Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Foxine
Today 08:36 PM
this ain't ordinary life...
by Omari
Last post by appariitiion
Today 08:33 PM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 08:29 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 08:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 21st, 2018, 12:55 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He smiles “ true I’ve always wanted a scar mind doing it for me?” He asks with a playful growl as his claws come out and he was crouching down a bit.
Birdpaw let out a playful growl, "Then allow me!" replied Birdpaw with claws extended. With all her might she gave his a big sratch on the nose. Birdpaw let out a low hiss towards him to show she had meant what she said.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 21st, 2018, 12:58 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

[ Quill could flail one paw that swipes Golden's throat? ]

Quillstreak felt something weigh him down and he decided that Goldenstar was attempting to pin him. In no way whatsoever would the RiverClan warrior let that happen! If it's possible, the younger tomcat tried flailing even faster and with more waves of his forepaws. Surely he would hit something, with the ShadowClan tom standing directly above him. Quillstreak's blue eyes were narrowed with concentration as he glared up at the older tom and his teeth were clenched in anger. He couldn't help but hiss coldly, ``ShadowClan will not win today.``
(( sounds good ))

Goldenstar tried not to fall over, though he was trying to hold down what he probably would have thought was the equivalent of really slippery gelatin, if he knew what gelatin was. He looked at the anger in the tom’s eyes, he tried to match it. He wasn’t exactly raging mad, but just listening to that made him want to scratch Quill again. However, Golden was giving Quill time to escape, time to leave if he wanted. He looked in bad shape, and the last thing Golden wanted to do was kill someone. After a moment, he finally lost his balance and rolled off to the side, trying to control the force he had just hit the ground with. His lower body was now burning, laying low for the time being, watching Quill, trying to see what he would do.

(( i apologize if that made no sense, i’m a little tired right now ))
Old January 21st, 2018, 01:02 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Birdpaw let out a playful growl, "Then allow me!" replied Birdpaw with claws extended. With all her might she gave his a big sratch on the nose. Birdpaw let out a low hiss towards him to show she had meant what she said.
He growls softly in pain than smiles as he licks the blood off his nose a bit “ barely a scratch. Are you even trying?”
He asks playfully as he turns around growling loudly as he hisses a bit “ my turn!” He yells as he begins to run at her ready to jump.
Old January 21st, 2018, 01:06 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
He growls softly in pain than smiles as he licks the blood off his nose a bit “ barely a scratch. Are you even trying?”
He asks playfully as he turns around growling loudly as he hisses a bit “ my turn!” He yells as he begins to run at her ready to jump.
She ran forward, ready to colide with him with needed. Her nody was like bricks and she wasn't afraid to knock anyone down. "Let's see if you can do better." teased Birdpaw.

Old January 21st, 2018, 01:09 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

She ran forward, ready to colide with him with needed. Her nody was like bricks and she wasn't afraid to knock anyone down. "Let's see if you can do better." teased Birdpaw.
he smirks a bit as he suddenly tackles her they rolled a bit as he suddenly pins her down with his paws on each side oh her head “ hope you like bite marks “ he says as he suddenly bites into her neck but not too deep just enough to spill a bit of blood.
Old January 21st, 2018, 01:24 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Not a kit? The tuxedo tom was certainly a rookie. Was Riverclan so weak that they had to bring apprentices to this fight? The senior warrior flexed his claws for a moment, breathing rapidly as he stared at the opponent in front of him. Not much of an opponent, really. The younger tom’s pelt was unscarred, save for the fact the flesh of pink could be faintly seen when Burningcall made his strike. With this knowledge, Burningcall figures that this riverclanner never been to a battle in his life. Must be his first. Bad mistake. The little critter should had stayed home where the nest was warm and safe. I’ll make sure it’ll be his last. Burningcall wasn’t as young as he once was. But, he was far from being a rookie in the battle field. His pelt held scars, unseen and seen. Faint and clear. Painful and painless.
Burningcall watched with satisfaction as the apprentice backed up for a moment. Needed time to recover? Pathetic. Burningcall was itching to attack again because he had laid himself into a crouch, his tail lashing viciously behind him. His claws digging into the dirt. One thing he certainly had to admit was that the fisheater had a certain extent of ambitious within him. Burningcall could see that he wasn’t giving up, so he would give this apprentice a battle to remember. Before he could leap towards his opponent, Burningcall’s eyes widened when the Riverclan apprentice charged at him, claws outstretched, aiming to tear at his face. Burningcall let out a surprise yelp when he felt clarity of claws aligned to his face. It made the older tom stumble back mere moments later to furiously shake the feeling of clear agony on his expression. Burningcall let out a frustrating blow. It would be humiliating to allow an apprentice to defeat him. Now, Burningcall felt anger surging through him. All the years of being a warrior, countless battles and little skirmishes, it made him stronger. Yet, his body wasn’t as young and sturdy as it used to be. His bones were frail, but not to an extreme where he would have to retire early. Burningcall knew he had a few good moons ahead of him, and if he were to die, let Starclan take him on the battle field. The ginger tom stumbles back again, inhaling deeply before he bared his teeth. Putting the games aside, Burningcall retaliated by entering a crouch and swiftly crawling forward to sank the sharpness of his teeth in the paw of the Riverclanner.
The black and white tom was definitely young, and maybe he shouldn’t even have been taken to this battle, but being an inexperienced apprentice didn’t make him a kit. RiverClan wasn’t stupid nor cruel, would never take a kit into battle. It was wrong. Pleasantpaw could see the disbelief on the WindClan tom’s face as he said the words. While the warrior probably knew that he was an apprentice, he probably still considered him to be a kit. It was clear that he didn’t look experienced. He was a small cat and he looked young. Not only that, but he had no scars and had soft fluffy fur, much like that of a kits. His opponent however had scars lining his pelt and wiry fur. It was clear that he had picked the wrong opponent for a beginner like him. Still, Pleasantpaw was an arrogant cat and he believed that he could beat this cat, even though deep down there was doubt. He had to give RiverClan a good image. If a young apprentice could beat a senior warrior, no cat would ever want to face his clan again. As great as the thought sounded, he couldn’t help but feel skeptical of the idea, no matter how much he tried to push the doubt away.
The tom felt relief as his claws scratched the warrior’s face. The marks were not deep since his claws were thin and short, but he was impressed with himself and that was all that mattered to him. The WindClan cat stumbled back and because of the force which had been in his lunge, Pleasantpaw landed on the ground and stumbled forward as well. He moved backwards as quickly as his paws would allow before the tom could launch another attack on him. He was puffing by now though his expression was determined. He had managed to leave a few scratches, which meant that fighting his opponent and leaving marks wasn’t impossible for him. With that thought in mind and ready power him forward, he bunched his muscles, preparing to make another attack.
The determination in his eyes suddenly disappeared and they widened. He faltered in his step as he saw the other tom slinking forward, teeth bared and ready to sink into his paw. He was frozen on the spot, not entirely prepared for this. Pleasantpaw let out a shrill shriek as he felt a sharp pain in his paw, like needles digging in. He ripped his paw away from the tom in a panic, crying out as the teeth dragged along his paw while he removed them. He hopped back, trying his best to stand on just three legs. Anger and fear flooded into his yellow hues. His muscles screamed at him, telling him to retreat but his mind was thinking otherwise. He wanted revenge. He clumsily lunged forward again, his claws aimed for the tom’s face again. His attack was messy and not well planned. He could easily be knocked out of the air.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old January 21st, 2018, 01:24 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
he smirks a bit as he suddenly tackles her they rolled a bit as he suddenly pins her down with his paws on each side oh her head “ hope you like bite marks “ he says as he suddenly bites into her neck but not too deep just enough to spill a bit of blood.
After he bit her Birdpaw let out a chuckle, she couldn't feel any pain, but she did see to blood trickle to the ground. The apprentice pushed Roseriver off of her, pinning him down. There was a bit of teasing as she held him down.

Old January 21st, 2018, 03:05 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
Berrypaw ran around the battle frantically, calling out for his parents. Hopefully is mother was still in the nursery, but his dad being somewhere out there, possibly injured, was too much to bear. Berrypaw had always been the upbeat and happy one of the litter, the one telling jokes and playing pranks. Now he was as grim as ever.
Spotting an enemy cat, Berrypaw stalked closer. He appeared to be an apprentice like him, though smaller and faster. A from determination set into Berrypaw’s mind as he emerged from the fray to face the cat, eyes blazing with fury. “Don’t you dare call them cowards.” Berrypaw’s tortoiseshell body was taut and his head was down, protecting his neck and staring down Coyotepaw at the same time.
@NightWarrior4Life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"What about this small fry?He's no bigger than a squirrel!" Coyotepaw told shinepaw.He usually didn't act this hostile or hot headed,but he was eager to prove he could win a fight since he had lost the last one he fought,and he had been taunted about it by the older apprintices,and it was clouding his thoughts.All he could think about was how he was going to chase away,or maby even kill this apprintice.
"He looks like he deserves a good beating..." She sneered, meeting the gaze of the ThunderClan apprentice. "Are you even old enough to be an apprentice? Go back to the nursery...run and tell your mother that two big cats were scaring you..." ShinePaw instantly burst out laughing at her own insults. "Why are we wasting our breath and time on a scrawny kit like him, CayotePaw? Let's finish him!" The grey Molly roared then leaped onto BerryPaw.
Old January 21st, 2018, 04:37 AM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfur View Post

Silverscar got low and he was ready o strike out at the other cat like a snake.
Pumpkinstripe stumbled off of his paws and onto the ground. He then got back up. He growled, and then leaped. His claws were out and his teeth bared.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old January 21st, 2018, 04:46 AM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Dragon View Post
Pumpkinstripe stumbled off of his paws and onto the ground. He then got back up. He growled, and then leaped. His claws were out and his teeth bared.
Silverscar jumped into the other cats belly he felt claws dig into his back and so he gave Pumpkinstripe a nip and then he scrambled away just far enough so he could recover.

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Closed Thread