Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #791  
Old 01-18-2018, 02:10 PM
Constellation's Avatar
Constellation Constellation is offline
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: The star inside your heart <3
Gender: A chocolate queen <3
Posts: 2,030
My Mood: Queenly
Koins: 45,998


Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Dovecoo didn't take her eyes away from the sky, not bothering to look at Honeythistle. She was growing drowsier and the calm twinkling of the distant stars was beginning to put her to sleep. She wasn't fazed when Honeythistle took some time to answer. Dovecoo had always known they were on two different plains. Honeythistle valued strength, loyalty, and power. Dovecoo valued beauty, thoughtfulness, and wonder. Their brains simply worked in different ways and questions that intrigued Dovecoo weren't likely to be of any interest to Honeythistle. Her theory was proven correct when the silver tom asked why anyone would want an unrealistic future. She hadn't meant that she wanted to pursue something she knew she'd never reach, but what if the unrealistic future became attainable? "What if you could have a future as the leader of all four clans?" Dovecoo asked, choosing power as her example despite not being certain Honeythistle really wanted all that responsibility, "It's completely unrealistic, but what if there was a world where that could happen? Wouldn't you want to experience that? For the knowledge you could gain from it if not for the power." Dovecoo shifted in her nest, finally closing her eyes. A yawn parted her jaws as she sank deeper into the mossy ring and curled herself up until her tail rested on her nose. "That's the point," she answered distantly, "Perhaps we're meant to follow each of them in a different life time before we can reach Starclan." Dovecoo didn't know if she really believed that that was the case, but she enjoyed thinking about the possibility. She didn't know anything about the afterlife, perhaps that was the way it was. After her last word, Dove drifted almost immediately off into slumber.
Honeythistle didn’t know why he was thinking too hard for this. It was a simple conversation. Yet, he felt it was an important one. He could had shuddered, but instead he ruffled his pelt and bent his head to give his chest fur a couple licks. By this time, Dovecoo was talking again, giving him that “What if” concept. What if... the meaning of alternative. A different outcome. What if was a myth. Flicking his ears, Honeythistle let out a low guttural chuckle. “A leader of all clans, huh?” It didn’t sound too bad. A little menacing trying to turn all four clans into an empire (maybe even Skyclan). Honeythistle began imagining taking over the forest. He succeeded, and now he was the leader of every cat from every part of the forest. He had his windclanners, his thunderclanners, his shadowclanners, his riverclanners, and skyclanners. A little distant smile appeared on his maw as he imagined his little empire, all respect and love and loyalty to him. He imagined the name would be Honey’s Empire. Honey’s Dynasty. Honey’s Forest. Maybe, that was a little too much. Honeythistle shook his head. He vaguely caught hold onto Dovecoo’s last words, and he faintly nodded. Not really knowing what he was nodding too. He figured it pertained to Dovecoo’s theory about the What ifs of life. Honeythistle blinked his eyes, a solemn, thoughtful expression on his face. When Dovecoo said her last words, Honeythistle had shrugged. In his personal opinion, he just knew after this life, he would live with the stars for eternity. If Dovecoo was suggesting reincarnation for all these other possible futures, Honeythistle never heard of such! It wasn’t how he was brought up, so it never crossed his mind. The silver tom obviously knew his mates had mindsets of their own. When they became his mate, he expected them to put the practices aside and only follow his. As the dominant male, he had to keep up with his reputation. Whereas, behind closed doors, like now, Honeythistle enjoyed a little deep conversation to get to know each beauty. He didn’t know Dovecoo’s concept on life, but now he did. As she fell asleep, Honeythistle gave a light smile. “Night, Dove,” he whispered before shifting in his spot. It was getting late, and he knew he should be leaving to sleep in his own nest soon. Honeythistle, in order to stall, he looked around the nursery. In one corner, his green eyes pierced to see a curled up Rosenose with Papayakit and Magnoliakit snuggles into her belly fur. They were hardly visible as the queen’s tail was wrapped around them. Honeythistle yawned. The thoughts in his head was telling him to leave as Dovecoo was asleep. Yet, he was tired. He had been roaming around all day. His paw pads were a lot rougher through the moons, so all he wanted to do was sleep. The nest was soft...light...tempting. “Just a few more moments...” he said, laying his head down on his paws and and curling his tail around himself into a ball. His eyes were trained on Rosenose for a few seconds before they flicked tiredly to catch a glimpse of Mothflower. She wasn’t nursing any kits as their last litter became apprentices. His eldest daughter and kit; Sunrisedapple was curled around Mothflower. Honeythistle caught sight of Pearlstream as she was sleeping contently as well. Honeythistle lifted his head quickly. “Oh, Starclan! I forgot about Pearlstream!” He forgot that he was going to spend time with her after he was finished with Dovecoo... Honeythistle would had felt bad if he hadn’t reminded himself that there was always tomorrow. Lastly, he saw dark ginger fur wrapped tightly around two kits. Honeythistle couldn’t see much of Flykit and Palekit but he knew they were there, protected by their mother. Honeythistle laid his head back down drowsily, fur lightly brushing the queen beside him. The last thing his eyes paid attention to was his own mother. He reminsiced the moments when he was a kit, and he’d always curl up under her chin to be the most closest to her. It made a sleepy smile cross his face. And, moments later his eyes finally closed in a light-hearted sleep. His ears were perked, however.
__________________
✪✪✪Constellation's Starry Sky✪✪✪
✪✪✪Constellation's Corner✪✪✪

Star light, star bright,
First star I see tonight


I wish I may, I wish I might,
Have this wish I wish tonight.

 
Passionblaze is deputy of Thunderclan.
To interact with him read this before messaging me <3

Reply With Quote
  #792  
Old Yesterday, 01:39 AM
Mayflower's Avatar
Mayflower Mayflower is offline
Padfoot~
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: In the land of chicken poop and pools in the back of a pickup <3
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,093
My Mood: Adorable
Koins: 10,480


Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post


Papayakit prepped herself for the oncoming throw. She balanced herself on herbhind legs, lifting her two front paws up to bat at the object. It was rare times that anyone would ever see this little kit play. Playing was, in fact, in Papayakit's mind...for immature subjects. What was the key to it? As a kit, it beat being lonely by the long run. Though the molly preferred being the only kit in the litter, she was quite fond of her littermate's antocs, despite not enjoying a little rough housing. Papayakit leaned onto her front paws, laying her weight heavily against the floor. It was like she was practicing a hunting crouch without much effort.
The calico watched as the mossball bounced back, and she lifted herself up to tilt her head...now, she was bored. Which wasn't new since her attentiveness was a fleeting thing. She wished she could go out into the clearing, but her mother would disprove. What's so great about the nursery, anyway? Being confined in these walls with just mossballs and annoying kits and smelly queens (except for her own mother, obviously).
"I'm bored, Magnoliakit." Papayakit grumbled, stomping her small paws against the dirt ground as she wanted to appear closer to her milkgiver and littermate. Rosenose always had a comfortable pelt that Papayakit adored snuggling into. When she came close, she nuzzled the queen, and plopped down next to Magnoliakit. She didn't truly think her sister could be a solution to her boredom, but being around Magnoliakit made Papayakit feel a lot better. She knew she had other siblings around, but Magnoliakit connected with her on a personal level. They shared the same womb together for a couple moons. The kit blinked her large yellow eyes. If there was nothing to do, Papayakit knew one game that would busy the both of them. Forgetting the mossball, Papayakit jumped into a crouch, giving off a kittish growl, "You wanna fight?"
Magnoliakit watched in excitement as the mossball flew towards her dearest sister, tail up and watching happily. Her and Papayakit weren’t exactly close when they were younger, after all both of them thought they would be better off as a single kit, but overall Magnoliakit had to admit that having a sister wasn’t terrible. It was nice to have someone to play with and talk to that wasn’t a half sibling or random kit. The kit was never big on social interaction, like she was raised to act too good for others. However, Magnolia felt like any normal kit as the mossbal was batted back to her by Papayakit. The diluted calico went to raise her paw but abruptly stopped, noticing the bored expression on Papayakit’s face. Her sister had the attention span of a mouse, but it was another thing Magnoliakit had gotten accustomed to. Smiling sweetly, the kit nestled herself into her mother’s fur and turned to Papayakit for a pleasant conversation when Papayakit quickly suggested fighting. Magnoliakit groaned and uprooted her small body from the warm fur of Rosenose.
“Why not?”
__________________

“All I want,
For Christmaaaaas,
IiiiiIiiiis,
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU”
–Mariah Carey
|| Character Site of Memeiness || Please criticize my story! ||
Reply With Quote
  #793  
Old Yesterday, 04:50 PM
Beau's Avatar
Beau Beau is offline
Honorary Noodle
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: I am everywhere and nowhere.
Gender: Female
Posts: 471
My Mood: Tired
Koins: 7,309


Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post


Honeythistle didn’t know why he was thinking too hard for this. It was a simple conversation. Yet, he felt it was an important one. He could had shuddered, but instead he ruffled his pelt and bent his head to give his chest fur a couple licks. By this time, Dovecoo was talking again, giving him that “What if” concept. What if... the meaning of alternative. A different outcome. What if was a myth. Flicking his ears, Honeythistle let out a low guttural chuckle. “A leader of all clans, huh?” It didn’t sound too bad. A little menacing trying to turn all four clans into an empire (maybe even Skyclan). Honeythistle began imagining taking over the forest. He succeeded, and now he was the leader of every cat from every part of the forest. He had his windclanners, his thunderclanners, his shadowclanners, his riverclanners, and skyclanners. A little distant smile appeared on his maw as he imagined his little empire, all respect and love and loyalty to him. He imagined the name would be Honey’s Empire. Honey’s Dynasty. Honey’s Forest. Maybe, that was a little too much. Honeythistle shook his head. He vaguely caught hold onto Dovecoo’s last words, and he faintly nodded. Not really knowing what he was nodding too. He figured it pertained to Dovecoo’s theory about the What ifs of life. Honeythistle blinked his eyes, a solemn, thoughtful expression on his face. When Dovecoo said her last words, Honeythistle had shrugged. In his personal opinion, he just knew after this life, he would live with the stars for eternity. If Dovecoo was suggesting reincarnation for all these other possible futures, Honeythistle never heard of such! It wasn’t how he was brought up, so it never crossed his mind. The silver tom obviously knew his mates had mindsets of their own. When they became his mate, he expected them to put the practices aside and only follow his. As the dominant male, he had to keep up with his reputation. Whereas, behind closed doors, like now, Honeythistle enjoyed a little deep conversation to get to know each beauty. He didn’t know Dovecoo’s concept on life, but now he did. As she fell asleep, Honeythistle gave a light smile. “Night, Dove,” he whispered before shifting in his spot. It was getting late, and he knew he should be leaving to sleep in his own nest soon. Honeythistle, in order to stall, he looked around the nursery. In one corner, his green eyes pierced to see a curled up Rosenose with Papayakit and Magnoliakit snuggles into her belly fur. They were hardly visible as the queen’s tail was wrapped around them. Honeythistle yawned. The thoughts in his head was telling him to leave as Dovecoo was asleep. Yet, he was tired. He had been roaming around all day. His paw pads were a lot rougher through the moons, so all he wanted to do was sleep. The nest was soft...light...tempting. “Just a few more moments...” he said, laying his head down on his paws and and curling his tail around himself into a ball. His eyes were trained on Rosenose for a few seconds before they flicked tiredly to catch a glimpse of Mothflower. She wasn’t nursing any kits as their last litter became apprentices. His eldest daughter and kit; Sunrisedapple was curled around Mothflower. Honeythistle caught sight of Pearlstream as she was sleeping contently as well. Honeythistle lifted his head quickly. “Oh, Starclan! I forgot about Pearlstream!” He forgot that he was going to spend time with her after he was finished with Dovecoo... Honeythistle would had felt bad if he hadn’t reminded himself that there was always tomorrow. Lastly, he saw dark ginger fur wrapped tightly around two kits. Honeythistle couldn’t see much of Flykit and Palekit but he knew they were there, protected by their mother. Honeythistle laid his head back down drowsily, fur lightly brushing the queen beside him. The last thing his eyes paid attention to was his own mother. He reminsiced the moments when he was a kit, and he’d always curl up under her chin to be the most closest to her. It made a sleepy smile cross his face. And, moments later his eyes finally closed in a light-hearted sleep. His ears were perked, however.
Dovecoo's consciousness was slipping and the last thing she'd heard Honeythistle say was him repeating her question. Her eyes fluttered closed and she shifted closer to Honeythistle, practically pinning him in the nest despite the fact that she was tucked into a neat little ball of feathery white fur. She dreamed of many wild things as she always does, hopping from dreams about floating through the skies or swimming in rivers that covered the whole world to a dream about hopping onto an ant hill only for it to grow massive, spewing ants the size of trees all over its mountainous sides. At first, Dovecoo was scared, but the ants turned out to be kind and one even gave her a ride on its back. They finally reached the ground again, only for a dragonfly to offer her a ride. She couldn't be rude and decline, so Dovecoo hopped onto his back and clung on as he took off with large, filmy wings. She let out a howl of excitement as the wind whipped into her face, flapping the long tendrils of snowy white fur that covered her slim face. The dream switched again and on and on it went all night. There was nary a moment of rest for Dovecoo's subconscious, though the rest of her found rejuvenation in the daily act of sleeping. In what seemed to be years, Dovecoo awoke and breathed in deeply. Blinking her eyes open, the white queen yawned and uncurled her body. She stretched her paws forward, but didn't get up; she felt Honeythistle's body beside her. He must have fallen asleep here soon after me. The thought made her smile. Honeythistle had meant to return to his nest. Purring quietly, Dovecoo twisted slowly and carefully so that she was facing the silver tom. She lovingly watched him sleep for a moment before licking his cheek. She didn't care whether it woke him up or not. If he continued to sleep, then he would gain some more rest and she would get to continues watching him sleep. If he awoke, then she could talk to him. It was a win either way.
__________________
Every fairytale needs a good old fashioned villain

Character site
If you want to RP with Halfgaze, please PM or VM me

Reply With Quote
  #794  
Old Today, 12:46 AM
Panic! (at the Disco)'s Avatar
Panic! (at the Disco) Panic! (at the Disco) is offline
If you love me let me go~
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Spotify & Youtube.
Gender: I am a girl :D
Posts: 5,816
My Mood: Fine
Koins: 27,592


Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pouncepaw View Post


Maplekit suddenly sighed.
She looked up at her uncle, and meowed. “Why are you sad? Your slouching,” she noticed. She twirled her tail.
Spiritstorm blinked before realizing his posture - sitting up straight and looking down at the small kit. "No reason - just remembering the old times when I was a kit," he mewed honestly, a tiny smile reforming on his maw.
Reply With Quote
  #795  
Old Today, 01:36 AM
Constellation's Avatar
Constellation Constellation is offline
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: The star inside your heart <3
Gender: A chocolate queen <3
Posts: 2,030
My Mood: Queenly
Koins: 45,998


Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Dovecoo's consciousness was slipping and the last thing she'd heard Honeythistle say was him repeating her question. Her eyes fluttered closed and she shifted closer to Honeythistle, practically pinning him in the nest despite the fact that she was tucked into a neat little ball of feathery white fur. She dreamed of many wild things as she always does, hopping from dreams about floating through the skies or swimming in rivers that covered the whole world to a dream about hopping onto an ant hill only for it to grow massive, spewing ants the size of trees all over its mountainous sides. At first, Dovecoo was scared, but the ants turned out to be kind and one even gave her a ride on its back. They finally reached the ground again, only for a dragonfly to offer her a ride. She couldn't be rude and decline, so Dovecoo hopped onto his back and clung on as he took off with large, filmy wings. She let out a howl of excitement as the wind whipped into her face, flapping the long tendrils of snowy white fur that covered her slim face. The dream switched again and on and on it went all night. There was nary a moment of rest for Dovecoo's subconscious, though the rest of her found rejuvenation in the daily act of sleeping. In what seemed to be years, Dovecoo awoke and breathed in deeply. Blinking her eyes open, the white queen yawned and uncurled her body. She stretched her paws forward, but didn't get up; she felt Honeythistle's body beside her. He must have fallen asleep here soon after me. The thought made her smile. Honeythistle had meant to return to his nest. Purring quietly, Dovecoo twisted slowly and carefully so that she was facing the silver tom. She lovingly watched him sleep for a moment before licking his cheek. She didn't care whether it woke him up or not. If he continued to sleep, then he would gain some more rest and she would get to continues watching him sleep. If he awoke, then she could talk to him. It was a win either way.
For Honeythistle, sleep wasn’t an easy thing. It wasn’t that he had insomnia or any type of sleeping disorder. It would be easy for him to doze off. It’s just his fierce side that dominated every wellbeing of his body as he liked to be alert in case any danger was lurking...well, anywhere? By all means, he didn’t mean to invade on Dovecoo’s nest. He was supposed to go back to his own nest to sleep, but the smell of the flowers, the softness of the petals dragged him into a deep imagination where he finally did get some sleep. Honeythistle didn’t have any dreams. It was only blankness; Darkness. His ears took in every movement, which may have been the reason as to why he had dreamless sleeps. He heard the light padding of nocturnal prey. He could hear the hushed voices of overnight warriors. He could hear the unpleasant screeching of the owls as they crowed from their trees. When sun high had came, he could hear the chirping of morning birds, which made him open a drowsy eye. He wanted to yell at the birds, but closed his eye once more to breathe lightly. The silver tom could feel the feathery fur of Dovecoo as she laid next to him. He could feel her breathing, and it made him relax. He could stay sleep for a couple moments...so, he did. What made him wake up was the gentle feeling of Dovecoo’s tongue swiping his cheek. Honeythistle had stirred, groaning inwardly. His eyes stayed closed for a couple seconds before he fluttered them open, and lifted his head. The silver tom stole a glance at the Molly next to him before he stood on his paws to let a deep stretch by extending his front paws and bending down. When he brought himself back up, ruffling his pelt, he let out a languorous yawn. His eyes stole a glance at the Molly beside him. It occurred to him that she had shifted much closer to him while he laid cuddled with her. Was she...was she watching him sleep? Honeythistle almost became flustered, for he gave himself a couple embarrassed licks planted on his chest fur. She must had found him adorable while he slept, but Honeythistle didn’t want to be thought of as adorable. He wanted to be intimidating! Honeythistle brought himself into a cool posture as he laid back down next to her, purring lightly. He lightly pressed his nose to her cheek. “You sleep well, Dove?”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
Magnoliakit watched in excitement as the mossball flew towards her dearest sister, tail up and watching happily. Her and Papayakit weren’t exactly close when they were younger, after all both of them thought they would be better off as a single kit, but overall Magnoliakit had to admit that having a sister wasn’t terrible. It was nice to have someone to play with and talk to that wasn’t a half sibling or random kit. The kit was never big on social interaction, like she was raised to act too good for others. However, Magnolia felt like any normal kit as the mossbal was batted back to her by Papayakit. The diluted calico went to raise her paw but abruptly stopped, noticing the bored expression on Papayakit’s face. Her sister had the attention span of a mouse, but it was another thing Magnoliakit had gotten accustomed to. Smiling sweetly, the kit nestled herself into her mother’s fur and turned to Papayakit for a pleasant conversation when Papayakit quickly suggested fighting. Magnoliakit groaned and uprooted her small body from the warm fur of Rosenose.
“Why not?”
When Papayakit entered into a playful crouch, snarling at her sister, she could immediately tell that Magnolia just wanted to relax against the comfort of their mother’s fur. Papayakit narrowed her eyes, “Don’t give me sass, Maggy.” Papayakit scolded at the little groan that Magnoliakit emitted. Like she was the mother and Magnoliakit was the kit. Papayakit didn’t like it when others carried an attitude towards her. She got defensive quickly when she noted a tone of hostility coming from the other party. Though that was only because Papayakit was known for her little acts of drama. She was the one to make a big deal out of little situations. Not many could put the calico in her place, given only Rosenose and Honeythistle. Back to the act at hand, Papayakit quickly returned the sweet smile of her sister, a little pleased that Magnoliakit wanted to do what was suggested. If Papayakit had her way, she would be begging their father to let them play in the clearing. But, for now, rough housing with Magnoliakit should be the highlight of her day. As long as they didn’t wake their mother. Papayakit didn’t like to be scolded, whereas she adored scolding others. She could do without a couple stinging words and the fact that she would be grounded to one corner of the den. “Oh! I know what game we could play!” Her face brightened, contorted into melting sweetness instead of the evident sauciness that always resided there. “I’ll be Papayastar and you’ll be Magnoliastar. Let’s go to war!” She exclaimed, her little tail bushing at the excitement as she flung a sheathed paw at her sister.
__________________
✪✪✪Constellation's Starry Sky✪✪✪
✪✪✪Constellation's Corner✪✪✪

Star light, star bright,
First star I see tonight


I wish I may, I wish I might,
Have this wish I wish tonight.

 
Passionblaze is deputy of Thunderclan.
To interact with him read this before messaging me <3


Last edited by Constellation; Today at 01:37 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Allegiances

|| News & Joining ||

ThunderClan
Leader: Snowstar
Deputy: Passionblaze
Medicine Cat: Caliapaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Goldenstar
Deputy: Halfgaze
Medicine Cat: Daydream
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

RiverClan
Leader: Fallenstar
Deputy: Daisyshade
Medicine Cat: Juniperpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Blazingstar
Deputy: Onyxwhisper
Medicine Cat: Surgestorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

SkyClan
Leader: Grousestar
Deputy: Auroraflame
Medicine Cat: Shinefang
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None


Latest Threads
- by E C H O
- by Megan
- by Megan



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBCredits I v2.0.0 Gold ©2010, PixelFX Studios
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Warrior Cats Online ©2013-2017