Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Wildtwist Kits
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 03:37 PM
Rainpaw Art
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 03:36 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 03:26 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 03:21 PM
'Shadows of the Moon' [T]
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:18 PM

Old April 27th, 2017, 10:10 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Commander's Den

@JaxenAmethyst
@Raven & Co

[they can approach halite and talk to him]

Halite padded into the leader's den, looking at the stone walls and flicking his tail. The meeting with Grousestar was still on his mind, and he was contemplating it slowly. SkyClan... borders... attacks... the tom braced his jaws and fought to contain his stress. It wasn't easy, leading these cats. But it was a responsibility that he was willing to bear, despite his often crushing anxiety. What should I do? Should I hold a Syndicate meeting? Would it be worth it?

The gray-pelted tom sat down on the moss-covered ground, obviously lost in thought.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old April 28th, 2017, 03:24 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
@JaxenAmethyst
@Raven & Co

[they can approach halite and talk to him]

Halite padded into the leader's den, looking at the stone walls and flicking his tail. The meeting with Grousestar was still on his mind, and he was contemplating it slowly. SkyClan... borders... attacks... the tom braced his jaws and fought to contain his stress. It wasn't easy, leading these cats. But it was a responsibility that he was willing to bear, despite his often crushing anxiety. What should I do? Should I hold a Syndicate meeting? Would it be worth it?

The gray-pelted tom sat down on the moss-covered ground, obviously lost in thought.
Bugsie padded into the clearing behind Viper, astonished. There were very many dark pelts and menacing glares as she walked by. But one specific cat caught her attention, a tom even VIPER had told her to watch out for, to ALWAYS be kind towards. She gasped and avoided his stare as she held her tail between her legs. Her breath rhythm shortened, and her eyes grew wider.
Viper led her through a stone den, with a large tom sitting there, staring at a wall, something clearly on his mind. She watched as Viper approached him, confident.
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old April 28th, 2017, 04:15 PM

@Gusty

(It's not that I don't want to RP here, it's just that the charrie I was supposed to RP here actually betrayed the DS a while ago, RPing him here would pretty much get him killed at that rate... And I don't want that, pretty much a death wish... Due to my dear friend who RP's Bugsie not warning you about Viper not being in the DS anymore, (since the old site to be more precise) she doesn't want to just abandon you... Even though I can't RP Viper here... They were supposed to be going to TC... Everything is getting really messy....... So Viper isn't coming here, point to the line, sorry again... But I thought she told you.)

Last edited by Gone; April 28th, 2017 at 05:32 PM.
Old October 10th, 2017, 10:05 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

[this is open to anyone or it just might be me who knows. I just wanna bump this up so that it isn’t the last category in the DS threads]

Halite was never a good tom for social interaction, really; it was never his strong suit. He’d prefer the quiet- prefer the thinking, the sweet solitude of just him and the bird chirps throughout the camp. Of course, being a Commander required social skills, and he acquired some throughout his mews on the gathering mound. Talking in front of a crowd of felines required more patience and energy than one might think, even if the ceremonies did last approximately ten minutes. Also, not to mention the fact that Halite often shouted orders to other lesser felines- power must’ve gotten into him, hmm.

The light-gray pelted tom rested in his moss bed, fresh due to the trainees that changed it. His head rested in his paws ever-so-slightly, almost of exhaustion. I should take a nap, he thought to himself, rather snappishly.

The tom licked at the diamond-like patch on his chest, smoothing the fur down. It was peaceful outside, with warm sunny rays trickling into the Dusk Sundicate clearing, making everything look as if it’s been cast under a yellow filter.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::