Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Fawn
Today 07:16 PM
so long, my luckless...
by silver.
Last post by Fish
Today 07:16 PM
batpaw mentor finder!
by silver.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:56 PM
as strong as rushing...
by iliri
Last post by glitch
Today 06:54 PM
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 06:52 PM

Old December 31st, 2023, 03:57 AM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Default Object hunt!

Event [#event]

DaylightPaw had noticed that it was getting slightly colder, and decided to host an event to get cats bodies moving. Thus spawned; Object Hunt! (It's a scavenger hunt.)

She had made a list of things to be found, one list in camp (For kits/young apprentices) and one list out of camp (for apprentice/mentor duos, older apprentices, warriors, etc)

DaylightPaw
8 moons
She/Her
ThC Apprentice

The apprentice ran out into camp, bouncing excitedly. "Everyone who wants to play a little searching game, come over here!"

The she-cat sat down, waiting for cats to gather.

(I will explain in DaylightPaw's next ic post, which will be on 1/05/24)

How this will work on the ooc side: You will make a post in this thread, stating where your character is searching. I will roll a d20 to see if they find the item. if your character rolls less than a 10, they have not found the item. If they roll a 10-15, they found the item and move on. If they roll a 15-20, they find the item and overhear where another item is.

If you go into detail of your character searching, I will roll a second d20 and you will then have the effect of the higher number.

Old December 31st, 2023, 04:07 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Object hunt!

Lightningpaw walked into the event with a curious look on her face. "When do we start?" The young apprentice asked.
Old December 31st, 2023, 05:28 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Rateye quickly made his presence known. "Mind if an old git with a hole shaped like his dead lover joins?"
Old December 31st, 2023, 09:27 AM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Chatty

Dizzypaw bounded with excitement, ready as Fleckpaw had taught her a thing or two bout finding things.

Creekstep: Bilingual tier 1
Violetfang: Monkey's paw (ask for more details)Dizzypaw: Lyre birds lullaby
Grey: Silver tounge
Old December 31st, 2023, 10:13 AM
&amp;amp;amp;quot;Your good old friend!&amp;amp;amp;quot;

Bump Policy: You can bump me anytime pal!
My Mood: Adorable

Fleckpaw

Fleck bounded over, she loved finding stuff!

Old December 31st, 2023, 10:49 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap arrived.

Dogpaw arrived because the nine moon old thought this sounded fun. She sat alone, far away from her father and sisters. Mostly Beetlepaw thought.

Beetlepaw arrived because the ridiculously tiny apprentice thought that this would be fun. She sat next to her father and mentor, Sunleap and one of her sisters, Sheeppaw.

Sheeppaw followed Beetlepaw, the large curly-furred deaf nine moon old like usual not completely sure what was happening.

Mantiskit decided to join after she spent a while considering whether she should join or not. After all it MIGHT be enjoyable and the event might help her make friends. She didnt have any friends, except maybe Butterflykit. It wasn't that she didn't want friends. She just couldn't figure out how to make friends. She was also quite certain that looking for items wouldn't be dangerous, especially since she was nearly certain that the kits, like her would obviously be remaining in camp while searching for clues. After all it wouldn't be safe for kits to leave camp since they were still mere infants. And yes, that applied to her as well. That was obvious to her. After all at only three moons old she wasn't even the oldest kit in the nursery. Oh and Daylightpaw, the host of the event was one of the apprentices who had listened to Goatscrunch's story. Daylightpaw had been the first apprentice to arrive and the only one that arrived before she had arrived herself. That did mean Daylightpaw had heard that though. Preferably she either hadn't noticed or had forgotton about it by now. Most other cats didn't notice and forgot about things a lot for some reason. One of the many reasons she had difficultly figuring out how to make friends. Many cats, especially kits, apprentices and young warriors didn't like different and she had been different even before she rapidly matured when her parents died and she was left her an orphan when she was barely a moon old. Mantiskit often wished that she could be the same. Be like everyone else. Be normal. Fit in. But she knew that that wasn't to be, no matter how much she wished that it was. If just her wish could come true. If just she could be normal. But that would never be. Sometimes she wondered if StarClan existed and many other things as well. And she didn't just take the words of adult cats as the truth. Just because they were older then she was didn't mean that they didn't lie or that they weren't sometimes mistaken. A few of the many signs of how different she was from everyone else, especially the other kits. She doubted that the other kits were wondering whether StarClan was real though they might be wondering some other much simpler things. For example why couldn't they leave camp until they were apprentices? Why did they have to wait until they were six moons old to become apprentices? Why did she want to know what seemed to be everything about everything? She especially wanted to know about more complex topics and was perfectly aware that many of her questions would never be answered. She also knew things that most other cats, even many of the warriors did not. For example what she did was unlikely to matter. Most likely her existence would not matter. When she was gone it was extremely unlikely that most cats would remember her, though any friends she managed to make and her family likely would remember her until they themselves died. Her life wasn't important. And she knew it. She wished that she didn't. Sometimes ignorance could be bliss. She wished she knew why she was wondering why all the time. Why she was so different. Why she knew how insignificant she was. Perhaps if she knew why she would be capable of pretending to be normal. Capable of fitting in. Of having more friends. Of not basically being an social outcast. Of being blissful. Of finding enjoyment as easily as the other kits. Of course, she knew that those questions were some of the questions she would never have answers too. Oh she knew. And she wished that she didn't. The other cats were so lucky. They were ignorant. Ignorant that their existence lacked meaning or purpose to it. Ignorant to the fact that they did not matter. Yes, ignorance was usually seen as a bad thing but in this case? Ignorance was bliss. Oh ignorance was bliss. Why couldn't she be ignorant but blissful instead of knowledgeable but miserable? Why? Just why? She often considered her knowledge was a curse because it often seemed to be just that. A curse. Many cats would wish for knowledge but if they knew what it was like they wouldn't. Oh they wouldn't. Because it completely and utterly sucked. Oh knowledge sucked. Oh she was perfectly and utterly aware of that fact. And she wished that she wasn't. Being knowledgeable seemed absolutely delightful on the outside but was utterly miserable on the inside. Not worth it. Being blissful was all she wanted but that would never be. She had sounded like an infant when she spoke up when Goatscrunch asked them a question durimg the story. Yes, she was perfectly aware that she was very much an infant but she wanted everything to be utterly perfect, including her pronunciation of words and her fur. Neither of which ever seemed to be utterly perfect. In fact nothing ever seemed to be utterly perfect. Not that she was allowed to complain about that, or anything to be frankly honest because complaining was incapable of helping so therefore she didn't complain. Not even in her head. Therefore, once she managed to drag herself out of her head she began grooming herself as an distraction. Of course, she was listening as well since she was perfectly capable of multitasking. Well unless multitasking involved doing something while lost in her mind. Then she was absolutely terrible at it.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 2nd, 2024 at 09:40 PM.
Old December 31st, 2023, 02:48 PM
~Mushroom obsessed~

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

-MintWhisker-

MintWhisker came over, a curious look on His face.
Old December 31st, 2023, 03:23 PM
Hey, kids! Look, a deer!

Bump Policy: Doesn't really matter-
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally Darling~ View Post
Dizzypaw bounded with excitement, ready as Fleckpaw had taught her a thing or two bout finding things.
| Nightpaw |

He approached the two. "Hello." He smiled softly.

@Barnaby

Looking for a Crowfeather.... (Matchmaker event)

Characters:
Nightpaw (ThC) ~ Sparksky (ShC) ~ Rabbitkit (RC) ~ Coryo (Rouge)

"I don't care, get it done before my nap's over."
Old December 31st, 2023, 03:23 PM
Hey, kids! Look, a deer!

Bump Policy: Doesn't really matter-
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally Darling~ View Post
| Nightpaw |

He approached the two. "Hello." He smiled softly.

@Barnaby

Looking for a Crowfeather.... (Matchmaker event)

Characters:
Nightpaw (ThC) ~ Sparksky (ShC) ~ Rabbitkit (RC) ~ Coryo (Rouge)

"I don't care, get it done before my nap's over."
Old December 31st, 2023, 03:37 PM
&amp;amp;amp;quot;Your good old friend!&amp;amp;amp;quot;

Bump Policy: You can bump me anytime pal!
My Mood: Adorable

Fleckpaw

Fleck looked behind he where she saw Nightpaw and Dizzypaw. "Hi guys!"