Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Monthly Kudos

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:15 PM
LF- VenomWink art.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:11 PM
My characters! (And future...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:05 PM
Clovershock finder!
Last post by Morrigan
Today 08:01 PM

Old August 31st, 2017, 10:21 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Character of the Month (September 2017)

Character of the Month is designed to feature characters who deserve recognition.

Please ensure you have read this thread thoroughly, as posts that do not coincide with the provided information will be deleted.

In an attempt to prevent users from only voting selectively, the system in which OTMs are decided has changed. You may suggest a character, however the character you nominate can not be suggested by another user. For example, if you suggest "Blackstrike", no one else can nominate that character for the remainder of the month's nomination period. At the end of the month, the winner will be randomly selected.

Things to keep in mind before nominating a character:
  • Characters should have been roleplayed within the last two weeks of being nominated.

• You may not nominate your own characters, or advertise your characters to gain nominations.

• Characters used to violate a roleplay rule can not win an OTM for the month they broke the guideline.

• Nominations must include an explanation of why the character deserves recognition. Posts that do not provide a reasoning will be removed.

• Be thorough in your evaluation of the relationship. Vague or thoughtless statements (e.g. "they're cool") will result in your nomination being discarded.

• You may only nominate once, however you may change your nomination at any time provided nominations are still open. Keep in mind you can not change your suggestion to a character that was nominated by someone else.

• Previous COTMs can not be nominated. Former winners are:
    Winterstar, Bravestep, Fallowstar, Zerosight, Onion, Skybird, Ashstar, Rosestar, Otterstar, Marshsnow, Sweetolive, Angelfeather, Stormlight, Timberstar, Autumnpaw, Violetpaw, Alderstripe, Lichenpaw, Smokepaw, Almondstar., Sandpaw, Blazingnight, Snowyclaw, Renn, Grousestar, Hannibal, Russetstar, Blazingstar, Blackgaze.
The winner will be featured on next month's Monthly Kudos page and receive an exclusive award.

There is no current COTM.

To nominate a character, please post this format:

Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible - if not, provide user name]:
Character Faction [indicate if outsider (loner/rogue/kittypet)]:
Reason for nominating this character [required]:

Last edited by Fawn; September 1st, 2017 at 12:47 AM.
Old September 1st, 2017, 09:07 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Character of the Month (September 2017)

Character Name: Whisperblaze (@woly)
Character Faction: RiverClan
Reason for Nominating: You can really see all the work that was put into Whisperblaze and the development that he's been through. It's amazing how sweet and kind he is even after losing so much, and having his family be so awful towards him. But he's still such a great cat, even though he's been treated badly. Whisperblaze has such a love for kits and Russetstar, and you can really see it. He's an amazing character that has been well developed and has such a well-made backstory.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; September 1st, 2017 at 09:08 AM.
Old September 1st, 2017, 10:49 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Character Name: Cloudstrike {Beau}
Character Faction: Shadowclan
Reason for nominating this character: Cloudstrike is just a very, very loveable character! She daydreams and has such a naive, almost innocent sort of mind that really anybody could fall in love with. And at the same time, she has some maturity about her, making her a well-balanced character. She's open-minded and friendly and doesn't let the fact that the cat may be in another clan deter her from making new friends!

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; September 1st, 2017 at 10:49 AM.
Old September 2nd, 2017, 10:31 AM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Character Name: Toffee [ @Lawlipop ]
Character Faction: Kittypet
Reason for nominating this character:
I just love the way Lawli wrote her backstory. I've never really seen any cat with the same history as Toffee, and I absolutely adore that she isn't your cliche, sweet as sugar, she-cat. She is a very complex character, but once you get to understand the way she thinks, her motives, and the pain she goes through daily; you'll begin to love her and feel sympathy towards the she-cat. Toffee is definitely a character that I would view as being well-built, and I think she deserves some recognition for being unique.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; September 2nd, 2017 at 10:33 AM.
Old September 2nd, 2017, 04:18 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Character Name: Daypaw @woly
Character Faction: Shadowclan
Reason for nominating this character: Daypaw is like no medicine cat that I've seen in the books or on the WCO. Their extremely strained relationship with Starclan, prickly exterior, but ultimately duty-driven and inwardly quite caring personality make them a fascinating character to read about and even better to interact with in a roleplay.
Old September 2nd, 2017, 07:55 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible - if not, provide user name]: Geckoleaf, @Clover
Character Faction [indicate if outsider (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: RiverClan
Reason for nominating this character [required]: The moment I read a few posts with Geckoleaf, I just instantly fell in love with her character. She's such a good medicine cat, even if she has all her problems. And her interactions to those closer to her is just instantly so precious! She's a very developed character, and that makes it even better.

Last edited by seasalt; September 2nd, 2017 at 07:55 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2017, 09:28 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Character Name- Cloversplash @Clover
Character Faction- Riverclan
Reason for nominating this character- I honestly love this character! Her personality is well created. She's an anti-social who seems closed-off when first meeting a cat. She is the kind of cat that would rather spend her days with family and her close friends instead of socializing with cats she barely knows. Of course, once you get to know her she is a very kind cat who is loyal and loving. I honestly love her personality, and she's so adorable!
Cloversplash has also been through a lot in her life. She's the kind of cat with a lot of love to give once you've earned her trust and friendship. Though she has been through heartache: her first litter died almost immediately after being born, which was saddening since she is a motherly cat who does really want kits. Her mother did help comfort her, but not too long after those events her beloved mother also ended up dying. Her friends keep leaving her as well, yet she stays strong and is still loving and sweet to anyone who happens to wiggle their way into her life.
To sum her up: Cloversplash is a anti-social cat with a big heart deep down and a lot of love to give. She's been through a lot, but continues to be a strong character. I honestly find that she should get COTM :3

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; September 3rd, 2017 at 09:29 AM.
Old September 3rd, 2017, 09:43 AM

My Mood: Dead

Character Name
Midgepaw (@Bad Wolf)
Character Faction
WindClan
Reason for Nominating this Character
Throughout the few months I've been roleplaying with Midgepaw, I've realized what a dynamic character they are. They have such a creative personality and backstory, and they are extremely unique due to their genderfluidness(?) and their scars of what they've been through.

Last edited by Aquarius; September 3rd, 2017 at 09:44 AM.
Old September 3rd, 2017, 02:42 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Character Name: @Lawlipop 's Honeypool
Character Faction: Riverclan
Reason for Nominating this Character: Not only is she perfectly well thought out with an even amount of both pros and cons, lawli also has you rooting for this precious child, wanting her to be nothing but happy and joyful in life. I love the fact that she's shy and at the same time easily determined when she sets her kindness to it, she is sweet and incredibly empathetic, sticking with those she deems worthy, which is just about every cat in all clans. She's cute and an amazingly well thought out character.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old September 4th, 2017, 04:11 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Character Name
Kiwituft
Character Faction
ThunderClan
Reason for nominating this character
I like this Character! They seem like a well developed Cat! I've been roleplaying with this Character for a few days, and they already seem like a pretty nice Charrie.

{Im bad with reasons, I hope this is accepted!}

Character Site