Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 02:53 AM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 01:44 AM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:37 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 9th, 2018, 01:15 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
Onyxwhisper had been resting in the clearing when she noticed her sister, Briarsong, walking towards her. A smile beamed on the felines face, "It is never a bad time for you Briarsong! What questions did you have about it?" She asked, curious to hear what concerns her sister had.
Briarsong was relieved to know her sister wasn’t busy at the moment,” I’m guessing you know that Heatherkit because your her aunt she believes she can boss anyone besides you and Blazingstar around and that she’s like a secondary deputy, she believes she’s like your deputy I guess, if that makes any sense. I am hoping you can ensure she gets a stern mentor, or whatever mentor you believe will make her realize she’s no better than the rest of her clanmates.” She meowed hoping Onyxwhisper understood her metaphor of a deputies deputy.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 9th, 2018, 04:01 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
i don't mind! hope you feel better <3
~~~

Pricking her ears at the question, in all honesty, she answered, "No, it's just that your mother might not have wanted me to give you that piece of prey. She probably would've wanted to be there when you had your first taste. Had I known, I wouldn't of given it to you."
"Oh, right," Silentkit realized."Well then, my lips are sealed! I could act out surprise when my mother gives me prey. I'm a pretty good actor, did you know that? My best impression is of a black rabbit." Silentkit crouched down to the ground and bunched up her body. Delicately sniffing, she pricked her ears. She then then darted, before turning over, pretending to struggle, and then go limp. Returning, she reclaimed her seat. "Now that I think about, the rabbit is probably very sad when it's killed. Now I feel kinda bad..."
Waffle.

Old January 9th, 2018, 05:39 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Zero to Hero @2018 Okapi

Oriolekit padded into the medicine den confidently. She had just watched Surgestorm and an apprentice leave the den, and she was positive she would be able to get out of the den in time so that they would not catch her in what she was about to do. Her bright amber eyes searched the den for the closest herb store. She quickly discovered a low to the ground pile of green leaves and another of what looked like flowerish things. She went over and began batting them all over the place, mixing them up with whatever was in her way and cluttering them all over the floor. As she ran around, she hit a cobweb, and sputtering stepped back. Instead of being annoyed, Oriolekit smirked. She pawed at it until she had it safely stored in her paws. She lifted it up, and then placed in what looked like Surgestorm's bed. She smiled, looking around at the messy place she decided that it had been a worthy revenge. But what she heard turned her smile into a fearful frown. She heard the the sound of a cat approaching, and by the smell, it was Surgestorm.

Last edited by Cosmo; January 9th, 2018 at 05:40 PM.
Old January 9th, 2018, 07:27 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The tom's eyes widened a little in surprise, but he gently wrapped his tail around Fawnskip as she nestled against him. Sagewhisker and Canineheart had never acted like this with him, this was something much different then he was used to. It was... good, if he dared to admit it. Like she was intoxicating him with her sweet words and her pretty looks and her personality, and Obsidiansky wondered if there was a way to have a future. He had almost been punishing himself for what had happened to Heatherbreeze - and perhaps it was time to stop. To let go of the past and move on to the future. He wasn't sure that he was ready to move on from the past that he was holding onto so tightly, but perhaps it wasn't a bad thing to let go of it. Maybe it would be a good thing to let go and move on.

Perhaps someday he would be really ready to let go and find a new future, but for now, he was going to try and think of what to do next. "I'm glad you like it," The dark tom mewed with a smile that looked like it could have melted even a stone-cold heart. Now that he felt more at ease, he was determined to have Fawnskip be a closer friend. She seemed like she was the type of cat who would stick with him. A friend that he would want to keep for a while. Her next words caught him off guard, and the tom flinched a little at hearing them. Calm down. This doesn't mean you have to move on right now. Obsidiansky tried to think of what to say, his mind racing furiously for just a few minutes. "I think pretty highly of you too," The feline mewed in a flustered manner.

Too bad he wasn't more confident and flirtatious in these situations. It would be so much easier if he were. That was the type of tom who normally ended up with she cats liking him. But Obsidiansky's romantic problems had started from friendship, so perhaps the type of cats he really liked were those who were willing to be patient with him. Patience was definitely key, even though he probably wasn't the most patient cat in the world either. "Sorry, I'm just... when someone says that, it kind of sets off a defense mechanism..." Either that or he would feign ignorance. But the fact that he wasn't moving away showed, deep down, that he really didn't mind. Maybe he was glad to have Fawnskip there. Maybe he was getting ready to let go of the past and have a future.
Fawnskip was actually quite amused by both of Obsidiansky's reactions. Was he being so gentle because he hadn't quite yet adjusted to treatment like this? Or was it because he feared that if he touched her too hard she'd break? The thought of him being afraid to hurt her was just laughable. He should be afraid that she'd hurt him, though she was pretty sure he was already fearful of that. Really, though, Fawnskip was sure his actions were slow and hesitant because he'd never, or not in a long time, shared a moment such as the one they currently experienced. She'd forgotten about Sagewhisker and Canineheart, she'd forgotten about Blazingstar and Rosethorn, she'd forgotten about Obsidiansky's secret history with the mysterious she-cat, and it was only her and Obsidiansky. The only question was if her forgetting about everything else except Obsidiansky was friendly or something more? Even Fawnskip wasn't sure of the answer.

She actually laughed at Obsidiansky's response, pulling away from him to better look at him. Fawnskip saw he was really unnerved by her statement, and she felt her lips curve into an playful smile. ``Don't you worry, Obsidiansky. I'm just happy you think pretty highly of me,`` Fawnskip purred teasingly before adding in a slightly more serious yet lighthearted tone, ``I'm afraid I have a bold streak in me. I lack the ability to hold back.`` She, many times before, had run her mouth and sometimes it cost her. Like every time she was with Blazingstar, she was always pushing the limit by speaking to him as if he weren't her superior. One time, he snapped back and they'd quarreled. But Obsidiansky wouldn't snap at her, she was sure of it. Obsidiansky would not quarrel with her - because he was calm and collected or because he wasn't confident enough to pick a fight with her? Whatever the case, she knew Obsidiansky would never raise his voice to her, never bristle angrily in her presence, and would most definitely never lash out at her. Fawnskip trusted Obsidiansky.

``Which is why it's so easy for me to do this!`` Fawnskip ended with a playful growl, launching herself at Obsidiansky. She intended to push him onto his back before rolling of him where they could lie down side-by-side and stare at the sky, talking about whatever topic came to them. Fawnskip pictured the event perfectly in her mind.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; January 9th, 2018 at 07:28 PM.
Old January 10th, 2018, 12:12 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

''Na na, you don't scare me, Sorrelbutt,'' Lynxkit snarled back. Maybe back in the nursery she used to bully him around, but not this time. What brother should be scared of their sister anyway? Their littermate? Their younger sister by a couple moments afterwards? That was like - like - LIKE Hunterfang being afraid of Breezeflower. It was absolutely ridiculous! All Lynxpaw felt was that Sorrelpaw had a mood swings. Annoying ones, irritating ones, aggravating ones, really anything that was considered 'bad emotions'. And, Lynxpaw was glad to be the one that caused them to up-rise. When Lynxpaw spoke his question, he didn't see any harm in it. His other two siblings weren't saying a thing. If a cat looked like fox-dung, why not tell them? Wasn't honesty the best policy? Or, had he missed something.

The young tom wiggled his whiskers, shooting a glare towards Hunterfang until it melted into an exasperated look, and he turned his head away. He didn't like upsetting Hunterfang, and it was evident in his demeanor. ''Sorry.'' The toyger tom muttered without bringing his head up. His ears drooped down at the sudden scolding that Hunterfang said to him. Lynxpaw went about his day finding little things to impress his mentor. Even if they were meaningless things, harmless things, annoying things - he was that type of apprentice. Lynxpaw could simply dig a hole in the ground, and want to show it off to Hunterfang. Or, he could find a sharpened stick and want to present to Hunterfang for a simple praise. The admiration, really. Lynxpaw was clearly devoted to his mentor and half-brother, that it was tough on him whenever Hunterfang needed to correct him. Little did Lynxpaw learn, it was simply out of protection.

Springwind thought he heard screaming in his ear. From a molly. That painful screech. Almost like music. Not the delicate kind you bob your head to, but that heavy metal. That heavy rock screaming at your core. Springwind wanted to throw his head back and shout at the skies, but when he looked up, they were a blue. A pretty, pretty, sparkling blue. It was beautiful. Why wasn't it raining. Springwind snapped his hues at Sorrelpaw as she spoke, her tone displaying indignation. ''Because I said so,'' He told her, firmly. There were still hurt in his eyes, but he tried hard to mask the pain by giving her a grim expression. ''It'll do you some good to practice on a fellow clan mate, anyway.'' He flicked his tail. ''If you don't wanna tag along, you can clean the elders of ticks. Or, sort the rotten prey from the fresh ones at the kill pile - your choice.'' His voice hardened by a minor. If she didn't want to part take in this lesson, Springwind would leave her to do chores. He was too sullen to teach her anything. His moves would be inaccurately, sloppy, and slow. They wouldn't look right. If he wanted to teach Sorrelpaw the right way...he needed to feel better. But, when was that going to be?

''He's not nosy,'' Springwind says. Yes, Lynxpaw was. Lynxpaw was very nosy. ''He just has heightened curiosity.'' The older tom rolled his shoulders. He knew this wasn't true, but seeing the downcast look of the toyger male made Springwind heart melt even more than it had. Right now, his heart was simply shattered in place, and now it was melting until it became a puddle. The sun would shine - oh, the sun was her eyes - and it would evaporate into nothingness, like his very being. Springwind saw Lynxpaw nod his head at Hunterfang, agreeing that they could have a lesson together, so Springwind bowed his own head and turned towards the training moors. ''We'll have a little battle practice between the two of you. I want to see what Sorrelpaw...'' Pause. Sigh. Starclan, he didn't feel like doing anything today. If he did, he wanted to drop dead. ''...could perfect. At least, precisely.'' Maybe, Hunterfang wanted to see his own apprentice show off his moves. Springwind was sure a little bit of fascination would be thrown Lynxpaw's way when he impressed Hunterfang out on the fields.
Sorrelpaw let out a low, dark growl at her brother, but didn't say anything else, tail lashing side to side. Stupid world. Stupid Clan. Stupid brother. Stupid mentor. Stupid, stupid, stupid world... Oh, she absolutely hated everything. Especially today. Today was one of those days. And those days were worse than her usual days. The toyger grumbled, her ears flicking and flattening when Springwind began to scold her, and she started to hiss a response. But looking up at him, the growl died in her throat for some reason. He didn't seem to be putting much fight into it. His voice was dull. Like he didn't really mean what he said. Sorrelpaw's eyes narrowed, contemplating this for a while. "Fine," She finally hissed, but her voice wasn't as aggressive as she would have liked. Instead she sounded somewhat passive. "Fine, let's get the stupid training over with. I'm going to kick your worthless little tail, Lynxy boy," She whirled around to her brother, smirking when she saw Lynxpaw's crestfallen expression from Hunterfang's scolding. Ooh, ouch, that had to hurt. She thought, eyes trailing up to Hunterfang.

Hunterfang hadn't meant to sound harsh. He knew he should scold his apprentice sometimes, scolding was good, but the fallen expression on his younger half-brother's face made him want to take it back instantly. "It's okay, Lynxpaw," He assured, brushing his tail lightly across Lynxpaw's back. "Just be a little more careful with what you say, kiddo." He sighed, his gaze flickering toward Springwind now. He really wanted to get his former mentor alone so they could hopefully discuss what was wrong with him, but that probably would be impossible since they'd have two apprentices trailing after them. Maybe once Sorrelpaw and Lynxpaw were distracted with training... The black and white Tom rolled his brown eyes when Springwind said that Lynxpaw just had a "heightened curiosity", a soft scoff escaping him. "I'll say," He mused, looking down at his brother, but his expression gave away his affection. He nodded when Springwind said they'd have the apprentices do a battle practice, and flicked an ear when Sorrelpaw declared she was going to kick Lynxpaw's tail. We'll see about that, He couldn't help but think, giving his sister a skeptical look. Sorrelpaw always rubbed him the wrong way. Shaking his head, he brought his gaze back to Springwind. "Alright, then,"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old January 10th, 2018, 10:59 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

@Zero to Hero

ShineFlower burst into the medicine den, making quite the racket. But this is important she told herself. "Surgestorm! Surgestorm! Please! Come quick! OnyxWhisper sent me...it's Rabbitpounce. Rabbitpounce is..." The grey warrior couldn't get her words out but hoped she got the message across pretty well. "Out in the territory, come on!"
She didn't want to lead and boss Surgestorm around like this but she was too worried and upset about Rabbitpounce. The the she-cat looked down at herself and remembered her own injuries. Blood was dripping on the floor from a bad stomach wound. "Oh yeah. Could you take a look at everyone else too please?"
I should think about everyone else...they deserve it after all they've been through. All I've done is make things worse. If I die today I deserve it. I have nothing to lose anyway.
Old January 10th, 2018, 11:30 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

@Zero to Hero @2018 Okapi

Oriolekit padded into the medicine den confidently. She had just watched Surgestorm and an apprentice leave the den, and she was positive she would be able to get out of the den in time so that they would not catch her in what she was about to do. Her bright amber eyes searched the den for the closest herb store. She quickly discovered a low to the ground pile of green leaves and another of what looked like flowerish things. She went over and began batting them all over the place, mixing them up with whatever was in her way and cluttering them all over the floor. As she ran around, she hit a cobweb, and sputtering stepped back. Instead of being annoyed, Oriolekit smirked. She pawed at it until she had it safely stored in her paws. She lifted it up, and then placed in what looked like Surgestorm's bed. She smiled, looking around at the messy place she decided that it had been a worthy revenge. But what she heard turned her smile into a fearful frown. She heard the the sound of a cat approaching, and by the smell, it was Surgestorm.
Yellowpaw snapped out of her flirting stage,” Oricolekit.” She wasn’t going to scar a kit with her flirting with Surgestorm. She would keep Oricolekit aware of the innocent kit world only.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 11th, 2018, 03:30 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Fawnskip was actually quite amused by both of Obsidiansky's reactions. Was he being so gentle because he hadn't quite yet adjusted to treatment like this? Or was it because he feared that if he touched her too hard she'd break? The thought of him being afraid to hurt her was just laughable. He should be afraid that she'd hurt him, though she was pretty sure he was already fearful of that. Really, though, Fawnskip was sure his actions were slow and hesitant because he'd never, or not in a long time, shared a moment such as the one they currently experienced. She'd forgotten about Sagewhisker and Canineheart, she'd forgotten about Blazingstar and Rosethorn, she'd forgotten about Obsidiansky's secret history with the mysterious she-cat, and it was only her and Obsidiansky. The only question was if her forgetting about everything else except Obsidiansky was friendly or something more? Even Fawnskip wasn't sure of the answer.

She actually laughed at Obsidiansky's response, pulling away from him to better look at him. Fawnskip saw he was really unnerved by her statement, and she felt her lips curve into an playful smile. ``Don't you worry, Obsidiansky. I'm just happy you think pretty highly of me,`` Fawnskip purred teasingly before adding in a slightly more serious yet lighthearted tone, ``I'm afraid I have a bold streak in me. I lack the ability to hold back.`` She, many times before, had run her mouth and sometimes it cost her. Like every time she was with Blazingstar, she was always pushing the limit by speaking to him as if he weren't her superior. One time, he snapped back and they'd quarreled. But Obsidiansky wouldn't snap at her, she was sure of it. Obsidiansky would not quarrel with her - because he was calm and collected or because he wasn't confident enough to pick a fight with her? Whatever the case, she knew Obsidiansky would never raise his voice to her, never bristle angrily in her presence, and would most definitely never lash out at her. Fawnskip trusted Obsidiansky.

``Which is why it's so easy for me to do this!`` Fawnskip ended with a playful growl, launching herself at Obsidiansky. She intended to push him onto his back before rolling of him where they could lie down side-by-side and stare at the sky, talking about whatever topic came to them. Fawnskip pictured the event perfectly in her mind.
The dark tom gave a yelp of surprise as Fawnskip launched herself at him, pushing him down. The tom went down harder then he had thought he was going to, but didn't make any type of movement to stop it - not that he would have really been able to if he had tried. His tail twitched back and forth against the grass, and all he could think about was Fawnskip. On top of him now, her scent completely surrounding him, the territory forgotten in this one moment. Pretty she cats - those who absolutely knew that they were and used that - never treated him like this. Obsidiansky was fairly handsome, he definitely wouldn't stand out if he were to be among other black cats, but among cats of different pelt sizes and colors, he would be one of the ones who would likely stand out a little more.

"Uh... hello," He mewed, looking up at Fawnskip, his dark eyes meeting her golden ones. Fawnskip. Her pretty pelt, with all it's mixed colors, her golden eyes, her welcoming voice and warmth and all of that... it was so different then what Obsidiansky was used to. He was one hundred percent, positively, absolutely infatuated with the idea of her right then. Infatuation was different then love, it wasn't healthy - and Obsidiansky knew it. He was going to have to tread very carefully. Perhaps dealing with Sagewhisker and Canineheart had ruined his platonic outlook on things, but at the moment, Obsidiansky didn't care. "So, you gonna get off me or am I just that comfortable?" The dark tom asked, squirming a little bit, the half-discomforted, half-moony gaze in his eyes fading to one of warmth and fondness.

It wasn't hard to be fond of Fawnskip, she was one of those cats that it was just easy to get along with for him. When she wasn't flirting. He had forgotten about his troubles for the moment being, glad to just be out here with a potential new - friend. Friend, friend, friend. Obsidiansky repeated the word over and over, trying to drill it into his mind. Cats like him didn't end up with cats like her, it just wasn't the type of thing that could happen. She deserved someone who could give her the time of her life all the time, keep up with her, make her really happy. And while Obsidiansky wasn't thinking right, even in the deepest parts of his mind, there was a small stirring... I could do that. Whatever was happening, Obsidiansky was going to just watch and wait and see where it went.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 11th, 2018, 05:21 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The dark tom gave a yelp of surprise as Fawnskip launched herself at him, pushing him down. The tom went down harder then he had thought he was going to, but didn't make any type of movement to stop it - not that he would have really been able to if he had tried. His tail twitched back and forth against the grass, and all he could think about was Fawnskip. On top of him now, her scent completely surrounding him, the territory forgotten in this one moment. Pretty she cats - those who absolutely knew that they were and used that - never treated him like this. Obsidiansky was fairly handsome, he definitely wouldn't stand out if he were to be among other black cats, but among cats of different pelt sizes and colors, he would be one of the ones who would likely stand out a little more.

"Uh... hello," He mewed, looking up at Fawnskip, his dark eyes meeting her golden ones. Fawnskip. Her pretty pelt, with all it's mixed colors, her golden eyes, her welcoming voice and warmth and all of that... it was so different then what Obsidiansky was used to. He was one hundred percent, positively, absolutely infatuated with the idea of her right then. Infatuation was different then love, it wasn't healthy - and Obsidiansky knew it. He was going to have to tread very carefully. Perhaps dealing with Sagewhisker and Canineheart had ruined his platonic outlook on things, but at the moment, Obsidiansky didn't care. "So, you gonna get off me or am I just that comfortable?" The dark tom asked, squirming a little bit, the half-discomforted, half-moony gaze in his eyes fading to one of warmth and fondness.

It wasn't hard to be fond of Fawnskip, she was one of those cats that it was just easy to get along with for him. When she wasn't flirting. He had forgotten about his troubles for the moment being, glad to just be out here with a potential new - friend. Friend, friend, friend. Obsidiansky repeated the word over and over, trying to drill it into his mind. Cats like him didn't end up with cats like her, it just wasn't the type of thing that could happen. She deserved someone who could give her the time of her life all the time, keep up with her, make her really happy. And while Obsidiansky wasn't thinking right, even in the deepest parts of his mind, there was a small stirring... I could do that. Whatever was happening, Obsidiansky was going to just watch and wait and see where it went.
Fawnskip had been in a similar position before - with a certain ginger-pelted tomcat, but she hadn't been the one towering above. She considered leaning down in a flirtatious manner and perhaps pressing her nose to his, but something convinced her otherwise. She wasn't looking to scare Obsidiansky away, and she was sure such a bold action would do just that. Instead, she only gazed directly down at him, an amused and warm gleam shimmering in her golden eyes. With a paw on either side of the dark-pelted tom's head, she could easily take action... Instead, Fawnskip laughed, her eyes squinting as the corners of her lips curled upward. ``I don't know..`` she trailed off in a teasing tone, ``I'm very comfortable just where I am.``

She then rolled to her side, releasing a quiet huff as her back hit the ground. Fawnskip's paws were folded against her chest and her hind legs were sprawled out. Her tail-tip twitched casually, and a distant smile was stretched across her muzzle. She was careful not to lie too close to Obsidiansky, but also not too far. She was close enough where their close proximity offered her warmth but not too close to the point where their pelts touched.

Fawnskip needed someone to fuel her fire, not put it out. However, she was a forest fire, uncontrollable and unpredictable. Until her fire eased she wouldn't be looking for a long-time partner, and she didn't expect her fire to calm down - not even slightly - for quite some time. Obsidiansky didn't seem like the type to challenge her fire, but that didn't mean he couldn't be a fling. And maybe, although she had bad intentions, Fawnskip could change his life for the better. ``What do you think your future looks like?``

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; January 11th, 2018 at 05:21 PM.
Old January 11th, 2018, 08:34 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

@Suspiciousmindz

The battle had been brutal and definitely had not helped with the tensions between WindClan and ThunderClan. Having been preoccupied with fighting a WindClan molly she didn't know, Rosethorn wasn't aware that Rabbitpounce, the patrol leader had fallen in battle until it was much too late. The molly felt sick to her stomach after leaving the battlegrounds, unable to take much of the guilt and self-loathing that came from her disrespectful actions. She, a feline who went out of her way to keep from participating in chaos and attempted to abandon her Dusk Syndicate roots had sunk low. She joined in with the taunts like a coward, wanting only to stay alive. She had fought and mocked just for the sake of survival, going against her WindClan training. Rosethorn felt awful for playing dirty. And what of Blazingstar? What would he think of her? Limping into the clearing, a small spotty trail of blood appearing behind her as the scarlet liquid ran down her shoulder and over the claws on her paw, the molly tried her best to evade Blazingstar's gaze. However, this time it was not because of her shy nature; this time it was due to shame and self-loathing for her actions during the battle. She should have done better.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Closed Thread