Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 12:17 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Spookez.
Today 12:07 AM
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by Dark
Yesterday 11:57 PM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:51 PM
There's always an...
Last post by chickadee
Yesterday 11:32 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 4th, 2018, 02:51 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
Garterstar instinctively flinched, quickly turning his head away from his attacking brother. The two kits collided with hardly a sound and the fluffy kit quickly found himself on his back. Mocking a hiss, Garterstar wiggles his back legs and kicked out, hoping to push Snakegrowl off of him. “You’ll never take me alive!” Maybe the Tom was getting a little too into the game, but he already knew he would love fighting. So, why not put that into action now?

Snakegrowl clumsily flailed his paws, squeaking a tiny war cry. His brother was soon under his paws, and he thought he was winning - he was wrong however. He yelped as he was kicked off. "I'll get you!" He mewed loudly, getting into the game, his eyes sparkled with energy. He planned his next attack on Garterstar, but he was unsure of any other moves..besides maybe aiming for his paws and knocking him off balance? Would that work for his advantage?
Old January 4th, 2018, 04:33 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
She used her tail to keep sweeping more mixes of scatterd herbs, dust, and dirt into the middle of the room.” She smiled thinking about Surgestorm.s
Surgestorm hummed to fill the silence as they both swept up the mess of his den. However, when they began nearing the end of their task, Surgestorm spoke up. "So, have you been enjoying your training so far?" He asked, his yellow orbs moving away from the pile of dirt and leaves to meet hers. "Learn anything cool?"

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old January 4th, 2018, 04:40 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic! (at the Disco) View Post
Caracalspirit had been resting for a bit, waiting for her mate to come back from a hunting trip. Or something like that, she didn't quite remember. She stood and stretched her legs, the caracats ears angled forwards as she wondered if she should go out as well. She was still a bit paranoid about the battle that would be coming up, but she pushed it aside, and stood. Her amber eyes gleamed as she looked around, trying to find one of her friends, or something to do. Caracalspirit hadn't brought up kits - the random thought sparked in her head - and she wasn't sure when she was going to. She really wanted some little kittens to care for, but it just felt awkward to spring it out randomly. She sighed and swept her tongue through her tongue, grooming her tan pelt to make herself look presentable. She was still waiting for her mate to return, she wanted to do something with him after he came back from his hunt. He'd come through the entrance already - though she didn't know currently, as her view was blocked by other cats. Caracalspirit was slightly short for a WindClan cat, having a smaller frame, but being slim and agile. Caracalspirit glanced over some of her taller Clanmates, her ears angled up. The little tufts poking up from her ears. Her eyes scanned the top of their heads, and she pouted with annoyance at her slightly under-hight. She slid through any Clanmates in her way, searching for her mate with a tiny bit of desperation. She slumped, but continued walking, a tiny huff as she swept her tongue over her chest fluff quickly. She continued walking, her eyes scanning the cats around her. Caracalspirit found him at an edge of camp, laying with something between his paws. She walked quickly towards him, eyes bright, she licked his ear. "Found ya Hawky," she mewed, her attention turning to what was between his paws. "Wait what-" she said, seeing a tiny moving blob. She turned slowly towards her mate, then looked at the blob again. "What a coincidence," she mumbled, before fixing her mate with a stern glare. "Alright, talk," she mewed, sitting across from him, her tail curling neatly around her paws.
The small kitten rolled onto her back, head resting against his leg as she peered up at him with her bright blue-hued eyes shining up at him. She was not a newborn, that was certain through what he could tell right now. As he had thought before, this shekit had to be around two, maybe three moons old right now - so why was she abandoned along with the rest of her littermates like they were some rotten pieces of prey? That sole thought sickened Hawkfeather, knowing that kittens were precious and special, being the future generation for many cats and for someone to treat them so carelessly. He had never met someone so cruel and he never wanted to. “So, do you have a name, little one?” The tan-furred tomcat murmured, as almost to himself more than anything as he lifted a paw and gently dangled it over her, to which the kitten uttered a squeak and attempted to grab it with her tiny, softened paws. Hawkfeather was too lost in thought, looking down at the kitten, to realize that his beloved mate, Caracalspirit, had spotted him and was making her way over to him from another part of the clearing. When she licked his ear, he almost jumped in surprise, his heartbeat racing for a moment as he looked to her. She greeted him with her usual sweetened tone, calling him his usual nickname that he had been stuck with since they had become close. However, her happy and carefree expression soon changed as the caracat’s gaze lowered to the kitten in his paws. She murmured questioning words in utter surprise at this and the tomcat immediately felt that dreaded lump return to his throat. He didn’t know what to say, would she even believe his tale or would she assume the worst - that he cheated on her with some other shecat and this kitten was the outcome. That was not the case and he knew that, but convincing Caracalspirit would be another situation altogether. Being too involved in his worrisome thoughts, Hawkfeather did not catch the words that she mumbled under her breath, but he did hear her ask to explain himself as she sat down across from him in the chilly clearing. He looked up at her for a moment with his amber-hued eyes, hoping that she would be able to see the truth within them. “Caracalspirit, sweetheart, I swear that this kitten is not mine. I would never even dare..” He didn’t even have the guts to finish the thought out loud, “I was out for my usual hunting trip as I told you I would do when I awoke in out moss nest this morning.” The male proceeding to explain his story, “I had scented a rabbit and immediately went after it, but another scent caught my attention and I just couldn’t keep myself from investigating. What I found.. It was a terrible sight and I am glad that you did not have to witness it.” Hawkfeather solemnly shook his head, “I found this young shekit among some bushes, all by herself with no mother or any adult cat nearby. I did not have the heart to just leave her there to die, so I brought her back here.” He was silent for a moment as he looked down at the shekit, who was looking over at Caracalspirit with wide, curious eyes before uttering a tiny mew. “I don’t know what to do, my love. I’ve never had really experience with situations like these.” Hawkfeather was silent after that, not really knowing what else to possibly say now.
Old January 4th, 2018, 04:49 PM
AHHH

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Oriolekit glared at the cats whose glances were not the most polite. She was a very prideful cat, and knew that plenty of kits and apprentices would give anything to be able to hang out with the medicine cat, or even help him with his terrible chores. Personally Oriolekit found that it was on a very unfortunate turn of events that she had been found by him when she had planned to explore outside of camp by herself. And mousebile? For StarClan's sake she was a kit! What the punishment she got called for, was some good old fashioned revenge. Not a bad type. She wouldn't kill him, she couldn't do that. She wouldn't make him think someone was dying, but she was going to do something.
Surgestorm paused in the clearing, indicating for Oriolekit to stop as well. The medicine cat gave her a tiny nod, smiling awkwardly around his bundle as usual. "Thanks again, for the help, I mean." He meowed with a chuckle. "I've got it from here, though." The medicine cat leaned over and gently took the kitten's bundle of mousebile into his jaws, balancing the two bundles with just enough ease that it seemed to be a normal thing to happen. After all of that, he figured that she had been punished enough. "Go ahead and do whatever it is you kids do nowadays," He mumbled, his words much more muffled than before. With that, the tom turned and trotted away toward the elder's den with the mousebile. He had no idea that Oriolekit was already plotting her revenge.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; January 4th, 2018 at 04:49 PM.
Old January 4th, 2018, 05:52 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm hummed to fill the silence as they both swept up the mess of his den. However, when they began nearing the end of their task, Surgestorm spoke up. "So, have you been enjoying your training so far?" He asked, his yellow orbs moving away from the pile of dirt and leaves to meet hers. "Learn anything cool?"
Yellowpaw gave a purr as he spoke, it was his voice that made her happy she smiled," Umm...I am enjoying training, I'm learning some more complex battle moves." she meowed trying not to stammer or blush. She hoped it wasn't too-too obvious, just a little obvious.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 4th, 2018, 07:42 PM
AHHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Yellowpaw gave a purr as he spoke, it was his voice that made her happy she smiled," Umm...I am enjoying training, I'm learning some more complex battle moves." she meowed trying not to stammer or blush. She hoped it wasn't too-too obvious, just a little obvious.
"I'm glad!" Surgestorm meowed with a smile, a longing look in his eyes. "I was only in apprentice training for two moons, so I only learned some basic moves. Though, occasionally some apprentices I was friends with would practice with me, so I learned through that as well." The tom gathered the pile they had collected into two leaf bundles for them to take out and discard. "Let's go drop these off in the dirt place." After waiting a moment for her, he exited the med den.
(I gotta open up the den really quickly. Mystical, as Oriolekit, will post first and then Surge and Yellow can come back and interact with them and what they have done.)

Last edited by Zero; January 5th, 2018 at 12:39 PM.
Old January 4th, 2018, 08:54 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic! (at the Disco) View Post
Snakegrowl clumsily flailed his paws, squeaking a tiny war cry. His brother was soon under his paws, and he thought he was winning - he was wrong however. He yelped as he was kicked off. "I'll get you!" He mewed loudly, getting into the game, his eyes sparkled with energy. He planned his next attack on Garterstar, but he was unsure of any other moves..besides maybe aiming for his paws and knocking him off balance? Would that work for his advantage?
Garterstar jumped at Snakegrowl with a snarl, aiming for his back. He little fluff ball looked hilarious, but his face was contorted into a tight angry mess and he meantime businesses. Sure, it was a game, but Garterstar wasn’t one to understand that games were meant to be fun. For him, if you played a game, you had to win.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old January 5th, 2018, 02:34 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

"I'm glad!" Surgestorm meowed with a smile, a longing look in his eyes. "I was only in apprentice training for two moons, so I only learned some basic moves. Though, occasionally some apprentices I was friends with would practice with me, so I learned through that as well." The tom gathered the pile they had collected into two leaf bundles for them to take out and discard. "Let's go drop these off in the dirt place." After waiting a moment for her, he exited the med den.
(I gotta open up the den really quickly. Mystical, as Oriolekit, will post first and then Surge and Yellow can come back and interact with them and what they have done.)
Yellowpaw nodded carying the pile of dirt and walked out of the den with him If he can fight, he can hunt. He’d make a great father and warrior...

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 5th, 2018, 02:38 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingle jel View Post
In response, Ambercloud crossly flicked her tail, though humor was written on her features. A playful glint in her eye, she mewed, "Your mother has never fed you fresh-kill before? Odd. Most kits are normally given a taste by two or three moons." She flicked an ear, looking a bit embarrassed. "Just in case I wasn't supposed to, don't tell anyone I gave you sparrow." Cocking her head, confused a little at the she-kit's question, she asked, "...which queen?"
(Sorry for taking so long, I'm just going through a cold) "It was only a joke, but in honesty she's named Duskheart. She's my mother." Silentkit knew telling a stranger that kind of information was dangerous, so she pursued a motive. "Why?" she asked, tilting her head. "Is something wrong?" Is she plotting something? Maybe she has a grudge? It's time for my investigation to begin... (ahhh... Silentkit the detective)
Waffle.

Old January 5th, 2018, 07:04 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Can I be medicine apprentice?
Closed Thread