Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 03:21 PM
'Shadows of the Moon' [T]
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:19 PM
Knowledge trading center
by hades.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 03:00 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 6th, 2018, 10:26 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patch o' Prickles View Post
(Sorry for taking so long, I'm just going through a cold) "It was only a joke, but in honesty she's named Duskheart. She's my mother." Silentkit knew telling a stranger that kind of information was dangerous, so she pursued a motive. "Why?" she asked, tilting her head. "Is something wrong?" Is she plotting something? Maybe she has a grudge? It's time for my investigation to begin... (ahhh... Silentkit the detective)
i don't mind! hope you feel better <3
~~~

Pricking her ears at the question, in all honesty, she answered, "No, it's just that your mother might not have wanted me to give you that piece of prey. She probably would've wanted to be there when you had your first taste. Had I known, I wouldn't of given it to you."
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old January 6th, 2018, 12:57 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Aleka

"Well, I guess this is it." Woodpeckerflight lifted her head and looked back at the rogues and former clan cats behind her. "It's time to go where we belong." The grey and white she-cat glanced at her family. "We must decide how we'll split. Everyone gets to choose where they'd like to be." She sighed and stepped ahead of the mob of cats, "All in favor of going to WindClan, come over here."

The cats hesitated for a moment as they looked at her. After several minutes of staring, Navy stepped forward. The dark blue-grey tom dipped his head to Woodpeckerflight, "I'd been thinking about this for a while, but I've finally made up my mind. The Dusk Syndicate was my home, and I loved it there. But as the moons went by, I became less active. I became more dedicated to Moon and my kits than my allegiance to the Syndicate. And now that the Syndicate has split up, I don't think I can survive as a rogue in my old age,
so I will go to WindClan, to be with my daughter."
Navy smiled and touched Woodpeckerflight's nose before standing beside her.

In the crowd, cats were whispering to each other and looking uneasy, but then Lakeripple stepped forward. "All in favor of going to RiverClan, come here." The grey and black queen stepped over to a farther point away from Woodpeckerflight with a sigh.
Old January 7th, 2018, 10:57 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Spiderpaw glanced up at Onyxwhisper, his blind eyes looked directly at the Windclan deputy. He instantly stood up with a dip of his head in respect. "Er yeah. I would like to go on a patrol. It'll get my mind off of everything that's going on in my life." replied Spiderpaw with a friendly smile on his half scared up face. 'I've never been on a patrol before. The only thing I've ever done was go hunting with a group of other apprentices,' thought Spiderpaw, getting lost in his thoughts. Waking up from his short daydream his eyes reached Onyxwhisper's. "What do you plan on going?" He asked.

Onyxwhisper smiled, "I was thinking the Riverclan-Thunderclap border. Since its an extra patrol we can really take our time so you can get used to the area." She cooed. "Since you've never really been out there before just let me know if I am goin to fast or slow! Are you ready to head out?" She didn't wanna turn around and leave him on accident.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old January 7th, 2018, 11:02 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
Onyxwhisper smiled, "I was thinking the Riverclan-Thunderclap border. Since its an extra patrol we can really take our time so you can get used to the area." She cooed. "Since you've never really been out there before just let me know if I am goin to fast or slow! Are you ready to head out?" She didn't wanna turn around and leave him on accident.
Spiderpaw dipped his head, respectfully. "Yeah you're right. My mentor has taken me to the border's." replied the tom, his blind blue eyes gazed away from Onyxwhisper. There was excitement in his chest, but he didn't want to show it. 'i'm not a kit anymore,' thought Spiderpaw.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 8th, 2018, 07:53 AM
bruh head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnblaze View Post
@Aleka

"Well, I guess this is it." Woodpeckerflight lifted her head and looked back at the rogues and former clan cats behind her. "It's time to go where we belong." The grey and white she-cat glanced at her family. "We must decide how we'll split. Everyone gets to choose where they'd like to be." She sighed and stepped ahead of the mob of cats, "All in favor of going to WindClan, come over here."

The cats hesitated for a moment as they looked at her. After several minutes of staring, Navy stepped forward. The dark blue-grey tom dipped his head to Woodpeckerflight, "I'd been thinking about this for a while, but I've finally made up my mind. The Dusk Syndicate was my home, and I loved it there. But as the moons went by, I became less active. I became more dedicated to Moon and my kits than my allegiance to the Syndicate. And now that the Syndicate has split up, I don't think I can survive as a rogue in my old age,
so I will go to WindClan, to be with my daughter."
Navy smiled and touched Woodpeckerflight's nose before standing beside her.

In the crowd, cats were whispering to each other and looking uneasy, but then Lakeripple stepped forward. "All in favor of going to RiverClan, come here." The grey and black queen stepped over to a farther point away from Woodpeckerflight with a sigh.

Star shuddered slightly, her tail flicking once. She hated it, that her family was splitting down the middle like this. The black and white molly glanced at her paws for a moment, fuming softly. If only Halite hadn't decided to attack the clans. Then she would be curled in her nest, in the fighter's den. She wouldn't have to be faced with this decision. Her claws curled into the ground. She could've stayed with Eclipse, and it would be presumably just them, since Mercury had left before they had started this journey. He was just too loyal to Shadow. And if she did stay, there was a good chance that Redclaw and Soulwing would also come along, and she had to admit, Soulwing wasn't exactly her favorite cat. "I'll go with Woodpeckerflight and Navy..." She decided softly, trotting over to them. "Mother, you're coming too?" She asked.

Moon sighed softly. After all she had been through, for it to end like this... it kind of made her hate the world, in a way. "I'll go to WindClan with my daughters and Navy," she said, trotting up to the side of her mate, pressing herself softly against him. For it to come to this. Joining a clan. She hadn't ever expected this to happen. She also hadn't expected the Dusk Syndicate to collapse either. She turned her green eye to Eclipse. "Are you going to join WindClan as well?"

Eclipse flicked an ear, digging her paws into the ground. She didn't need to join WindClan. She didn't want to join it either. She also doubted they would accept her anyways, as she fought in the battle. She narrowed her eyes, glancing in Lakeripple's direction. It'll be fun for her to join RiverClan, especially with those twenty kits of hers. She thought. "Yeah no. Sorry, but I can't join a clan. I'd rather be a loner." She explained with a shrug, glancing over her shoulder at the horizon stretched out. Perhaps she would find Mercury, or just strike out on her own.
Old January 8th, 2018, 02:06 PM
warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

Star shuddered slightly, her tail flicking once. She hated it, that her family was splitting down the middle like this. The black and white molly glanced at her paws for a moment, fuming softly. If only Halite hadn't decided to attack the clans. Then she would be curled in her nest, in the fighter's den. She wouldn't have to be faced with this decision. Her claws curled into the ground. She could've stayed with Eclipse, and it would be presumably just them, since Mercury had left before they had started this journey. He was just too loyal to Shadow. And if she did stay, there was a good chance that Redclaw and Soulwing would also come along, and she had to admit, Soulwing wasn't exactly her favorite cat. "I'll go with Woodpeckerflight and Navy..." She decided softly, trotting over to them. "Mother, you're coming too?" She asked.

Moon sighed softly. After all she had been through, for it to end like this... it kind of made her hate the world, in a way. "I'll go to WindClan with my daughters and Navy," she said, trotting up to the side of her mate, pressing herself softly against him. For it to come to this. Joining a clan. She hadn't ever expected this to happen. She also hadn't expected the Dusk Syndicate to collapse either. She turned her green eye to Eclipse. "Are you going to join WindClan as well?"

Eclipse flicked an ear, digging her paws into the ground. She didn't need to join WindClan. She didn't want to join it either. She also doubted they would accept her anyways, as she fought in the battle. She narrowed her eyes, glancing in Lakeripple's direction. It'll be fun for her to join RiverClan, especially with those twenty kits of hers. She thought. "Yeah no. Sorry, but I can't join a clan. I'd rather be a loner." She explained with a shrug, glancing over her shoulder at the horizon stretched out. Perhaps she would find Mercury, or just strike out on her own.
Twopaw sighed and stepped to where all the other cats were gathered, "I'll go back to WindClan. It's my home, after all. Parsleypaw, come on."

Parsleypaw looked away, "Look, Twopaw, as much as I loved WindClan... I kinda liked living without a clan better..."

Twopaw's eyes grew wide with sorrow, "Heartwhisker?" You have to come home, you have to!"

Heartwhisker stepped forward and touched Twopaw's nose, "Sorry, little brother. WindClan's not my home. I agree with Parsleypaw. And if Eclipse is going to find Mercury, then I'm gonna go with her."

Twopaw teared up and stared at Soulwing The only sibling I have left. He's certainly not going to join WindClan again. Guess I'll be alone...

Redclaw and Soulwing were in the back of the crowd, whispering to each other, suddenly Soulwing nodded and Redclaw lifted his head, "Soulwing and I will remain as rogues."
Old January 8th, 2018, 04:12 PM

Wink Re: WindClan Clearing

Cloudysun entered the clearing, looking around. She spotted an empty spot, and quickly walked to it. It was near some grass, which she pulled out of the ground quickly. She sat the grass down, making a small nest for herself. "There we are." She muttered, and curled up, tired.
Old January 8th, 2018, 09:45 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

@Lonestar23 @RedHead
It was time for another apprentice ceremony. This one was long overdue, however, necessary for the advancement of the clan. Blazingstar rose to his paws and jumped his way up to the top of the Breezerock before looking around the clearing. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, please gather here beneath the Breezerock for a clan meeting!" his voice rang loud and clear before he settled himself down and awaited his clan mates.

Once gathered, he continued on. "Mercurykit! It it your time to begin your warrior training!" he called out to the young kit, his eyes alight. Mercurykit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Mercurypaw. Your mentor will be Halflash. I hope she will pass down all she knows on to you." he spoke, dipping his head to the newly made apprentice and mentor.

With that, Blazingstar jumped from the Breezerock to congratulate the young apprentice with the rest of the clan.
Old January 9th, 2018, 10:57 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@BluBunnie
Briarsong had just asked her mate, Turkeychest to watch her daughter, Heatherkit. She slipped out of the nursery relieved, then one thought went to her head What if she gets a mentor like Yewclaw, who only presses her ego and makes her more pushy and demanding, and because she’s related to Onyxwhisper she’ll think she’s able to boss anyone who’s not deputy or leader around. Great Starclan. I better have a word with Onyxwhisper about this.

She led her black paws over to her sibling, she knew Onyxwhisper was often busy assigning patrols and leading patrols, but to her this was in some ways important. She tried not to think about the chances of Heatherkit evesdropping on the conversation as she came to her sibling, Onyxwhisper,” Onyxwhisper. Is this a bad time. I needed to ask you a minor favor.” She meowed, before dropping her voice,” It’s about who might be Heatherkit’s mentor.” She added

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 9th, 2018, 11:24 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
@BluBunnie
Briarsong had just asked her mate, Turkeychest to watch her daughter, Heatherkit. She slipped out of the nursery relieved, then one thought went to her head What if she gets a mentor like Yewclaw, who only presses her ego and makes her more pushy and demanding, and because she’s related to Onyxwhisper she’ll think she’s able to boss anyone who’s not deputy or leader around. Great Starclan. I better have a word with Onyxwhisper about this.

She led her black paws over to her sibling, she knew Onyxwhisper was often busy assigning patrols and leading patrols, but to her this was in some ways important. She tried not to think about the chances of Heatherkit evesdropping on the conversation as she came to her sibling, Onyxwhisper,” Onyxwhisper. Is this a bad time. I needed to ask you a minor favor.” She meowed, before dropping her voice,” It’s about who might be Heatherkit’s mentor.” She added
Onyxwhisper had been resting in the clearing when she noticed her sister, Briarsong, walking towards her. A smile beamed on the felines face, "It is never a bad time for you Briarsong! What questions did you have about it?" She asked, curious to hear what concerns her sister had.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Closed Thread