Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay > Alternative Warriors Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:43 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:38 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM

Old December 2nd, 2017, 11:55 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: HorizonClan Sign-ups!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Now for the rouges.
Winter
23 moons
Male
Rouge
https://pre00.deviantart.net/447f/th...co-datuwxd.png
There is no kindness in his heart, his eyes as cold as ice and his pelt as dirty and white as the winter season. A killer to the end, a fighter who does what he feels is right. Felt betrayed when his brother who was once known as Ender left them for some pretty little club known as Horizonclan. He to this day tries to convince his brother to leave or at least get rid of the peacekeepers however Endheart turned his back on them leaving them... ignoring them. Now with hate and anger in his heart. He wishes to destroy the clan that took his once feared brother away from him and made him into something weak! He will not rest until this little peace has been broken and bloody under his claws.
Has a brother who is a clan cat named Endheart and a sister named Hades ( yes a interesting name for a girl but you’ll find out why soon XD)
Open
None
A low growl was heard within a small cave hidden away and held the smells of dry blood and death, Winter paced back and forth within the cave annoying his sister who was just watching him with calm cold eyes. “ Winter stop that.” Winter growls darkly “ No! We need to figure out a way to bring Brother back! Those kits took him away Hades! Aren’t you upset about that?” He hisses making Hades growl a bit. “ yes I am but I will not start a battle when they greatly outnumber us. Despite loving peace they are strong enough to put up a fight. We don’t need a plan we need a army or.... we need to make them fight against each other...” Winter looks at her his eyes cold but curious on what Hades has going on. “ .... trick them.... find eager ones looking for blood... use them against each other.... “ he begins to smile darkly “ that I can do..” he says excitedly as Hades simply stands up “ .... we’ll wait for now Winter. Don’t do anything dumb until we have a solid plan understood?” Winter laughs darkly “ since when did I follow your words sister?” Hades steps forward eyes glowed and dangerous as she speaks darkly “ since I ended father. Now stay down understood?” Winter nods slowly “ yes ...”

Hades
25 moons
Female
Rouge
https://pre00.deviantart.net/1309/th...co-dafkxx1.png
Cold to the soul, the Ender of their family and the leader of their little family, smart, tricky and a very good actor. She has lied to so many they often see her as a angel when in reality she’s your best nightmare. She is the brains of the family and the one who made Endheart who he is now and is also the cause of his nightmares of course was upset when the tom left them but this only just helps her in a plan they may or may not end the goody little clan forever. One mistake for them will be a pleasure for her.
Has two brothers named Endheart and winter
Open
None yet
The metallic smell of blood was all around her, in front of her the dead body of a kittypet that reminded her of her father... a weak tom with mates on his mind. Oh how the tom begged even tried to trade others lives for his. It really pisses her off just remembering it. Her eyes glowed softly as he looks over the body and soon her ears pick up hearing the soft cries of kits... Kits. She remembers the time when she herself wanted to have some with a loner who’s heart was pure and kind but... he was too distracted by other mollies and even dared to leave her for one. Thankfully it was all a act to gain control of the neighborhood but still it hurt. She begins walking slowly, almost like death with every step the sounds of the kits grew louder and louder... soon she was in front of them watching them with glowing eyes. Two kits with closed eyes were crying out for something already long gone. This was life, this was normal, this was her little world. Soon she speaks darkly as she steps forward “ Welcome to hell little ones” with that... a loud snap along with desperate cries ... rang out throughout the little house that was now hers. Such a normal day in Her hell.”
Accepted! I love the backstories!
Old December 2nd, 2017, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
XD Yay!! Thank you! Do we start here or somewhere else? :3
There's a link in the first post for the rp page
Old December 2nd, 2017, 12:03 PM
Queen Of Darkness

My Mood: Cheerful

Name: Spottedmoor
Clan/Kittypet/Loner/Rogue: HorizonClan
Appearance: https://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk...t-looking-back
Personality: Spottedmoor is a calm she-cat it takes a lot for her to lose her temper but when she does it usually just her fluffing up her fur and hissing. Her other traits are Quiet,Friendly,Gentle,Shy,and Clumsy
Mate/Crush: Open
Kits: not yet
RP Example: Spottedmoor looked back to make sure no one was watching she didn't like when other cats where watching her hunt she would get so nervous she would mess up. She checked one more last time to make sure the coast was clear after she didn't see any other cat appear she dropped into a hunters crouch. Her hazel green eyes focused on the finch in front of her she got closer trying not to step on a branch finally she was only a few tail lengths away from her prey she gather her hunches ready to pounce as she did her paw stepped on a twig. The finch looked up in alarm and flew to safety "Mouse dung" hissed Spottedmoor watching her prey get away.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 12:09 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
There's a link in the first post for the rp page
XD okay!
Old December 2nd, 2017, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The one and only me View Post
Name: Spottedmoor
Clan/Kittypet/Loner/Rogue: HorizonClan
Appearance: https://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk...t-looking-back
Personality: Spottedmoor is a calm she-cat it takes a lot for her to lose her temper but when she does it usually just her fluffing up her fur and hissing. Her other traits are Quiet,Friendly,Gentle,Shy,and Clumsy
Mate/Crush: Open
Kits: not yet
RP Example: Spottedmoor looked back to make sure no one was watching she didn't like when other cats where watching her hunt she would get so nervous she would mess up. She checked one more last time to make sure the coast was clear after she didn't see any other cat appear she dropped into a hunters crouch. Her hazel green eyes focused on the finch in front of her she got closer trying not to step on a branch finally she was only a few tail lengths away from her prey she gather her hunches ready to pounce as she did her paw stepped on a twig. The finch looked up in alarm and flew to safety "Mouse dung" hissed Spottedmoor watching her prey get away.
accepted!
Old December 2nd, 2017, 02:21 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Name: Risingstar

Risingkit | Risingpaw | Risingsun | Risingstar

Allegiance: HorizonClan

Appearance: 1 | 2 | 3

Risingstar is a cream tabby cat with a bob tail and green eyes

Personality: Rising is a very... respectable cat. They put their Clan before themselves, even if that means not eating due to lack of prey. They were ridiculed in their early warrior days for their ambition to be leader, despite their gender identity. Being teased and torn down since kithood, Risingsun simply brushed away the insults and focused on being the best warrior they could be. They are also stubborn, refusing to back down unless necessary. They have matured, but the fire still sparks within them when needed. Rising is a very protective cat as well. They want to shield their clanmates from danger by putting themselves in the way. Sometimes this fails, and they become bitter. Not bitter at their clanmates, but bitter at themselves. Occasionally, they will experience a surge of depression lasting up to a week. Then, they are back to their normal self.

Family: Deceased

Mate/Crush: Open - Bisexual

Kits: Open

RP Example:

Snagged from the July Gathering [ Old, I know~ ]

Wavesplash smirked. She saw how she could use this scenario to her advantage. When the tom spoke, she pricked her ears, listening, only to be met with disappointment. When he flashed that annoying grin, her blue hues flashed with irritation before settling back into their calm state. She gave s low chuckle and spoke. "Confidential, eh? Well, nice to meet you Confidential," the molly grinned, mocking the ShadowClan tom. Though she wasn't around many cats, she knew how to annoy them.

She cocked her head to the side, expression curious. She didn't know what to think of this tom, but knew from the start that he was... well, a bit egotistical. She could see it in the way he held himself. There was an air of... superiority around him. And in his voice, she could make out the arrogance. But she smirked, knowing how to deal with him. "What do you mean, 'what's it to me'?" she asked, looking innocent.

Wavesplash lowered her head. Why has she just asked that? Of course, she could see the slight frown as it worked its way on the tom's face. 'Wavesplash, why?' she thought bitterly, her expression unreadable. She looked back up as he spoke, and her hues darted up to the stars. She thought about his statement for a few moments before looking the tom in the eye. "Hey, sorry. Some of my clan mates are mouse-brains." she said, trying to lighten the mood. Her skin prickled as he brushed past her and she turned to face him. Her expression showed regret and a hint of mischief.

Other: @KitKat12

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; December 2nd, 2017 at 02:22 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post
Name: Risingstar

Risingkit | Risingpaw | Risingsun | Risingstar

Allegiance: HorizonClan

Appearance: 1 | 2 | 3

Risingstar is a cream tabby cat with a bob tail and green eyes

Personality: Rising is a very... respectable cat. They put their Clan before themselves, even if that means not eating due to lack of prey. They were ridiculed in their early warrior days for their ambition to be leader, despite their gender identity. Being teased and torn down since kithood, Risingsun simply brushed away the insults and focused on being the best warrior they could be. They are also stubborn, refusing to back down unless necessary. They have matured, but the fire still sparks within them when needed. Rising is a very protective cat as well. They want to shield their clanmates from danger by putting themselves in the way. Sometimes this fails, and they become bitter. Not bitter at their clanmates, but bitter at themselves. Occasionally, they will experience a surge of depression lasting up to a week. Then, they are back to their normal self.

Family: Deceased

Mate/Crush: Open - Bisexual

Kits: Open

RP Example:

Snagged from the July Gathering [ Old, I know~ ]

Wavesplash smirked. She saw how she could use this scenario to her advantage. When the tom spoke, she pricked her ears, listening, only to be met with disappointment. When he flashed that annoying grin, her blue hues flashed with irritation before settling back into their calm state. She gave s low chuckle and spoke. "Confidential, eh? Well, nice to meet you Confidential," the molly grinned, mocking the ShadowClan tom. Though she wasn't around many cats, she knew how to annoy them.

She cocked her head to the side, expression curious. She didn't know what to think of this tom, but knew from the start that he was... well, a bit egotistical. She could see it in the way he held himself. There was an air of... superiority around him. And in his voice, she could make out the arrogance. But she smirked, knowing how to deal with him. "What do you mean, 'what's it to me'?" she asked, looking innocent.

Wavesplash lowered her head. Why has she just asked that? Of course, she could see the slight frown as it worked its way on the tom's face. 'Wavesplash, why?' she thought bitterly, her expression unreadable. She looked back up as he spoke, and her hues darted up to the stars. She thought about his statement for a few moments before looking the tom in the eye. "Hey, sorry. Some of my clan mates are mouse-brains." she said, trying to lighten the mood. Her skin prickled as he brushed past her and she turned to face him. Her expression showed regret and a hint of mischief.

Other: @KitKat12
Accepted! Risingstar sounds like a great leader
Old December 6th, 2017, 10:08 PM

Name: Fury

Age(moons): 46

Clan/Kittypet/Loner/Rogue: Loner(With ex-tribe experience. See biography for more information).

Rank (if Clan):Warrior.

Appearance (REALISTIC PLEASE): Dark grey tom with blazing orange eyes. Medium build. Quiet. Can be quick in a fight but when facing another cat with extreme dexterity he has to be cautious. Pin him in a corner with two or more cats and he's finished unless you give him a chance to escape into a more open area. His reflexes are fine, but as mentioned before, a much quicker cat could take him. Has a long, rugged scar over his left shoulder. Deep, husky voice. Walks with confidences, yet has a restricted, disciplined stride that he was taught as a Jaeger(Again, see biography for details on "Jaeger").

Personality (No mary sues or I will not accept): INFJ-T(Yet again, I have a nice, big description of his personality in the biography)

Family: DEAD. DEAD DEAD, ALL DEAD(Must I say it again?.....
Alright I'll admit it I'm relying on my biography too much lol).

Mate/Crush: None/Open

Kits: None

RP Example:
Fury stepped out of the frost crested grass, a grey puff of warm air billowing around his face as he released a deep breath, the morning rays of sunlight poking through the tall strands of grass like cobwebs and piercing his orange eyes, lighting them up even brighter. The cold morning air took him back to the frosty, violent weather of nighttime skirmish. I killed him. I killed my father... Fury shook his head, returning to the real world. the picture of his father's face in pain was still embedded in the back of his eyelids as he pushed his sore muscles into gear and made his way through the light terrain, scenting the air for prey. His ears flicked oddly like they always did when he heard something. A rustle. He turned to the right, where the noise was coming from, expecting to see something like a hare bounding through the grass. the movement stopped instantly as his eyes scanned the still dark terrain. the morning sun was barely up, shading the surrounding area in a beautiful, yet unsafe landscape. A pair of eyes gleamed for just a split second. That was no hare. Whatever that thing is, it's hostile. Fury took a natural defensive stance. Whatever was watching him, it gave up trying to stalk him, and instead started crashing violently into sight, taking him by surprise.
Other: If you want to see any more information about him..... See bio.
No? Stop? Okay I'll just leave now.
Old December 7th, 2017, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fury View Post
Name: Fury

Age(moons): 46

Clan/Kittypet/Loner/Rogue: Loner(With ex-tribe experience. See biography for more information).

Rank (if Clan):Warrior.

Appearance (REALISTIC PLEASE): Dark grey tom with blazing orange eyes. Medium build. Quiet. Can be quick in a fight but when facing another cat with extreme dexterity he has to be cautious. Pin him in a corner with two or more cats and he's finished unless you give him a chance to escape into a more open area. His reflexes are fine, but as mentioned before, a much quicker cat could take him. Has a long, rugged scar over his left shoulder. Deep, husky voice. Walks with confidences, yet has a restricted, disciplined stride that he was taught as a Jaeger(Again, see biography for details on "Jaeger").

Personality (No mary sues or I will not accept): INFJ-T(Yet again, I have a nice, big description of his personality in the biography)

Family: DEAD. DEAD DEAD, ALL DEAD(Must I say it again?.....
Alright I'll admit it I'm relying on my biography too much lol).

Mate/Crush: None/Open

Kits: None

RP Example:
Fury stepped out of the frost crested grass, a grey puff of warm air billowing around his face as he released a deep breath, the morning rays of sunlight poking through the tall strands of grass like cobwebs and piercing his orange eyes, lighting them up even brighter. The cold morning air took him back to the frosty, violent weather of nighttime skirmish. I killed him. I killed my father... Fury shook his head, returning to the real world. the picture of his father's face in pain was still embedded in the back of his eyelids as he pushed his sore muscles into gear and made his way through the light terrain, scenting the air for prey. His ears flicked oddly like they always did when he heard something. A rustle. He turned to the right, where the noise was coming from, expecting to see something like a hare bounding through the grass. the movement stopped instantly as his eyes scanned the still dark terrain. the morning sun was barely up, shading the surrounding area in a beautiful, yet unsafe landscape. A pair of eyes gleamed for just a split second. That was no hare. Whatever that thing is, it's hostile. Fury took a natural defensive stance. Whatever was watching him, it gave up trying to stalk him, and instead started crashing violently into sight, taking him by surprise.
Other: If you want to see any more information about him..... See bio.
No? Stop? Okay I'll just leave now.
Bruh. That's pretty great. Accepted.