Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Old usernames
by zBlaze
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 02:40 PM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 02:39 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:29 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 02:26 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 02:24 PM

Old January 26th, 2024, 05:10 PM
Watcher of Stars

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Ready, Set, Decorate! [All-TC Event]

Grovekit
ThunderClan Kitshe/her3 moons
chatty • daydreamer • odd

Grovekit swiped at her brother with one paw, not actually trying to hurt him. "Nooo, it's a decorating contest!" she argued. "That means the rocks have to be pretty, and colorfullerness is much prettier than biggerness. Plus," she added as a thought occurred to her. "I brought my rock in by myself!" she lifted her nose in triumph.

@chickadee @GhostlyStarfinder

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan
Old January 26th, 2024, 09:55 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
Leopardkit watched as Feathernose did all the hard work for him. "Thank you Feathersomething!" He exclaimed with a happy smile. He ran after her with his sister, bickering with her. "Well, colorfullerness doesn't matter! Biggerness does, Grovekit!" He declared, puffing his chest.

[ @Collieheart @GhostlyStarfinder ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Collieheart View Post
Grovekit

Grovekit swiped at her brother with one paw, not actually trying to hurt him. "Nooo, it's a decorating contest!" she argued. "That means the rocks have to be pretty, and colorfullerness is much prettier than biggerness. Plus," she added as a thought occurred to her. "I brought my rock in by myself!" she lifted her nose in triumph.

@vellichor

Feathernose paused, glancing down at the indignant kits. Amusement lit her heart, and the freezing cold of her surroundings thawed as her emotions sparked jovially. Snow fell gently down, kissing her pelt and dissipating. It was a rather wonderful sight, she supposed. She focused her energy into the shunting of the ridiculous rock, pressing her body against it and straining. "Violet... freckle, I... I have... a gift fro-" Feathernose yelped in the middle of her sentence, running after the rock which was tumbling into camp, carried by momentum. She hissed a curse, skidding in the snow to halt in front of the dumb rock, bracing herself for impact. It slammed into her quite suddenly, knocking the warrior hard, sending her flying off her paws. Darkness enveloped her vision. She lay prone for a few moments in an awkward position, dazed. Eventually, the warrior spluttered, spitting snow out of her mouth. She scrabbled to her feet, scowling at the rock. At least it had stopped. At least it hadn't crushed anyone. Jolting pain shot up her paw as she placed it on the ground gingerly, and Feathernose withheld any show of pain. "I'm... Wow. I'm okay." she said, hustling over to the rock with an imperceptible limp.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old January 27th, 2024, 01:32 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Tired

He rolled his eyes at his sisters arguments and batted his ear. "Well a contest is still a contest! Biggest = best! So I win. Who cares about beautifulness. No one will even see a rock if it's too itty bitty. So ha!" He stated proudly.

"Feathersomething!!!" Leopardkit yelped. The little Bengal watched with wide amber eyes at the warrior who'd just gotten hurt in the process of helping — and by helping I mean dong allll the work for him — him move the rock.

He sprinted over quickly, eyes filled with worry and guilt. "Are you okay, Miss?! I'm so sorry!" He apologized as a wave of guilt struck him. His tail drooped and his ears flattened as he apologized.

. . .

@Collieheart @GhostlyStarfinder

los gatos de chickadee

&

chickadee's auction birdhouse! - A NEW SET OF DESIGNS AWAITS!

Last edited by chickadee; January 27th, 2024 at 01:34 PM.
Old January 27th, 2024, 02:03 PM
Watcher of Stars

Grovekit

Grovekit huffed, but before she could retort, the warrior who was helping them was knocked to the ground! She gasped and ran after her brother, equally worried and somehow guilty. She hadn't seen exactly what happened, but Feather... something got back to her feet so she hoped it wasn't too bad.

"Do you need Drizzlecloud? Should I go get her?" she fretted, shfting from paw to paw with her nervous energy.

@GhostlyStarfinder @chickadee

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan
Old January 27th, 2024, 05:31 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
He rolled his eyes at his sisters arguments and batted his ear. "Well a contest is still a contest! Biggest = best! So I win. Who cares about beautifulness. No one will even see a rock if it's too itty bitty. So ha!" He stated proudly.

"Feathersomething!!!" Leopardkit yelped. The little Bengal watched with wide amber eyes at the warrior who'd just gotten hurt in the process of helping — and by helping I mean dong allll the work for him — him move the rock.

He sprinted over quickly, eyes filled with worry and guilt. "Are you okay, Miss?! I'm so sorry!" He apologized as a wave of guilt struck him. His tail drooped and his ears flattened as he apologized.

. . .

@Collieheart @GhostlyStarfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Collieheart View Post

Grovekit

Grovekit huffed, but before she could retort, the warrior who was helping them was knocked to the ground! She gasped and ran after her brother, equally worried and somehow guilty. She hadn't seen exactly what happened, but Feather... something got back to her feet so she hoped it wasn't too bad.

"Do you need Drizzlecloud? Should I go get her?" she fretted, shfting from paw to paw with her nervous energy.

@GhostlyStarfinder @chickadee

Feathernose smiled at the two kits reassuringly." Nope, I'm completely a-okay! Don't apologise, we'll just finish up the job." the warrior nuzzled the children, a sign of 'all is forgiven'. She straightened up scanning the area. "And, uh... Leopardkit? Where do you want to put the rock?" She cast her gaze around the camp, trying to find a place where the rock wouldn't be in the way of anyone. Feathernose faintly wondered if Violetfreckle would even approve of this problematic rock.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!

Last edited by Watermeloon; January 27th, 2024 at 05:34 PM.
Old January 27th, 2024, 08:25 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

What. Why was a kit (who Tansyjaw belatedly recognized as one of her grandkits) shoving a pile of rocks into her legs? Ah, yes. The ´decorating competition´. Why exactly it was being held she didn´t know, and there was no chance the elders were going to win given their small number and her own unwillingness to go scrounging around for rocks. Unless.....a whole pile had just been delivered to her, hadn't they? With a small smile on her maw (though she should probably feel ashamed of stealing from a child) she reached down, selecting a relatively attractive pebble from the pile and scruffling it against the moss to clean it off. Nice! It was shiny and smooth, a pleasant gray color. Thank you Brindlekit! It was very kind of you to bring your dear Grandmother such nice pebbles! Smile. Pat him on the head. Make sure you keep doing useful things for your grandmother and clan. Why else would she have had progeny if not for them to be useful occasionally? It had been for the glory of the clan and to reaffirm her loyalty to the family at the time, but potato potato. Now her children's children were coming in handy and she was pleased, placing the pebble in the weave of the elders den walls.

---------------------------------------------

Brindlekit was confused. Grandma was patting him on the head and taking his pebbles. He hadn't thought she would be participating, had fully imagined a telling off for running into her, but he wasn't going to complain about getting off without a scolding. No complaints from him at all. She had taken the nicest pebble, but he could deal with that. He would trade a pebble for praise any day! Although her words about doing useful things were a bit ominous, he was content enough to mimick her cleaning motion on a pebble of his own, a pretty white one, before shuffling the rest of them into a small pile besides the nursery. He settled it in the wall of the den, quite low because he couldn't reach very high, and then cleaned off a few more and put them up for good measure. Then, seeing that everyone else was queing up in front of In Charge Cat, he left his dirty pebbles and waited for further instructions.
Old January 28th, 2024, 02:47 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Tired

Leopardkit looked deep in thought as he was asked where he'd put the rock. Decorating meant that he'd have to put it in his den. His den was the nursery. "Hmmm." The kit thought aloud. Suddenly his face lit up with a big grin.

"Oooh! Oooh! We have to put it riiiiiight next to my nest- well, it's our whole family nest. I think mama will be so proud of my big rock." He said with an adorable proud grin.

. . .
@GhostlyStarfinder @Collieheart

los gatos de chickadee

&

chickadee's auction birdhouse! - A NEW SET OF DESIGNS AWAITS!

Last edited by chickadee; January 28th, 2024 at 02:48 PM.
Old January 28th, 2024, 03:26 PM
Watcher of Stars

Grovekit

Grovekit was very relieved to hear that the warrior — Feather...toes? No, Feathernose? — was alright. With that worry out of the way, her mind turned back to trying to be helpful — if she was gonna be the best warrior ThunderClan had ever seen, she would be the most helpful kit first! At Leopardkit's suggestion, she announced, "I'll go clear a spot for it!" and she dashed off toward the nursery.

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan
Old January 28th, 2024, 03:26 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Mantiskit decided to go looking for a rock because decorating the dens couldn't hurt and might make some cats happy. She chose one that was shiny and small, so that she could easily carry it and placed it in the nursery, in an area that hadn't yet being decorated and had room for her rock. (Open)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 29th, 2024 at 11:20 AM.
Old January 28th, 2024, 11:30 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Event [#event]

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

Hmm. Her brow furrowed. The turnout wasn't quite as much as expected, but she didn't care. Anything to make this camp feel a bit more cozy would do. Besides, it seemed the kits were having quite a lot of fun. As a few scampered past, Violetfreckle let out a purr. She hoped they weren't getting too cold -- Violetfreckle gave a small glare to her cracked paw pads. Stupid cold. Either way, it seemed things were beginning to settle down, she she let out another call.

"Alright, I see all the lovely rocks you've all gathered, now how about a challenge? I know it's winter -- not a lot of birds -- but I need everyone to find a feather! any will do, pretend bonus points for color!" Violetfreckle began to look around as well, darting about to see what kinds of feathers there may be. The fresh-kill pile could do, certainly. But she also saw some tucked away into corners.

due to the delay in positing, the timeline will be updated:
  • round 3's post will go up in approximately 2 days, 1/30
  • the event officially ends the night of 2/1
  • winners will be calculated and released on 2/2!

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; January 29th, 2024 at 12:48 PM.