Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:49 PM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by Spartan-117
Today 04:49 PM
[MATE+KIT...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 04:45 PM
There's always an...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:43 PM
How's your pfp?
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:41 PM

Old January 11th, 2018, 02:30 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
(Same, I’m terrible with ages)

“Same age. Not much of a basis for being related, but a step. My turn,” Twist sat down and looked at Branchpelt, continuing, ”My name is Twist. I’m a rogue from an unknown clan, but my father told me that we had to leave when I was young. He also said my mother stayed in the clans.” The tom DIDNT really like talking about his past much, and his discomfort easily showed.
XD do you think they'd grow to be friends later or would they hate each other?)

Branchpelt scowled,"my mother and I are ShadowClan. No one except my mother knows who my father is. Not even the medicine cat."
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 11th, 2018, 04:32 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
XD do you think they'd grow to be friends later or would they hate each other?)

Branchpelt scowled,"my mother and I are ShadowClan. No one except my mother knows who my father is. Not even the medicine cat."
(I think at least Twist will come around)

”See! It’s so obvious!” Monarchpaw’s voice cut through the tense silence like a knife, head held high. She walked toward the two toms with a smirk on her face, then said “ One of you has a mom and an unknown dad, and one has a dad and a mystery mom. Can’t you see? You two are brothers!”

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old January 11th, 2018, 07:02 PM

Quote:
(I think at least Twist will come around)

”See! It’s so obvious!” Monarchpaw’s voice cut through the tense silence like a knife, head held high. She walked toward the two toms with a smirk on her face, then said “ One of you has a mom and an unknown dad, and one has a dad and a mystery mom. Can’t you see? You two are brothers!”
Branchpelt stared at her, at a loss for words,"b-but how...?" He believed her... Kind of... He knew at least she wouldn't lie... Purposefully...
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 12th, 2018, 04:15 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Branchpelt stared at her, at a loss for words,"b-but how...?" He believed her... Kind of... He knew at least she wouldn't lie... Purposefully...
Twist spluttered, clearly at a loss for words. Him? Related to... that? The tom couldn’t believe it, but at the same time it made complete sense. “Okay.... “

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old January 12th, 2018, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Twist spluttered, clearly at a loss for words. Him? Related to... that? The tom couldn’t believe it, but at the same time it made complete sense. “Okay.... “
Branchpelt glanced at twist. He was disgusted. At himself for being related to a ROGUE! Why did his father have to be a ROGUE!? But then he thought to himself that it was better than him having Kittypet blood.
Old January 13th, 2018, 07:27 AM
Paige~

Quote:
Branchpelt glanced at twist. He was disgusted. At himself for being related to a ROGUE! Why did his father have to be a ROGUE!? But then he thought to himself that it was better than him having Kittypet blood.
Twist looked at his... brother hesitantly and stepped back in surprise. Branchpelt’s fave was contorted into a plane of disgust, as if he couldn’t bear being rwleted to a rogue. Clan cats and their prestigious bloodlines made Twist sick. “It’s because dad and I are rogue, huh. You don’t want you perfect track record stained by something like a family of rogues.” Though his words were acrimonious, Twist’s tone was quiet, muted, like he was disappointed. He should be excited, after all he did find out his brother and mother were alive, but instead he felt empty. His new brother hated him, his mom let him be taken away from he clans by his dad, and now Twist was just as alone as before.

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old January 13th, 2018, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Twist looked at his... brother hesitantly and stepped back in surprise. Branchpelt’s fave was contorted into a plane of disgust, as if he couldn’t bear being rwleted to a rogue. Clan cats and their prestigious bloodlines made Twist sick. “It’s because dad and I are rogue, huh. You don’t want you perfect track record stained by something like a family of rogues.” Though his words were acrimonious, Twist’s tone was quiet, muted, like he was disappointed. He should be excited, after all he did find out his brother and mother were alive, but instead he felt empty. His new brother hated him, his mom let him be taken away from he clans by his dad, and now Twist was just as alone as before.
Branchpelt sat down and sighed,"I've been bullied all my life..." He looked at his paws,"it's just that... If someone learned who my father was and knew he was a rogue... I just... If he was a strong ShadowClan warrior..." He closed his eyes, clearly shaken,"I'm just glad that he isn't a Kittypet... If he was... The bullying..." Branchpelt took a few deep breaths and looked up, glancing at Monarchpaw then back to Twist, his... Brother...
Old January 14th, 2018, 01:53 AM
Paige~

Quote:
Branchpelt sat down and sighed,"I've been bullied all my life..." He looked at his paws,"it's just that... If someone learned who my father was and knew he was a rogue... I just... If he was a strong ShadowClan warrior..." He closed his eyes, clearly shaken,"I'm just glad that he isn't a Kittypet... If he was... The bullying..." Branchpelt took a few deep breaths and looked up, glancing at Monarchpaw then back to Twist, his... Brother...
No matter how pitiful Branchpelt’s story was, Twist couldn’t find an ounce of remorse for him. Sure, he didn’t have a father, but he had a warm place to sleep and food always there and friends. Twist had grown up hungry, tired, and alone. He and his dad were constantly moving, trying to find a safe place to sleep for the night and food for the next day. And Branchpelt was worried about bullying? “If you’re being bullied, I suggest using that overactive mouth of yours and fighting back.

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old January 14th, 2018, 01:40 PM

Quote:
No matter how pitiful Branchpelt’s story was, Twist couldn’t find an ounce of remorse for him. Sure, he didn’t have a father, but he had a warm place to sleep and food always there and friends. Twist had grown up hungry, tired, and alone. He and his dad were constantly moving, trying to find a safe place to sleep for the night and food for the next day. And Branchpelt was worried about bullying? “If you’re being bullied, I suggest using that overactive mouth of yours and fighting back.
Branchpelt widened an eye,"you want me to FIGHT my ClanMates!? Be kicked out of the Clan? Why would I do that!?" He asked.
Old January 14th, 2018, 08:26 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Branchpelt widened an eye,"you want me to FIGHT my ClanMates!? Be kicked out of the Clan? Why would I do that!?" He asked.
"And why would I say that? I don't mean physically, I mean with words! Of you're anything like me, you can use your voice well and can't fight well." Twist was surprised that he had a slight softness to his tone, but in his defense, it was his brother. And he needed his help. Sort of.

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-