Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Owlkit Finder!
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 07:35 PM
kiss me, son of god...
Last post by zBlaze
Today 07:33 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by hades.
Today 07:29 PM
herondive hollow border...
by taillow
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 07:28 PM
so long, my luckless...
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:26 PM

Old January 5th, 2024, 07:07 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: victors by history were the written

DaylightPaw snorted quietly, flicking an ear.

PondKit and PuddleKit shared a look of terror.
Old January 6th, 2024, 06:50 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
"WERE IT ME?" Goatscrunch swatted at Beachkit, specifically, for startin' that booger of a rumor. "Maybe it were ya, 'cause ya stinky!" Stupid snot baby! Ruinin' his life. "Tsk, if it were me neither of ya would have paws ta point!"

If only they were the kits in this story! That oughta show 'em. Goatscrunch cleared his throat loudly.

"Alas, all the predators you name was nothin' compared to this creature.. It walked with 'n unnat'ral gait, draggin' claws through the ground. It tore through dirt, leavin' scars ya can still find today.

"The kits had nah idea what they was lookin' at, its head was of a badger - its muzzle, thin 'n narrow, its head broad and flat. Its eyes were black as night, 'n glittered like the stars 'n the sky.

"The body.. were more cat-like. Its legs were gangly, its body gaunt 'n bony. Thicketkit ain't scared, he decided to challenge this creature. 'Begone!' he says, 'this is ThunderClan land!'

"Well, this creature ain't take too kindly to that. It LUNGED, with a FEROCIOUS ROAR!"
and Goatscrunch jerked forward abruptly, lashing his paw out at the air as he snarled. Wasn't at any kit, was just to spook 'em. He hoped it scared Beachkit, mostly - the little pest! "'N snatched up Thicketkit 'tween its claws! He choked and spluttered as its claws impaled 'im, 'n could barely struggle as it began to drag 'im into the Cattails.

"The other kits was terrified 'n ran back home. They tried to tell the warriors what happened, but.. ain't no one believin' that. A patrol checked out the area ta look for Thicketkit, but found nothin' beyond a trail of his blood, 'n the indent of Long-claws in the dirt. The area lacked any distincht scents, so searchin' further was hopeless.

".. Though that were the last Thicketkit were seen, it ain't the last of that creature. Its been called Longclaws, fer obvious reasons, 'n is said to stalk around the Cattails. It hunts naughty kits who wander too far from home, so let this be a lesson to ya... stay in camp, or face the Longclaw's Wrath."
Actually, come to think of it.. ".. 'Cept you, Snotkit." This was to Shockkit, who decided to throw and kick things at him. He was glad she were dumb, 'cause it landed a lil short. "Go on out, I hopes the Longclaws gets ya."

[ @Barnaby, @chickadee, @Ladiebugg, @Naila, @Katiethewolfchild, @Ravenswings, @tallulah, @dino., @fabulousfinley, @Yunhos_Personal_Potato, @Tecumori, @TheLostAmongTheStars, @Wally Darling~, @Fawn, @Kieran., @lesbianism, @Desert Rain Frog, @GhostlyStarfinder, @Sleek ]
Oatkit watched the old cat spit out his fairytail and give a slash. Not flinching because he had spaced out. Oatkit held in his laughter. His whiskers twitching. "Thank you for the story" Oatkit mewed respectfully and shyly and he padded to Wetwhisker who was waiting for him.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old January 8th, 2024, 08:11 AM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Shockkit couldn't care less.
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old January 13th, 2024, 08:55 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Plumkit - He/Him
Agatha Kitty || Silver Tongue || Mind Reader

Plumkit rolled his eyes. This story was so LAME! Longclaws? Really? Plumkit could come up with a scarier monster than that.

"Booooo! This story sucks!" he jeered. "Longclaws doesn't sound scary at all. I bet it couldn't even scare a mouse," If anything, this story just made Plumkit want to leave the camp even more. And if it turned out this Longclaws was actually real... well, then he'd only have to worry about runing faster than all the other kits!

@BEAR.
--- Image credits go to SableSteel; Author of Clangen ---

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old January 14th, 2024, 05:07 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

@Tecumori
Feathernose aimed a gentle cuff at Plumkit. "Hush, or Goatscrunch will be the monster," she chided, rumbling in amusement. She kept a watchful eye on Goaty, making sure the grump wasn't about to erupt.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old January 15th, 2024, 04:05 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

°•. info & relations ✿ they/them ✿ finder coming soon ✿ challenge mode! [skill-perk free]   .•°
Beachkit -
Although stunned for a moment from the contact, Beachkit cried out in a whine after they were VICIOUSLY SWATTED across the cheek, flopping over in a dramatic ball from the pain as their legs flailed from the agony of being hit for no reason. It just sounded a lot like Goatscrunch!! And he was a big meanie too, like the monster!

Still, they listened to the remainder of the description and the story as it transformed deeper into a tale of horror. They wished they could be more like Thicketkit and challenge that bitter old Goatscrunch to a battle — begone!

Until the story continued, causing them to shrink back from the bursting roar and accompanying attack. The description that followed was enough to lead them to determining maybe they didn't want to be like Thicketkit anymore.

To Beachkit, there was little mystery remaining. The search patrol couldn't find Thicketkit, because clearly Thicketkit popped from being squeezed so hard.

"Any sunrise now I'm going to be an apprentice, so I'll go hunting for Longclaws after my ceremony! It doesn't eat apprentices, right? Just kits?"

@BEAR.

everything about us is going to be wonderful