Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 02:21 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 02:11 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:07 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:51 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 01:12 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 19th, 2018, 09:22 PM

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

A weary Emberpaw blinked her eyes open, the sunlight breaching through the entrance to the den an eyesore. She sat up on her spot and rolled her shoulders, flexing her claws into the mossy bed. It took her a moment to gather herself and convince herself to stand, and when she rose she walked on stiff legs and thrashed her tail as she ducked out of the den and into the clearing.

(Going to Shadowclan clearing).
Old January 19th, 2018, 10:09 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Ashnose's breath caught in his throat. He stared at the small kit, surprise covering all of his features. A RiverClan kit? In ShadowClan? The thought repulsed him, nearly bringing himself to retch. Despite his disgust, curiosity burned under the gray tom's pelt. "If you're a RiverClan cat, then what are you doing in ShadowClan?" His genuine interest concealed the slight horror the warrior felt. He hadn't even noticed the Mistkit's shudder and her obvious distaste for RiverClan. Ashnose was wrapped up in his own thoughts.
“I’d rather die then go back to that clan” she spat then looked shocked. The tone she just used wasn’t very respectful, especially since he was older then her. She felt anger burn through her pelt, anger towards that clan but he asked so she’ll answer “I’m sorry for snapping..” she whispered apologetically. “If I go back I’ll die. I ran away from that clan because they didn’t listen to me, they thought I was lying” she began. Mist took a deep shuddering breath and continued “my broth mother tried to drown me for not listening. I couldn’t take anymore of the pain and ran away here. Pinewish took me in..” she finished, closing her eyes against the memories. ‘I wonder what he’s thinking..he must really dislike me now’ Mist thought to herself crouching low to the ground.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old January 19th, 2018, 11:02 PM

As Emberpaw entered the clearing from the apprentice den, she glanced around the camp. She spotted Ashnose hunched over with his back turned to her across the clearing, and in typical Emberpaw fashion, she immediately ignored him, too shy to greet him. She plucked a scrawny lizard from the fresh-kill pile and crunched down on it, settling into a spot in the sun, her long tail sweeping the ground and she circled to sit. Emberpaw wondered where her siblings could be. She hadn't seen Darkpaw and Blackpaw since daybreak.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.

Last edited by Radler; January 19th, 2018 at 11:44 PM.
Old January 19th, 2018, 11:39 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Papayakit prepped herself for the oncoming throw. She balanced herself on herbhind legs, lifting her two front paws up to bat at the object. It was rare times that anyone would ever see this little kit play. Playing was, in fact, in Papayakit's mind...for immature subjects. What was the key to it? As a kit, it beat being lonely by the long run. Though the molly preferred being the only kit in the litter, she was quite fond of her littermate's antocs, despite not enjoying a little rough housing. Papayakit leaned onto her front paws, laying her weight heavily against the floor. It was like she was practicing a hunting crouch without much effort.
The calico watched as the mossball bounced back, and she lifted herself up to tilt her head...now, she was bored. Which wasn't new since her attentiveness was a fleeting thing. She wished she could go out into the clearing, but her mother would disprove. What's so great about the nursery, anyway? Being confined in these walls with just mossballs and annoying kits and smelly queens (except for her own mother, obviously).
"I'm bored, Magnoliakit." Papayakit grumbled, stomping her small paws against the dirt ground as she wanted to appear closer to her milkgiver and littermate. Rosenose always had a comfortable pelt that Papayakit adored snuggling into. When she came close, she nuzzled the queen, and plopped down next to Magnoliakit. She didn't truly think her sister could be a solution to her boredom, but being around Magnoliakit made Papayakit feel a lot better. She knew she had other siblings around, but Magnoliakit connected with her on a personal level. They shared the same womb together for a couple moons. The kit blinked her large yellow eyes. If there was nothing to do, Papayakit knew one game that would busy the both of them. Forgetting the mossball, Papayakit jumped into a crouch, giving off a kittish growl, "You wanna fight?"
Magnoliakit watched in excitement as the mossball flew towards her dearest sister, tail up and watching happily. Her and Papayakit weren’t exactly close when they were younger, after all both of them thought they would be better off as a single kit, but overall Magnoliakit had to admit that having a sister wasn’t terrible. It was nice to have someone to play with and talk to that wasn’t a half sibling or random kit. The kit was never big on social interaction, like she was raised to act too good for others. However, Magnolia felt like any normal kit as the mossbal was batted back to her by Papayakit. The diluted calico went to raise her paw but abruptly stopped, noticing the bored expression on Papayakit’s face. Her sister had the attention span of a mouse, but it was another thing Magnoliakit had gotten accustomed to. Smiling sweetly, the kit nestled herself into her mother’s fur and turned to Papayakit for a pleasant conversation when Papayakit quickly suggested fighting. Magnoliakit groaned and uprooted her small body from the warm fur of Rosenose.
“Why not?”

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old January 20th, 2018, 12:06 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Nightpaw scampered out of the apprentices' den, padding right past the freshkill pile. She was a little too nervous to eat this morning. Today would be the day of her assessment, the next step in her journey of becoming a warrior of Shadowclan. From what she had gathered from other apprentices talking about their own, her mentor would be testing her own hunting and fighting skills to see how she was progressing. It was a grey cloudy day. More days were happening like that. The shecat's breath fogged the air like billowy clouds, and the ground of the clearing seemed to sparkle with frost. But the air was clear, if cold, and she felt ready. She didn't think she was doing perfectly by any stretch of the imagination, but she was learning. She sat on her haunch outside of the leader's den, waiting for Goldenstar to meet with her, her tail thumping the ground as the butterflies in her stomach began to beat their wings.
@.:Blue Wishes:.

Last edited by Charmer; January 21st, 2018 at 09:11 AM.
Old January 20th, 2018, 01:27 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler57 View Post
As Emberpaw entered the clearing from the apprentice den, she glanced around the camp. She spotted Ashnose hunched over with his back turned to her across the clearing, and in typical Emberpaw fashion, she immediately ignored him, too shy to greet him. She plucked a scrawny lizard from the fresh-kill pile and crunched down on it, settling into a spot in the sun, her long tail sweeping the ground and she circled to sit. Emberpaw wondered where her siblings could be. She hadn't seen Darkpaw and Blackpaw since daybreak.
Darkpaw barreled into the camp with his friend Alderpaw beside him. The young apprentice playfully bumped into Alderpaw's shoulder as they rushed over to where Emberpaw was, but he hadn't seen her. Once his eyes met his sisters he instantly stopped before colliding with Emberpaw.

Alderpaw ran into Darkpaw, letting out a playful growl. "Hey why did you stop for!" yowled Alderpaw. The other apprentice looked at Emberpaw, sitting down instantly to show that he was only kidding.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 20th, 2018, 02:50 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Honeythistle didn’t know why he was thinking too hard for this. It was a simple conversation. Yet, he felt it was an important one. He could had shuddered, but instead he ruffled his pelt and bent his head to give his chest fur a couple licks. By this time, Dovecoo was talking again, giving him that “What if” concept. What if... the meaning of alternative. A different outcome. What if was a myth. Flicking his ears, Honeythistle let out a low guttural chuckle. “A leader of all clans, huh?” It didn’t sound too bad. A little menacing trying to turn all four clans into an empire (maybe even Skyclan). Honeythistle began imagining taking over the forest. He succeeded, and now he was the leader of every cat from every part of the forest. He had his windclanners, his thunderclanners, his shadowclanners, his riverclanners, and skyclanners. A little distant smile appeared on his maw as he imagined his little empire, all respect and love and loyalty to him. He imagined the name would be Honey’s Empire. Honey’s Dynasty. Honey’s Forest. Maybe, that was a little too much. Honeythistle shook his head. He vaguely caught hold onto Dovecoo’s last words, and he faintly nodded. Not really knowing what he was nodding too. He figured it pertained to Dovecoo’s theory about the What ifs of life. Honeythistle blinked his eyes, a solemn, thoughtful expression on his face. When Dovecoo said her last words, Honeythistle had shrugged. In his personal opinion, he just knew after this life, he would live with the stars for eternity. If Dovecoo was suggesting reincarnation for all these other possible futures, Honeythistle never heard of such! It wasn’t how he was brought up, so it never crossed his mind. The silver tom obviously knew his mates had mindsets of their own. When they became his mate, he expected them to put the practices aside and only follow his. As the dominant male, he had to keep up with his reputation. Whereas, behind closed doors, like now, Honeythistle enjoyed a little deep conversation to get to know each beauty. He didn’t know Dovecoo’s concept on life, but now he did. As she fell asleep, Honeythistle gave a light smile. “Night, Dove,” he whispered before shifting in his spot. It was getting late, and he knew he should be leaving to sleep in his own nest soon. Honeythistle, in order to stall, he looked around the nursery. In one corner, his green eyes pierced to see a curled up Rosenose with Papayakit and Magnoliakit snuggles into her belly fur. They were hardly visible as the queen’s tail was wrapped around them. Honeythistle yawned. The thoughts in his head was telling him to leave as Dovecoo was asleep. Yet, he was tired. He had been roaming around all day. His paw pads were a lot rougher through the moons, so all he wanted to do was sleep. The nest was soft...light...tempting. “Just a few more moments...” he said, laying his head down on his paws and and curling his tail around himself into a ball. His eyes were trained on Rosenose for a few seconds before they flicked tiredly to catch a glimpse of Mothflower. She wasn’t nursing any kits as their last litter became apprentices. His eldest daughter and kit; Sunrisedapple was curled around Mothflower. Honeythistle caught sight of Pearlstream as she was sleeping contently as well. Honeythistle lifted his head quickly. “Oh, Starclan! I forgot about Pearlstream!” He forgot that he was going to spend time with her after he was finished with Dovecoo... Honeythistle would had felt bad if he hadn’t reminded himself that there was always tomorrow. Lastly, he saw dark ginger fur wrapped tightly around two kits. Honeythistle couldn’t see much of Flykit and Palekit but he knew they were there, protected by their mother. Honeythistle laid his head back down drowsily, fur lightly brushing the queen beside him. The last thing his eyes paid attention to was his own mother. He reminsiced the moments when he was a kit, and he’d always curl up under her chin to be the most closest to her. It made a sleepy smile cross his face. And, moments later his eyes finally closed in a light-hearted sleep. His ears were perked, however.
Dovecoo's consciousness was slipping and the last thing she'd heard Honeythistle say was him repeating her question. Her eyes fluttered closed and she shifted closer to Honeythistle, practically pinning him in the nest despite the fact that she was tucked into a neat little ball of feathery white fur. She dreamed of many wild things as she always does, hopping from dreams about floating through the skies or swimming in rivers that covered the whole world to a dream about hopping onto an ant hill only for it to grow massive, spewing ants the size of trees all over its mountainous sides. At first, Dovecoo was scared, but the ants turned out to be kind and one even gave her a ride on its back. They finally reached the ground again, only for a dragonfly to offer her a ride. She couldn't be rude and decline, so Dovecoo hopped onto his back and clung on as he took off with large, filmy wings. She let out a howl of excitement as the wind whipped into her face, flapping the long tendrils of snowy white fur that covered her slim face. The dream switched again and on and on it went all night. There was nary a moment of rest for Dovecoo's subconscious, though the rest of her found rejuvenation in the daily act of sleeping. In what seemed to be years, Dovecoo awoke and breathed in deeply. Blinking her eyes open, the white queen yawned and uncurled her body. She stretched her paws forward, but didn't get up; she felt Honeythistle's body beside her. He must have fallen asleep here soon after me. The thought made her smile. Honeythistle had meant to return to his nest. Purring quietly, Dovecoo twisted slowly and carefully so that she was facing the silver tom. She lovingly watched him sleep for a moment before licking his cheek. She didn't care whether it woke him up or not. If he continued to sleep, then he would gain some more rest and she would get to continues watching him sleep. If he awoke, then she could talk to him. It was a win either way.
Old January 20th, 2018, 05:59 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Risingstorm sighed a bit, disappointed to hear that she should take some time off. But if she was being honest, she really should have done that after the gathering too. That was a big part of why she had fought so poorly. "Well, if that's what it takes to get back to full health. Guess I'd better swallow a bite of my own advice." The herbs in place, and the medicine cat's advice clear, Risingstorm gave a nod to the offer for poppy seeds as needed. "I'll do that. Thank you, Daydream," she said beginning to pad carefully out, and feeling a bit of relief for the first time about the prospect of a couple of days off. The stinging really was nasty. "Have a nice day," she called politely over her shoulder as she left.

@blue jellie (So you can see the action)

Nightpaw was panting by the time she burst into the camp, her claws skidding against the earth as she banked sharply, nearly falling sideways in her haste to go straight to the medicine den. The camp was sound asleep, and night was still thick over Shadowclan territory as other cats dreamed peacefully. Every second was an agony to Nightpaw as she thought of her friend, alone and unconcious in the forest. The black shecat burst into the den, her eyes nearly as black as her pelt with horror. "Daydream!" she said, barreling in and scanning the den for her friend. "Daydream!? Please, I need help. Where are you?" she said, feverishly searching for the glint of their gold pelt.
daydream was fine sorting herbs into their herb wall. it was growing less cold, still snow on the ground, but ice was melting and wind wasnt making their skin feel like ice anymore. but they dropped everything once they heard nightpaws voice, and it only worried them more with the tone it was being used in. They whipped their head around and were on their paws in an instant, amber hues drawing themselves across nightpaws body for any injuries. what had happened? why was she so upset?

"Night, im right here, deep breaths. whats wrong?" they mewed, voice gentle but just as frantic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Goosekit gave a small moan in pain he saw some starry cats, yet he could hear Daydream. Was he in Starclan or Shadowclan. He couldn’t figure out which he was in,” Is this Shadowclan or Starclan. I see starry cats, and hear Daydream.” He mumbled.

Soaringkit gulped,” They scorn you when they talk together. They wouldn’t even listen to you. They don’t believe in Starclan so they think it’s rediculous a medicine cat. And- it doesn’t make sense that I don’t have littermates, I probably had littermates that were killed at a young age. I don’t want them to kill me for this.” She meowed unsure of what to say.
"Goosekit," they mewed softly. Starry cats? No. no no no. they coudlnt lose another, just just couldnt. they couldnt. they wouldnt. they started to poke at the kits side roughly with their muzzle, trying their best to wake them up, anything.
--
"Scorn me?" they mewed, voice leveled out, brows furrowing. daydream received alot of criticism for their gender, how they ran things, and so on. it still stung every time. "You wont be killed for this, ill make sure of this. never be scared to tell your medicine cat anything, okay?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by cactus View Post
Boring day isn't it.Wildblossom mewed to herself. The creme molly crawled into the medicine den. Her pelt neatly groomed like always, she pulled forward. "Daydream? You alive?" She mewed, her eyes lazy. Wildblossom helped herself in, ignoring the small stabs of pain. It always happened when she moved fast. She curled herself up, yawning as she liked her paw and swiped it over her ears.
Daydreams ears perked to the sound of a mollys voice, raising a brow when seeing who it was. Wildblossom, a shecat they had treated when they first became medcat. that had been awhile ago now. they now had scars and seen things a cat their age shouldnt. so much had changed. "Unfortunately," they mewed, chuckling at their own dark joke, "howve you been?"
Old January 20th, 2018, 06:13 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream was fine sorting herbs into their herb wall. it was growing less cold, still snow on the ground, but ice was melting and wind wasnt making their skin feel like ice anymore. but they dropped everything once they heard nightpaws voice, and it only worried them more with the tone it was being used in. They whipped their head around and were on their paws in an instant, amber hues drawing themselves across nightpaws body for any injuries. what had happened? why was she so upset?

"Night, im right here, deep breaths. whats wrong?" they mewed, voice gentle but just as frantic.

[/FONT][/CENTER]
Nightpaw looked at the medicine cat, her eyes nearly black with terror. She bounded closer. She didn't have time to take deep breaths. She was cursing herself now for taking to much time to get here. Snowpaw needed her! Why couldn't she just be faster? Stronger? A better fighter? She cursed herself again. Even now, she was wasting Snowpaw's precious time with useless self-pity. "It's Snowpaw! She fell of of a tree. She wasn't moving when I left and she wouldn't wake up. Please, you have to come help!" the shecat begged, her voice just shy of a wail. Snowpaw was the first warrior apprentice who treated her like a friend since she came to Shadowclan. She had even defended Nightpaw at the gathering. She could hardly bare the thought of losing them now. And over something so stupid! The only reason Snowpaw had been climbing that tree in the first place is because Nightpaw had told her about how she dreamed of the dog attack almost every night now, and she had tried to teach Nightpaw to escape dogs by climbing trees. Not matter how she looked at it, this was all her fault. "Please!"

Old January 20th, 2018, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Darkpaw barreled into the camp with his friend Alderpaw beside him. The young apprentice playfully bumped into Alderpaw's shoulder as they rushed over to where Emberpaw was, but he hadn't seen her. Once his eyes met his sisters he instantly stopped before colliding with Emberpaw.

Alderpaw ran into Darkpaw, letting out a playful growl. "Hey why did you stop for!" yowled Alderpaw. The other apprentice looked at Emberpaw, sitting down instantly to show that he was only kidding.
Emberpaw swallowed the last of the lizard she was eating and looked uncharacteristically happy up at her brother and his friend. She jumped to her feet and butted Darkpaw's shoulder affectionately with her head and retorted playfully to Alderpaw, "You're lucky you only ran in to him, if you ran into me I'd have shredded you to mousedust!"
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Closed Thread