Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 05:29 PM
Marigold's Messy Madness!...
Last post by leopard.
Today 05:27 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 05:25 PM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by nyx
Today 05:25 PM
[MATE+KIT...
by Bean
Last post by nyx
Today 05:21 PM

Old October 15th, 2017, 12:38 PM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Pistachio sighed,” I can heal now. I should have asked for help at 3 moons old. I wasn’t the brightest at three moons old. That’s why I don’t let trainees do anything alone.”
Patch knew if he stuck around much longer he was going to lose this fight. Thinking fast, he meowed, "Well, I know that I don't want to risk it. Next time I'm injured, I'll be steering well away from you. I'll warn my friends to do the same." He finished with an indignant flick of his tail, turning around and stalking away, keeping his head high to make sure Pistachio knew he was confident he'd won.

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old October 15th, 2017, 12:39 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
Patch knew if he stuck around much longer he was going to lose this fight. Thinking fast, he meowed, "Well, I know that I don't want to risk it. Next time I'm injured, I'll be steering well away from you. I'll warn my friends to do the same." He finished with an indignant flick of his tail, turning around and stalking away, keeping his head high to make sure Pistachio knew he was confident he'd won.
Pistachio frowned and walked off sobbing to find her sister, Russet.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 16th, 2017, 08:02 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
[Start of the I'm Tired of Being Here Plot.] @Lawlipop

Leafwatcher, also known as Heolstar in the Dusk Syndicate was anxious. Finally, he was normal again. No evil plans, no wicked killings. He was himself. Amnesia? Not his problem anymore. He had bigger things to deal with. Such as.. getting out of the Dusk Syndicate. Now, that was the biggest problem he had. He was really.. really itching to go home. And, quickly too. Home was all he could really think of. His bright leaf green eyes drifted across the clearing, trying to hide his anxiousness. Though, some cats could probably see was anxious. Why he was? Some could guess that he was anxious about the Dusk Syndicate state of being. Little numbers and all. But he wasn't. It was a bigger picture. And only the smartest, and sane cats could see that. He wished he could think of.. something.. a plan.. anything to get out of this place. One of these cats had killed his mother. And.. he didn't want to stick around to find out who. If he could help it. The tom-cat let out a sigh, and started to groom his marbled brown tabby pelt. More of a distraction tactic than anything else. Leafwatcher could, at times disguise how he was feeling so others wouldn't worry. Which, sometimes was a good thing. And then.. on the other paw, it was a bad thing.

What was a medicine cat to a clan? To their clanmates, they were respected cats of their clan. Their leader needed them and depended on them for choices about the clan. They are never required to lift a claw against danger, but are the strongest cat in the clan. Now, compare that to a healer in the dark home of the Syndicate? Are they recieved the same care as a medicine cat would? Would a Commander come to them to seek guidance? No, they don't. They are expected to not only deal with the Syndicate's sick and wounded, but also deal with the abuse given by their patients. In a home that advocates the pain inflicted to them, mentally or physically, it's a miracle how no cat hasn't shoved a poisonous yew down one of their throats before. The lives medicine cats and healers live, though their objective is the same, are very different. Who live stronger lives are debatable and their answer may be swayed on bias. To Rosaleen, a healer is stronger, they must have so much weight on their shoulders. She never asked to be one, but she also never asked to be born to a home that condemn the weak or anything too needy to survive on their own. She is a small little thing, only as old as 7 moons, and is training to become the Syndicate's "burdens". She wasn't happy at all by it, but what could she do to change it? Complain to Halite? Not if she didn't want her to be slashed open and left as crowfood. The feathery ginger and white molly sat outside the healer's den, watching over trainees her age, but living different paths. Two were sparring out, with claws out and hissing in the air. This was kitten's play, a Syndicate cat would say. Her ears drooped as she scanned the area more. She spotted a brown tom out by himself, looking a bit upset. Why would he be so upset? Chin up, show less weakness! she thought, her emotions and tail moving as if she said it out loud. Deciding she wanted to find out what was bothering him, she jumped up and walked over to him. "Hello! What are you up to?"

Old October 19th, 2017, 05:52 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post

What was a medicine cat to a clan? To their clanmates, they were respected cats of their clan. Their leader needed them and depended on them for choices about the clan. They are never required to lift a claw against danger, but are the strongest cat in the clan. Now, compare that to a healer in the dark home of the Syndicate? Are they received the same care as a medicine cat would? Would a Commander come to them to seek guidance? No, they don't. They are expected to not only deal with the Syndicate's sick and wounded, but also deal with the abuse given by their patients. In a home that advocates the pain inflicted to them, mentally or physically, it's a miracle how no cat hasn't shoved a poisonous yew down one of their throats before. The lives medicine cats and healers live, though their objective is the same, are very different. Who live stronger lives are debatable and their answer may be swayed on bias. To Rosaleen, a healer is stronger, they must have so much weight on their shoulders. She never asked to be one, but she also never asked to be born to a home that condemn the weak or anything too needy to survive on their own. She is a small little thing, only as old as 7 moons, and is training to become the Syndicate's "burdens". She wasn't happy at all by it, but what could she do to change it? Complain to Halite? Not if she didn't want her to be slashed open and left as crowfood. The feathery ginger and white molly sat outside the healer's den, watching over trainees her age, but living different paths. Two were sparring out, with claws out and hissing in the air. This was kitten's play, a Syndicate cat would say. Her ears drooped as she scanned the area more. She spotted a brown tom out by himself, looking a bit upset. Why would he be so upset? Chin up, show less weakness! she thought, her emotions and tail moving as if she said it out loud. Deciding she wanted to find out what was bothering him, she jumped up and walked over to him. "Hello! What are you up to?"

Leafwatcher's leaf-green eyes narrowed as the healer cat approached him. Great, someone smart noticed his anxiousness. It wasn't like he knew that would happen. But, he expected to be left alone. Well, that didn't happen. But, it was fine, interaction was fine. Socialization with murderous and insane cats. Fantastic. His ears flicked as he thought. He need to be careful with what he said to cat. Who knows what role they had the clan, and if they were sane, or not. They seemed friendly, so far... so the marbled tabby didn't think they would dangerous yet. "Hmm, not much, I've been just sitting here, relaxing." Leafwatcher spoke simply, not giving anything away. Caution was the best thing to do right now. And, that was the best plan to do in the Dusk Syndicate, you never know if someone will go behind your back and betray you. Caution was always to be made. Take little risks, and try to stay alive. That's what he had learned had learned. And he didn't like the Dusk Syndicate at all. One of their cats killed his mother, just to steal him as a kit. So, you'd expect for him to not like them. Probably hate the Dusk Syndicate. Though, Leafwatcher didn't like the word very well. Hate was a harsh word.