Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Night's Characters
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:02 AM
otter in shark infested...
by nyx
Last post by Epiales
Today 09:54 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 09:52 AM
Clan Name Game
by Topaz
Last post by nyx
Today 09:48 AM
Character interaction and...
Last post by Blazing
Today 09:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 16th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: January Gathering [Leaders]

As the four leaders settled themselves in, Grousestar couldn't help himself from continuously searching for the one leader they were missing, his ear flicking and a rather distracted look crossing his face, though he did hear what Halestar said and glanced back at her with a smile and a polite nod, figuring there was nothing in particular that needed to be said to that statement.
I hope there's no trouble with Thunderclan. Unless this is a normal thing for a clan to not show up?
His eyes glanced to the other three leaders for a sign that gave away that this was an abnormal occurrence but truly found none so he simply shifted his weight and allowed the thought to be pushed to the back of his mind, his full attention turning back to Halestar.

The brown tabby tilted his head a bit at the kind offer, his smile widening a bit and a look of happiness seeming to dawn on him, though internally he was a bit confused. This she-cat had seemed so.. Reserved, like the kind of cat who didn't want to have to particularly deal with other clans and now, she spoke with a friendly tone. Perhaps his personality had rubbed off on her? Or perhaps she had made up her mind on something. Nonetheless, it didn't bother him, if you were nice to him and his clan, he would in turn be nice to you and your clan, plain and simple.
"And the same offer is extended to Shadowclan on the behalf of Skyclan." The friendly tone was reflected in his voice, as clean and crisp as it was before.

"Now is.. The er.. Other clan coming, Thunderclan? Or should this simply continue without them? I'm sorry, but I'm not quite sure how these gatherings work, I'm particularly new to the whole concept." He chuckled with a half-smile, glancing back down at the clearing full of cats as he waited for his answer.
Though he didn't have to really wait too long before he caught sight of a group of cats moving in to filter amongst the already crowded gathering place, it didn't take much of a brain to realize that this was the last clan arriving, Thunderclan. Within a few moments, the cat that was here to represent the clan was climbing up onto the rock formation to join them, the brown tabby waiting for the deputy to introduce himself to the group and meanwhile taking in his appearance and demeanor, trying to get a feel for the personality this cat held.
After Gyrewind had introduced himself, Grousestar immediately dipped his head with one of his signature rumbling purrs, that smile of his still glued to his face as he spoke to the other tom.
"Greetings Gyrewind, it is a pleasure to see that Thunderclan could make it tonight and a pleasure to meet you as well. As you.. May or may not know or remember, I am Grousestar of Skyclan." The leader couldn't be sure if he every actually did meet Gyrewind when they had fought for the liberation of Thunderclan or not and so figured it would simply be best to introduce himself again regardless, just as he had down for the other leaders and deputy.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 16th, 2017, 05:53 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: January Gathering [Leaders]

Halestar nodded slightly before smiling softly, "Thank you." She messed before turning back to the clearing full of cats of all clans. Her tail flicked for a moment before curling at the end, she was truly excited on announcing herself as the new ShadowClan leader. She wanted to make a difference in all the clans- hopefully in a positive way.

This wasn't the new leader's first gathering representing the ShadowClan but she still was slightly nervous, with this new title and name she would be expected to lead the clan well and make wise announcements to all the clans. The Maine coon shifted at Grousestar's comment, looking back at him. "Well they should be here soo-" and before she even finished the representative of ThunderClan arrive followed by a large group of cats.

She dipped her head in a greeting and put back on her usual face of sternness. The didn't want ShadowClan to seem like a weak clan like it currently was, she wanted them to rule the forest again- return ShadowClan to its former glory. Halestar smirked softly at the thought of leading her clan back onto the right path that the last few leaders had been missing- being proud and loyal to that of their own kin. The only reason she wanted to become an ally with SkyClan is because of an occasion were to arise where they would need help, they could help them.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old January 16th, 2017, 06:23 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

When the tom had arrived, he hadn't expected much of a kind greeting, at least from the leader of Shadowclan- which, he could garner, was Halestorm, or Halestar, now. She wasn't announcing having taken over for Timberstar to appear, and it occurred to him that there were two new leaders here- if he excluded Grousestar, the Skyclan cat who had practically saved them all. Many cats didn't exactly trust him nor his clan- it was logical, since Riverclan were the ones to kick-start this entire period of darkness. Sighing as Halestar's greeting sent an icy chill down his spine, he decided that talking to Skyclan would be a waste of time for now- maybe another day, but he didn't want to fester more tension between himself and the Shadowclan leader than what already existed. The clans had been enemies longer than he'd been alive, and he was no stranger to misunderstanding how much a cat really disliked him. Instead of talking to Grousestar, he greeted the two new arriving deputies of Windclan and Thunderclan- Gyrewind and- who was it- oh, Blazingstorm. "Nice to see you two are doing well after the takeovers- even if Ashstar and Dapplestar are unable to attend this moon's gathering. My name's Russetstar, and I'm the new leader of Riverclan." His pelt shined handsomely in the moonlight, though the tom's fur lacked proper grooming- he was a bit rushed to not be late, trying to make a good first impression on all the other leaders and their clanmates.

"I suppose we should get to announcements, correct?" He continued to talk, attempting to amplify his voice as so the other leaders would be able to hear him over the crowds of cats who were talking to each other before they started to talk. "Who should go first?"
Old January 16th, 2017, 09:14 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Blazingstorm felt welcomed by the Riverclan and Skyclan leaders and gave a half smile towards Grousestar. He wasn't sure what to think of Halestar, but would respect her nonetheless. Turing his attention away from them, he heard a new set of paw steps and a new clan's scent. Blazingstorm dipped his head to Gryewind as the feline approached. Thunderclan had made it and now the gathering could officially start. "I'm Blazingstorm, it's too bad two of the leaders couldn't make it, but it doesn't make the clans any less strong," he spoke, his gaze drifting to each cat again.

Finally it rested on Russetstar. Blinking a little, he decided not to go first and instead listen to at least one of the other cats before he spoke. It would calm his nerves seeing an example, but if he were volunteered, then so be it. Instead he took the question against the Riverclan leader. "You can start of if you please, I'm sure the clans are eager to see the new changes in the leadership after such a long time," he spoke, looking towards Halestar, Grousestar, and Gryewind, wondering if they'd agree or if someone else would step forward.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 17th, 2017, 08:58 AM
The Lord Doitsu

Halestar shrugged at the question, her green eyes looking towards Grousestar. "I suppose you shouldn't go first, so you can see how it's done here." she said quietly, a small smile on her normally stern face. The new leader shifted and faced the other clan leaders. "Any one of you can go first." she mewed, making sure not to look much at Russetstar- she didn't seem to like him much.

The Maine coon flicked her tail and looked back down at the large group of cats in the clearing below. She started formatting what she should tell the other clans as an update.

She decided it would go something like; Timberstar and his death, settling back in, and a decent amount of prey. Yeah..that would work.

Old January 18th, 2017, 07:42 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

"I guess I can start, then." Russetstar responded towards Blazingstorm's statement, his voice thick with pride as he looked out over all of his clanmates from the seastones. His tail flicked up into the air as he walked towards the stone's edge, signaling all the chattering cats to quiet down and listen to what he had to say- the ideas of what to announce still ringing in his mind. It was nerve-wracking to be up here, but with the idea that Starclan had chosen him to handle it, everything seemed easier to handle. Taking in a deep breath, the leader gazed out into the crowds, suddenly opening his mouth and letting the words spill out almost as if they were the rushing waves of a waterfall. "Riverclan is doing well ever since Bucknight and Thornfrost have been removed from their positions- Starclan has chosen me, Russetstar, to take the place as leader, and in return I have nominated Blackgaze as our deputy." Giving the non-Riverclan cats a few moments to take in the new information, he continued to talk after a short break, eyes wide with happiness. "Though the river has been chilled by leaf-bare's weather, our prey is still running well, and we have many new warriors and apprentices; Dewshine, Phantomspirit, Fadedshadow, Webheart, Silverpaw, Elmpaw, Goosepaw, and a new medicine cat apprentice as well- Arcticpaw. We have been recovering from Bucknight's rule well, and things have begun to go back to normal at the moment."
Old January 20th, 2017, 11:13 AM
The Lord Doitsu

Halestar nodded and watched Russetstar, with little to no experience speak up in front of four other clans, five including his own. Her tail slowly flicked as she watched, nodding as he spoke. She waited until he was done speaking- or at least she thought, before standing and clearing her throat.

"Thank you, Russetstar." she mewed, looking down at the crowded clearing beneath them. The waves splashed nearby, leaving a faint and salty mist looming around the Seastones. The newer ShadowClan leader had done this several times before due to Timberstar's leaving, so it wasn't like she was taking on something she had never done before.

The leader took a deep breath, before quieting the talking cats while beginning to speak. "Hello. After Blazingnight was killed, Timberstar returned to his position shortly before dying. Due to this, I am the new leader of ShadowClan." she said, quite loudly so all could hear. "ShadowClan has been recovering quite well since the rule of Dark Forest cats, and we have been back on our feet for quite some time."

She gave a short pause to look at the other leaders and deputies before glancing back at the large mass of cats beneath her. "Prey has been typical leaf-bare, but there is still plenty to eat." Halestar mewed. "I would also like to wish SkyClan a warm welcome to the forest." she said, looking over at the SkyClan leader and smiling softly before stepping back and sitting down.

Old January 23rd, 2017, 04:54 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Duskflight @Inglewood Binks
Blazingstorm stepped up next, speaking for Windclan. He gave Halestar a small nod, however it was merely neutral and respectful. He felt a little awkward to be standing where his leader should be and speaking for her in general, but if she wasn't present then he would. The ginger tom-cat peered down at the faces from all five clans, he recognized his own clan and some felines in others, however everyone in Skyclan was new to him. Clearing his throat, his strong voice rang out, hiding the nervousness that burned beneath his pelt. "Greetings, I am Blazingstorm, Windclan's deputy," he paused to let it sink, he decided not to mention why his leader was away at the moment. "We are doing better now that Singenight and Gorsefeather have left the moors. Prey is like any other leaf-bare, but we are growing stronger with each passing day," he spoke calmly before backing up and sitting down with the two leaders that have already spoken. He let out a small breath and straightened his shoulders before looking toward Gryewind and Grousestar.He began to think about other things he could say, but he knew he couldn't save himself now and instead made himself feel satisfied on what he had said. Quick and simple.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 30th, 2017, 10:18 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Grousestar would eagerly listen to what all of the other clan leaders had to say in regards to their clan news, genuinely seeming interested by everything they had to say and making sure to keep note of what they had to say, listening with a polite and perpetually cheery smile as first the Riverclan leader, then the Shadowclan leader, and last the Windclan representative stepped forward to announce their news.
Though meanwhile he had to figure out just what exactly he was going to tell all of these cats. It's not like he could really announce like the other leaders, his clan was new to the other four.
Perhaps I can just introduce myself, Auroraflame and Ebonypaw? Yes I believe that would be a good idea.
The thought ran on in the back of his mind as he paid careful attention to the news the others had to share, providing each of them a charismatic nod and smile after they stepped back from speaking to the masses.
When Blazingstorm stepped back to allow either him or Gyrewind to step up the brown tabby cautiously looked to the Thunderclan deputy to see if it would be alright for him to go next before dipping his head and stepping forward to peer down at the giant mass of fur that included cats from all clans and for a moment, he stood there in utter amazement.
Blinking a bit, the Skyclan leader shook his head with a small chuckle.
This is not the time to stand here like a star-struck kit.
Clearing his throat, he would begin.

"Thank you Blazingstorm, Halestar and Russetstar and greetings cats of Thunderclan, Windclan, Shadowclan and Riverclan, I am Grousestar of Skyclan. This is the first time I have had the chance to meet all of you since the liberation of your clans and I must say, it is an honor to formerly introduce myself to all of you. I believe it is also right to introduce my current deputy and medicine cat, so respectively they are Auroraflame," He would pause to nod his head towards the black she-cat with icy blue eyes, that kind smile of his still on his muzzle. "And Ebonypaw." And promptly his head would turn to look at the medicine cat in training that served as their full time medicine cat.
With that being said he would turn his attention away from the specific cats to instead look at the crowd as a whole.
"I have made the decision to move closer to your clans and have settled into the forested territory that borders I believe what is known as the Dusk Syndicate. Despite it being leafbare, the prey runs surprisingly well in this new territory and Skyclan is fairing well and is prospering as well as ever. I am glad to hear that the other clans are recovering well and I hope that Thunderclan follows along that path of recovery. Thank you."

Dipping his head, he would flash one last smile to the crowd before turning it towards the remaining representative that had yet to speak before looking at the other leaders, gaze lingering on Halestar a moment considering that she seemed to be the leader that showed him the greatest kindness. With that, he took his seat again and waiting for Thunderclan to announce their news, as patient as ever.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Closed Thread