side to offer Bumblestar a sheepish, tired smile.

[ @dino. -1.5 marigolds ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old October 18th, 2023, 03:37 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Fawnpaw

The apprentice shook in pain as Drizzlecloud tended to her wounds. Fawnpaw closed her eyes as the cobwebs were wrapped around her head and shoulders. She squealed as marigold was chewed up and spat onto her wounds. After a moment of calming down, the apprentice glanced to Drizzlecloud, listening to her words. 'Blind..? Blind. Blind. Blind.' Was all she could think. 'Will Nightgaze be disappointed that I'll be behind on training? What if Bumblestar kicks me out because I won't be able to help. The apprentice barely heard that she had to stay for a few nights. Nodding, Fawnpaw loafed in her nest. | @dino. Bumblestar mention | @something. | @The Dalek |

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; October 19th, 2023 at 10:15 AM.
Old October 19th, 2023, 10:08 AM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by something. View Post
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

“I know, kiddo. The marigold is going to sting a bit, too, but only for a little bit, okay? I know, it hurts, I’m sorry.” Taking the marigold head that she had brought back with her, she began to chew it up into a poultice. While she munched away at the bitter flower, she kneaded the cobwebs that she had brought out, too. Dividing the cobwebs into two separate piles, she pulled them apart into two separate cobweb-bandages. One for Fawnpaw’s face, and the other for her shoulders.

First, she’d wrap her face. Applying the majority of the marigold poultice to one of the bandages–while still keeping some of the poultice in her mouth–she carefully plucked up the cobwebs to wrap them around the apprentice’s head. It took her a couple of tries, but eventually she was satisfied with how she had wrapped Fawnpaw’s head, and then she was on to the next task. With the last bit of the marigold poultice that she had, she applied it to the other cobweb bandage that she had set out, and then she carefully wrapped it around Fawnpaw’s shoulders. Once again, this took some trial and error as well, but soon she was satisfied with her work.

“Okay.. You're all patched up, and your eye should be alright, but… I’m afraid that you’ll end up blind in that eye. We’ll do frequent check-ups, okay? Just so that I can ensure you’re healing correctly.” Drizzlecloud paused, looking to be deep in thought. “Additionally, I’d like for you to stay in my den for the next few nights just so that I can keep a close eye on you.”

[ @Shadowed Flower -1 marigold ]

Drizzlecloud hummed softly in response, taking a moment to observe Webdusk’s injuries. Some scratches, definitely some head trauma here, her leg looked rough for sure and–ah, her tail, too.

“How’s your tail? Do you think you broke it, or is it just surface damage?” The blue-grey spotted tabby asked softly as she leaned over, gently nosing at his tail just so that she could get a proper understanding as to what her injuries were. She’d definitely go and get him some poppy seeds, hopefully to calm him down and generally stabilize him.

[ @Sklee ]

“Ooh, Dawnstar, huh? Glad you got out of that one in one piece–” Spare his ear, at least. “Mhm, I’m going to apply some marigold and cobwebs to make sure that everything heals correctly. Sound like a good plan?”

Once she was finished cleaning up his wounds with the moss, she stood up and padded off towards the herb storage to grab a couple of marigolds, cobwebs and a single poppy seed. Once she returned, she dropped the poppy seed at Wildtwist’s paws. “Here, eat this.”

[ @Bean_The_Pumpkin ]

Following Honeyburr’s gaze to glance over the other cats in her den–including her injured apprentice, Springpaw, and her dear Cherrypaw–she could only give him a sigh in response. “I… Should have enough. I seem to be getting to the last of them now. If I run out of anything, I’ll just send out an emergency herb patrol, that’s all.”

With a laugh, she shrugged her shoulders, trying to brush off her growing anxiety as she did so. “Anyway, let’s get that ear treated. We wouldn’t want it to get infected.”

Toddling off for a moment, she swiped up a ball of moss, wetting it in the stream that ran through her den before she grabbed a couple of marigold petals and a small wad of cobwebs. Once she returned, she dropped the petals and cobwebs to the ground before she seated herself next to Honeyburr, lifting the moss to gently dab it at his ear.

[ @Lullaby ]

By the time Spiderthroat had made his appearance, she was already back with Springpaw, gathering her thoughts together to tackle the issue at hand. Without lifting her head to look at him, she began to deliver orders. “I need you to help me. Springpaw is in no shape to do any healing right now, and I can’t give Dovefluff or Lioncrest a lesson on herbs right now, either. So, I need you to tend to Cherrypaw while I try to help Springpaw.”

Drizzlecloud paused for a moment, kneading at a wad of cobwebs to pull them apart into a bandage instead. “She passed out–Springpaw did, too. I’m mainly worried about Cherrypaw’s leg, so I need you to wrap it up for me and apply a poultice, too–she’s got a few odd bites and scratches, but they’re not as bad as the gash that she has on her leg. Could you do this for me, please, Spiderthroat? I’ll owe you twofold.”

Hoping that the hornet would help her out once again, she dipped her head to grab a marigold head between her teeth, avidly munching away at it until it became a bitter poultice in her mouth. Applying it to the cobweb bandage that she had kneaded moments before, she lifted it carefully and nodded towards Dovefluff. “Okay, take those cobwebs away–I’m going to apply these new ones fast, with the marigold it’ll fight any infection and stop the bleeding, of course. Hopefully.”

[ @Jayvines @pumpkinbubble. @poppy. @eris @SkeleStar -1 marigold ]

Yeah, it didn’t seem like Bumblestar wanted to chat, so she’d just get to the point–finish the job. She stood up once she had finished cleaning up her wounds, scampering off for a moment to grab two marigold heads, a poppy seed and a big ol’ pawful of cobwebs. Dropping the poppy seed at her leader’s paws, she gave her a brisk nod, wordlessly telling her to eat up.

Then, she began to chew up one of the marigold flowers, using her paws in the meantime to pull apart the wad of cobwebs into three separate piles. She wanted to tend to the bigger, more crucial wounds rather than the small cuts that she had here and there. Surely she’d understand.

Once she had chewed up the marigold, she applied about half of the bitter poultice that she had in her mouth onto one of the cobweb bandages, gingerly lifting it with her claws to apply the bandage to Bumblestar’s head, wrapping up her ear–what was left of it, at least– and half of her head. Next, that bite on her neck. She applied the rest of the poultice that she had on her tongue onto the next set of cobwebs that she had laid out, once again lifting it to carefully wrap the webs around Bumblestar’s neck. It took her a few tries, but eventually she was happy with the positioning, giving it a careful tug just to make sure that it wouldn’t fall off from a particularly harsh gust of wind. Okay, good–next, those gashes. Tearing her last marigold in half, she munched it up between her jaws to make up yet another bitter poultice. Once again, she laid the poultice onto the cobwebs that she had gathered so that she could wrap up Bumblestar’s torso–a little funny looking, but it would be hard to patch up those wounds on her side otherwise. Once Bumblestar looked like a walking cobweb, she lifted her head, left ear twitching as she gave her a quick once-over.

“You should be good to go. Rest up, yeah?” She suggested, tipping her head to the side to offer Bumblestar a sheepish, tired smile.

[ @dino. -1.5 marigolds ]
Webdusk flinched at the touch. "Hopefully just surface damage, but I'm having extra trouble balancing beyond just the leg and head injuries, so I unfortunately think it's broken." She curled in on himself in pain.
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old October 23rd, 2023, 01:15 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

*Cherrypaw passes out again*

@Jayvines @something. @poppy. @eris @SkeleStar

(Sorry if I mentioned someone that is not involved. I just copied the mentions from something.'s quote)

Last edited by bubble[error].; October 23rd, 2023 at 01:29 PM.
Old October 24th, 2023, 07:46 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
He/Him :: Head Hornet :: Beefed Up Tier III
@pumpkinbubble. :: @something. :: @Jayvines :: @/poppy

Eyes darting from apprentice to apprentice as Drizzlecloud began to state what she needed. A pause to process what was being asked of him before he wordlessly made his way towards the one he assumed to be Cherrypaw. Their healer was scared or anxious and he couldn't act like this was the most annoying thing in the world right now. Because it wasn't he just didn't like interacting with other cats. He was needed as a Hornet so damn it he'll act like it. "I've got her." he answered back as he sat himself down. Looking over the mess that was in front of him.

"Keep that pressure on that leg for a bit longer." he told the other Warrior looking around at what the Medicine Cat had around her. Lots of blood loss, a nick in a really bad spot in the leg. Immediately he twisted around to grab a wad of cobwebs and any nearby moss she'd brought out. He saw the marigold and he sat there for a millasecond before he also took a bit of that.

Making sure the moss was wet he got to work, putting the Marigold in his maw in order to chew it up into a paste. What it needed to be specifically he didn't know, as long as it was a paste. Pulp or no pulp as long as it didn't get infected he didn't care. "Move your pressure just above the wound." he told Lioncrest in between chews. Wincing at the taste.

If he'd done so, he moved to clean up what blood was there. Sopping up what he could as much as he could. Once he figured it was decently disenfected with no debris he leaned over and began to stretch out the cobwebs. Making sure they were thick but long. It needed to be tight against the leg, hoping that he could make it so tight it wouldn't bleed. That he would have just enough pressure.

A gameplan in mind Spiderthroat got to work, wordlessly asking Lioncrest to let go, hoping he got the memo. Leaning down he plastered the poultice on the gash and quickly began to wrap the leg. It wasn't pretty, it was anything but pretty. But it was tight. Hopefully with the pressure of both the sludge he'd plastered on there and the tightness of the cobwebs he was hoping that would be enough to keep the bleeding at bay.

Wordlessly the tom looked back at Drizzlecloud.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 1st, 2023, 09:30 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Lioncrest ~

Wordlessly, the golden tom followed Spiderhtroat's instructions. He was no medicine cat, but he was a warrior and was well used to following orders. Even if it meant begrudgingly allowing the older tom to display a superior set of skills while his silver star was present. Amber eyes briefly glanced over to observe Dovefluff's reaction, but a small pang of shame echoed through his chest as he realized she was far too preoccupied with the welfare of her adoptive daughter to even take note of what was happening on the other side of the den. He shouldn't doubt her like that...

Diligently moving his paws as requested, Lioncrest silently endured until Spiderthroat began wrapping the wound. Letting a small huff of air escape his jaws, the large tom took a step back to sit on his haunches and begin cleaning the wound on his shoulder now that his paws were no longer required.

He would not request assistance until Springpaw had been stabilized, but he would remain just incase extra paws were needed.

[ @something. @Pumpkinbubble. @poppy. @eris @SkeleStar ]

Closed Thread