Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:55 AM
Windflowerpaw Finder
by nyx
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:49 AM
How's your pfp?
Last post by the kitty
Today 08:40 AM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:25 AM
Character interaction and...
Last post by nyx
Today 08:19 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 13th, 2017, 09:33 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Quailheart gave Evermist a small nod. She parted her jaw sniffing for any scent of rabbit. Come on Rabbits, where are you!!! She licked her lips as she focused her vision on the blindingly bright snow.
Evermist flicked her tail as the chill of snow began to enter her paws. She picked them each up one by one and flicked them, trying to rid them of the seeping freezing. Her sharp gaze scoured the white earth, quickly searching for a sign of life. Spotting a young brown hare, dark against the drifting snow, nibbling on a thin blade of grass, Evermist slid into a crouch, signaling with her ears to Qualheart what she had found. The rabbit was very thin, but would fill a belly. Every prey, no matter how scrawny, would help.
Old December 13th, 2017, 09:35 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
“I’ll chase it and drive it towards you. Okay?” Pikerunner meowed he hardly waited for a response and started running after the rabbit driving it towards Harestorm. (He’s not antiblind, just doesn’t believe they can do everything perfectly)
As the sounds got closer, HareStorm leapt and landed on the Rabbit's back. He pinned it down for a few moments but the rodent slipped out from under him and continued running. He span around and chased after it but he ran out of breath and had to stop. "Pikerunner! Catch it!" he panted.
Old December 13th, 2017, 09:49 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Evermist flicked her tail as the chill of snow began to enter her paws. She picked them each up one by one and flicked them, trying to rid them of the seeping freezing. Her sharp gaze scoured the white earth, quickly searching for a sign of life. Spotting a young brown hare, dark against the drifting snow, nibbling on a thin blade of grass, Evermist slid into a crouch, signaling with her ears to Qualheart what she had found. The rabbit was very thin, but would fill a belly. Every prey, no matter how scrawny, would help.
Quailheart nodded and began to run after the rabbit from behind before giving a yowl, scaring the rabbit so it’d run towards Evermist.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 13th, 2017, 09:51 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
As the sounds got closer, HareStorm leapt and landed on the Rabbit's back. He pinned it down for a few moments but the rodent slipped out from under him and continued running. He span around and chased after it but he ran out of breath and had to stop. "Pikerunner! Catch it!" he panted.
Pikerunner sprinted after the rabbit and managed to chase it to a point it was runnig back towards Harestorm,” It’s coming back towards you!” I knew it he couldn’t hunt.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 13th, 2017, 03:11 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

"Oh, would you rather be applying it to the cranky elders? You'll probably have to change bedding too." Surgestorm asked, eyes wide. "Or worse yet, what if Blazingstar makes you wait to become an apprentice?" He turned around and took a few steps back the way they came. "We can go find out, if you want." The tom kind of felt bad for teasing such a young kit like this, but he really meant it all in good fun. He would be helping her collect the mouse bile, if she decided on that choice, and then return her to camp without getting her in trouble with the leader. The tom was half-certain she would choose his option since all it involved was collecting the stuff and not handling it around the elders. Surgestorm paused and looked back toward her, waiting for her to make her decision. "If you help me with this, I won't tell Blazingstar. Collecting mouse bile is enough punishment in my eyes," He added at the end.

Oriolekit had been incing away the whole time he had been talking, but she had to admit that Surgestorm was a convincing cat. How he was so convincing she did not know. All she knew was that he was. She knew that the concept was bad, and that collecting mouse bile was probably better than everything he had been suggesting Blazingstar might make her do, so that probably added to his side of the argument. She sighed, and rushed over to the nearest leaf she could find, also the biggest one she could find, and inched it towards the mouse bile, wrinkling her nose in disgust. "Remind me again why we need this?" Oriolekit asked, surely there was something else that could get rid of ticks. Surely they disliked something else. Mouse bile wasn't the only thing, was it? I couldn't be, cats were disgusted by other things, so why weren't ticks? Oriolekit sighed, realizing she was infuriating herself when it was actually her fault that she was in trouble anyway.
Old December 13th, 2017, 04:34 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
Canineheart nodded, trudging onward with the small, limp rabbit dangling from her jowls. She swayed across the territory, trusting Obsidiansky to check the wind for any prey along the way, as her senses were clogged with the wreak of the fresh-kill. Retracing her steps, Canineheart eventually found the lump of dirt that she had scraped over the other rabbit. Carefully, Canineheart uncovered the rabbit, and comparing it to her other catch, the one that she had caught originally was much bigger than the one that was currently dangling from her jaws. Should I try to catch another? Canineheart wondered, realizing that the small rabbit would barely be a meal for anyone. But not wanting to embarrass herself, or prolong the interaction with Obsidiansky, Canineheart flicked her tail at the rabbit, signaling for her companion to take it. As Obsidiansky rubbed against her in affection, Canineheart cocked her head in confusion, but flicked her tail across his shoulder in appreciation. "Of course," Canineheart muttered through the fur of her rabbit, "I realized that I made you uncomfortable and pressured you, and I don't want to do that." Canineheart considered her sentence for a moment, then added: "No matter what happens, you can count on me to be your friend." She flashed a small smile through the scruff of the rabbit, more to herself than to Obsidiansky; she realized that he would be there for her, even if he had a mate, even if he loved someone else.
The darker tom grabbed the other rabbit, picking it up almost gingerly, like he would a kit - and the creature dangled from his maw, a pleased expression on his features. Her words warmed him through, despite the weather getting colder, and he turned his head so that he could give her another smile. He was more pleased then he had been in a long time. Because he knew that, no matter what happened, he couldn't screw things up with at least one of his friends. Sagewhisker would probably understand as well, which just left... Fawnskip. If he chose Fawnskip, his friends would be hurt, but they wouldn't show it. They would think they weren't good enough for him. Which wasn't the case! If anything, Obsidiansky wasn't good enough for either one of them. He didn't feel good enough at all. He felt like a pile of trash, to be honest. He felt like crowfood. He felt like the worst of the worst. And perhaps he was, maybe he was just the worst of the worst, and as much as he wished the awful deep-down feeling would go away, it was staying there like a bad scratch. Never getting better, just getting worse, then infected. Eventually it could kill him. If it was like that bad scratch, that was. He doubted it would; physically, at least. Emotionally? There was always that chance, but it was a chance that he was going to have to figure out how to take. "And you can always count on me, too." He mewed, muffled through the rabbit in his maw, while he tried to talk around it - without much luck. These goofy moments were getting fewer and fewer, but they were still semi-embarrassing when they happened, and he felt a little awkward having one in front of Canineheart. Especially during a serious conversation.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 13th, 2017, 05:14 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Oriolekit had been incing away the whole time he had been talking, but she had to admit that Surgestorm was a convincing cat. How he was so convincing she did not know. All she knew was that he was. She knew that the concept was bad, and that collecting mouse bile was probably better than everything he had been suggesting Blazingstar might make her do, so that probably added to his side of the argument. She sighed, and rushed over to the nearest leaf she could find, also the biggest one she could find, and inched it towards the mouse bile, wrinkling her nose in disgust. "Remind me again why we need this?" Oriolekit asked, surely there was something else that could get rid of ticks. Surely they disliked something else. Mouse bile wasn't the only thing, was it? I couldn't be, cats were disgusted by other things, so why weren't ticks? Oriolekit sighed, realizing she was infuriating herself when it was actually her fault that she was in trouble anyway.
Surgestorm smiled wider when he finally convinced Oriolekit to help him, feeling strangely proud of himself for persuading her. "To get rid of ticks," He meowed matter-of-factly, not really thinking about it much at first as he grabbed a bundle of moss from some stones nearby. The tom wrinkled his nose as he drew closer to the roots of the tree. He could hear the mice panicking in their tiny burrows, but ignored the tiny urge that itched for him to dig and hunt for them. He dipped the moss in a murky puddle that was near the area, pulling away as he waited for the moss to soak up the vile substance. "I guess its more to make our elders feel more comfortable," He meowed. "I'll gladly do this if it make their last few moons better for them. I'd want that if I was in their position." The medicine cat turned to look at the kit once more, trying to laugh off his somewhat serious-sounding words.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old December 13th, 2017, 09:20 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
@Lonestar23

Rookpatch hesitated outside of the apprentices den, his green gaze flickering from its entrance to somewhere else in the camp, one of his front paws raised as if he wasn't sure he should approach the den. The training with Heartpaw was going slow, but he thought it was going well.. Or at least he hoped so anyways. He wasn't sure. He was never really sure of anything he felt.
But why should he be scared of going into the apprentice's den? It's not like the young cats would bully him or anything. Right? They should respect him because he was higher in rank than them... And most of them should be out training anyways right?
He mentally rehearsed just calling his apprentices name. But maybe... Maybe today shouldn't be a training day. Couldn't they just talk? Couldn't mentors and apprentice's just talk, was that normal? That's what he wanted to do right now. He felt he needed to be closer to Heartpaw, she was a nice young cat, she had never really hurt him in any way. And he felt like she needed someone to talk to. He could be that cat... Right?

Clearing his throat, the calico tom slowly, shakily, ducked into the apprentices den, whispering out in his usually stuttered, jittery voice, "H-H-Huh-Heart-art-p-p-paw-aw? Are-er you-who in h-here?"
It would take a moment for his eyes to adjust to the more dim light of the den, but he began to quickly scan over whatever forms were in the den, desperately trying to ignore any other cat that looked at him besides his apprentice. He remembered his days here, and they weren't nice. He didn't want to remember his days in this horrid den. But he wanted to see his apprentice so he would deal with the memories that surged back.
Heartpaw raced through the territory alongside Rainpaw, both of them laughing as they went. "I'll race you!" Heartpaw mewed, even though they were already moving quickly. Rainpaw accepting her challenge, running behind her. Heartpaw was, of course, the fastest and won the race - ending at a tree that was up on a grassy hill. The breeze blew through their fur, and as they sat together, brown and white mingled with grey to form mixed puddles of color. The silence stretched on for what seemed to be an unbearable amount of time for the young she cat. "I'm sorry I ever abandoned you," Rainpaw said as they sat together, after a few minutes of silence. "No, I'm sorry. I should've been more accepting and helped you more." Heartpaw responded, her head lowering. Rainpaw looked at her, turning his head and suddenly their noses were only centimeters apart. Heartpaw could feel her heartbeat begin to race, and as though in slow motion, she almost felt his nose press against hers-

The apprentice awoke with a start, her heart racing just as it had in her dream. She felt as though she had actually experienced what had just happened, and shook her head quickly. There was no Rainpaw in the den - which Heartpaw couldn't help but be thankful for, she was so nervous that something bad was about to happen. Breathing a sigh of relief, the apprentice began grooming down her fur, which had stood on end when she had awoken. What a stupid dream! She thought with a snort, secretly wondering if that would ever really happen. She doubted it. They were friends, but it was a slower moving process then she had thought. Trust, apparently, didn't come back overnight. It was her fault that the friendship wasn't where it should be, but she just wasn't quite sure. Having a bully for a friend was weird.

It was everything she fought against. But he was so sweet, and kind with her, and she loved him - in a totally friendly way, of course. Though she was definitely crushing on him. Hearing Rookpatch's voice, the apprentice's ears pricked up and she got to her paws, stopping her grooming almost instantly. "Rookpatch?" Her voice was inquisitive, startled, even. He rarely came in here, if he ever had... she normally met him out in the clearing. She could see the small form of the calico clearly now, and her eyes brightened, a smile on her features. "Rookpatch, hi! I was going to come out in a little bit - I'm not late, am I?" The smile faltered a little bit, but continued just as brightly as she stepped forward to greet her mentor with a purr. The apprentice was growing into a lovely young cat - she was different then she had been on her first day of training, not quite as talkative, but just as friendly and eager to please. And she was still quite fond of her mentor.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 14th, 2017, 09:52 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Pikerunner sprinted after the rabbit and managed to chase it to a point it was runnig back towards Harestorm,” It’s coming back towards you!” I knew it he couldn’t hunt.
"Got it!" HareStorm answered. Instead of leaping and hoping to land on the rabbit, he decided to let the rabbit run into him. The Tom crouched down, staying as still as he could. The rabbit came and crashed into him, the two butting heads. HareStorm then opened his jaws wide and snapped then shut, killing the prey. "Two rabbits, you think that's enough?" The warrior asked.
Old December 14th, 2017, 09:53 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Got it!" HareStorm answered. Instead of leaping and hoping to land on the rabbit, he decided to let the rabbit run into him. The Tom crouched down, staying as still as he could. The rabbit came and crashed into him, the two butting heads. HareStorm then opened his jaws wide and snapped then shut, killing the prey. "Two rabbits, you think that's enough?" The warrior asked.
He paused,” it’s a decent amount.” I don’t want to keep risking missing prey hunting with you.

Closed Thread